PDA

View Full Version : You-t-kimmy-lucky Go Home Where You Belong!!

V-DRIVES RULE
01-28-2005, 09:03 AM
[famous QUOTE] "YOU GUYS ARE A GOD-DAMN DISGRACE'' by Douglas c. Niedameyer.

dmontzsta
01-28-2005, 09:08 AM
They just cant help themselves, they know where the real boaters hang out.

BILLY.B
01-28-2005, 09:27 PM
As soon as Kimmy gets a twelver down i'm sure he'll attempt to make a post. GET READY FOR SPELL CK :rollside:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 09:39 PM
As soon as Kimmy gets a twelver down i'm sure he'll attempt to make a post. GET READY FOR SPELL CK :rollside:
Dammit, my 4th Hansonlater this year is still in the shop. Not looking good either. :frown: :D

Kim Hanson
01-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Coming from you, screw off ya parking lot racer! Is seen this and thought of V-Drive Rules! (http://www2.goyk.com/files0123re/videos/birthdaysurprise.WMV) I know why you are so anal all the time.......( . )( . )....... :D

Kim Hanson
01-29-2005, 07:24 PM
They just cant help themselves, they know where the real boaters hang out.
On the water when it not frozen Rice Boy.........( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
01-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Go shoot skittles at the moon Billy Bob..........( . )( . )....... :notam:

Kim Hanson
01-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Dammit, my 4th Hansonlater this year is still in the shop. Not looking good either. :frown: :D
Ya have to quit buying the cheap stuff Jordish, good stuff lasts longer and updates all the time for new words.........( . )( . ).......... :D

HM
01-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Ya have to quit buying the cheap stuff Jordish, good stuff lasts longer and updates all the time for new words.........( . )( . ).......... :D
That is true. The Hanslator 7.0 is supposed to kick ass and have free upgrades if you pony up for the extended waranty. I just loaded it, and it will warn if it is over heating and has an automatic emergency shut down on bad photo chops. :) :)

Kim Hanson
01-30-2005, 06:32 PM
That is true. The Hanslator 7.0 is supposed to kick ass and have free upgrades if you pony up for the extended waranty. I just loaded it, and it will warn if it is over heating and has an automatic emergency shut down on bad photo chops. :) :)
Well then I had better get drinking so as not to waste all that money you spent.........( . )( . )........... :cool: :crossx:

You Te
01-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Just a swinging.
You Te

Kim Hanson
01-30-2005, 09:29 PM
:idea: Hey v-drives rule, ya assclown you are to post after starting shit fockhead :confused: Are you a stab and run guy or what?..........( . )( . ).......I have them swinging for you, ya biatch! :D

Forkin' Crazy
01-31-2005, 12:52 AM
Go shoot skittles at the moon Billy Bob..........( . )( . )....... :notam:
That would be "William Robert" in queen's English. LOL! :cool:

lucky
01-31-2005, 07:05 AM
v drive - i have one for you -- " Forest Gump "--- Stupid is as Stupid Does !!
or shall we say ----- life is like a box of Chocolate , and your the fudge packer of the boards :rolleyes: :notam: good day ~!

dmontzsta
02-01-2005, 09:19 AM
On the water when it not frozen Rice Boy.........( . )( . ).......... :D
My rice is faster that your ghey whacker and homemade v-drive.
:cool:

You Te
02-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Yes dmontzata, please demonstrate how fast your flat bottom is and how high you can bwahahahahahahaounce in flat water.
You Te

dmontzsta
02-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Yes dmontzata, please demonstrate how fast your flat bottom is and how high you can bwahahahahahahaounce in flat water.
You Te
uhhh...my flat bottom is not rice. He is talking about something else. If you would get up from under his desk you would know what it is.
;)

lucky
02-01-2005, 12:59 PM
dam spelling seems to need its own thread , lol :hammerhea

dmontzsta
02-01-2005, 02:11 PM
dam spelling seems to need its own thread , lol :hammerhea
its slang. plus most forums block out GAY
BTW: Isnt it "damn"

lucky
02-01-2005, 02:13 PM
its slang. plus most forums block out GAY
BTW: Isnt it "damn"
not in a boating forum ... lol :yuk: IT's dam -- as in - Dam - v drive rules is gay ! :cool:

dmontzsta
02-01-2005, 02:18 PM
not in a boating forum ... lol :yuk: IT's dam -- as in - Dam - v drive rules is gay ! :cool:
I guess I am not as "hip" to the slang.
:idea:

You Te
02-01-2005, 06:39 PM
uhhh...my flat bottom is not rice. He is talking about something else. If you would get up from under his desk you would know what it is.
;)
Yes, I know your flat bottom is not rice cause it's poo poo.
So what type of desk do you have big boy?
You Te

dmontzsta
02-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Yes, I know your flat bottom is not rice cause it's poo poo.
So what type of desk do you have big boy?
You Te
A short one that you cannot fit under.
:D

the real k-boat king
02-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Go shoot skittles at the moon Billy Bob..........( . )( . )....... :notam:this kim talks big for a chick, kim is a chick isn't she.

TANGO424
02-02-2005, 05:51 PM
hey SLOWWWWWWWWW ive got a whaka that will eat your v-drive for lunch
and it deff aint rice at least i dont have to use my boat to do my laundry :yuk:

Roland the Fisherman
02-02-2005, 06:22 PM
hey SLOWWWWWWWWW ive got a whaka that will eat your v-drive for lunch
and it deff aint rice at least i dont have to use my boat to do my laundry :yuk:
Well, that should pick things up around here just a bit! :D

Kim Hanson
02-02-2005, 06:30 PM
You call the v-drive rice also, my whacker would give them all a wash Rice Boy!..........( . )( . ).........Loud pipes just scare kids :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
02-02-2005, 06:33 PM
this kim talks big for a chick, kim is a chick isn't she.
They say I look like a chick :D I have not tittys though :frown: .......( . )( . ).......I have nuts and a poker :D :D

dmontzsta
02-02-2005, 06:39 PM
You call the v-drive rice also, my whacker would give them all a wash Rice Boy!..........( . )( . ).........Loud pipes just scare kids :hammerhea
I never called the vdrive rice, put down the drink. Your whacker would lose to a damn civic.

Kim Hanson
02-02-2005, 06:50 PM
I never called the vdrive rice, put down the drink. Your whacker would lose to a damn civic.
Not if it was stock it wouldn't, mine isn't all souped up either :rolleyes: Give me some N2O and i would wash you for sure..........( . )( . ).......Nobody in there right mind would drive a Honda Civic, what are you going for gas mileage :D They are the ugliest POS's on the road also, I bet ya have a big wing off the back and about a 5 inch exhaust pipe :p :D I bet it sounds like a fart held back right. :D You go rice boy, not many buy that crap up here! :notam:

BILLY.B
02-02-2005, 08:51 PM
this kim talks big for a chick, kim is a chick isn't she.OH yeah KBK, and she likes to play with her tittie$ :rollside: .

You Te
02-02-2005, 09:32 PM
A short one.
:D
I was hoping you had a big one.
You Te

TANGO424
02-02-2005, 09:41 PM
You Te
so was he guess he will have to wait till he grows up
Tango

lucky
02-03-2005, 06:49 AM
I don't know about you guys , but i take my wacker out every day !! and rub it down !- I hope it remains dependable - and that i do not have to ever "PUT IT -ON ====== ) ANYTHING " by the way i run a long shaft ... :jawdrop:

dmontzsta
02-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Not if it was stock it wouldn't, mine isn't all souped up either :rolleyes: Give me some N2O and i would wash you for sure..........( . )( . ).......Nobody in there right mind would drive a Honda Civic, what are you going for gas mileage :D They are the ugliest POS's on the road also, I bet ya have a big wing off the back and about a 5 inch exhaust pipe :p :D I bet it sounds like a fart held back right. :D You go rice boy, not many buy that crap up here! :notam:
I dont own a civic, but one would beat your whacker.

dmontzsta
02-03-2005, 07:15 AM
You Te
The desk is short, but the shlong is long. You know...when you go the bathroom and it rests on the porcelain and dips into the water, yeah it sucks, but hey...it is useful.

lucky
02-03-2005, 09:38 AM
The desk is short, but the shlong is long. You know...when you go the bathroom and it rests on the porcelain and dips into the water, yeah it sucks, but hey...it is useful.
three guys where standing next to one another at the pisser's one looks over and says "boy the bottom of the pisser is cold , the other one says yea - and the septic is pretty full - the last guy say yea dat true - but it has a nice sandy bottom ... :D -- must have been a k boat driver huh - :jawdrop:

dmontzsta
02-03-2005, 10:48 AM
three guys where standing next to one another at the pisser's one looks over and says "boy the bottom of the pisser is cold , the other one says yea - and the septic is pretty full - the last guy say yea dat true - but it has a nice sandy bottom ... :D -- must have been a k boat driver huh - :jawdrop:
hahaha

the real k-boat king
02-03-2005, 11:22 AM
They say I look like a chick :D I have not tittys though :frown: .......( . )( . ).......I have nuts and a poker :D :D
hey kimmy, my daughter just turned 10 and i was woundering if you still had those daisy duke shorts you've been wearing, she'd look good in them. :cool: :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
02-03-2005, 12:04 PM
hey kimmy, my daughter just turned 10 and i was woundering if you still had those daisy duke shorts you've been wearing, she'd look good in them. :cool: :cool:
Be careful about bringing your 10yr old daughter into these posts. Most in here have no rules to play by. Me, I have my limits. Absolutely nothing under 14. :wink:

lucky
02-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Be careful about bringing your 10yr old daughter into these posts. Most in here have no rules to play by. Me, I have my limits. Absolutely nothing under 14. :wink:no shiat thats like tossing a candy bar into a overeater's annomomous meeting - lmao good
I would never bring up my 21 year old STEP daughter :) :eek:

Kim Hanson
02-03-2005, 06:34 PM
I dont own a civic, but one would beat your whacker.
Okay buddy lay off the bong now...........( . )( . )........... :notam: :D

Kim Hanson
02-03-2005, 06:36 PM
They weren't Daisy Dukes either, those were normal shorts for up here, where not into that skate boards short pants, 14 and under all wear them :D .........( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
02-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Okay buddy lay off the bong now...........( . )( . )........... :notam: :D
Alright, I will lay off the bong if you lay off all the mangina. :D

Kim Hanson
02-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Alright, I will lay off the bong if you lay off all the mangina. :D
As you see, I don't hang in the V-Drive section :confused: Thats where all the swingers are, I see you are one of those tuggers and focking good at it, keep up the good work! Maybe they will give you a Skippy cookie, COME ON!...........( . )( . )............ :sleeping:

dmontzsta
02-03-2005, 10:14 PM
As you see, I don't hang in the V-Drive section :confused: Thats where all the swingers are, I see you are one of those tuggers and focking good at it, keep up the good work! Maybe they will give you a Skippy cookie, COME ON!...........( . )( . )............ :sleeping:
I can see you are just all confused...that is over most womens heads anyways...you women always accuse us men (v-drivers) of being swingers and players...just stay home and do what you do best.

Kim Hanson
02-03-2005, 10:48 PM
I can see you are just all confused...that is over most womens heads anyways...you women always accuse us men (v-drivers) of being swingers and players...just stay home and do what you do best.
That is the " bbwwwhhHaaAAAaaa of the year ". Players and swingers eh, well I don't want to think of all the nut swinging ang playing with them ..thanks very much...stay were the fat guys hang out and do what you do best..back patting and nut swinging..Do they call you Tarzan yet, you are good at what you do stick with it!......... :hammerhea
I bought a flat-bottom to see what I was missing, all I see is not a focking thing..unless its a tunnel! Flat Bottoms sucks! :hammerhea ..........( . )( . ).........

BILLY.B
02-04-2005, 06:13 AM
As you see, I don't hang in the V-Drive section :confused: Thats where all the swingers are.And you have made it perfectly clear your a one man type of guy...You Te lover!!!! :jawdrop: :hammerhea

dmontzsta
02-04-2005, 07:52 AM
That is the " bbwwwhhHaaAAAaaa of the year ". Players and swingers eh, well I don't want to think of all the nut swinging ang playing with them ..thanks very much...stay were the fat guys hang out and do what you do best..back patting and nut swinging..Do they call you Tarzan yet, you are good at what you do stick with it!......... :hammerhea
I bought a flat-bottom to see what I was missing, all I see is not a focking thing..unless its a tunnel! Flat Bottoms sucks! :hammerhea ..........( . )( . ).........
See, you never understand what players or swingers are...you damn transexual or whatever you are, just stay at home and do your laundry, dishes, house cleaning and stay off your husbands computer.
:(

Kim Hanson
02-04-2005, 05:35 PM
And you have made it perfectly clear your a one man type of guy...You Te lover!!!! :jawdrop: :hammerhea
Are you telling me Billy Boob you are the ***** down there, Guru is going to be pissed now :D ........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
02-04-2005, 05:39 PM
See, you never understand what players or swingers are...you damn transexual or whatever you are, just stay at home and do your laundry, dishes, house cleaning and stay off your husbands computer.
:(
Hell no, im moving to La and going to shave my head and wear a white robe and hand out tulips for a living. :D Next I will be drive some Import peice of crap thinking its the chit and faster than diarrea after a good night of drinking......( . )( . ).........Don't you have some toilets to clean? :idea:

dmontzsta
02-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Hell no, im moving to La and going to shave my head and wear a white robe and hand out tulips for a living. :D Next I will be drive some Import peice of crap thinking its the chit and faster than diarrea after a good night of drinking......( . )( . ).........Don't you have some toilets to clean? :idea:
I am not the one who cleans toilets, that is a womans job, you know that. You wouldnt survive in LA, they can smell a stupid nadian miles away.

canuck1
02-04-2005, 11:41 PM
I am not the one who cleans toilets, that is a womans job, you know that. You wouldnt survive in LA, they can smell a stupid nadian miles away.
That isn't the way to ask Kimmy out for a date

Forkin' Crazy
02-05-2005, 01:53 AM
All you will have to do then is own a V drive....
oops :eat:

dmontzsta
02-05-2005, 07:31 AM
That isn't the way to ask Kimmy out for a date
Shims like it when you talk dirty.

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 08:24 AM
They do not, shit I fit in last time down there........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 08:25 AM
All you will have to do then is own a V drive....
oops :eat:
Well that was a got idea for a moment.........( . )( . )............ :( :D

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Shims like it when you talk dirty.
Only if your name is Bre..........( . )( . )........ :notam:

dmontzsta
02-05-2005, 09:23 AM
They do not, shit I fit in last time down there........( . )( . )......... :crossx:
no way, I would say you fit in more in Alabama or some hick states, dont you have a mullet?
http://www.ecotox.dk/mullet.jpg
Nice glasses Kim.

dmontzsta
02-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Only if your name is Bre..........( . )( . )........ :notam:
Thanks not right, now you are calling Bre a shim? I know you are gay now.

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 12:20 PM
no way, I would say you fit in more in Alabama or some hick states, dont you have a mullet?
http://www.ecotox.dk/mullet.jpg
Nice glasses Kim.
Thats not me, I have long blond hair.........( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks not right, now you are calling Bre a shim? I know you are gay now.
Bre was my breast friend till the wife seen some of the posts and the phone calls and the AIM stuff and I was told to stop.......( . )( . )........ :cry:

dmontzsta
02-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Thats not me, I have long blond hair.........( . )( . )......... :D
It was before you dyed it, dont lie.

dmontzsta
02-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Bre was my breast friend till the wife seen some of the posts and the phone calls and the AIM stuff and I was told to stop.......( . )( . )........ :cry:
dang, it was that serious? phone calls? :idea:

You Te
02-06-2005, 08:38 AM
And you have made it perfectly clear your a one man type of guy...You Te lover!!!! :jawdrop: :hammerhea
Monkey lover.
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-06-2005, 08:41 AM
dang, it was that serious? phone calls? :idea:
She is a great girl, end of story.........( . )( . ).......... :cool: