PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Mtv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kachina26
01-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Everytime I watch MTV or M2, it's always gangsta this and sex that! Bunch of barely clothed women shaking their butt!!!! I hate it! I keep writing to my satellite provider telling them to take it off their line up along with other channels I don't like, but they won't do it!!!!! I am sooo PO'd! I keep watching MTV and they keep showing the same stuff!!!! I even wrote to MTV and they said that they were just showing what their veiwers want to see, I can't believe it! I'm a viewer and this isn't what I want to see!!!! I want to watch Bob Segar videos and stuff like that, but they won't show it. Sorry for the rant, I just had to get that off my chest.
MTV SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HCS
01-28-2005, 09:01 PM
I totally agree. I can't even stand to watch it. I don't think it's a generation thing either. It's just plain trash. What use to be good is now stupid. :mad:

Jordy
01-28-2005, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I get pissed everytime they play one of those Christina, Britney or Lindsey videos. Just makes my blood boil, yeah, that's what it does. :D :D :D

Boozer
01-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Everytime I watch MTV or M2, it's always gangsta this and sex that! Bunch of barely clothed women shaking their butt!!!! I hate it! I keep writing to my satellite provider telling them to take it off their line up along with other channels I don't like, but they won't do it!!!!! I am sooo PO'd! I keep watching MTV and they keep showing the same stuff!!!! I even wrote to MTV and they said that they were just showing what their veiwers want to see, I can't believe it! I'm a viewer and this isn't what I want to see!!!! I want to watch Bob Segar videos and stuff like that, but they won't show it. Sorry for the rant, I just had to get that off my chest.
MTV SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So why not just stop watching MTV? You can make it a blocked channel with your parental controls and that should make it that easier to stop watching.
But I guess that idea makes sense and in todays society sensible ideas are frowned upon. :rolleyes:

Dr. Eagle
01-28-2005, 09:05 PM
I agree, MTV BLOWS CHUNKS...

Kachina26
01-28-2005, 09:14 PM
So why not just stop watching MTV? You can make it a blocked channel with your parental controls and that should make it that easier to stop watching.
But I guess that idea makes sense and in todays society sensible ideas are frowned upon. :rolleyes:
That's BS!!!!!!!! Why should I have to stop watching it????? I'm getting tired of their crap, I think they should just get rid of the stuff that pisses me off. So what if there are 150 other channels, I want to watch that one.

bigerich
01-28-2005, 09:14 PM
For a channel called Music TeleVision, you would think they could, I dunno, play some videos, with MUSIC. Maybe then, it would be alright, but all they have are lame reality shows.

TheLurker
01-28-2005, 11:07 PM
How is this for adding insult to injury, I have Cox Cable in South O.C. and the took the Speed Channel off the channels I pay for and put MTV2 in its place. :hammer2:
If I want to pay for another Teir of service I can get the Speed Channel back but their is nothing else on that teir thats worth paying for. :frown:

DUNDUN
01-28-2005, 11:15 PM
How is this for adding insult to injury, I have Cox Cable in South O.C. and the took the Speed Channel off the channels I pay for and put MTV2 in its place. :hammer2:
i remember that! i was so pissed...

ROZ
01-29-2005, 12:08 AM
You guys are becomming old farts... :hammerhea :D

fourspeednup
01-29-2005, 01:29 AM
The only one worth watching on that station is "Date my Mom" I'm gonna figure out a way to get on there and show them what a real guy would do on a date with a prospective girls mother :eek:
<-------coming from somebody who falls directly into the MTV target audience :hammerhea

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:21 AM
I hear they still have the MTV video awards????? WTF?!?!?! I haven't seen a video on MTV in years! Seriously, it's been years. Where are these videos played? :idea:

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:24 AM
Yeah, I get pissed everytime they play one of those Christina, Britney or Lindsey videos. Just makes my blood boil, yeah, that's what it does. :D :D :D
Yeah, thank goodness you put the smileys after your post so that we know what you thought :rolleyes: :D :p

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:28 AM
Yeah, thank goodness you put the smileys after your post so that we know what you thought :rolleyes: :D :p
Up kinda early, Goldie?? :eek:

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:29 AM
Up kinda early, Goldie?? :eek:
Actually, up kinda late :shift:

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:30 AM
Actually, up kinda late :shift:
Yikes! Better get some sleep. Was last night the big boat show party? :cool:

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:33 AM
Yikes! Better get some sleep. Was last night the big boat show party? :cool:
Yeah, it was the big 909/951 ***boat get together :wink:
Matt and Feniks are up mixing music right now. Gotta go to the LA boatshow in a few hours :cry: :)

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:34 AM
Yeah, it was the big 909/951 ***boat get together :wink:
Matt and Feniks are up mixing music right now. Gotta go to the LA boatshow in a few hours :cry: :)
DAM! That's what I call "Runnin It Hard!" :cool:

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:37 AM
DAM! That's what I call "Runnin It Hard!" :cool:
Yeah, but don't bring that saying up. It might make other people mad that hate anything that has to do with Beaumont ;)

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:38 AM
Yeah, but don't bring that saying up. It might make other people mad that hate anything that has to do with Beaumont ;)
Yes! No drama please! :hammer2: Glad I missed all that crap :cool:

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:42 AM
Yes! No drama please! :hammer2: Glad I missed all that crap :cool:
There's always drama here :D
Don't read about it. It's like a soap opera......... J/K
Is it about 7:40 your time??

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:44 AM
There's always drama here :D
Don't read about it. It's like a soap opera......... J/K
Is it about 7:40 your time??
8:40. On my 4th cup of :coffeycup :notam: Trying to get motivated to go work out :notam:

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:45 AM
8:40. On my 4th cup of :coffeycup :notam: Trying to get motivated to go work out :notam:
Damn. I need to get Matt motivated to go home and sleep for just a little bit :o

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:47 AM
Damn. I need to get Matt motivated to go home and sleep for just a little bit :o
Well.. have fun at the boat show, our's is this weekend too. No cool boats though, just a bunch of friggin Sea Rays. But they do serve beer :D

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:49 AM
Well.. have fun at the boat show, our's is this weekend too. No cool boats though, just a bunch of friggin Sea Rays. But they do serve beer :D
Nothin wrong with Sea Rays. They serve their purpose :cool:

locogringo
01-29-2005, 12:10 PM
That's BS!!!!!!!! Why should I have to stop watching it????? I'm getting tired of their crap, I think they should just get rid of the stuff that pisses me off. So what if there are 150 other channels, I want to watch that one.
I hope you are being facetious. If not, how old are you?
:cry: :cry:

HCS
01-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Isn't that how it always is. Drop a 100 bucks on beer. :rollside:

Forkin' Crazy
01-29-2005, 02:33 PM
MTV, VH1, BET, it all looks the same to me.... :hammer2:
They all suck....

HCS
01-29-2005, 02:54 PM
MTV, VH1, BET, it all looks the same to me.... :hammer2:
They all suck....
Didn't use to be that way. Now it's all rap. Rap is crap.

Kachina26
01-30-2005, 10:19 AM
I hope you are being facetious. If not, how old are you?
:cry: :cry:
I was having fun :D But with the exception of Jackass, Tom Green and Boiling points I do hate MTV!!!!