PDA

View Full Version : 909/951 Party!

OGShocker
01-29-2005, 12:32 AM
It was nice to meet y'all! Thanks to Phat Matt & Deb'!!!
Mel! Hittin' on my Mrs? WTF???...L'dMAO! She damned near went for it.. :eek:
FRENCHIE, Shockwave WHO? :crossx:
Hooters, NICE TO MEET the four of you.. :devil:
Flyin' VEE, Thank you for remembering me....NOT!..LOL :wink:
Bre, see you tomorrow.. :wink:
Kilrtoy & Yvonne, DCB?.... SWEET!
I would mention the rest of you by name but, I hate to type. :rolleyes: Please stop by the Dana Booth this week for a chat and maybe a beer... :cool:

Performance 19
01-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Nice to meet those we did. Mark and Melissa...glad to see you both doing so well. The Mrs loved you guys! Thanks Debbolas, and Matt (even though we missed you), great time.Thanks again, Jim and Jill

RiverKitty
01-29-2005, 12:46 AM
Where are the pics?????? :D :D :D
The suspense is killin' me!!! :jawdrop:

OGShocker
01-29-2005, 12:47 AM
Where are the pics?????? :D :D :D
The suspense is killin' me!!! :jawdrop:
They're like me... They will come later.. :devil: :supp:

RiverKitty
01-29-2005, 01:01 AM
They're like me... They will come later.. :devil: :supp:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Debbolas
01-29-2005, 01:15 AM
I have pics................ :wink:
But they will have to wait until tomorrow...............
Sweet Dreams :2purples:
Ok, it is tomorrow...........So many people showed up!!!
OMG!!! It was awesome!!! I need to work the the size of the name tag font, that is pretty obivious....I'm thinking I'll use our avitar next time.
We should really do this once a month, just to keep in touch.
The twins was great. ... thanks everyone who signed the signs for Melissa and Mark and Me and Phat Matt :)
Time for bed, pics later :2purples:

WYRD
01-29-2005, 03:04 AM
I have pics................ :wink:
But they will have to wait until tomorrow...............
Sweet Dreams :2purples:
Ok, it is tomorrow...........So many people showed up!!!
OMG!!! It was awesome!!! I need to work the the size of the name tag font, that is pretty obivious....I'm thinking I'll use our avitar next time.
We should really do this once a month, just to keep in touch.
The twins was great. ... thanks everyone who signed the signs for Melissa and Mark and Me and Phat Matt :)
Time for bed, pics later :2purples:
I hope the signs were good for everyone thanks for all who helped put this thing together. I made it home ok thanks to my DD I had a great time dancing with all the ladies. Barbie you have some explainig to do!!!!! everyone else great time i have pics to post when I am sober!!!!!love ya all!!!!!

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:29 AM
Yep, great to meet everyone. We had a blast :D

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:43 AM
Yep, great to meet everyone. We had a blast :D
LOL. Nice to meet you :shift:

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 05:44 AM
LOL. Nice to meet you :shift:
And you too! Thanks for the dance :D

Goldilocks
01-29-2005, 05:46 AM
And you too! Thanks for the dance :D
:D

shueman
01-29-2005, 06:02 AM
What a turn-out..!!! A nice break for the mrs as she's been workiin' her a$$ off lately....

Mandelon
01-29-2005, 06:21 AM
I had a great time! :cool:

Phat Matt
01-29-2005, 06:36 AM
I had a great time! :cool:
wake up dude...it was just a dream....:D

Havasu Hangin'
01-29-2005, 07:03 AM
They told me I had fun... :confused:

Newcastle
01-29-2005, 07:21 AM
I'm jealous...wish I coulda gone :frown:

racecar.hotshoe
01-29-2005, 07:21 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to all who showed up last night.Matt and Deb Thanks for the sign and the kindness.It was good to see Leon & Nikki,Mel nice to have met you.Kilrtoy & Yvonne,Mr. & Mrs. Flying V,Bre,The Mainevents,Matt and Jen Thanks for having us at your get together.Topless Melissa is going to hold you to the riding deal someday.A very special to Mrs CP 19 for hanging out with Melissa,she says she has made a new friend and Performance 19 for for putting up with it.And who ever bought our sodas Thank you.Im sorry I know I forgot a hundred people but thank you all,Mark
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917Mel-med.jpg

topless
01-29-2005, 07:44 AM
It was a great time. And yes, I know Barbi is going to hold me to the riding deal. It will be fun too. I can even show her the bars you can ride to. :wink:
RK, wish you were here as well. I sent you a PM, hope you got it. As far everyone else, it was great meeting you and can't wait till the next time. Now I'm going back to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

shueman
01-29-2005, 07:45 AM
Mark & Melissa,
Nice to see you out & on the mend...!!

JetBoatRich
01-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Sorry we missed it :umm: lets see some pictures :cool:

essexjet
01-29-2005, 07:53 AM
I had a great time! Trust me, me F'n head is pounding :hammerhea First I would like to Deb and Matt for putting it on last night. Good to see Frenchie, Sigemock's, kilrtoy again. Nice to finally meet Artv's, the Hootersled's, spectra 77 and other that I cant think right now. Damn I need an asprin :cool:

topless
01-29-2005, 07:57 AM
I had a great time! Trust me, me F'n head is pounding :hammerhea First I would like to Deb and Matt for putting it on last night. Good to see Frenchie, Sigemock's, kilrtoy again. Nice to finally meet Artv's, the Hootersled's, spectra 77 and other that I cant think right now. Damn I need an asprin :cool:You damn drunk!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

essexjet
01-29-2005, 08:16 AM
You damn drunk!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Just trying to run it hard :crossx:

Mrs.HLB
01-29-2005, 09:12 AM
Thanks to Debbolas & Phatt Matt for the fun. Didn't get to say hi to Matt, but next time. Great to meet some peeps!! Now pass that asprin!! :D :D

WYRD
01-29-2005, 09:23 AM
Wow what a :hammerhea great time :hammerhea I think that I had a little :hammerhea too much :hammerhea too drink :hammerhea well worth it though :hammerhea

Scream
01-29-2005, 09:24 AM
I know I forgot a hundred people but thank you
Actually it was more like 97, but who's counting...lol Great to finally meet you Mark and Melissa. For all the damage that accident caused it sure didn't dampen your spirits. We'll have to do this again.
Didn't get to say hi to Matt
You talked to me for 15 minutes when you first got there, before the drinks. LOL.
I gotta say that between my wife and Phatt Matt, they did a great job pulling this one together. I met tons of new friends and the funny thing is 1/2 of them live within a few blocks of me...too funny.
And Topless, you're still incorrigible :D
Scream

ahhell
01-29-2005, 09:26 AM
damn...we missed it ...I work 1 friday on call every 2 months and guess which friday this was :( :( ....NEXT TIME

Scream
01-29-2005, 09:34 AM
damn...we missed it ...I work 1 friday on call every 2 months and guess which friday this was :( :( ....NEXT TIME
Oh my God, you would have had a great time. You should make some friends over there and trade once in a while...lol

Mrs.HLB
01-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Wow what a :hammerhea great time :hammerhea I think that I had a little :hammerhea too much :hammerhea too drink :hammerhea well worth it though :hammerhea
Me too!! What a coinky dink (sp) Didn't get to meet but next time.

Irishgal
01-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Yes you did!!!! It was very nice to meet you, you are a crazy guy.

Mrs.HLB
01-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Actually it was more like 97, but who's counting...lol Great to finally meet you Mark and Melissa. For all the damage that accident caused it sure didn't dampen your spirits. We'll have to do this again.
You talked to me for 15 minutes when you first got there, before the drinks. LOL.
I gotta say that between my wife and Phatt Matt, they did a great job pulling this one together. I met tons of new friends and the funny thing is 1/2 of them live within a few blocks of me...too funny.
And Topless, you're still incorrigible :D
Scream
Oh I meant Phatt Matt. I know I talked to you. Couldn't miss out on that. :D You are so nice!! My husband says Hi also. And he is not allowed to grab his crotch anymore. lol What was the guys name that was with you? With the brown jacket?

Mrs.HLB
01-29-2005, 09:45 AM
How are ya this morning? Me feeling tired and have a headache. :frown:
Going back to bed talk with ya soon!!

Irishgal
01-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Little bit of a headache and legs ache from dancing....lol. Nice hanging with you again. It was a great time.

Scream
01-29-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm a little pained but not bad enough from going to the boatshow.

Bre
01-29-2005, 09:53 AM
Here are a few pics we got :smile:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/668IMG_1395_123.jpg

Irishgal
01-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Thanks to Debbolas & Phatt Matt for the fun. Didn't get to say hi to Matt, but next time. Great to meet some peeps!! Now pass that asprin!! :D :D
Yeah, thanks for putting it together Debbolas and Phatt Matt. The name tags helped a lot. Nice to meet you Deb, don't think I got to say hi to Phatt Matt......anyway thanks it was a great time and good to meet some more people from the boards.

Bre
01-29-2005, 09:55 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/668IMG_1414_123.jpg

Bre
01-29-2005, 09:56 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/668IMG_1417_123.jpg

Bre
01-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Sorry I am in most of them :squiggle:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/668IMG_1418_123.jpg

Bre
01-29-2005, 09:59 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/668IMG_1419_123.jpg

Bre
01-29-2005, 10:00 AM
If you wanna see the bad ones that I can't post on here... go to the insideline.net :cool:

HavaTan
01-29-2005, 10:01 AM
That was a lot of fun last night. It was nice putting a few faces to the names.

WYRD
01-29-2005, 10:02 AM
Crazy as in fun or crazy as in get the F*** away??? :confused:

shueman
01-29-2005, 10:07 AM
That was a lot of fun last night. It was nice putting a few faces to the names.
Those are some SERIOUS WHEELS you had parked out front...!!!

harleypauls
01-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Bre, those pics on theinsideline.net are off the hook. So sorry that we missed it. :cool:
Paul :D

Bre
01-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Bre, those pics on theinsideline.net are off the hook. So sorry that we missed it. :cool:
Paul :D
Thank you!!! It was a good time.. I am glad I went... met lots of new people... it's gonna be another good summer :)

racecar.hotshoe
01-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey bre how do you get in B B it says I need a password?

Bre
01-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey bre how do you get in B B it says I need a password?
I will PM it to you.... that is our good section ;)

harleypauls
01-29-2005, 10:13 AM
I will PM it to you.... that is our good section ;)
Bre, pm it to mee too please. thanks, Paul :cool:

HavaTan
01-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Thank you, I've only had if for a week. Complete air ride suspension, no springs at all, sitting on 40" Toyos w/22" Mazzy (Gra$$ Pay$ had them 1st) :p with a 12-14 inch travel from the bump stops to full-up, everything is completely computerized w/3 preset autolevels...so I can play with it and tweak it into all types of contortions and then press a button and it goes to ride level. I love it, the ride is really incredible.
Check them out, tell them HavaTan sent you!!! www.kelderman.com
I can't wait to take it on a drive to Havasu and see what it feels like on a "long" drive. I've been talking about them for almost a year
Those are some SERIOUS WHEELS you had parked out front...!!!

HavaTan
01-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Bre, me Three

WYRD
01-29-2005, 10:21 AM
Me 2 Bre :messedup:

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 10:43 AM
:confused: Where's the pic of Me and Bre?? :D

Artv
01-29-2005, 10:50 AM
OKAY! I have to say we had the BEST time meeting you all and having a few drinks...well maybe ALOT of drinks...
Thank you Matt & Deb for putting it all together! I have plenty of PIX that you guys will want to see, but won't have them up until Monday but I am gonna try later today to get them posted.
We are off to Chucky Cheese for a BIRTHDAY PARTY! :hammer2:

JackieV
01-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanks Matt & Debb for the FUN! You guys are great and it was truely a great time meeting everyone, I can't wait for the summer :cool: ! Art has some pretty good pix of all the WILD sex acts...I woke up this morning with the Hooter Sleds :sleeping: ...a special thank you :wink: to MRS HOOTER SLED for taking such good care of me as I praised the porcelain goddess :eek: .

AirtimeLavey
01-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Wow!!! What an awesome party!!! Thanks again P. Matt and Deb for getting it all together. The name tags worked great until about 10:00, then things didn't make sense anymore...like, I thought Goldilocks was a hot blonde chick, not some 6' dude w/dark hair...LOL . :2purples:
For those of you who didn't make it and have yet to see some of these women in person...they look great in pics, but in person they're unreal...Bre, Mrs. Roxysnow, Mrs. Mainevent, Goldilocks, Mrs. Frenchie, Topless, Barbigrl, Mrs. Kilrtoy, Debbolas, Irishgal, and the list goes on... :D :D :D
It was cool to meet some of the "superstars"...Frenchie, P. Matt, S.Y.A., Scream, Kilrtoy, OG Shocker, etc...all very cool people. :cool: :cool:
Also, Second Place (I don't know how you're rid'in all day today, unless you got a good muffler on that bike), Eric, Artv, that dude w/Bre (sorry forgot your name, I'd had a few by then - oh, and PLEASE, pm me that pic you took of me and my dreamgirl.. :rollside: ...that's married -damn it!).
Didn't meet everyone I wanted to, but it was awesome...and damn I had things to do today...

LHC30Victory
01-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Deb, Thanks for starting such a GREAT idea! as well as making the signs and nametags.
Matt, Thanks for hooking us all up - you are a wizard, Maybe I'll start calling you GANDALF :confused: :D
It was good to see a lot of you again, and to have met some new folks. Cant go into all the names cause I'm sure I'll forget some.
Cant wait for the next one!
BTW - Bre how about that PW?

AirtimeLavey
01-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Oh I meant Phatt Matt. I know I talked to you. Couldn't miss out on that. :D You are so nice!! My husband says Hi also. And he is not allowed to grab his crotch anymore. lol What was the guys name that was with you? With the brown jacket?
Brown jacket, tall, goofy looking dude, talking to Scream and Deb for a little while and gawk'in at the women...that was me. I'm relatively new to the boards..
Btw, a.k.a. Rick.

topless
01-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Can I post the naked pics of me in the bathroom?

RiverOtter
01-29-2005, 11:53 AM
:notam: This is a trick question... Right? :notam:

AirtimeLavey
01-29-2005, 11:54 AM
Ummm........OK! Please. :devil:

Phat Matt
01-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Sorry if I didn't get to meet some of you last night. It was such a good turn out it was hard to say hi to everyone! Every time I turned around I was able to meet someone new and everyone was so cool! I can't wait for the summer.
Thanks everyone for coming out and making it such a good night. I can't wait to see some of the pics of us all dancing on the platforms!!!
And to the "Flying V's", I am going to hold you to that ride on your boat this summer!!! :D
Thanks again everyone!

moneypit
01-29-2005, 03:46 PM
whats the password??? Help !!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-29-2005, 03:51 PM
They aren't in there, just on the regular forum. "Pics of last night" or something like that.
Sorry we had to flake. :cry: Jeff is on a deadline to get his Jeep done and got home late last night from the shop and left this morning at 6. It was too far for me to drive by myself. Glad to hear that you all had a good time, though. Next time.

UnionJack
01-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Thank you, I've only had if for a week. Complete air ride suspension, no springs at all, sitting on 40" Toyos w/22" Mazzy (Gra$$ Pay$ had them 1st) :p with a 12-14 inch travel from the bump stops to full-up, everything is completely computerized w/3 preset autolevels...so I can play with it and tweak it into all types of contortions and then press a button and it goes to ride level. I love it, the ride is really incredible.
Check them out, tell them HavaTan sent you!!! www.kelderman.com
I can't wait to take it on a drive to Havasu and see what it feels like on a "long" drive. I've been talking about them for almost a year
Everyone noticed the dodge, and it's pretty wheels

TheLurker
01-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Yah, Thats right i'm jealous I could not go last night or to the boat show today. :cry:
All I get to do is sit at work and read all of the drama. :frown:
I need more pictures. Espically the good ones :D

SCUBA STEVE
01-29-2005, 05:53 PM
And to the "Flying V's", I am going to hold you to that ride on your boat this summer!!! :D
Thanks again everyone!
Matt, you and me both. We have been out with the VEE's on more then one occasion last season, I am starting to take it personal that we havent been on the boat. :p Oh wait I have been on the boat, just not while it was moving. lol :p :p

BajaMike
01-29-2005, 06:05 PM
Little bit of a headache and legs ache from dancing....lol. Nice hanging with you again. It was a great time.
Melissa....good to see you and Karen and AnnaBelle.....oh, and Bre....you too!!!! :) :rollside: :boxed:

southerngurl
01-29-2005, 06:16 PM
it was great seeing you too Mike. i sent you that info you asked for. lemme know if you see anything you're interested in

IN2MX
01-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Matt, you and me both. We have been out with the VEE's on more then one occasion last season, I am starting to take it personal that we havent been on the boat. :p Oh wait I have been on the boat, just not while it was moving. lol :p :p
I have..Neener, neener.... :D

Havasu Hangin'
01-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Everyone noticed the dodge, and it's pretty wheels
Yeah...that Dodge sure has nice wheels.
Have I seen those somewhere else before? :confused:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-29-2005, 07:45 PM
You are foul lately, or are you always that way and I've just never noticed it? I'm kinda cranky today, too, so we can be cranky together. :wink:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-30-2005, 05:37 AM
SYA! Hittin' on my Mrs? WTF???...L'dMAO! She damned near went for it.. :eek: FRENCHIE, Shockwave WHO? :crossx:
I would mention the rest of you by name but, I hate to type. :rolleyes: Please stop by the Dana Booth this week for a chat and maybe a beer... :cool:
MMMMMMM no say it aint so, ROTFLMAO well she said she was there alone :jawdrop: JK LMAO

SCUBA STEVE
01-30-2005, 06:52 AM
I have..Neener, neener.... :D
Focker!! I see the VEE's more then you do too! Wtf it must be a conspiracy. :D :hammer2: :D

FRENCHIE
01-30-2005, 08:20 AM
SYA! Hittin' on my Mrs? WTF???...L'dMAO! She damned near went for it.. :eek:
FRENCHIE, Shockwave WHO? :crossx:
real cool to get to know ya now1! leon :cool:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-30-2005, 11:14 AM
I have to say I had soooooo much fun at this party !!! More fun then I've had in a while!!! It was so great to meet so many of you. JackieV you are soo cool ( even when your praying :p ) Phatt Daddy, you were so neat to meet, I can't wait to hang out with you again!!!! Make the Mrs. go this time :rollside: All the HOT MOMMAS on the dance floor WOW!!!! Barbiegirl I got your # chicka!!! We're gonna party this year (pole dancin) WOOOO-HOOOO!!!! The DHO's I'm so glad I met you guys....your the sweetest!! OGShocker thanks for the invite even though we did'nt make it :cool: :p Bre I hope your at every party I go to..... you make it even more fun :D :devil: I could go on for ever!!! Any one I did'nt put I will in here some where :) OH.... Mrs. Roxysnow I loved your pictures too :rollside: The MainEvents you were great to meet and the Mrs. is so sweet and HOT :220v: :D
I hope we see you all soon..............

barbigrl
01-30-2005, 01:08 PM
It was a great time. And yes, I know Barbi is going to hold me to the riding deal. It will be fun too. I can even show her the bars you can ride to. :wink:
RK, wish you were here as well. I sent you a PM, hope you got it. As far everyone else, it was great meeting you and can't wait till the next time. Now I'm going back to bed. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think he was referring to his Melissa......but anyway we can ride the horses by the fire station!!! :p

barbigrl
01-30-2005, 01:31 PM
What a great party!!! It was very cool to meet all of you!! Mrs Mainevent...you are a totall sweetheart!!! JackieV...you are just the cutest (you too Art)!!! HAvatan.....SUCH A SMALL WOrld!!!!! Riverdad55...just because I dont dance with guys does not mean I am a lez :rollside: hahaha!!! They just dance way to slow for me!! Nice to meet some of the infamous Baumont crew....maybe now I can come to one of the famous twister parties!!! SYA...I always luv ya baby!!! Bre...your a fun girl....glad we got to hang out again(who was that putting their hand up my skirt hmmmmm lol)!!! Mrs. Hootsled.....OH YEAH THIS SUMMER BABY...IT IS ON!!! Atomktcn (sp? so aka ATM) did you really put a pole on your boat...or was that just to lur me in to hang out this summer....lol!!! LBZrocks...you and your wife are so cool..can't wait to hang out again neighbor!!! Topless....you are tooooooo cute!!! Irishgal...we got to hang out more!! Mrs. Flyin Vee...we found the high spot, never fails!!! Ok I can probably go on and on....everyone probably stopped reading this about ten sentences ago.....oh phatdaddy.....thanks for helping me fend off the weirdos, that was great!!! I will have pics to post tomorrow!!! Frenchie I take it back....you are not a dork, and your wife is a doll!! :rollside: :rollside:

Irishgal
01-30-2005, 04:00 PM
What a great party!!! It was very cool to meet all of you!! Mrs Mainevent...you are a totall sweetheart!!! JackieV...you are just the cutest (you too Art)!!! HAvatan.....SUCH A SMALL WOrld!!!!! Riverdad55...just because I dont dance with guys does not mean I am a lez :rollside: hahaha!!! They just dance way to slow for me!! Nice to meet some of the infamous Baumont crew....maybe now I can come to one of the famous twister parties!!! SYA...I always luv ya baby!!! Bre...your a fun girl....glad we got to hang out again(who was that putting their hand up my skirt hmmmmm lol)!!! Mrs. Hootsled.....OH YEAH THIS SUMMER BABY...IT IS ON!!! Atomktcn (sp? so aka ATM) did you really put a pole on your boat...or was that just to lur me in to hang out this summer....lol!!! LBZrocks...you and your wife are so cool..can't wait to hang out again neighbor!!! Topless....you are tooooooo cute!!! Irishgal...we got to hang out more!! Mrs. Flyin Vee...we found the high spot, never fails!!! Ok I can probably go on and on....everyone probably stopped reading this about ten sentences ago.....oh phatdaddy.....thanks for helping me fend off the weirdos, that was great!!! I will have pics to post tomorrow!!! Frenchie I take it back....you are not a dork, and your wife is a doll!! :rollside: :rollside:
I agree, looking forward to it:)

LilHarley
01-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks Matt and Deb! The party was great and it was a lot of fun putting faces to what I have read here. Too much fun! RiverDad ... Killertoy, hope to meet up with you later this year at the Damn Run. Topless, it was great seeing you there ... :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-31-2005, 12:22 AM
same here baby, you will always have a place in beaumont

lucky
01-31-2005, 07:27 AM
I had a great time ! so-cal rocks !!! Bre and the mainevents - your even nicer in person - you rock - the lbzrocks crew -- hats off you guys are a hoot !
Deb and scream - was very nice to meet ya - -- sya your a rock star ! every one else that did not attend - well - you missed out !!! :D :D

barbigrl
01-31-2005, 09:12 AM
same here baby, you will always have a place in beaumont
I knew it!!! Tell playa playa...it is through SYA that you get to Beaumont!!! lol :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-31-2005, 10:10 AM
I knew it!!! Tell playa playa...it is through SYA that you get to Beaumont!!! lol :D
you got that right plya has been missing in action

barbigrl
01-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Yeah where has he been???? :confused:

lucky
02-03-2005, 10:47 AM
:D

UnionJack
02-03-2005, 10:52 AM
just wait red room pictures will becoming again

WYRD
02-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Is the red room a bar or club??
:confused: :confused:

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah what is the red room????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Yeah what is the red room????
DITTO ???? :confused:

lucky
02-03-2005, 12:12 PM
yea whats a red womb ? :eek:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-03-2005, 12:20 PM
yea whats a red womb ? :eek:
EEWWWWWW!!!! :yuk: :p

SCUBA STEVE
02-03-2005, 12:28 PM
I believe Red Room is a club in Havasu. Phatt Matt's b-day celebration will be held there over Presidents Day weekend. :cool:

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 01:03 PM
I believe Red Room is a club in Havasu. Phatt Matt's b-day celebration will be held there over Presidents Day weekend. :cool:
Are you going scuba??? I will probably be out there too!

topless
02-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Are you going scuba??? I will probably be out there too!You go everywhere................I'm jealous! :cry: :cry:

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 01:28 PM
You go everywhere................I'm jealous! :cry: :cry:
I am socialite Barbie!!! :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
02-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Are you going scuba??? I will probably be out there too!
No, we'll be chilln' at the casa that weekend. :rollside: Saving my savage moments for when the weather is warmer. :cool: