PDA

View Full Version : Having a baby boy in May!!!

jlnorthrup122
01-27-2005, 08:28 PM
I know this is a little late but the mrs' and I are (atleast I hope "I":D ) Having a baby boy in may!! Hell yeah after 2 girls a 4 year old and a 2 year old both moving up in spring I finally got my boy outa mama even though I was just poking for fun and she did take me seriousely!! :D The ole lady got an utrasound last week and it verified that it is 100% a boy!! cool! :D !

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
01-27-2005, 08:31 PM
Congratulations!!! Boys kick ass!

riverbound
01-27-2005, 08:35 PM
Congrats, My two boys are the best thing to ever happen to me.

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-27-2005, 08:41 PM
congrats on the new arrival.. keep us up to date with the progress.. ;)

jlnorthrup122
01-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks you guys finally get to go shopping for the cool toys for his birthday and christmas!! :D my 2 year old daghter is pissed she is not getting a baby sister though!! :D god that kid cracks me up we call her todie!! she reminds me of that blu off fosters home for imaginary friends on cartoon net work!! ( too much time with the kids!!) My parents kicked my ass to the curb when I was 16 years old an as for my kids they can live with me as long as they like!! kinda like RD's dad!!! :D

jlnorthrup122
01-27-2005, 08:44 PM
awe shit is MRS Flyin Vee! How the hell are you doing? I have missed you so much! I hear you been real busey as of late with your ole man laid up!! that sucks but it just goes to show your one hell of a woman!! Take care!

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-27-2005, 08:47 PM
awe shit is MRS Flyin Vee! How the hell are you doing? I have missed you so much! I hear you been real busey as of late with your ole man laid up!! that sucks but it just goes to show your one hell of a woman!! Take care!
ahh shucks.. thank you.. he hasn't had sergury yet but it was the boy laid up for 2 weeks.. now the Mr is next.. take care of that wifey of yours.. you know how we get when pregnant.. :smile: congrats again. it is very good news.. :smile:

jlnorthrup122
01-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Originaly posted by MRS Flyinvee:
take care of that wifey of yours.. you know how we get when pregnant
That aint no lie there its a crazy state of mind for sure like a hormanalcoaster!:D
On a more seriouse note your son is laid up. I hope he gets better its no good when the kids get hurt! I must have read that wrong about your ole man beeinglaid up! cause he and ziggy are one I thought and maybe it was his post that I took it from! damn I'm dumbass! :hammerhea but anyway hope you boy gets better! have good one all!! gots to cater to mama!! Her tits are bigger than they have ever been!! :D
I'll post the utrasound pics tamara! Of the kid!! :D

Scream
01-27-2005, 09:14 PM
Congrats JL, You're gonna love having a boy. I've got 2 girls and a boy also. I love my daughters dearly, but they aren't the camping/fishing/shooting types. Make the best out of it.
Scream

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-27-2005, 09:18 PM
That aint no lie there its a crazy state of mind for sure like a hormanalcoaster!:D
On a more seriouse note your son is laid up. I hope he gets better its no good when the kids get hurt! I must have read that wrong about your ole man beeinglaid up! cause he and ziggy are one I thought and maybe it was his post that I took it from! damn I'm dumbass! :hammerhea but anyway hope you boy gets better! have good one all!! gots to cater to mama!! Her tits are bigger than they have ever been!! :D
I'll post the utrasound pics tamara! Of the kid!! :D
no you didn't read it wrong.. he was laid up for a few days .. now he is just waiting for a sergury appt.. they take forever..
The ultra sound is fun.. I use to love doing that.. :shift:

Mrs. casean
01-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Congratulations on your boy! How exciting!

IN2-IN2MX
01-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS on the great news.

Debbolas
01-27-2005, 09:43 PM
Congrats!!!!
Boys are great, much easier than girls IMO :cool:
(hope my daughters don't read this :rolleyes: )

FMluvswater
01-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Wow! :cool: Congratulations to you and your wife JL! Wonderful news! :D Looking forward to seeing the ultrasound pics when you post them!
BTW it was a pleasant surprise to see you posting here again - I wondered where you'd got to - now I know! :eek: :wink: Go JL! :D
Are you still custom building a boat? :)

JetBoatRich
01-28-2005, 04:34 AM
Congratulations :cool: kids are great :rolleyes:

Artv
01-28-2005, 07:01 AM
Congrats, boys are cool.

Waist Deep
01-28-2005, 07:05 AM
Congrats on the boy!!! I Love my daughter, but that attitude I hated from the girls in school is coming back full circle. Can you say " High Maintenance "

THOR
01-28-2005, 07:26 AM
JL,
atta boy (no pun intended)

HOSS
01-28-2005, 07:32 AM
Congrats. My boy is 4 months. He is great. I don`t see him as much now because I am always working at my new shop but when he sees me his face lights up. Damn cool. Beets drinking any day.

bunny 166
01-28-2005, 07:39 AM
Congrats to you!! Boys are great..... :wink:

voodoomedman
01-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Congrats. My first is coming in March and I couldn't be more excited. I dream of seeing that baby's face. :)

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 08:45 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words!! and Voodoomedman good luck with your first it is very scary especialy scary the first time!!! just be helpful during the delivery or you will never live it down from your ole lady!!! I was distracted by the TV during the contractions on the first one and to this day damn near 5 years later she still brings it up! Hell I figured that since she was going for a c-section that she was fine!! all our kids come that way! Hoss you are so rite that your kid is way better than drinking for sure if only more people could be as lucky as to have the power to go that route!!
OK FM my custom boat project is moving along slower than molasis! I have been working on a new type of core for fiberglass that is of my own origination that will last forever!!!
I will work on those ultrasound pics now!

TheLurker
01-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Congratulations jlnorthrup122 You sound like you are walking on air.

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 09:08 PM
More like walking on eggshells rite now!! The ole ladies horamones are getting the best of her as of late!! :D :D

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Here are the ultrasound pics these new machines give suck great detail to this process now!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/610ultra_sound_04.jpg
hand over face thegender deturmining pic
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/610ultra_sound_03.jpg
face arm
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/610ultra_sound_02.jpg
all the pics
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/610ultra_sound_01.jpg

fkeys
01-29-2005, 10:07 PM
Congrats!!! My boy is almost 2 now. Funny thing is, you'll soon realize that having a little boy is like having a wormhole back in time! You'll see yourself 20 (or 30 :rolleyes: ) year ago! My Tristan is....me 30 years ago.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5776DSC01997-med.JPG
Enjoy the boy!

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 10:20 PM
Hell yeah bro I need that! exept he will have all the cool toys we didn't have back then!!

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 10:30 PM
You got yourself a goodlookin kid there! My computer is lagging real bad tonight so i'm slow in responces! I see that you live in gallup Hell we probly went to the same elementerary school! Juan Day Oyahtay!! I used to live over the hill from that school!! it was crazy for me because I was used to everyone speaking only english where I was from and then when we moved there there were 4 languages in wich I know only 1 "English", Spanish,navajo and zuni!! dude to this day I argue with these Iowans wheather or not it snows up there in the winter!! :D :D

AirtimeLavey
01-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Congratulations!!! Not only will HE have all the cool toys you didn't have back then, now YOU will, too. Someone needs to show him how to play with them. Just remember, at some point, you have to let HIM play with them.
You'll see what I mean. :D

fkeys
01-29-2005, 10:36 PM
hang on..... :D

fkeys
01-29-2005, 10:49 PM
You lived in Galllup?? :2purples: How long? We've been here only 3.5 years. The wife and I grew up in Tucumcari :eek: , but went to college in Nebraska. Now you can SHOW the Iayans that it does snow back home. Just took this pic 10 minutes ago...that's about 2.5 inches!! :jawdrop: :sqeyes: Tell 'em tomorrow afternoon, it'll be gone too :wink:

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted By AirtimeLavey:
Congratulations!!! Not only will HE have all the cool toys you didn't have back then, now YOU will, too. Someone needs to show him how to play with them. Just remember, at some point, you have to let HIM play with them.
You'll see what I mean.
Yeah but then They will turn 16 then18 and they will want to share our toys!! :D :D Cars Boats 4x4 ect!

fkeys
01-29-2005, 10:59 PM
Sorry... the snow:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5776DSC02012-med.JPG

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 11:11 PM
You lived in Galllup?? How long? We've been here only 3.5 years. The wife and I grew up in Tucumcari , but went to college in Nebraska. Now you can SHOW the Iayans that it does snow back home. Just took this pic 10 minutes ago...that's about 2.5 inches!! Tell 'em tomorrow afternoon, it'll be gone too
Hell yeah I lived there a couple years back in the 80's! yeah the snow was always slushy out there! Tell me is the thunderbird still open or was it called the blue thinderbird? I remeber learning some choice native words in that bar!! :D we used to drive over to arizona to the zuni reservations and hang out with my uncles wifes family all day during the powows! I remember the res was on the side of the mountain and you drove up the lide of the hill and the cross roads ran accross the hillside and to your left was the front of the houses and to the right was the roof of the next row of houses! me my brother and Cousin Rudy would run on the roofs of the houses in the row below rudies and this old man named grumy bear would come out and yell at us!! So we would runn off and the come back latter and do it all over again!
Have you been to window rock az Yet?
I know you been to red rock for sure and I remember an inactive vulcano out there to isn't there!

AirtimeLavey
01-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted By AirtimeLavey:
You'll see what I mean.
Yeah but then They will turn 16 then18 and they will want to share our toys!! :D :D Cars Boats 4x4 ect!
Damn! You're right. I havent got there, yet... :idea:

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 11:24 PM
Damn! You're right. I havent got there, yet
I'm hopin that my girls will be into the boat thing all my kids will have there own boat at sixteen or when they get there drivers license!! I know my 4 year old daughter is gona be into offroadin for sure I take the girls with me when I take my jeep out wheelin and they love it!!! and the 4 year old never sits still but when I watch the tough truck challenge dvd's she watches damn near all of it!! my girls are gona be cool as hell to!!

fkeys
01-29-2005, 11:24 PM
The Thunderbird rings no bell, but I have been to the Shalimar. Great, loud, live band! They built a bunch of those houses out at Red Rock....6 to 10 feet apart - each one has a different colored roof. See them every day - I work at Ft Wingate Army Depot. Went to Window Rock last summer. Nothing too great...zoo is pretty sad!

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 11:30 PM
When you were in window rock did yah go see the rock! that big ole hole in the top of that mountain is really cool! I wounder how the hell that hole got there?

fkeys
01-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Yea we saw that. I'd bet it was wind erosion. There are a bunch of rock formations around here that are pretty amazing. Did you see the c*ck rock north of Red Rock State Park?? Looks like a.....Richard :wink: . There's another one south of town, headed toward zuni...looks like a profile of someones face. Pretty cool.

jlnorthrup122
01-29-2005, 11:47 PM
I think I seen the face by zuni! You are rite about the c0ck rocks there is alot of them all over there! one of these days I will pass through there again! some pretty landscapes out there! well bro I am gona hit the hay now so have a good night and thanks for the pic and catching me up with the place! Piece!!

fkeys
01-29-2005, 11:48 PM
later....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2005, 12:17 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_5_13.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')
i HAVE TWO BOYS MYSELF!!!! tHERE SO COOL TO WATCH AND PLAY WITH!!
tHIS IS MY BOYS STAGE RIGHT NOW http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_1_112.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US') yOUR GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!! i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A GIRL TOO BUT, i THINK BOYS ARE EASIER( SPEAKING FROM A ALL GIRL FAMILY!!) :rolleyes: i LOVE YOUR PICS i CAN SEE EVERY PART :p yOU SHOULD ASK ABOUT VIDEO TAPING IT??? tHEY DID'NT DO THAT WHEN i WAS PREGNANT WITH MY 10YR OLD BUT, WITH MY 5YR OLD i GOT A LOT OF VIDEO AND PICS :D ( Sorry I just realized I was still in caps loc..... DuH?) Enjoy it all!!! Let us all know how your wifey and baby are doing!!!! And how your keeping up :p Ibet you can't wait to play all the sports with him??! Our boy's are in baseball right now, it's soooooo fun!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_7_22.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

voodoomedman
01-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Thank You. We have been taking LaMaz so I am going to try and do my best. Nice Ultrasound pics. What's really cool now is the 4-D Ultrasounds. I got them for my wife for Christmas and they were great. We have a video and digital pics and you can see the baby sticking it's tongue out. I found a really inexpensive place.
I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words!! and Voodoomedman good luck with your first it is very scary especialy scary the first time!!! just be helpful during the delivery or you will never live it down from your ole lady!!! I was distracted by the TV during the contractions on the first one and to this day damn near 5 years later she still brings it up! Hell I figured that since she was going for a c-section that she was fine!! all our kids come that way! Hoss you are so rite that your kid is way better than drinking for sure if only more people could be as lucky as to have the power to go that route!!
OK FM my custom boat project is moving along slower than molasis! I have been working on a new type of core for fiberglass that is of my own origination that will last forever!!!
I will work on those ultrasound pics now!

FMluvswater
01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
That sounds complicated jl - but cool! :) Hope you get it just how you want it. :)
Cool ultrasound pics! :cool: Thanks for sharing those. :)