PDA

View Full Version : Bunny 166.....

BoatFloating
01-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Your allowed to post in this section since you have a Cat :messedup: So don't just post those good pictures in the Sandbar. Cats and Tunnels makes the world go round..... :D

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 04:22 PM
Cats and Tunnels makes the world go round..... :D
They make the boat insurance world go round... :boxingguy :D

bunny 166
01-27-2005, 04:43 PM
Your allowed to post in this section since you have a Cat :messedup: So don't just post those good pictures in the Sandbar. Cats and Tunnels makes the world go round..... :D
Thank you for the welcome Rocky! I usually lurk around these parts, but maybe I'll post something for ya :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Bunny watch out for him, he is buttering you up to get at Darrin :2purples:

hot_diggity_dog
01-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Thank you for the welcome Rocky! I usually lurk around these parts, but maybe I'll post something for ya :rollside:
This has to be the cool section with Kilrtoy & Boatfloating! :2purples: :D
Oh by the way we appreciate the pictures more in the C & T section!!! :D :D
HDD :cool:

bunny 166
01-28-2005, 07:36 AM
This has to be the cool section with Kilrtoy & Boatfloating! :2purples: :D
Oh by the way we appreciate the pictures more in the C & T section!!! :D :D
Thank you HDD--looking forward to meeting you this summer ;)

hot_diggity_dog
01-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Thank you HDD--looking forward to meeting you this summer ;)
I'll be at the boat show on Sat. :wink: :D
Look forward to meeting you and the family as well :)

bunny 166
01-28-2005, 07:46 AM
I'll be at the boat show on Sat. :wink: :D
Look forward to meeting you and the family as well :)
Oh, great! Darrin and I will see you there! We're shooting for the DCB booth around noon, but if you see the Kilrs, we'll probably be close by......any excuse to see Yvonne! :wink: :wink:

hot_diggity_dog
01-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Oh, great! Darrin and I will see you there! We're shooting for the DCB booth around noon, but if you see the Kilrs, we'll probably be close by......any excuse to see Yvonne! :wink: :wink:
Cool I'll be the one with the camera LOL :smile:

BoatFloating
01-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Bunny watch out for him, he is buttering you up to get at Darrin :2purples:
Don't worry I won't take your man there Migirl.......
:smile:

bunny 166
01-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Don't worry I won't take your man there Migirl.......
:smile:
LMAO!!!! Seee you at the boat show Rocky???

BoatFloating
01-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Look for Migirl, he'll be the one drinking the big glass of Kool Aid and a umbrella in it drooling on his new boat in the DCB booth..... Bunny stay away from the DCB booth they might brain wash you.....
:devil:

BoatFloating
01-28-2005, 07:59 AM
LMAO!!!! Seee you at the boat show Rocky???
No were going riding this weekend were going next Sat.
:squiggle: Don't worry you'll get enough of D Row this summer. Make sure you get to the picnic at Mohjave in June...... :smile:

bunny 166
01-28-2005, 08:40 AM
Look for Migirl, he'll be the one drinking the big glass of Kool Aid and a umbrella in it drooling on his new boat in the DCB booth..... Bunny stay away from the DCB booth they might brain wash you.....
Don't have the funds for the brainwashing....ha ha ha. Darrin and I are excited about the Conquest, though! It's gonna be a great summer... :cool: Sorry we won't see you on Saturday, but we'll get together soon :)

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 08:42 AM
No were going riding this weekend were going next Sat.
:squiggle: Don't worry you'll get enough of D Row this summer. Make sure you get to the picnic at Mohjave in June...... :smile:
Where you goin ridin' at Rock?

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-28-2005, 08:48 AM
she knows where to have a good time.. :D

bunny 166
01-28-2005, 08:56 AM
she knows where to have a good time.. :D
Smart lady, that Mrs. V.... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Smart lady, that Mrs. V.... :D
LOL!! :p

BoatFloating
01-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Where you goin ridin' at Rock?
Dumont my friend......

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 01:19 PM
Dumont my friend......
Dont worry ricky, mike wont show, they flake on everything

BoatFloating
01-28-2005, 01:41 PM
I don't think he plays in the sand. i know he could ride it no problem maybe he's scared of us..... :eat:

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 03:29 PM
He likes me, he really likes me......U have to excuse Kilr, he gets very sensitive when we dont show up for events....

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 03:40 PM
I don't think he plays in the sand. i know he could ride it no problem maybe he's scared of us..... :eat:
4-stroke Moto-x bikes in the sand, NO BUENO!
Get outta the sand and I will be more than happy to give you SQUATTERS a lesson...Free of charge! :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 04:32 PM
He likes me, he really likes me......U have to excuse Kilr, he gets very sensitive when we dont show up for events....
No I get upset when you get two totally hot chicks drunk and they puke in my house...... :D :coffeycup

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 04:41 PM
4-stroke Moto-x bikes in the sand, NO BUENO!
HUH?