PDA

View Full Version : Seal Beach-Hit and Run...READ!!!

NOTALENT
01-28-2005, 08:59 AM
On my way to work this morning what looked like a check point on Seal Beach Blvd..in ROSSMOOR @ 5:45am...Right by ur house Unleashed..people were getting stopped. Turns out that yesterday morning around 5:45am..There was a hit and Run...a 19 year pedestrian was hit and killed. The driver who hit him had just kept going..The police handed me a flyer asking for information.. Just to think...that yesterday rather than going that way..I turned on Katella to catch the freeway..@ the same time...If I would have went that way like normal..I could have possibly..helped...it's weird, what one difference in ur day can make..
According to this flyer the driver could have been driving a green pickup truck. which would have sustained significant front end damage..thats all the info they have..
My condolances go out to the family..I hope they catch the bastard!!..

MRS FLYIN VEE
01-28-2005, 09:03 AM
how sad and so young.. our prayers go out to the family.. I hope they catch the prick who did this.

switchin'addiction
01-28-2005, 09:04 AM
how sad and so young.. our prayers go out to the family.. I hope they catch the prick who did this.
My sentiments exactly.

Jetboatguru
01-28-2005, 09:06 AM
I hope they catch the TWAT that hit him

Whipped Caliber
01-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Wow I live in rossmoor as well Hope it's not one of my kids friends. I went on the freeway as well that day!!

NOTALENT
01-28-2005, 10:11 AM
I am trying to find out who it was...I just dont know how someone can be so ruthless to do such a thing.. :mad:

Her454
01-28-2005, 10:15 AM
That is so sad, I dont know how people can live with themselves after that. I hope they find him.
This happened on Mullet Mountain about 10 years ago on a busy road coming back from the lake and a 18 year old kid from town was hit...they pulled him out of the road and put him in the ditch and called 911 for help. He died a few days later. If they had stopped he would have lived as the paramedics couldnt locate him when they got to the scene....They played the 911 tape all over town to everyone asking for help, flyers etc. Never found who did it.......
2 years later they catch the lady that did it. Hedr and her husband were towing a boat, traveling in separate cars and he was behind her... moved the kid and made the call and then 2 years later was telling a co-worker who then called the police. After 2 years they STILL found evidence from the kid and the Jack Daniels bottle he was carrying on the front of the car. Hopefully something will happen sooner here as eventually they usually get caught.

spectras only
01-28-2005, 10:42 AM
Talk about the tool of the day . We had a hit and run
here , where the deceased victim got stuck in the window.
The driver took his papers from the glove compartment
and walked away. They showed him on the news going
to court last night .

RiverToysJas
01-28-2005, 10:44 AM
I live pretty close to there as well. That's really sad and disturbing. If I'm not mistaken, that's the second pedestrian vs auto fatality in less than a year in Rossmoor. :(
RTJas :D

Dr. Eagle
01-28-2005, 12:04 PM
My condolances go out to the family..I hope they catch the bastard!!..
:frown: That's such a busy street. People think it's the friggin freeway.....
I echo your sentiments, condolances to the family, what a horrible thing to happen.
Was this near the Shopping Center or someplace else?

unleashed
01-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Wow, that sucks. Hope it wasnt anyone I know.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NOTALENT
01-28-2005, 12:30 PM
:frown: That's such a busy street. People think it's the friggin freeway.....
I echo your sentiments, condolances to the family, what a horrible thing to happen.
Was this near the Shopping Center or someplace else?
No It was after between The Vons and Rossmoor bowling alley...all residential..People do fly through there...Horrible..

Dr. Eagle
01-28-2005, 12:33 PM
No It was after between The Vons and Rossmoor bowling alley...all residential..People do fly through there...Horrible..
Doesn't it turn to Los Alamitos Blvd. at Bradbury (the 76 station)?