PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving

FMluvswater
01-28-2005, 11:43 AM
Don't wanna but gotta. Take care everyone. :) Talk to y'all some other time. Likely later tonight. :idea: And tomorrow and the next day and the next day, etc.! :D :D :D
Nobody ever leaves here! :D
K bye I'm leaving now. :D
TTYL :)

Her454
01-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Don't wanna but gotta. Take care everyone. :) Talk to y'all some other time. Likely later tonight. :idea: And tomorrow and the next day and the next day, etc.! :D :D :D
Nobody ever leaves here! :D
K bye I'm leaving now. :D
TTYL :)
FM, I wont be on all weekend but HAPPY EARLY B-DAY and you have a great one!!!
T- :rollside: :rollside:

HCS
01-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Ya...........right.

FMluvswater
01-28-2005, 11:49 AM
Thank-you. I won't be here much tomorrow myself - I gots plans for my birthday. :) I'll be back sometime on Sunday. :) Have a great weekend Her454. :cool:
Dammit I seriously gotta get outta here now. :D K bye.

Her454
01-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Thank-you. I won't be here much tomorrow myself - I gots plans for my birthday. :) I'll be back sometime on Sunday. :) Have a great weekend Her454. :cool:
Dammit I seriously gotta get outta here now. :D K bye.
Oh wait, did I tell the gossip about the New ***boat and all the controversy....hang on minute, I have a call....... ;)

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 11:59 AM
Happy birthday, FM! :D
I hope you have a great one. :)
You must be what.... 35? :cool:
I hope you have a great time watching YTV and being belligerent. :cool:

spectratoad
01-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday. Tell them to try not to leave too many marks when you get the spankin'. We do want pictures though so maybe just a little redness would be ok. :D

redneckgirl
01-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Happy Birthday FM...Have a great weekend!!!!
RNG

Boy Named Sue
01-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Cool! She's gone. Now I don't have to shut the bathroom door anymore. :p
Happy Birthday FM - do something naughty and then don't tell! :rollside: :devil: :rollside: :devil: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
01-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Have a good one Babe..........( . )( . ).......... ;)

jdogginla
01-28-2005, 06:44 PM
I don't think anyone will be on here all weekend! We'll all be at the boat show!@#^$@#%&@#%& :boxingguy

FMluvswater
01-28-2005, 09:31 PM
Happy birthday, FM! :D
I hope you have a great one. :)
You must be what.... 35? :cool:
I hope you have a great time watching YTV and being belligerent. :cool:
Fuc king brat! :p :D Oh :redface: but besides that ... thanks for the birthday wishes Tom. :D :)

FMluvswater
01-28-2005, 09:42 PM
Oh wait, did I tell the gossip about the New ***boat and all the controversy....hang on minute, I have a call....... ;)
Had to cut outta here quick! :D LOL! Didn't mean to sound so secretive! :D Getting together with friends and my son tomorrow afternoon for pizza and cake. Later in th eevening some of us are going out to a bar me to sing at karaoke them to applaud accordingly! :D Okay there'll be other people singing too just none in my group besides me! :squiggle: :redface: :D I'm gonna get to have my Ghostbuster maybe even more than one! :idea: :cool:

FMluvswater
01-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Happy Birthday. Tell them to try not to leave too many marks when you get the spankin'. We do want pictures though so maybe just a little redness would be ok. :D
spectratoad you know I don't post pictures of me anymore but nice try :D
Suey I'm back so you better close the bathroom door again or my evil eye might see ??? ... :D
Thank-you for the birthday wishes spectratoad, Suey, RNG, and Sugar. :)

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Happy Birthday FM...

FMluvswater
01-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Happy Birthday FM...
Thank-you gjb. :)

hoolign
01-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Any lesbian sex planned?? I neverget anything!! But I try :D :burningm: Happy 46th babe ! :D .... :D

FMluvswater
01-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Any lesbian sex planned?? I neverget anything!! But I try :D :burningm: Happy 46th babe ! :D .... :D
No. You know better than that hoolign. :wink: I'm a pole smoker not a rug muncher! :eek: :D :cool: 46? :confused: Ok sure. Thanks hoolign. :)

hoolign
01-28-2005, 10:23 PM
No. You know better than that hoolign. :wink: I'm a pole smoker not a rug muncher! :eek: :D :cool: 46? :confused: Ok sure. Thanks hoolign. :)
So your ..POLE....ISH ,...ahhh ha ha ha I kll me!
:D

FMluvswater
01-29-2005, 02:35 AM
So your ..POLE....ISH ,...ahhh ha ha ha I kll me!
:D
What scares me is that I actually laughed at that! :D Never change hoolign. :)