PDA

View Full Version : Pleasanton Boat Show Pics...

Restless22
01-28-2005, 10:16 PM
27' Daytona with a 525 (my fav.)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/83327_Daytona-med.JPG
26' Eagle
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/83326_Eagle1-med.JPG
28' Daytona with 2-525
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/83330_Daytona-med.JPG
F29 :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/833DCB_F29-med.JPG
F26
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/833DCBF26-med.JPG
F26
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/833F26_Rear-med.JPG
Fountain
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/833fountain-med.JPG
Sanger's Booth
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/833Sanger_shovel_nose-med.JPG
Skater
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/833skater-med.JPG

Boatmaster
01-29-2005, 09:13 AM
Thanks for posting the pics, looking forward to meeting some more of you today. MO bring your check book, your going to like this 26.

Lightning
01-29-2005, 09:25 AM
So which one are you buying?

MOBrien
01-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Thanks for posting the pics, looking forward to meeting some more of you today. MO bring your check book, your going to like this 26.
Yup, sure liked that F26...WOW! & brought my checkbook....for boat cleaner. :notam: Sorry, but the Nissan isn't pulling anything outta there....that's why I drove it instead of the rig. Someday Drew, someday. Just gotta wait until it's like 4-5 yrs old and find the jackass that bought it to be cool....but never used it and is ready to take the $60K hit so it can come to my garage. :D :D The F29 was no joke either though.... :jawdrop: :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-29-2005, 07:59 PM
That show sucked :sqeyes: . I will never go again once you have been to the LA show there is no comparison :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Restless come on your as bad as the proof reader for HB the 30 foot daytona you say you saw. IT was a 28 its okay I know you are runnin it hard in the 707 ha ha :yuk: :cool:

MOBrien
01-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Yup, it was a 28'er.................and no match for Drew's F29 that was right next to it. :D DCB's got 'em beat. I do like Elim's larger v-bottom's though... :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-29-2005, 08:41 PM
Whos Drew and when did antioch start carring the DCB line. Come on Mo Im not even gonna argue with your DCB statement you made. I think it sucks though ha ha :yuk:
Oh and Im sure that DCB was 100k more too :p

MOBrien
01-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Drew = Boatmasters (broker of DCB's)
Elim 28'er = $215K
DCB 29'er = $237K
...both with 525's.
If I were spending that kinda coin....I'd toss another 20K to it and go with the DCB. Just my opinion... :p ...don't be tainted about it E4L, I did say I liked Elims V's. :D :D Have you seen the pics posted from LA? Sheesh, I'll make the trip there next year for sure. NorCal's gotta wake up and get rid of all the Regal, Bayliner, and Tahoe displays. What was there, 10 perf boats on display compared to 200 runabouts and wakeboard boards trying to look like perf boats......pathetic. Are people actually buying that crap? And beer for $11? :( Phuta. Lookin forward to running with you on the Delta one of these days E4L.
L8R,
MOB

Boatmaster
01-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Eliminator 4 Life sorry I missed you at the show, but for the record the F29 at the show is selling for less than the asking price on the show priced 28 Daytona(go figure)! Don't know where the mix up came from but my shop has nothing to do with the Antioch Eliminator both across from mine. :confused: We can only hope that next year the Nor-Cal show is not the same time as the LA one. More So-Cal builders would be there if the were held at different times. MO good we got to talk today, your time will come on that right deal.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-30-2005, 06:59 AM
Sorry guys I knew Sporting Edge diddnt have the DCB line but there used to be another place over there that had Nordic I think and I Thought they had the DCB I didnt bother to read your sign now that you guys say Dublin I remember it saying dublin sorry for the mix up. So Drew where is the shop at in Dublin? I just guessed the DCB would be alot more I didnt even take the time to go look at it. I want a new 28 so i was looking at that. Well I was happy to see DCB there and Cigarette now all we need is a few more from down south but it is hard when they are all at the LA show understandable.
Yea Mo I agree to many of the boats you mentioned shit half of it was wakeboard boats did you see the 28 foot mastercraft 119k for a cookie cutter :jawdrop: unreal.......

Restless22
01-30-2005, 09:23 AM
Restless come on your as bad as the proof reader for HB the 30 foot daytona you say you saw. IT was a 28 its okay I know you are runnin it hard in the 707 ha ha :yuk: :cool:
Thanks Fawker:argue::hammerhea
That show did suck! But That F26 was bad ass with the blower motor !!

Eliminator 4 Life
01-30-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks Fawker:argue::hammerhea
That show did suck! But That F26 was bad ass with the blower motor !!
:D You know Im just fawkin with you Ron ha ha. I feel bad now I didnt even go look at the DCB what a Jack ass I am ha ha :hammer2: oh and by the way Ron thanks for the edit on the 30/28 foot daytona. Did you get inside that thing the vinyl on the inside was as soft as leather it was pretty nice :idea:

MOBrien
01-30-2005, 02:58 PM
Yea Mo I agree to many of the boats you mentioned shit half of it was wakeboard boats did you see the 28 foot mastercraft 119k for a cookie cutter :jawdrop: unreal.......
That's what really sucked about this show. I knew those boats were there, but didn't "see" them. Like Sanger....knew they were there with a bunch of boats, but only one I saw was the resto'd shovelnose dragster with 1043hp. :sqeyes:
Knew all the old woodies were there, but only saw the beat up racer that held world records at like 105mph way back when.
Only like 10 boats even registered in my memory...DCB, Elim, Cig, Nordic, Skater, Hustler. I wouldn't have noticed if the rest weren't there. Show sucked. Was hoping to get my Optima's at a show price....not there. Was hoping to find a new hatch lift....not there. Wanted to see the new hot props....not there. Wind deflectors....not there. Disappointing.
And............$120K for a freakin Mastercraft? That's just stupid. :( Any dumbass that throws $120K at a freakin smooth water only boat needs a kick in the cack....unless it's a drag boat. :D
See you on the water,
MOB

Dimarco21
01-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Was hoping to get my Optima's at a show price....not there. Was hoping to find a new hatch lift....not there. Wanted to see the new hot props....not there. Wind deflectors....not there. Disappointing.
See you on the water,
MOB
Wind deflector? That's why were out there right? :D

Maxey
01-30-2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks for posting pictures. The boat show was a waste of time as far as I am concerened. Very few performance boats and no, PC Performance, Rex, Etc..
I will not go again. At least we did not have to "deal with" the jerks that were at the LA Boat show. (See other posts). :yuk:

NorCalCat
01-31-2005, 04:53 PM
Yup, sure liked that F26...WOW! & brought my checkbook....for boat cleaner. :notam: Sorry, but the Nissan isn't pulling anything outta there....that's why I drove it instead of the rig. Someday Drew, someday. Just gotta wait until it's like 4-5 yrs old and find the jackass that bought it to be cool....but never used it and is ready to take the $60K hit so it can come to my garage. :D :D The F29 was no joke either though.... :jawdrop: :idea:
MO, I was there looking for you! Drew said you were in his booth for about and hour. Come on man, pull the trigger. Sorry I missed you, but i did have my 3 1/2 yr old son with me. Try keeping up wiht him!
That F 26 is all yours!

MOBrien
01-31-2005, 08:25 PM
MO, I was there looking for you! Drew said you were in his booth for about and hour. Come on man, pull the trigger.............That F 26 is all yours!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh F-ing geesus, don't I freaking wish. Kinda liked the 29er though :D :D Go big or don't go at all right? :( Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cry: Who am I kidding, I WANT THAT F-26!!!!!

MOBrien
01-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Oh crap, sorry Drew..........that wasn't an offer. :hammerhea :D
Gotta admit I do like those new Force products with canopies.......................$$ is somewhat reasonable too. You get yours back yet NorCalCat?
-MOB..................out.

NorCalCat
02-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Oh crap, sorry Drew..........that wasn't an offer. :hammerhea :D
Gotta admit I do like those new Force products with canopies.......................$$ is somewhat reasonable too. You get yours back yet NorCalCat?
-MOB..................out.
No, they are dialing it in next week. They had to build a brand new motor so it took a bit longer. Plus, I wasn't going to be using it at this part of the season. At lease it is being stored inside, ha? :rollside:
By the way, let me know about the canopy Force, I am sure they will make you a deal. Where did you see it. Did you make the LA show?

bocco
02-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Yup, I'm gonna go on Friday and I fully expect to be disapointed. Too many monkey bar boats. And probably not to many accessory booths other than the ones selling speakers for the monkey bars. But since it's close to home, what the hell. And I already saw both DCBs over at Boatmasters.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Yup, I'm gonna go on Friday and I fully expect to be disapointed. Too many monkey bar boats. And probably not to many accessory booths other than the ones selling speakers for the monkey bars. But since it's close to home, what the hell. And I already saw both DCBs over at Boatmasters.
Nailed it on the head :D

MOBrien
02-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Nailed it on the head :D
ding. ding. ding.
I'm floored that so many people are throwing away $60-100K+ on jungle gyms with boats mounted to 'em. And they only go what, 44mph? Dumb IMO.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Oh I agree MO freakin cookie cutters they all look the same :eek:

BiggusJimbus
02-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Most of what is at the show I like to refer to as water cars.
Can't see the attraction. On the other hand, any excuse to be on the water has some merit.

SHOTKALLIN
02-01-2005, 02:49 PM
I've always wondered how these game show boat mfgs stay in business. They don't seem to be much cheaper in price than some custom mfgs. But then again how has Buick survived all these years??? :confused:

MOBrien
02-01-2005, 07:56 PM
No, they are dialing it in next week. They had to build a brand new motor so it took a bit longer. Plus, I wasn't going to be using it at this part of the season. At lease it is being stored inside, ha? :rollside:
By the way, let me know about the canopy Force, I am sure they will make you a deal. Where did you see it. Did you make the LA show?
saw pics of the canopied Force from the LA show somewhere on the boards.....looks really sweet. Weird, I thought yours was a 26'er...it's a 29'er? I'm liking you less and less....and we've never even had a silver soda together. :D freakin big cat owners...sheesh :D :D

NorCalCat
02-03-2005, 09:15 AM
saw pics of the canopied Force from the LA show somewhere on the boards.....looks really sweet. Weird, I thought yours was a 26'er...it's a 29'er? I'm liking you less and less....and we've never even had a silver soda together. :D freakin big cat owners...sheesh :D :D
What is the link you saw this on. I have been off the boards for a couple days.