PDA

View Full Version : can't we all just get along???

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 05:04 PM
I'm really not feeling the love on here today...

Mandelon
01-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Sometimes its more fun to fight. :boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy

Ziggy
01-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Why I think its been a pleasant day myself :D
Off to Glamis---bye now :yuk:

Jbb
01-28-2005, 05:08 PM
In a word....lol.....NO! (http://70.84.34.106/~unique/UP-punch.wmv)

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy
It was so nice for the last couple months with all the bullshit beaumont threads buried. Why can't you just let it all die???
Quote:
Originally Posted by gottajetboat
Whoa Bro, you are reading a lot of minds today aren't you???
Maybe it has something to do with these comments. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Im just glad im not involved this time.....

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 05:10 PM
Be safe brother and have a great time, I'll take care of your wife while your gone... :D :D :D

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Yeah, but you know you wanna be... :D :D :supp: :D :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 05:11 PM
But you are. Your wife is in OUR pictures in the other "gay" thread. :D

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 05:13 PM
GJB, there wasn't any actual "fighting" to my knowledge.. Just some shit talking is all. If we can't joke around on the internet then what's the point?
RD :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 05:14 PM
But you are. Your wife is in OUR pictures in the other "gay" thread. :D
What my wife is gay and she forgot to tell me, Who is her bitch

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Gottajetboat, why are you such a horses's ass?

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Ziggy where ya camping i might be going out for 1 day?

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Gottajetboat, why are you such a horses's ass?
Learning from the best I suppose, between you and RD, I think I'm coming along nicely... :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 05:19 PM
GJB, there wasn't any actual "fighting" to my knowledge.. Just some shit talking is all. If we can't joke around on the internet then what's the point?
Exactly,but the beaumont stuff is gay.

LUVNLIFE
01-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Alright I hate all of you. Now with that out of the way let's all go to the river and have a beer together :D

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 05:20 PM
In a word....lol.....NO! (http://70.84.34.106/~unique/UP-punch.wmv)
We need more of this at the river. :D :D :D
Nice video... Hemmingway.

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Exactly,but the beaumont stuff is gay.
Well I'd agree with that..

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Quote:
It was so nice for the last couple months with all the bullshit beaumont threads buried. Why can't you just let it all die???
And???? Beaumont is so fu cking old and played out. It hasn't been brought up for a long time (not long enough unfortunately) and now all the sudden it's back. So I made a comment, big f ucking deal. I think Beaumont is the dumbest fu cking thing to ever hit ***boat. There hows that? :idea:
The more you whine and make comments such as "jealously" the more I'm going to bash on it. I guess it's my right as you pointed out in another thread.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9550&stc=1

Ziggy
01-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Ziggy where ya camping i might be going out for 1 day?
Garbage Flats--about a mile west of the store near the trees....White F350 crew with ZigzRig lic plates and a flatbed trailer. Look for us if you get a chance..just me, my son and a buddy on quads/bike

Goldilocks
01-28-2005, 05:27 PM
And???? Beaumont is so fu cking old and played out. It hasn't been brought up for a long time (not long enough unfortunately) and now all the sudden it's back. So I made a comment, big f ucking deal. I think Beaumont is the dumbest fu cking thing to ever hit ***boat. There hows that? :idea:
The more you whine and make comments such as "jealously" the more I'm going to bash on it. I guess it's my right as you pointed out in another thread.
Your whining about other people whining is old :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-28-2005, 05:27 PM
:boxingguy :boxingguy DONT MESS WITH BEAUMONT :lightsabe

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Not quite as old as Beaumont though. Besides, I haven't been on here enough lately to make observations (I don't whine ;) ) about some of the stupid shit that goes on. :sleeping:
Besides, I made one comment and a couple people agreed with me. Why am I singled out? Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks Beaumont is stupid. Hmm... :idea:

Debbolas
01-28-2005, 05:32 PM
He really wants to see another pic of my boat
:idea:

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 05:33 PM
This is all I read from your post. blah blah blah.

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 05:36 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/51jordy2.jpg
Who is this lovely couple?

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:36 PM
This is all I read from your post. blah blah blah.
Cool. You know the really funny thing here Oil boy, you and your girl are the only ones that have said that Beaumont doesn't suck. Not even Frenchie stood up for it. That should tell you something. :eek:
Look around, at the height of the Bored-mont crap, there were 100 people or so with that silly saying in their signature, now it's pretty scarce. Only a few seem to be grasping at what should be a forgotten trend. :hammerhea

Tom Brown
01-28-2005, 05:37 PM
You're smoking hot.

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Wow, that's pretty clever resorting to posting that pic. You're even lamer than I thought. At least you could come up with something fresh oil boy. :rolleyes:

racecar.hotshoe
01-28-2005, 05:38 PM
Im not gasping I live here! :lightsabe

Goldilocks
01-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Cool. You know the really funny thing here Oil boy, you and your girl are the only ones that have said that Beaumont doesn't suck. Not even Frenchie stood up for it. That should tell you something. :eek:
Look around, at the height of the Bored-mont crap, there were 100 people or so with that silly saying in their signature, now it's pretty scarce. Only a few seem to be grasping at what should be a forgotten trend. :hammerhea
Where did I say that? I want you to post that quote.
Who brought up Beaumont today. Wasn't it RD?

Phat Matt
go dance some more

Jordy
Im not gasping I live here! :lightsabe
That was grasping, not gasping. :D :D :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:40 PM
go dance some more
Oh, you got me good on that one Oil Boy. It's nice that you come up with that clever little bit, while refusing to acknowlege anything in the post. Perhaps because I'm right???
You know, if you want to keep flogging this horse, perhaps you should be the Official Beaumont Oil Bitch, instead of the bartender. ;) :idea: :D

racecar.hotshoe
Sorry!

Kilrtoy
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/51jordy2.jpg
Who is this lovely couple?
OH smack, ROTFLMAO
he got you there jordy....

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Oh, you got me good on that one Oil Boy. Maybe you should be the Official Beaumont Oil Bitch, instead of the bartender. ;) :idea: :D
Maybe. But I'm not on the internet embracing another man. You don't have to worry about me making you a drink, there are plenty of other nice people to share them with.

Goldilocks
01-28-2005, 05:42 PM
Oh, you got me good on that one Oil Boy. It's nice that you come up with that clever little bit, while refusing to acknowlege anything in the post. Perhaps because I'm right???
You know, if you want to keep flogging this horse, perhaps you should be the Official Beaumont Oil Bitch, instead of the bartender. ;) :idea: :D
Funny how you like to call people names when they are just being sarcastic to you. Why don't you come up with something better than this.

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Right there in your signature sweetheart. :D
Don't know, don't care. I just noticed that it was apparently back and commented on it. Why not direct some of your repressed feelings of belonging and overwhelming feelings to conform on some of the other people who think that Beaumont sucks? Why am I the sole target?
What about the 66 people that think that the whole beaumont flexing thing is gay? Where do they fit in? Perhaps a new poll is in order. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-28-2005, 05:44 PM
we are here DONT MESS WITH BEAUMONT :crossx:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:46 PM
OH smack, ROTFLMAO
he got you there jordy....
Yeah, with something so fresh and original. Just like Boredmont. :sleeping:
Funny how you like to call people names when they are just being sarcastic to you. Why don't you come up with something better than this.
I'm not calling names, I just suggested a new title for his signature based upon the poll that was posted by RD. I'm trying to not be original too. Maybe I'll get a boredmont signature. :idea:
Hey SYA, so there are 3 of you here now? :D :D :D

FRENCHIE
01-28-2005, 05:46 PM
we are here DONT MESS WITH BEAUMONT :crossx:
....goose is on !!! :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:47 PM
You don't have to worry about me making you a drink, there are plenty of other nice people to share them with.
B-o-o H-o-o. :( :( :(
Wait, I have my own drinks. I don't need to give them out to people to make them want to hang out with me. You know how we do it. :hammerhea

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 05:48 PM
Wasn't me.. I brought up the Flex off 2005.. The Beaumont thing came up through some other people after I left to look at some apartments with my girl. ;)
RD

Goldilocks
01-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Right there in your signature sweetheart. :D
Don't know, don't care. I just noticed that it was apparently back and commented on it. Why not direct some of your repressed feelings of belonging and overwhelming feelings to conform on some of the other people who think that Beaumont sucks? Why am I the sole target?
What about the 66 people that think that the whole beaumont flexing thing is gay? Where do they fit in? Perhaps a new poll is in order. :D
I don't have any repressed feelings of belonging and overwhelming feelings to conform. I just didn't like what you had to post so I commented on it.

Jbb
01-28-2005, 05:50 PM
You knew how they did it?..... :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:50 PM
That's pretty funny considering I've never posted or implied anything remotely close to your direction.
You know what's a combination of funny, sad and cute all at the same time? You coming in here and jumping on me and sticking up for your boyfriend all at the same time. He can't handle his own situations? You have to stick up for him? That's sweet. :D :D :D
Wow, my ESPN is kicking today... :cool:
I don't have any repressed feelings of belonging and overwhelming feelings to conform. I just didn't like what you had to post so I commented on it.
I can see the future. Winning lottery numbers anyone??? :cool:

Jetboatguru
01-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Wasn't me.. I brought up the Flex off 2005.. The Beaumont thing came up through some other people after I left to look at some apartments with my girl. ;)
RD
Did anyone notice this? :eek:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:52 PM
Did anyone notice this? :eek:
Yeah, he posted it a few times, I just figured he was talking about Neva. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
01-28-2005, 05:54 PM
You know what's a combination of funny, sad and cute all at the same time? You coming in here and jumping on me and sticking up for your boyfriend all at the same time. He can't handle his own situations? You have to stick up for him? That's sweet. :D :D :D
Dont talk about IN2MX like that

Kilrtoy
[QUOTE=Jordy]
[QUOTE]

Jetboatguru
Jordy, you know we are boys and all but could you please refrain from arguing with Goldilocks? I am having a hard time siding with you even if you are dead right. She makes it hard to not be on her side. :rollside:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Sorry, I was talking about Oil Boy. :D :D :D

Goldilocks
01-28-2005, 05:56 PM
That's pretty funny considering I've never posted or implied anything remotely close to your direction.
Wow, my ESPN is kicking today... :cool:
I can see the future. Winning lottery numbers anyone??? :cool:
Matt can stick up for himself. I just don't like what you said and am actually posting my comments instead of sitting back and calling you names to the computer screen.

Jordy
01-28-2005, 05:58 PM
Matt can stick up for himself.
If you look back, the :D :D :D 's mean that it's all in fun. Maybe you can teach your boy how to do that, they don't cost any extra to add.
I just don't like what you said and am actually posting my comments instead of sitting back and calling you names to the computer screen.
Wow, you feel like calling me names? That's funny, I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off and shaking my head. :rolleyes: :D

Jbb
01-28-2005, 06:00 PM
Jordy ...with the Beaumont shovel? (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181Shovel.mpeg)

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 06:00 PM
If you look back, the :D :D :D 's mean that it's all in fun. Maybe you can teach your boy how to do that, they don't cost any extra to add.
blow me bitch. :D :D :D :D :D

RiverDave
01-28-2005, 06:02 PM
Jordy ...with the Beaumont ..Shovel? (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/181Shovel.mpeg)
I love the shovel... :D :D
Doesn't seem to be working though.. :(
RD

Goldilocks
Wow, you feel like calling me names? That's funny, I'm just sitting here laughing my ass off and shaking my head. :rolleyes: :D
Glad to give you a good laugh.

Jordy
So you have to resort to name calling??? Your mom isn't going to be happy about that Oil Boy, unless you were talking to her, and I don't think that is very appropriate for this setting. :eek: :wink: :cool:

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 06:03 PM
So you have to resort to name calling??? Your mom isn't going to be happy about that Oil Boy, unless you were talking to her, and I don't think that is very appropriate for this setting. :eek: :wink: :cool:
You said it would be fine with the smiles? :confused:

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 06:04 PM
See now your getting it,even though thats not the phrase i would want to hear from the oilboy. :D :D :D

Jbb
01-28-2005, 06:05 PM
I love the shovel... :D :D
Doesn't seem to be working though.. :(
RD
sadly...the shovel is down..... :(

Jordy
01-28-2005, 06:05 PM
You said it would be fine with the smiles? :confused:
Now that kind of gay crap might be ok in boredmont, but even with the smiles, if you were talking to me, asking another guy for oral sex is GAY!!!! (unless you're Kim Hanson, but Kim's a chick so it's different). :D :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 06:06 PM
See now your getting it,even though thats not the phrase i would want to hear from the oilboy. :D :D :D
He had to learn it somewhere. Maybe Frenchie likes it, flavored oil perhaps??? :D :D :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 06:13 PM
Jrocket, if you looked at my posting history I rarely get involved in this stuff. I was dragged in today, so I thought I would come out and play.
Oh, and **** Jordy. :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Jrocket, if you looked at my posting history I rarely get involved in this stuff. I was dragged in today, so I thought I would come out and play.
No problems Matt,Im just upping my post count,and causing drama...but the Beaumont stuff is still gay!______________No smilie.

Jordy
01-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Jordy....Let it go please....
Why? I made a comment, a general undirected comment and I was tag teamed. I didn't make a personal statement towards anyone until my name was specifically drawn into it. Like I pointed out, there were a few people that agreed with what I said, yet I'm singled out.
Jen and Matt are very nice and just like to have fun. Actually, if you knew Jen and had a discussion with her you might think she is a nuclear physicist :) Very bright girl. Matt on the other hand :) jk Matt
That's fine. I'm all about having fun. However, when you want to drag my name into something and make it personal, fu ck no I'm not backing down. I still say Boredmont sucks. And no Matt, I have no interest in meeting up with you in any kind of gay Boredmont way. Save that shi t for your oil boy sessions. :D :D :D
Everybody...put the key board down, take a step back and go get a friggin' beer already :)
I'm way ahead of you Gramps. :D :D :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Sorry to disappoint you again, but I don't swing that way man. ;) :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-28-2005, 06:49 PM
AAWWWWW !!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GJB !!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_4_9.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 06:51 PM
AAWWWWW !!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GJB !!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_4_9.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')
Whos GJB?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-28-2005, 06:54 PM
SO, ARE WE CALM YET?????http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_28_100.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm79987US')
Thanx DILLIGAF..........they needed that :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Gosh and I was just getting the popcorn and a cold one. :D
BTW great pics. Mrs.HS :D

INSman
01-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Isn't this about the time one of the ladies post a pic to calm everybody down...lol
How about these? Courtesy of Mr Hooter Sled :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/385resizehoots.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/385resizebooty.JPG
Now this is a great top !!!! :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:04 PM
there were a few people that agreed with what I said, yet I'm singled out.
Why do the lions go after the sick wildebeast in the herd? Because it's easy. :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Why do the lions go after the sick wildebeast in the herd? Because it's easy. :D
Yeah, you really proved that here tonight Oil Boy. Don't you have a flex off to attend or some kind of dinner where Frenchie needs his food cut up? :D :D :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Yeah, you really proved that here tonight Oil Boy. Don't you have a flex off to attend or some kind of dinner where Frenchie needs his food cut up? :D :D :D
No dinner. Just little Hot Boat get together with people I look forward to meeting.

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:10 PM
No dinner. Just little Hot Boat get together with people I look forward to meeting.
Cool. Make sure you take some drinks so they'll like you. ;) :D :D
Then again, dragging Goldi along probably doesn't hurt either. :jawdrop: :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:15 PM
Cool. Make sure you take some drinks so they'll like you. ;) :D :D
You know that's why I do it. So I can buy my friends. :rolleyes:
Hey Jordy, I found another nice little picture of you. Should I post it? :jawdrop: :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:18 PM
You know that's why I do it. So I can buy my friends. :rolleyes:
I figured as much. You made a point of telling me that you would keep your bartending skills to yourself and not share with me, which really hurt by the way. :D
Remember this:
You don't have to worry about me making you a drink, there are plenty of other nice people to share them with.
Then again, if you pulled up next to me, I'd be sure to offer you a beer or drink, but I guess that's just the way I am. :smile: :cool: :D
I thought your mom said you were just playing around. That's pretty serious "I'm taking my ball and going home" talk. Boredmont still sucks too. ;)

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:25 PM
I figured as much. You made a point of telling me that you would keep your bartending skills to yourself and not share with me, which really hurt by the way. :D
Then again, if you pulled up next to me, I'd be sure to offer you a beer or drink, but I guess that's just the way I am. :smile: :cool: :D
I'll save the pic.
Honestly online you don't come off as a nice person. And I am not just saying that because of today's post.

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey Jordy, I found another nice little picture of you. Should I post it? :jawdrop: :D
Oh a scare post..lets see it. :D

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:28 PM
nah

Slider
01-28-2005, 07:29 PM
Im just wondering who is going to get the last word in?

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Honestly online you don't come off as a nice person. And I am not just saying that because of today's post.
Gee, that's too bad. And I worry so much about what people on the internet think of me too. Is it too late for me? Perhaps I should change my signature to include Boredmont. Think that will help? :D
I just call them as I see them. Sorry I don't bullshit around and kiss people's asses so I can hang out with them. And no, I'm not directing that at you, just making a statment. I've gotten this far in my life and done very well not living each day like a popularity contest, why should I change now? Yes, I can dish a fair amount of s hit on the internet, however, in every case I can show you where it was dished at me first. This little interaction tonight is no different. I made a comment at a general theme and you made it personnal, as did Goldi.
Bottom line, whatever happens, it's the internet and that's all it is. If it's that important in someones life that you actually get pissed and start to give a s hit what people say, then you really need to get a life away from it. :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I'm sure the oil boy found something as equally original as the first one he put up. You see how much reaction he got out of repeated attempts with that one. It's called being original. Having a signature with anything Boredmont in it, is going to challenge that. :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Im just wondering who is going to get the last word in?
I don't really care. I'm on my way out the door. Got better things to do than slap the oil boy around. Already proved that it doesn't take much. :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 07:34 PM
nah
Come on you got nothin.

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Matt
Maybe it has something to do with these comments.
Here's the big personal attack that got it all started.

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Come on you got nothin.
No really, he looks good in pink sandles and a wig. :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 07:45 PM
No really, he looks good in pink sandles and a wig. :D
ohhhh nice...Throw it up he wont care.

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What about the other posts on page 1, Beaumont is gay, beaumont sucks. There were a couple of them, but they didn't make the cut.
Wow, so are you going to repost the whole thread??? I think everyone here can go back and re-read it. Even my response to your DIRECT quote of mine was still very generalized. You took it from there Oil Boy. :D
As far as that pic, wow, if that's the best you can do... Something that's been posted here before and wasn't a big deal then. Lacks originality, but I guess that's what I can expect from you. You post old pictures, requote entire threads, worship Boredmont. Yup, originality right out the window. :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:47 PM
[COLOR=Black]ohhhh nice...Throw it up he wont care.
Really, I don't care. It's an old pic from Parker. Been all over the boards, just like the one Oil Boy posted before. If I could find it I'd post it for you. That's how much it affects me... :sleeping:
Let's put it this way, it doesn't hold a candle to the KH pic in the bikini.

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Matt I didnt see where he singled out any certain one person,he made a general statment about the beaumont deal.The thing is he thinks the beaumont stuff is lame and so do I really,but I dont have anything personally against ANYBODY on this board nor does Jordy for the most part...Remember its just an internet forum,small potatoes compared to the real troubles in life,dont ya think?

IN2-IN2MX
01-28-2005, 07:49 PM
There you go! It just kills you that there's an argument going on and you aren't the cause for once... :p FAG! :)

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 07:52 PM
WTF!!! Leave Beaumont the Fk alone!!!! These are some of the finest people I know. RacecarHS is Pres. and he ROCKS!!! Who gives a Sht!!! RD & Jordy...you rock too! This is not just the internet. These are real people behind the keyboards.....and good people at that. WTF Guys!!! Life is too short for this petty bs!!! Let it go! :argue: Sheesh, I feel like I need to get the whip out!!! :hammer2:
Man...I like oily boys & KEG boys....and everything in between.
I'm not feelin' the love here.
I think it's time for a GROUP HUG!!! :crossx:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey RK, I can't help but notice that you took Boredmont out of your signature??? :D :D :D
Oh, and it is the internet, I think it costs money to feel love. Hate, anger, and disconent are free. ;) :D

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Hey RK, I can't help but notice that you took Boredmont out of your signature??? :D :D :D
Oh, and it is the internet, I think it costs money to feel love. Hate, anger, and disconent are free. ;) :D
Ya well, someone said I don't know anything about pussy control so I'm looking for a new position! :crossx:

Phat Matt
01-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Matt I didnt see where he singled out any certain one person,he made a general statment about the beaumont deal.The thing is he thinks the beaumont stuff is lame and so do I really,but I dont have anything personally against ANYBODY on this board nor does Jordy for the most part...Remember its just an internet forum,small potatoes compared to the real troubles in life,dont ya think?
Jrocket, my point was there. I didn't attack him, I used his quote to help answer gjb question of why the love wasn't around today. He took it from there. And why do you have to attack girls. He's done it in the past.

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Ya well, someone said I don't know anything about pussy control so I'm looking for a new position! :crossx:
Uhhh talk about wondering what you just said?Im lost on that one.
Jordy you'll definately be the talk at the dinner table tonight for some!! :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 07:59 PM
And why do you have to attack girls.
Me attack girls?

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Jrocket, my point was there. I didn't attack him, I used his quote to help answer gjb question of why the love wasn't around today. He took it from there. And why do you have to attack girls. He's done it in the past.
Who are you talking to?? Jrocket, me?? You're now talking directly out of your ass on the attacking girls part, no matter who you're talking to Oil Boy. :rolleyes:
The point is, you brought me into this based upon a general statement and made it personnal with the help of your girl. Confused??? Why not look at the bottom of page one with your blah, blah, blah, shit (which is funny, because that's about all you've ever posted since you've been here too), and then carry it over to the top of page 2. I'm sure you can figure out the point I'm making. Don't be a chickenshit and start backpeddling now. :cool:
The most personal I've gotten in this thread was to call you Oil Boy, which was coined in another thread. You've gone way beyond that. Where is goldi now? She sure was quick to jump my shit about the name calling. You can read back and find the "blow me bitch, the f uck Jordy" and a few other gems. I haven't resorted to name calling Oil Boy. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Jordy, RD called and he needs a rub down, he said bring the oil..........( . )( . )..... :confused: This should throw a wrench into this crap.......... :D :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Jordy, RD called and he needs a rub down, he said bring the oil..........( . )( . )..... :confused: This should throw a wrench into this crap.......... :D :D
Gee Kimmy, that's good stuff. Actually, it's better than anything that the real Oil Boy has thrown out tonight and it doesn't make a lick of sense as it's not related to anything that was posted in another thread. :D
Damn Matt, Kim puts down better shit than you do. Now that right there is an embarassment. :D
Hey Kim, don't you have a moose to go rape or something as equally exciting in the Great White North.

mbrown2
01-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Just got back from dinner, and login to see this stuff still going on
To sum it up..some like beaumont, some don't, some had it in there sig, some don't anymore...does not mean anything except that...nothing...
Too bad...today was another day that makes all the other forums look better all the time...
People roll DRow, some roll Parker Allstars, some roll Mullet Mountain, does not mean a thing except some might get more attention at times like OP6, Boatshow or whatever else is going....yes, it floods the board...get over it...if it was not Beaumont, it would be Op6...its just the internet..
All the folks that I have met from the so called Beaumont crowd are really good peeps....look forward to partying with them again.:)
Good night.

Kim Hanson
01-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Gee Kimmy, that's good stuff. Actually, it's better than anything that the real Oil Boy has thrown out tonight and it doesn't make a lick of sense as it's not related to anything that was posted in another thread. :D
Damn Matt, Kim puts down better shit than you do. Now that right there is an embarassment. :D
Hey Kim, don't you have a moose to go rape or something as equally exciting in the Great White North.
The Moose are all stuck to the ground, with all the thawing and the antlelope are to fast, so its this or go play games Jordy ya biach, Im staying here :p ............( . )( . )......... :cool:

Rexone
01-28-2005, 08:36 PM
What the hell is going on here? :smile:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 08:37 PM
Just trying to find Hemet. :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 08:47 PM
LMAO...that was great!

THOR
01-28-2005, 08:57 PM
You sure know your way around the 909 for being an AZ boy. That was classic.

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:05 PM
We're having a baby oil orgy....wanna join??? :idea:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 09:08 PM
We're having a baby oil orgy....wanna join??? :idea:
Sorry, but I think the Oil Boy had to go to an official Oil Boy function. :(

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Sorry, but I think the Oil Boy had to go to an official Oil Boy function. :(
Dang! I want my own oil boy! :(

Mrs.Racer277
01-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Trust me stick with the shower head. :wink: :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Maybe you can borrow Frenchies. :D

RiverKitty
Trust me stick with the shower head. :wink: :D
LMAO!!! :D I still like baby oil!! :eek:

Jrocket
HUH,I thought you had finally found the right guy last summer...No?

mike37
01-28-2005, 09:19 PM
LMAO!!! :D I still like baby oil!! :eek:
:D :D :idea: getting some wood thinkin about that

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:21 PM
HUH,I thought you had finally found the right guy last summer...No?
Naw ....we broke up quite awhile ago. :notam:
Just been me and Mr. Moen for quite sometime. :D

DogHouse
01-28-2005, 09:21 PM
Nice thread y'all got goin here.
:D

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:22 PM
:D :D :idea: getting some wood thinkin about that
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Naw ....we broke up quite awhile ago. :notam:
Just been me and Mr. Moen for quite sometime. :D
I didnt know,sorry about that,seems like you were pretty happy at the time.Things will change,they always do. :wink:

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Nice thread y'all got goin here.
Thanks Dog!!! :D
(My long lost boating buddy!) :)

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Wow, I just asked a simple question., Think Matt and Jordy are going to put a bounty on my head??? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I didnt know,sorry about that,seems like you were pretty happy at the time.Things will change,they always do. :wink:
It's cool. :cool: It's just called Life....I'm getting used to it.
For every ending is a new beginning....right? :) :D

Jordy
01-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Think Matt and Jordy are going to put a bounty on my head??? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
You don't have to worry about me. I'm still having fun with it. :cool: :D

DogHouse
01-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Thanks Dog!!! :D
(My long lost boating buddy!) :)
kitty rear up and scratch me through my jeans
meow
meow
cute kitty yo gonna spend the night
OUTSIDE!!!
(prez of the us of a)

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:34 PM
You don't have to worry about me. I'm still having fun with it. :cool: :D
I left for two hours and came back too see all of this, do you suppose Matt is at the 909/951 get together pissed off as all hell???

Jordy
01-28-2005, 09:36 PM
I left for two hours and came back too see all of this, do you suppose Matt is at the 909/951 get together pissed off as all hell???
Don't know. Could really care less. He's probably all caught up in his Oil Boy duties right now. :cool: :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-28-2005, 09:37 PM
I am sure Jordy is the topic of a few conversations. :wink:

DogHouse
01-28-2005, 09:38 PM
Don't know. Could really care less. He's probably all caught up in his Oil Boy duties right now. :cool: :cool:
Eeeek, so tense, could someone use a BEER about now?

Jordy
I'm sure. It's 'cause I'm a bad man. :eek: :rolleyes: :hammerhea

BarryMac
Eeeek, so tense, could someone use a BEER about now?
How about a keg, that was some crazy stuff, bet I wont be welcome at the next Dam Run... :) :2purples: :)

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:40 PM
meow
meow
OUTSIDE!!!
(prez of the us of a)
Is this a song??? Who sings it?
Ah hell....I don't want to spend the night outside...again :( :crossx:

DogHouse
01-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Sweet... Gottajetboat is bringin a keg to the next dam run, way to go! Make it Kilt Lifter from 4 Peaks please...
:hammerhea

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Sweet... Gottajetboat is bringin a keg to the next dam run, way to go! Make it Kilt Lifter from 4 Peaks please...
:hammerhea
I think I would be wearing concrete shoes if I showed up... :frown: :boxed: :frown:

DogHouse
Is this a song??? Who sings it?
Ah hell....I don't want to spend the night outside...again :( :crossx:
Yeah it's a fun one from The Presidents of the United States of America, and yes that's a real band!
:cool:

Mrs. casean
My internet goes out on me just when today got so sensitive... darn rain! Now I'm back up and all this tense talk!

Mrs.Racer277
01-28-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm sure. It's 'cause I'm a bad man. :eek: :rolleyes: :hammerhea
I guess! ;) I don't think any new friends were made tonight. :rolleyes:

BarryMac
My internet goes out on me just when today got so sensitive... darn rain! Now I'm back up and all this tense talk!
Did you read the whole thread? It got pretty crazy about page two all the way through page 6, crazy stuff...

DogHouse
I think I would be wearing concrete shoes if I showed up... :frown: :boxed: :frown:
I must have missed the fireworks. Just put on a hat and some dark glasses and noone will know who you are.
;)

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 09:43 PM
More like the main conversation. :D

Mrs.Racer277
Well you only have about 4 or 5 others thread to read to catch up on it all Linds. Good luck. The sand was flying tonight. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
More like the main conversation. :D
True True!! :)

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:44 PM
I must have missed the fireworks. Just put on a hat and some dark glasses and noone will know who you are.
;)
Can I ride with you??? :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 09:45 PM
True True!! :)
Hopefully somebody Mutha F'ed me in there as well....I'd hate to be left out ya know. :D

DogHouse
01-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Can I ride with you??? :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:
Depends, is anyone going to pull the drain plugs if you do? :cry:
:rollside:

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Depends, is anyone going to pull the drain plugs if you do? :cry:
:rollside:
No Guarantees, guess I better pass this time around...

C-2
01-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Hmmm...how should I say this....
My feelings aren't gonna be hurt if nobody wants to hang out with me cause I TOO THINK the BEAUMONT CRAP IS GAY.
There, I said it. :)

BarryMac
01-28-2005, 09:49 PM
My feelings aren't gonna be hurt if nobody wants to hang out with me cause I TOO THINK the BEAUMONT CRAP IS GAY.
Better watch your back... :D :D :D

Mrs. casean
01-28-2005, 09:51 PM
Did you read the whole thread? It got pretty crazy about page two all the way through page 6, crazy stuff...
I better go back and read up!! :D

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Glad to have ya a board sir. :p

Mrs.Racer277
I better go back and read up!! :D
It is going to talk you a while Linds. ;) :D

BarryMac
I'm out, can't handle anymore of this excitement...

Mrs. casean
01-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Well you only have about 4 or 5 others thread to read to catch up on it all Linds. Good luck. The sand was flying tonight. :rolleyes: :rollside:
I can see! I guess it was for the best I was away from the internet :D

DogHouse
01-28-2005, 09:53 PM
No Guarantees, guess I better pass this time around...
What, you afraid of a little ride in an underpowered sinking Magic?

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:54 PM
;)
Ya right!
I will always know who you are...even with the glasses!
I will just look for the "drunk guy"!!! LMAO!! J/K!!!! :D
You know I luv ya!!! :D

DogHouse
01-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Oh sure you had to bring THAT up! :hammer2: :D

RiverKitty
01-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Better watch your back... :D :D :D
No.....I'll watch his back!!! :skull:

TheLurker
01-28-2005, 10:57 PM
God Dam that was a lot of drama. If you don’t want to read all 7 pages I would sum it up like this :
- GottaJetBoat comments on all of the “Gay” shit talking on the board today.
- Jordy makes an observation on Beaumont.
- Phat Matt Quotes Jordy
Tension starts to build.
- Kilrtoy feels left out since its not him starting the drama or stirring the pot.
Tensions rise higher.
- Matt posts an old picture of Jordy from OP6C VI
- Jordy calls Matt “ Oil Boy”
- GoldyLocks jumps into the discussion
- River Dave slips in a comment about “looking for an apartment with his
girlfriend”that only JetBoatGuru seemed to catch or comment on.
- Jbb throws in a link to a Beaumont shovel that I could not get to work.
- Dilligaf makes an attempt to stop the drama.
- Dilligaf posts 2 incredible pictures of MrsHooterSled (What are those cables for?)
- Matt was going to post another picture of Jordy but does not . Most of us know the picture and have seen it anyway.
- RiverKitty comes on and wants a group hug. Then we find out she broke up with her boy friend (sorry to hear that ) and is back dating Mr. Moen
- Kim Hanson tells Jordy that he can’t use his suggestion of “rapeing a Moose or something” because they are stuck to the ground and the Antelope are too fast.
- Mbrown makes a good levelheaded comment. Along the lines of to each his own.
- GJB comments about a bounty on his head for starting this thread.
- Jordys still having fun quoting posts
- DogHouse is quoting lines from a song by the President of the United States
- C2 thinks the Beaumont stuff is “Gay” Me to!
- Several posts wondering if this subject will come up at the 909/951 get together tonight.
That’s about it in a nutshell up to here :2purples:

Jrocket
01-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Oh that just BS!! I wasnt mentioned at all in there and I completely hate the entire Beaumont thing.Give an instagator some credit would ya?LOL

TheLurker
01-28-2005, 11:21 PM
Oh that just BS!! I wasnt mentioned at all in there and I completely hate the entire Beaumont thing.Give an instagator some credit would ya?LOL
Cant expect me to remember everything when I have those pictures of MrsHooterSled in my mind that alone is enough to knock the strongest (Straight)man off balance. This is a GAY thread. And I still wondering what is with the cables???
If you were not you should have been. It was just off the top of my head and you stood up several times and made that plain. I have to agaree with you.

Havasu_Dreamin
01-28-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm just waiting to see when all of the still in high school adults challenge each other to meet at the park in the channel to settle this once and for all. :hammerhea :sleeping:

IN2-IN2MX
01-28-2005, 11:30 PM
God Dam that was a lot of drama. If you don’t want to read all 7 pages I would sum it up like this :
- Phat Matt Quotes Jordy
Tension starts to build.
- Kilrtoy feels left out since its not him starting the drama or stirring the pot.
Tensions rise higher.
- Dilligaf posts 2 incredible pictures of MrsHooterSled (What are those cables for?)
- Matt was going to post another picture of Jordy but does not . Most of us know the picture and have seen it anyway.
- RiverKitty comes on and wants a group hug. Then we find out she broke up with her boy friend (sorry to hear that ) and is back dating Mr. Moen
- Kim Hanson tells Jordy that he can’t use his suggestion of “rapeing a Moose or something” because they are stuck to the ground and the Antelope are too fast.
- Several posts wondering if this subject will come up at the 909/951 get together tonight.
Dude! Those are great Cliff Notes. Good looking out. Ever think of becoming a sports announcer? LOL

Doctor Feniks
01-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Yeah, exactly, it's the internet. Why does everyone get so upset over Beuamont when it's just the "internet". It's just "small potatoes".

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 04:47 AM
- Phat Matt Quotes Jordy
Tension starts to build.
Tensions rise higher.
Good cliff notes. I don't know if anyone said anything to Matt, but several people sure said stuff to me :supp: Thought that was pretty interesting. Maybe that's just people kissing my ass..... right Jordy :D

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:17 AM
- Phat Matt Quotes Jordy
Tension starts to build.
Tensions rise higher.
Whew! Thanks, really didn't want to read the whole thing :wink: Glad I'm on EST time and missed all that. :cool:

Phat Matt
01-29-2005, 06:41 AM
good night all. :D

Mandelon
01-29-2005, 06:54 AM
..... Maybe that's just people kissing my ass..... :D
We can start there......:devil:

BarryMac
01-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Maybe I should delete the thread, then we can all go back to being friends...

ratso
01-29-2005, 10:25 AM
Maybe I should delete the thread, then we can all go back to being friends...
Bullshit... you started this now ride it out. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
01-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Maybe that's just people kissing my ass.....
You're still hot.

Phat Matt
01-29-2005, 12:25 PM
You're still hot.
Hey, quit hitting on my bitch. :D

Tom Brown
01-29-2005, 12:37 PM
Sorry. Reflex. :D

BarryMac
01-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Sorry. Reflex. :D
And you called me a Horses Ass... :D :D :D

Tom Brown
01-29-2005, 12:40 PM
Hitting on Goldi and calling GJB a horse's ass.... :idea:
At least you know my judgement is good. :D

BarryMac
01-29-2005, 12:40 PM
A Publc Apology...
To Phat Matt, Goldilocks, Jordy and everyone else.
My intention of this thread was to be a joke, maybe help cut a little bit of tension that was happening on the boards, if it has offended anyone I apologize, it was not the intention at all...
Regards to all and hope we can have a beer this year on the water.
Barry

Tom Brown
01-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey Barry... you might want to think twice before taking responsibility for other people's issues. It was a fun post, it looks like some people got some things off their minds, and JBB got to post more of the violence he tries to incite.
It doesn't get any better than that. :cool:

Phat Matt
01-29-2005, 12:52 PM
A Publc Apology...
To Phat Matt, Goldilocks, Jordy and everyone else.
My intention of this thread was to be a joke, maybe help cut a little bit of tension that was happening on the boards, if it has offended anyone I apologize, it was not the intention at all...
Regards to all and hope we can have a beer this year on the water.
Barry
You don't need to apologize for anything. You did nothing wrong. I can't speak for Tom Brown though. :p His post always piss me off! :D

Tom Brown
01-29-2005, 12:58 PM
I can't speak for Tom Brown though. :p His post always piss me off! :D
I love it when a plan comes together. http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/cigar.gif

Phat Matt
01-29-2005, 01:08 PM
I love it when a plan comes together. http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/cigar.gif
http://www.poster.net/a-team-the/a-team-the-photo-the-a-team-6200211.jpg :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-29-2005, 03:30 PM
That's hot! I loved the A-team! Face was so cute! Course, I was only about 10 years old!!! LOL