PDA

View Full Version : Just Have To Vent A Little

460 jus getn it
01-30-2005, 10:29 AM
I wake up this morning to find that some asshole has broken into my mothers 4 runner and stole the stereo system. :mad: this i shit is gettting out of control i wish i could find the cocksucker who did this and kick the shit out of him. to make matters worse the local (MESA POLICE DEPARTMENT) says sorry and we cant help u we dont send officers for break inns. :mad: the insurence adjuster is here getting a estiment. the only good to come out of this is my JET-BOAT wasnt harmed in this whole encounter

WUTWZAT
01-30-2005, 10:47 AM
Sorry, but I had the same problem and what I learned is once they strike, they always come back again. Keep an eye out cause they little mf'rs are closer than you think. I caught mine eventually, never got my stuff back but caused them enough greif that they had to move away.
Jason

switchin'addiction
01-30-2005, 11:13 AM
Nothing worse than a scumbag thief.

a catered life
01-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Sorry, but I had the same problem and what I learned is once they strike, they always come back again. Keep an eye out cause they little mf'rs are closer than you think. I caught mine eventually, never got my stuff back but caused them enough greif that they had to move away.
Jason
i agree 100% they will come back may be one month or two but they will come back

460 jus getn it
01-30-2005, 04:29 PM
i agree 100% they will come back may be one month or two but they will come back
it just gets under my skin so much. im just glad that we have good insurance. they cam out took some pics did a estiment and cut my mother a check to get the work done, that made things a little better. the funny thing is my mom was more mad about the fact that they took her collection of music cds than the fact they had stole the stereo :D :D :D :D

a catered life
01-30-2005, 04:37 PM
i was pissed when that happen to me a sterosystem can be upgraded but a cool cd collection takes time to build :cry: