PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to WetWillie

phebus
01-27-2005, 08:22 PM
My thanks to Wet Willie who went out of his way to hook me up with a very nice storage area for our boat in Havasu. He had nothing to gain, but went out of his way to hook me up. Very much appreciated as I am going through a very tough time right now which has forced me to sell our house in Havasu. Stand up guy.

25Elmn8r
01-27-2005, 09:41 PM
Sorry to hear of your bad times. Hope things turn around for you!
Very cool of WW to hook a brother up though.

mbrown2
01-27-2005, 09:48 PM
Good luck Phebus and hopefully things will start turning around.

WetWillie
01-27-2005, 10:09 PM
No problem! I would do it for any of you guys!! I am glad it worked out I gained a good neighbor and helped a friend. I look forward to meeting you this season and poping a cold one!!
Bill

unleashed
01-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Phebus, sorry to hear you are having bad times. Hang in there!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

BoatFloating
01-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Ya Willie is a good guy when he buys lunch...... :cool:

TOBTEK
01-28-2005, 09:43 AM
good guy....I'm hoping WW is the one who snaked me on my used MACH, I just know im going to show up to our river place and he will be there waiting for us with it :idea: And, although a good guy. I hear he has a really bad case of the crabs. EWWWWWWWW :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 01:03 PM
good guy....I'm hoping WW is the one who snaked me on my used MACH
Who you trying to fool,you wouldnt of bought it anyways... :supp:

TOBTEK
01-29-2005, 01:23 AM
Who you trying to fool,you wouldnt of bought it anyways... :supp:
hmmmmmmm, wrong! I spoke to the broker that fri afternoon and there wasnt any current offers on the table. I told him I would send him a check for a certain amount if it included shipping. He seemed to think the offer would fly with the owner. Monday rolled around, no call. So I called on Tues and he said some made an offer for 5K more than mine and he was also in Ca. Seems that that someone saw a thread on an internet site and snatched it up.....NEAT!
But I also just heard he sold it because all his buddies have 300X's on theirs and wants the same, and may get the F26 with X's on DCB's pre-owned site. Still think Charley bought it, and hasnt said anything. Its still gonna be awhile till his #1 3? is done.

Jrocket
01-29-2005, 07:27 AM
He said "NEAT"..LMAO

TOBTEK
01-29-2005, 09:01 AM
He said "NEAT"..LMAO
:) ...so, how fast do ya think WW will have the full photo tour of the boat show? Im working all weekend, so I hope quick :cool:

TheLurker
01-29-2005, 07:51 PM
I am going through a very tough time right now which has forced me to sell our house in Havasu. Stand up guy.
Good job WW.
Sorry to hear things are not going so well right now Phebus but it is always darkest before the dawn. Best wishes.