PDA

View Full Version : Edge Juice with Attitude Controller

SoCal_fun
01-28-2005, 01:43 AM
How many of you guys use the Edge Juice with the attitude controller? What are the pros and cons you've experienced. I'm thinkin of putting one on my new 6.0 PSD.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-28-2005, 07:32 AM
They are worth the money. I had a different one on my PS and it was a huge wake up call. The one I had was the diablo sport the only cons are be ready to buy some tires ha ha :cool:

PHX ATC
01-28-2005, 07:58 AM
I have a Dodge and a measly Edge EZ chip, but even with that, it's like stepping from a AMC Gremlin into a SS Camaro after you chip it.
You'll never go back.
I've a few buds who have installed that chip combo and absolutely love it. Beware the warranty folks at the dealer though!

IN2MX
01-28-2005, 09:08 AM
Works great on the Chevy Duramax's......Better make sure the ford transmission can handle that much more Torque..... :eek: :D

Restless22
01-28-2005, 09:21 AM
You need to talk to stvkieth on RRL. He is the man and the hook up for the edge deal.
The one real plus with the edge is the % backdown feature. When the egt's get over a certain deg. (that you set) it defuels the motor so it wont have a nuc. meltdown.
I love mine. I just wish the tranny shifted better.
It is def. a much needed wake up call!

UnionJack
01-28-2005, 09:48 AM
My buddy has a PSD 6.0l and his truck is on 40's and it is the fast truck that I have ever been in

TOBTEK
01-28-2005, 09:54 AM
do it, they are awesome. I have one on my 04 HD duramax (which is forsale :rollside: ) they are worth their weight in gold...period! I have had two brain boxes fail over the last yr & half, but they have GREAT customer service, NO questions sent me complete new kits with a R/A...done. A friend lastnight (who has an 04 P/S ) drove my 04 with edge home after driving my stock 05....the 04 with juice fills twice as fast as the stocker. He is a master BMW tech and said its 05 545 fast. I am ordering a new one as soon as the new attitude is available in the next few months. If someone on here doesnt buy my 04 HD, im gonna rob all the computers off the 04 and sell them sep(lightning :) ) BUY THE JUICE AND ATTITUDE you will not be sorry!

THOR
01-28-2005, 11:57 AM
How much do these go for?

Coleitis22
01-28-2005, 12:05 PM
How much do these go for?
you can pick one up for about $899.00 Shop around :lightsabe :lightsabe

SoCal_fun
01-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks everybody, I still have to wait for the 05 module but I'll be gettin one with reccomends like these. I have heard that you can pull it off without leaving a trace for the warranty work (very important to me as I have the 100,000mi). The only real problem I have heard about is the tranny shift thing and maybe breaking the tranny and/or motor if you go crazy (lvl 5 all the time).
I plan on lvl 3 for daily driving and then maybe 2 or 3 for towing?
I'll go over to rrl and ask stvkieth whats what, that for reminding me about him.

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 02:08 PM
you can pick one up for about $899.00 Shop around :lightsabe :lightsabe
You can get them for way cheaper than that.
There awesome to have but its very possible that you will have trans issues and if you have to take it in for warranty repairs you better have taken the complete kit off or you could be hurting real bad.
If you get it,I recommend running it on level 3 fule stage on 5 and leave it alone,dont go changing from level 3 to 5 and back again.Its too hard on the trans.

Rubths
01-29-2005, 08:50 AM
I liked the power increase but HATED the Edge because of how it made the tranny shift. I could not use anything over level 3 without bad shifts. I ended up taking it out and selling it mainly becuase anytime the truck had to go for service I had to un install the entire system. I am now running stock untill I can find a good programmer.
By the way I piad $700 for my Edge with Attitude New

SoCal_fun
01-31-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm leaning twoard a Superchips programmer now after some further research this weekend. Partly because of the tranny tuning that they do and partyly because of the ease of reflashing back to original specs.
Any further thoughts from you guys on these SC or SCT units??