PDA

View Full Version : Im Calling Out Gordy,Tony,Billy and anybody else!

dossangers
01-28-2005, 09:11 PM
To Horseshoe's that IS!! ca ca ca 'mon

BILLY.B
01-28-2005, 09:34 PM
To Horseshoe's that IS!! ca ca ca 'monYour on Chief!!!! I sure hope Gordy's right arm is up to the challenge seeing as it needs time to heal in between....well lets not go there :rollside:. Good luck to everyone that enters, YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!!,Kato has been practicing :eek: :eek: :D

Hud
01-29-2005, 04:49 AM
SHIT................................C'mon!! :idea:

the real k-boat king
01-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Your on Chief!!!! I sure hope Gordy's right arm is up to the challenge seeing as it needs time to heal in between....well lets not go there :rollside:. Good luck to everyone that enters, YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!!,Kato has been practicing :eek: :eek: :D hey billy thats why god gave you two arms, one for horseshoes and one for a beer. or for snead it would be lemonaid

Time Management
01-30-2005, 02:58 PM
Wayne, I know Billy and Tony had a little bit of a good run with the shoes last time, but I think their time has come and gone. :eat:
:devil: We're the team to beat no doubt about it. :devil:
Been training hard with the 12oz Miller curls. Be in great shape by April/May. :boxingguy I know you've been getting in shape too! They think their the top dogs, but the only place to go from there is...
down!!!!!
:cool:

NitroMan
01-30-2005, 06:35 PM
I'll be there with Duff, kickin ass on and off the water! :boxingguy

the real k-boat king
01-31-2005, 06:56 AM
I'll be there with Duff, kickin ass on and off the water! :boxingguy
I always new you and that fireman like to hold hoses

the real k-boat king
01-31-2005, 11:42 AM
Your on Chief!!!! I sure hope Gordy's right arm is up to the challenge seeing as it needs time to heal in between....well lets not go there :rollside:. Good luck to everyone that enters, YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!!,Kato has been practicing :eek: :eek: :D
billy at least i can find mine. :D

NitroMan
01-31-2005, 07:22 PM
I always new you and that fireman like to hold hoses
I think your getting scared. You sound like Kim Hanson trying to change the subject. :notam:

BILLY.B
01-31-2005, 08:37 PM
billy at least i can find mine. :D Well of course you can....You never take your finger off it :(.

Roman 1
01-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Well of course you can....You never take your finger off it :(.
:cry: :cry: :cry: BWUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHa.........
R1 :D