PDA

View Full Version : SPAM- Havasu House

phebus
01-27-2005, 06:51 PM
We just listed our Havasu house with Michele Bravata (Warlock 25 from the boards). It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath house custom built by Allen Windholz, 1441 sq ft with a 2 car boat deep 29' garage. Fully landscaped front and rear with sprinkler system and lighting. Security system included. It is located on the south end of town. It can be sold fully furnished if the buyer desires. Asking price is $225,000. and furnishings and appliances can be negotiated.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753House_front_cropped-med.jpg
If interested contact Michele or myself. Here is a link for Michele's contact info- Lake Havasu Homes (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net/)
Thanks, Rick :shift:

4-B
01-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Rick, you got a very nice home inside and out. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it. Good luck. :clover:

phebus
01-28-2005, 04:42 AM
Bittersweet, I hope it doesn't sell, but I know it's something I have to do. And yes, I expect to sell it quickly. I listed on the low end to narrow any competition, and looked at what else was on the market at a comparable price, and we are looking real good compared to what I saw. Were out here this weekend tying up some loose ends on some projects that never seemed to get done (thanks to some fun diversions). We will see you out here for Presidents Day weekend and the firework show I hope.
Rick and Linda (Phebus and Shebus)

JetBoatRich
01-28-2005, 05:16 AM
Looks like a great place :D wish we were in the market for vacation home :idea:

phebus
01-28-2005, 06:53 AM
Since I'm pimpin', one more thing. If the buyer were to use Michele as their agent, I would see some additional savings on the cost of selling. If that were to happen, I would pass that savings on to any ***boat buyer, as well as cut a killer deal on any or all furnishings and appliances.
Refrigerator is top of line 2y.o., washer and dryer less then 1 y.o., water softener is less then 2 y.o.(included w/sale) and all furnishings including big screen t.v. are available.
If you use Michele on my property or any other purchase you make in Havasu, you will find that she is more then a realtor. Her and John will become friends for life. Quality people and fellow ***boaters that I hope everyone that hasn't already, get a chance to meet. I can't say enough about them.
Rick and Linda (phebus and shebus)

Waist Deep
01-28-2005, 06:56 AM
Any other pics you might be able to post + Location.

Music to my Ears
01-28-2005, 07:09 AM
That's a screamin deal Rick. I'm sure that will move quickly! :)

Mr.Havasu
01-28-2005, 08:08 AM
There are several pics on my web site at
Lake Havasu Homes.net (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net)
Click on the featured properties tab at the top of my web page.

phebus
01-28-2005, 10:47 AM
Home is located at 3088 Jamaica Blvd. South, which is in the south end of town between Corvair and Saratoga. If there are any specific pictures you would like posted, just let me know. I am here, and will check back every so often. Any questions also, feel free to ask.
Rick

JetBoatRich
01-28-2005, 10:56 AM
Look Here
Home PAGE (http://www.lakehavasuhomes.net/content/featuredprop.html/25262027?proppos=4&ag_id=1517075&featuredproperty=1&startpos=1&endpos=10&ids=25250466,24427645,24699761,25262027,24005504,2 3928576&propertyCount=6)

Ducatista
01-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Beautiful home, if I were in the market for a Havasu vacation home I'd be all over that, seems like a good deal all the way around for everyone.

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Home is located at 3088 Jamaica Blvd. South, which is in the south end of town between Corvair and Saratoga. If there are any specific pictures you would like posted, just let me know. I am here, and will check back every so often. Any questions also, feel free to ask.
Rick
thats right by Phatt Matts place!!!! :cool:

phebus
01-28-2005, 11:27 AM
thats right by Phatt Matts place!!!! :cool:
Does that help or hurt value? :D

djunkie
01-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Sorry you have to sell the place Phebus. That looks like a nice place for a great price. Its only a few blocks away from me.

InKahntrol
01-28-2005, 01:26 PM
I hear your neighbors are pretty cool too!
Hey Rick, sorry to hear you're selling. Hopefully we'll see ya up there before the house goes...
Dan

redi4fun
01-28-2005, 01:42 PM
Rick,
You have some really nice stuff for sale. Sorry you have to sell it, hope it all works out for you in the end. :)

phebus
02-01-2005, 08:50 AM
ttt, bump whoring

Totally IncapASSitated
02-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey Rick -
I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it!!
It was great meeting you and your wife over at Backwoods...look forward to hanging out with you guys out on the lake this summer!!!
Take care,
Alan

phebus
02-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Bump a lumpa-- Summers coming. Buy my house :D You will be very very happy

ChumpChange
02-09-2005, 10:10 AM
if only it was another trailer instead.

TCHB
02-09-2005, 07:55 PM
The trailer will work out great. Thanks

dicudmore
02-10-2005, 10:39 AM
damn....can you make the garage a few feet deeper and I'm there with the $$$ :D :idea:

TwinMach26DCB
02-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Is there a pool by chance, or at least ROOM for a pool... Any RV parking on the side ????

phebus
02-10-2005, 02:03 PM
No pool., but plenty of room for one (large lot) And there is room on the side for RV parking.

phebus
02-10-2005, 02:08 PM
damn....can you make the garage a few feet deeper and I'm there with the $$$ :D :idea:
The garage has all the room you woud want behind it to extend the length to whatever depth you would need. Very simple construction project. We were going to make it deep enough to leave the boat hooked up to the truck.

INSman
02-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Too cheap, maybe you will get in a bidding war !! :boxingguy
Damn, nice lots these days are going for over $100k alone, this should sell like by tomorrow !!

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Check your pm's please.

phebus
02-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Re-bump. Gettin lots of action. Should be a good weekend. Contact Michelle for a showing, or let me know if you have any questions that I can answer.
Thanks,
Rick

phebus
02-24-2005, 08:20 PM
We will be out at the house this weekend if anyone would like to stop by and take a look-while drinking a beer on me of course!! Call us at 928-855-8098, or on the cell 949-636-1191. Rick and Linda

phebus
02-25-2005, 11:37 AM
O.K. here's the deal. If the house is sold to a ***boat member, all furnishings and appliances are included in the sales price. That makes this place completely turn key, and usable in time for spring break.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
02-25-2005, 11:44 AM
O.K. here's the deal. If the house is sold to a ***boat member, all furnishings and appliances are included in the sales price. That makes this place completely turn key, and usable in time for spring break.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mtg Pro
02-25-2005, 12:33 PM
Rick,
Call me on my cell. Jill's brother is LE in Hawaii and is in the market to buy something. I just talked to him. He is going to look at Michelle's site tonight when he gets off work.
Mike

mtndewdrops
02-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Why are you selling? Just curious, I am thinking of selling mine in a month or two.
Good Luck, I am sure you will sell it. :clover:

phebus
02-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Why are you selling? Just curious, I am thinking of selling mine in a month or two.
Good Luck, I am sure you will sell it. :clover:
Recovering from back surgery, and my return to work as a fireman is doubtfull, so financial reasons force a sale. I think I'd rather cut off my arm if it meant I could keep it, but for now, this is my only option.

mtndewdrops
02-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Recovering from back surgery, and my return to work as a fireman is doubtfull, so financial reasons force a sale. I think I'd rather cut off my arm if it meant I could keep it, but for now, this is my only option.
Hope you have a speedy recovery! :clover: :clover: :clover: I know what you mean, we really love our home out there too. It is a tough decision to sell, but you got to do what you got to do.
Just hold onto the boat at all cost!!! :hammer2:

LHC Kirby
02-27-2005, 08:22 AM
I have seen the other comments about this house from others, having drank a beer or two at Rick, Linda and Nicoles place, I can tell you it is a great place - like Rick said earlier - you can easily knock out the back of the garage to make it even deeper if need to and not effect the big backyard. :idea:
The price is really good, I have my house on the other side of Havazoo :shift: and I would highly suggest you check his place out!

LHC Kirby
03-05-2005, 12:01 PM
BUMP since Rick posted this first - if he were to bump it....it might violate his suggested bump rule. :eek: . . . . so I am bumping it for him :D (that just doesn't sound right?)
get your mind outta the gutter and buy his house..... :smile:

phebus
03-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the bump Chris, but some very serious consideration is now being given to moving out there full time. After seeing the doctor earlier this week, and having him tell me a third surgery is probably in my future, the return to the fire dept. is doubtfull at best. So, who knows, if it doesn't sell real soon, I may be living there, and if it sells, I may be looking at something else. Re-thinking if selling is our best option.

4day!!
03-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the bump Chris, but some very serious consideration is now being given to moving out there full time. After seeing the doctor earlier this week, and having him tell me a third surgery is probably in my future, the return to the fire dept. is doubtfull at best. So, who knows, if it doesn't sell real soon, I may be living there, and if it sells, I may be looking at something else.
Wow, sorry to hear about about your injury phebus. I wish you and your family all the best. Was this job related? Hate to see a brother get hurt.

slink
03-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Hey Rick, Hope it gets better for ya. How much 4850 time do you have left on your back? If your Dept. is looking to punch your clock, make sure you milk every last minute of that time before you bail and get the best damn workers comp attorney to get the most out of your percentage. Good luck

phebus
03-06-2005, 07:43 AM
4 day- yes, back injuries were work related.
Slink- I will take my 4850 time right to the end, and my sick leave also. I won't leave anything on the plate. I have the best work comp. atty. in the area, and hopefully will get a good settlement. The dept. has been great to me, I just have to do what's best for me and my family.
Life sure hasn't gone as planned!!

Kilrtoy
03-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Just becareful with the 4850 it is only good for a year and if you burn thru that, sick time and 3/4 and 1/2 time you get seperated. Get it done before that happens....best of look

phebus
03-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Just becareful with the 4850 it is only good for a year and if you burn thru that, sick time and 3/4 and 1/2 time you get seperated. Get it done before that happens....best of look
I've just had my second back surgery, and the doctor say's I probably need a third, so I don't expect to be able to return, so all my plans will be based around when my 4850 time runs out.
Thanks

James'SS-24
03-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Good luck on the recovery phebus!

Mtg Pro
03-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Rick,
Sorry to hear about the bad news on the possible third surgery. Just remember to be nice to Linda. Call me for the beer.
Mike

phebus
03-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Rick,
Sorry to hear about the bad news on the possible third surgery. Just remember to be nice to Linda. Call me for the beer.
Mike
Was that beer as in singular? Don't think so. I'll be calling youu for some beers.

summerlove
03-06-2005, 06:50 PM
Hey Rick - drove by the house today. Looks great! I was with michelle on Friday and Saturday and se thinks it's heating up out there, so hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer. If you decide to move out there F/T, you ought to be sure to buy my brothers house! J/K! Anyway, we moved into our new pkace this weekend and I'm I wiped out! Thanks to Michell and John for the furniture storage facility they let me use (aka: Their garage!) You guys are the best!
Talk to you later, and the invitation to spend a few days with us once the house sells is still there and waiting for your arrival! Rick