PDA

View Full Version : yes my country!

jimmmyb
09-13-2001, 03:38 PM
first off skeepwerkazaz in order for me to be your pal, that would mean i would have to know you, well i don't know you so nuff said,
yes my country, skeepwerkazzz i noticed on your profile you are a student,i am glad for you that you are a student now you can read lots of books that were published in the usa.
skeep you herd of that boat called the mayflower, well when that boat docked
here who do you think did the repair rigging on it. of course you know with all the book reading you do right, my ancestors did the rigging thats who.
p.s
ps my my great uncle 20 times, over rebuilt the pump on the mayflower yes it's a berk

jroos
09-13-2001, 04:54 PM
A berk, COOL!

froggystyle
09-13-2001, 10:58 PM
Jimmy,
While you are bagging on people for getting an education and speaking about tolerance and civility, others are girding their loins to fight for your liberty. Don't think for a minute that a bunch of "I was here first" talk is what is needed right now. To the contrary, planning and learning is what is needed to keep guys like me from running headlong into a bloodbath, only to watch only innocent die at our hands, and the guilty to laugh at our inability to plan an op properly, while planning their next act of hostility against us. Your country? Wrong. Our country. That goes for every person proud to call it home and fight for it's liberty.
The only thing that makes me more sick than the terrorism that took place in our country this week is the ignorant jackasses shouting racial epithets at anyone with middle eastern lineage. I heard of an incident where some redneck was beating the crap out of an imigrant, calling him all sorts of derogatory names, while he was screaming the whole time that he is an american citizen, whose parents are Moroccan!
Plus, I don't think anyone was asking to be your "pal", as far as I can tell...
But, I am stoked that the Mayflower was a squirt boat! Do you know if it was a split bowl, and did it have any Agressor components?

skeepwerkzaz
09-14-2001, 08:26 AM
Jimmyb,
I make time to read. The reason that I am educating myself is becoming increasingly more evident. Good for you great-great whoever. I have no doubt that what you say is true. But who cares. Are they telling you to hate Arabs? Your ancestors came here to escape there own countries, just like most immigrants in America now. Try to think for a moment...I know it will be hard... but try to put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim father who has a wife and children. He is as American as apple pie and yes YOU and ME. Yet he is scared to death to go outside, to work and to send his little kids to school because of people like you. There are 15 million Muslims in America. None of the bombed anything.
I like everybody, and just hate to see what is going on here. Try to be tolerant.
p.s. That Berk must have had a bad wear ring,
it took them over three months to get here!
[This message has been edited by skeepwerkzaz (edited September 14, 2001).]

Terrible Buddhist
09-14-2001, 09:12 AM
Froggy, it is an honor to have a well educated person such as yourself, who understands what this country represents, fighting for us. Keep up the good work.
hey jimmmy...there was a REASON the Mayflower came here. That reason is what makes the landing so significant, NOT the fact they landed.

rivercrazy
09-14-2001, 09:32 AM
Well said Froggy!!!

Fufu Queen
09-14-2001, 11:21 AM
Hey Mr. Froggy: I just have a few words for you and your lovely wife. Froggy, I just wanted to say to you and the Misses you both are in our thoughts and prayers. Now go and kick some ass. Tons of love from Fufu Queen and Hustler. I’m so glad you’re on our side. With you out there I know everything will be ok at Home. RA Fufu Queen Originally posted by froggystyle:
Jimmy,
While you are bagging on people for getting an education and speaking about tolerance and civility, others are girding their loins to fight for your liberty. Don't think for a minute that a bunch of "I was here first" talk is what is needed right now. To the contrary, planning and learning is what is needed to keep guys like me from running headlong into a bloodbath, only to watch only innocent die at our hands, and the guilty to laugh at our inability to plan an op properly, while planning their next act of hostility against us. Your country? Wrong. Our country. That goes for every person proud to call it home and fight for it's liberty.
The only thing that makes me more sick than the terrorism that took place in our country this week is the ignorant jackasses shouting racial epithets at anyone with middle eastern lineage. I heard of an incident where some redneck was beating the crap out of an imigrant, calling him all sorts of derogatory names, while he was screaming the whole time that he is an american citizen, whose parents are Moroccan!
Plus, I don't think anyone was asking to be your "pal", as far as I can tell...
But, I am stoked that the Mayflower was a squirt boat! Do you know if it was a split bowl, and did it have any Agressor components?

RiverDave2
09-14-2001, 11:38 AM
Uh oh, FuFu's here. This could get ugly http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
Welcome to boards FUFU!!!!
BTW, it may be his country, but it sure as hell ain't his river http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD
[This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited September 14, 2001).]

jimmmyb
09-14-2001, 06:09 PM
dear mr froggystyle, i am greatful for your service to america, i really mean that, while
some times it is hard for me to put in print
what i am really thinking. i will always & i mean always call america my country.
you see don't take this the wrong way but you mention that while others grind their loins to fight for my liberty, well mr froggystyle i to have served this greatcountry u.s army.
ps. if it seemed like i was bagging on anyone i did not mean for it to come out that way. and when i say my country it's yours to and anyone else who love's this great country.
jimmyb

SeaSlut
09-14-2001, 06:54 PM
This shits going to get worse before it gets better.
WE ARE going to send a lot of fine, young American warriors in harms way.
God Bless America, Heaven help us all.

froggystyle
09-14-2001, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by jimmmyb:
you see don't take this the wrong way but you mention that while others grind their loins to fight for my liberty, well mr froggystyle i to have served this greatcountry u.s army.
Thanks for serving, but I meant today, now, with a faceless enemy, and the overwhelming likelyhood that we will be killing "civilians" to a degree never before imagined.
jimmyb
ps. if it seemed like i was bagging on anyone i did not mean for it to come out that way. and when i say my country it's yours to and anyone else who love's this great country.
jimmyb
Well said, sorry for any misconceptions or conclusions jumped to. Skeepwerkzaz is my younger brother. He decided before I did to serve in the military, and attended college to do so as an officer. Plans have changed, and now I am the enlisted pig in the family, but his patriotism and devotion to human rights and liberties are unassailable. He is exactly the kind of guy that guys like me serve to protect. Intelligent, thoughtful, and full of ideas to make the world a better place. You just chose the wrong guy to post about bro! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

Terrible Buddhist
09-15-2001, 06:27 AM
That must make for some interesting Thanksgiving conversations...officer vs enlisted men. It must also give you guys differing opinions on the same topics...I would love to be a fly in the wall there. Especially since you both seem like thoughtful opinionated educated people. Good for your family, and ours!

froggystyle
09-15-2001, 08:21 AM
Actually, my dad was the Acadamy grad ('62) and my bro is still finishing school, and is looking towards aviation now. He already has his A&P certificate, and I phone him weekly for engine advice. But, Not an officer yet! Fortunately, I will be getting out before having to salute him... hehe