PDA

View Full Version : Chickamauga Lake Pic!! Wow!! Didn't take

RiverOtter
01-30-2005, 04:47 PM
it but wish it did. Taken today by a prof photo guy.
http://images.chattanoogan.com/photo_images/photo_5880_large.jpg

Eliminator 4 Life
01-30-2005, 04:51 PM
:cool: PARADISE :cool:

RiverOtter
01-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Pretty nice place to boat. No hot boats though :D

Mrs.Racer277
01-30-2005, 04:57 PM
That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

RiverOtter
01-30-2005, 04:59 PM
That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
;) Thanks for cheering :D

Eliminator 4 Life
01-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Where is that anyways

MsDrmr
01-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Now thats what I call Heaven

RiverOtter
01-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Where is that anyways
It looks like he/she took it from the Chickamauga Dam (one of the navigable dams) on the TN River system. That is about 1 mile above my lot on the "River" that runs throught Downtown Nooga.

RiverOtter
01-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Now thats what I call Heaven
It ain't bad MrsD. But it ain't the beach :idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6801P8170153-med.JPG

throwerb
01-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Pretty nice place to boat. No hot boats though :D
There could be :D Is it summer yet?

NashvilleBound
01-30-2005, 06:36 PM
It looks like he/she took it from the Chickamauga Dam (one of the navigable dams) on the TN River system. That is about 1 mile above my lot on the "River" that runs throught Downtown Nooga.
Oh, We are definitely going to have to boat there this year!!! Right Throwerb????

throwerb
01-30-2005, 06:39 PM
Oh, We are definitely going to have to boat there this year!!! Right Throwerb????
As long as we don't have to pay $150 to hang out with some people we don't know :D

NashvilleBound
01-30-2005, 06:40 PM
As long as we don't have to pay $150 to hang out with some people we don't know :D
ROTFLMAO...sorry about that meeting....hey, you never know till you go.
I hear RO only charges $100 to hang with him..... :D

throwerb
01-30-2005, 06:45 PM
ROTFLMAO...sorry about that meeting....hey, you never know till you go.
I hear RO only charges $100 to hang with him..... :D
Hey, I had fun just hangin with you and trying to figure out what a "charter Membership" Is :confused: . Only $100 to hang with the Otter, that's a bargin. Do I have to have a windshield to get on that lake.

NashvilleBound
01-30-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey, I had fun just hangin with you and trying to figure out what a "charter Membership" Is :confused: . Only $100 to hang with the Otter, that's a bargin. Do I have to have a windshield to get on that lake.
I'm not sure...those upscale communites in the Nooga have restrictions and such. But I hear RO is on the board so we should be ok. We actually talked about doing dinner down there soon if your interested.....just waiting for the weather to , uh, warm up....from FREEZING....

throwerb
01-30-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm not sure...those upscale communites in the Nooga have restrictions and such. But I hear RO is on the board so we should be ok. We actually talked about doing dinner down there soon if your interested.....just waiting for the weather to , uh, warm up....from FREEZING....
Damn freezing rain. We would love to go, is there a Logan's there?

NashvilleBound
01-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Damn freezing rain. We would love to go, is there a Logan's there?
I think I have had more Logans in the last few months than one does in their whole life:) I will do a mapquest for Jacqui :)

RiverOtter
01-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Couldn't even nap my ears were burning so bad :D . No $150 fee to hang out with the Otter. Way better restaurants than Logans to eat at and by water to boot :D

NashvilleBound
01-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Couldn't even nap my ears were burning so bad :D . No $150 fee to hang out with the Otter. Way better restaurants than Logans to eat at and by water to boot :D
LMAO....I was hoping you would "feal" us talking aboutcha.... so whens the dinner party going to happen....this weeks looking good for us..... the weathers good too....

RiverOtter
01-30-2005, 07:07 PM
LMAO....I was hoping you would "feal" us talking aboutcha.... so whens the dinner party going to happen....this weeks looking good for us..... the weathers good too....
This may be a good week, Pretty sure we don't have anything this weekend :idea:

FMluvswater
01-30-2005, 08:49 PM
WOW! :supp: :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek:

cougarcat
01-31-2005, 10:18 AM
Riverotter----We (ATL Powerboat Club) head up there 2-3 times a year from Atlanta. It really is a nice run.....then again I've never been on the TN river anywhere that wasn't nice. Maybe we'll see you guys this year. CC

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 10:26 AM
Riverotter----We (ATL Powerboat Club) head up there 2-3 times a year from Atlanta. It really is a nice run.....then again I've never been on the TN river anywhere that wasn't nice. Maybe we'll see you guys this year. CC
Send my a PM or post something next time. I don't have a hot boat :notam: but I do have a boat. On the other hand I'll shame Nashville and Throwerb into coming to town and bringing his new Magic/Eticket/Cobra/DCB, etc..... so I can keep up with y'all. Orrrrr I could just hitch a ride one of your cool boats and act as official tour guide/log and depth spotter :D

cougarcat
01-31-2005, 05:39 PM
RiverOtter, I'll shoot you a PM or post it when we plan to head up there. We'll typically get between 8-14 boats and head up Friday afternoon and stay through Sunday. We do a weekend trip on Guntersville (stay on the water at a hotel....Covenant Cove if memory serves), and a couple more trips trougout the year on Nickajack and Chickamauga and then a leaf trip late Oct. The website is atlantapowerboat.com . Bring on the warm weather!!!!! CC

Procraftkev
01-31-2005, 05:49 PM
Sweet Lake! :D

NashvilleBound
01-31-2005, 05:52 PM
lol..shame me.... For an Otter you've got a good sense of humor. Sounds like a road trip to me.....

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 06:12 PM
We do a weekend trip on Guntersville (stay on the water at a hotel....Covenant Cove if memory serves), and a couple more trips trougout the year on Nickajack and Chickamauga and then a leaf trip late Oct. The website is atlantapowerboat.com . Bring on the warm weather!!!!! CC
Covenant Cove! Been there, done that, several times. Pretty cool we hop in the boat in downtown Chattanooga and head downstream till we hit Guntersville. Great trip. Not sure if that restaurant is still there. I heard it had closed down. Not sure if you saw but last week I had posted pics of my river lot just 5 minutes north of Down Town Nooga. My family also has a lake lot up on Chickamauga (no house on either yet).

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 06:14 PM
lol..shame me.... For an Otter you've got a good sense of humor. Sounds like a road trip to me.....
I guess I do take the area for granite. I have operated my boat 150 miles in either direction of Chattanooga without ever breaking out a trailer. :cool:

NashvilleBound
01-31-2005, 06:22 PM
I guess I do take the area for granite. I have operated my boat 150 miles in either direction of Chattanooga without ever breaking out a trailer. :cool:
Whatever....in San Diego I would have a 3 hour trip to Castaic for ocean like water and speed limits of 35mph... or Havazoo in 6 hours for the same. Course 10 hours is calmer water on Shasta or Powell.... now I am going to explore all of TN.... How many mile can we boat on the TN river in a day? Are there hotels on the water? It would be cool to leave one day head up a hundred miles or so, spend the night, then head back the next day....

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Whatever....in San Diego I would have a 3 hour trip to Castaic for ocean like water or Havazoo in 6 hours for the same. Course 10 hours is calmer water on Shasta or Powell.... now I am going to explore all of TN.... How many mile can we boat on the TN river in a day? Are there hotels on the water? It would be cool to leave one day head up a hundred miles or so, spend the night, then head back the next day....
Nashvillebound, you could literally put you new bad a$$ boat in lets say in Knoxville and start down stream. 160 miles later you would be at the Chickamauga Dam (that is where that pic was taken from), cruise through Downtown Nooga, lock through 3 more dams hand a left hit the Tom Bigby Waterway, head out into Mobile Bay then the Gulf of Mexico.
Woops, got a little carried away. Chattanooga is totally redoing the downtown waterfront. They are installing a hugh public pier (you could always just park the dam thing at my house :D ) Tons of hotels, bars, restaurants Downtown within walking distance of the waterfront.
On Watts Bar Lake (to the north of us) there are several "resorts" with rental cabins and restaurants, then on Guntersville (2 locks to the south of us) there are hotels and restaurants as well.
Watts Bar is a great day trip and a beautiful drive on the water as well as Guntersville. Check out this link www.tennesseelakeinfo.com

NashvilleBound
01-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Nashvillebound, you could literally put you new bad a$$ boat in lets say in Knoxville and start down stream. 160 miles later you would be at the Chickamauga Dam (that is where that pic was taken from), cruise through Downtown Nooga, lock through 3 more dams hand a left hit the Tom Bigby Waterway, head out into Mobile Bay then the Gulf of Mexico.
Woops, got a little carried away. Chattanooga is totally redoing the downtown waterfront. They are installing a hugh public pier (you could always just park the dam thing at my house :D ) Tons of hotels, bars, restaurants Downtown within walking distance of the waterfront.
On Watts Bar Lake (to the north of us) there are several "resorts" with rental cabins and restaurants, then on Guntersville (2 locks to the south of us) there are hotels and restaurants as well.
Watts Bar is a great day trip and a beautiful drive on the water as well as Guntersville. Check out this link www.tennesseelakeinfo.com
Nice link thanks. The water is just like all over the TN area I have boated. You would never find that out west.....well, middle of the night maybe:) Sounds like we should take the families out to lunch...possibly a dinner and hotel....then repeat the next day. could be a killer weekend. Or just lunch on the water would work for me. Actually, warmer weather and the boat IN the water is where I am at now.....
Ever get reservations for High Pointe Friday????

Eliminator 4 Life
01-31-2005, 06:46 PM
RO you got a PM :D

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 06:52 PM
RO you got a PM :D
Got it. Sent ya a link. :D

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Nice link thanks. The water is just like all over the TN area I have boated. You would never find that out west.....well, middle of the night maybe:) Sounds like we should take the families out to lunch...possibly a dinner and hotel....then repeat the next day. could be a killer weekend. Or just lunch on the water would work for me. Actually, warmer weather and the boat IN the water is where I am at now.....
Ever get reservations for High Pointe Friday????
There are tons of combinations we could do on any lake / river runs. I'll call High Point in the morning. Maybe 7 PM or so.

Eliminator 4 Life
01-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Got it thanks for the info RO. One of my neighbors moved somewhere on the Ten river not sure where it looks beautiful there :D

NashvilleBound
01-31-2005, 06:56 PM
7 works good....6 is ok too. Just let me know. We have a closing tomorrrow so I wont be online till the evening....call if you want before noon.

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 06:57 PM
7 works good....6 is ok too. Just let me know. We have a closing tomorrrow so I wont be online till the evening....call if you want before noon.
6:30 then.. I'll call ya. Check out this website http://www.cheriewelsh.com/ :D

NashvilleBound
01-31-2005, 06:59 PM
6:30 then.. I'll call ya. Check out this website http://www.cheriewelsh.com/ :D
$419k for a lakefront home...amazing. Is that your friend thats helping you??

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 07:02 PM
$419k for a lakefront home...amazing. Is that your friend thats helping you??
Huh?? Not sure what you mean. :confused:

NashvilleBound
01-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Huh?? Not sure what you mean. :confused:
lol...you said a woman was helping you....sold you your home I think....your lot maybe? I dont know either now that you mention it....
its been a long day doing nothing;)

Eliminator 4 Life
01-31-2005, 07:05 PM
Damn can I get a loan for a house there it is nice :cool:

RiverOtter
01-31-2005, 07:08 PM
lol...you said a woman was helping you....sold you your home I think....your lot maybe? I dont know either now that you mention it....
its been a long day doing nothing;)
I've never met this woman. My parnter's wife is a realtor and helped sturcture those FL Condos I bought a couple of years ago.
Here is "Mr. Lakefront's" :rolleyes: website (sells lots of homes)
http://www.jamescorealestate.com/

NashvilleBound
02-01-2005, 05:08 AM
I've never met this woman. My parnter's wife is a realtor and helped sturcture those FL Condos I bought a couple of years ago.
Here is "Mr. Lakefront's" :rolleyes: website (sells lots of homes)
http://www.jamescorealestate.com/
I am sure thats who I was thinking of.... If I wasnt so busy up here with these rentals I would invest down by you on a waterfront home. I just cant move the kids...again.
Eliminator for life....rental homes in my area are the ticket. MTSU is right down the street as well as Nissan, Verizon, Dell...and so on. I have not been to Chatanooga but I am sure its very nice down there too. We are 40 minutes south of Nashville and RO is about 2 hours south.... hey RO how far away from the border are you?

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 05:26 AM
I am sure thats who I was thinking of.... If I wasnt so busy up here with these rentals I would invest down by you on a waterfront home. I just cant move the kids...again.
Eliminator for life....rental homes in my area are the ticket. MTSU is right down the street as well as Nissan, Verizon, Dell...and so on. I have not been to Chatanooga but I am sure its very nice down there too. We are 40 minutes south of Nashville and RO is about 2 hours south.... hey RO how far away from the border are you?
Hey Nashville, spend $199,999 and you got yourself a waterfront getaway :D . Nahvillebound is correct, Nashville (the metro area) has a MUCH better job and real estate market. They also have waaaaay more traffic that the Nooga. My house to NB's is probably less thanks 1.5 hours. Chattanooga sits in the southeast corner of TN on the Georgia boarder. Some neighborhoods are literally in both states. Some lots are actually half in GA and half in TN. I could leave my office an be in GA in 5 minutes of less. I work Downtown. For that matter I can leave my office and in bad traffice be home in 5-6 minutes. Not too shabby :D If I chose to live out in the big subdivisions by the malls that drive would 20 to 30 minutes. Not willing to drive that. The wife and I are a little spoiled :D

allyss2000
02-01-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm from Michigan but get down to Tennessee at least 10 times a year for boating trips...............LOVE IT !! Can't seem to post pics real well on this site but here's a few I took last Out. on Timm's Ford & Nickajack . Scott

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm from Michigan but get down to Tennessee at least 10 times a year for boating trips...............LOVE IT !! Can't seem to post pics real well on this site but here's a few I took last Out. on Timm's Ford & Nickajack . Scott
Cool. These are pretty recent pics. You won't believe the change in the downtown waterfront from this pic till now and the summer pic will include huge new city pier.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9635
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9636
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9637

allyss2000
02-01-2005, 02:17 PM
From last October............Scott :D

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 02:30 PM
:idea: mmmm I think you spent more time on my home lake than I did :D I'll try to guess the location of the pics :idea:
Raccoon Mtn Launch site
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9639
Suck Creek - TN River Gourge
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9640
This is a tough one :idea: I'm guessing somewhere down in Mullin's Cove?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9641

NashvilleBound
02-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Whats up with High Pointe Friday???? Throwerb cant make it...babysitting issues. Were heading up to CookeVille Thursday to check out that 70 race Nova....if you want to go ;)

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Whats up with High Pointe Friday???? Throwerb cant make it...babysitting issues. Were heading up to CookeVille Thursday to check out that 70 race Nova....if you want to go ;)
I've called several times and no answer, guess they aren't there during the day. So, I'll call right now. Can't go Thursday cause of my new employment situation :D
EDIT!! Just called and we're in for 6:30 your time.

NashvilleBound
02-01-2005, 02:49 PM
...... Can't go Thursday cause of my new employment situation :D
ROTFLMAO....oh, wait....your serious :D

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 02:51 PM
ROTFLMAO....oh, wait....your serious :D
I used to be the man .... Now I work for the man :D Just in case you didn't see it I made reservations for Firday Night at 6:30 CST. If Sat would be better for Throwerb I could easly change.
Edit! Let me know on the night. Gotta run downtown for a 6Pm board meeting.

NashvilleBound
02-01-2005, 03:02 PM
I used to be the man .... Now I work for the man :D Just in case you didn't see it I made reservations for Firday Night at 6:30 CST. If Sat would be better for Throwerb I could easly change.
Edit! Let me know on the night. Gotta run downtown for a 6Pm board meeting.
All 5 minutes away....6:30 sounds good. Brad is calling me back in the morning to see what the decide....

allyss2000
02-01-2005, 03:27 PM
:idea: mmmm I think you spent more time on my home lake than I did :D I'll try to guess the location of the pics :idea:
Raccoon Mtn Launch site
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9639
Suck Creek - TN River Gourge
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9640
This is a tough one :idea: I'm guessing somewhere down in Mullin's Cove?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9641
You got em all right except for the last one, the Mirage pic is when I was docked @ a Marina on Timm's Ford (cool Lake). Scott :cool:

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 04:44 PM
All 5 minutes away....6:30 sounds good. Brad is calling me back in the morning to see what the decide....
Funny! I left my house at 5:30 and was at Taco Mac in the middle of Down Town Nooga at 6:00 :D Let me know what he says.

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 04:47 PM
You got em all right except for the last one, the Mirage pic is when I was docked @ a Marina on Timm's Ford (cool Lake). Scott :cool:
That one I was really guessing at. I assume this is Timms Ford too?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9642
Don't know if you've heard but there is an APBA offshore race scheduled for the Nooga in I think October. Go to their website and check it out. May be a good time to come down.

NashvilleBound
02-01-2005, 07:19 PM
That one I was really guessing at. I assume this is Timms Ford too?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9642
Don't know if you've heard but there is an APBA offshore race scheduled for the Nooga in I think October. Go to their website and check it out. May be a good time to come down.
Dang...is the water always that rough there?? APBA in the Nooga..... I would like to join that one. I would need a co-pilot tho...know of anyone? My sled is qualified for the race already...just need the crew. I'm holding my breath on the sale...I might still have it. :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :(

RiverOtter
02-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Dang...is the water always that rough there?? APBA in the Nooga..... I would like to join that one. I would need a co-pilot tho...know of anyone? My sled is qualified for the race already...just need the crew. I'm holding my breath on the sale...I might still have it. :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :(
That pic isn't from the Nooga, It's Tims Ford pretty close to you I think. Near Manchester.
Tims Ford Reservoir is located in south central Tennessee in Franklin and Moore Counties. The dam for Tims Ford is located on the Elk River at river mile 133.3 in Franklin County, TN, 36.7 miles downstream from Elk River Dam.
Copilot, Throttle Man, Tour Guide, Bumper Bi!@$, what ever I gotta do to get a ride :D

NashvilleBound
02-02-2005, 04:37 AM
That pic isn't from the Nooga, It's Tims Ford pretty close to you I think. Near Manchester.
Tims Ford Reservoir is located in south central Tennessee in Franklin and Moore Counties. The dam for Tims Ford is located on the Elk River at river mile 133.3 in Franklin County, TN, 36.7 miles downstream from Elk River Dam.
Copilot, Throttle Man, Tour Guide, Bumper Bi!@$, what ever I gotta do to get a ride :D
Okayyyyy....but be carefull what you ask for. I have been known to a pretty aggressive driver, not afraid of some air. Last year a local guy who you will meet this summer I am sure went as a co-pilot...I could barely get his hands to open up after the race they were clinched so tightly.
And he has been "TN performance Boating" his whole life......

RiverOtter
02-02-2005, 05:09 AM
Okayyyyy....but be carefull what you ask for. I have been known to a pretty aggressive driver, not afraid of some air. Last year a local guy who you will meet this summer I am sure went as a co-pilot...I could barely get his hands to open up after the race they were clinched so tightly.
And he has been "TN performance Boating" his whole life......
:D TN and Performance Boating usually are not mentioned in the same sentence :D

91nordic29
02-02-2005, 07:17 AM
i wanna go :(

RiverOtter
02-02-2005, 07:20 AM
i wanna go :(
Where ya been chickeypoo?

91nordic29
02-02-2005, 04:34 PM
Where ya been chickeypoo?
hi otter honey!
i have been on the hunt for the ultimate job (still) things didnt start picking up until after the holidays. so, i am up way to early on the net looking at ads and going to interviews and after that, i work on my artsy fartsy stuff. i check in once in awhile but feel kinda "out - of - the - loop". when i get back to work, i'll check up, LOL.
PS everyone, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL (or not so local) ARTIST :D

RiverOtter
02-02-2005, 05:11 PM
hi otter honey!
i have been on the hunt for the ultimate job (still) things didnt start picking up until after the holidays. so, i am up way to early on the net looking at ads and going to interviews and after that, i work on my artsy fartsy stuff. i check in once in awhile but feel kinda "out - of - the - loop". when i get back to work, i'll check up, LOL.
PS everyone, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL (or not so local) ARTIST :D
I'll pm ya a really cool glass art site.

allyss2000
02-05-2005, 06:17 AM
That's the Dam @ Tim's Ford...........I've been there 5 times & every time (during the week) it's been like glass ! Scott ;)

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 06:46 AM
That's the Dam @ Tim's Ford...........I've been there 5 times & every time (during the week) it's been like glass ! Scott ;)
Y'all need to come down for the APBA offshore (that's really onshore) race in October. Gonna have kilo runs!! Can't friggin wait! :cool:

allyss2000
02-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Y'all need to come down for the APBA offshore (that's really onshore) race in October. Gonna have kilo runs!! Can't friggin wait! :cool:
That's the same month I go to the ODBA World Championship Drags @ Jasper, Tn. . Do you know the date for the Offshore Race ? Thanks ! Scott :smile:

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 10:05 AM
That's the same month I go to the ODBA World Championship Drags @ Jasper, Tn. . Do you know the date for the Offshore Race ? Thanks ! Scott :smile:
Finally found it October 14 - 16 Here's the link http://www.pacificoffshore.com/news/raceschedule.html

allyss2000
02-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Finally found it October 14 - 16 Here's the link http://www.pacificoffshore.com/news/raceschedule.html
That's great, I'll be there ! Scott :)

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 02:33 PM
That's great, I'll be there ! Scott :)
Should be a good time. Nashville and Throwerb will probably come in too.

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Should be a good time. Nashville and Throwerb will probably come in too.
As long as I know whats up I will be there..........

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 05:43 AM
As long as I know whats up I will be there..........
Check the link http://www.pacificoffshore.com/news/raceschedule.html I just want to see the kilo runs. :220v: Our family lake lot is 15 miles (by water)for the race and our marina is 10 miles.

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 05:48 AM
Check the link http://www.pacificoffshore.com/news/raceschedule.html I just want to see the kilo runs. :220v: Our family lake lot is 15 miles (by water)for the race and our marina is 10 miles.
Looks good. What goes on that day? Can we join in? Sounds like we can launch up by your place and easily boat on down to the event.
Ran up to Lebanon for dinner last night....this place had not run out of Escargot ;) Had to get my fix. :rolleyes:

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 05:56 AM
Looks good. What goes on that day? Can we join in? Sounds like we can launch up by your place and easily boat on down to the event.
Ran up to Lebanon for dinner last night....this place had not run out of Escargot ;) Had to get my fix. :rolleyes:
I know the owner of the marina that's hosting the event www.erwinmarinesales.com I'm sure we could volunteer.
LOL! Those Lebanon guys mustav bumped Highpoint's order :D Glad you got your snails, we had Digorno (sp?) :notam:

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 06:00 AM
I know the owner of the marina that's hosting the event www.erwinmarinesales.com I'm sure we could volunteer.
LOL! Those Lebanon guys mustav bumped Highpoint's order :D Glad you got your snails, we had Digorno (sp?) :notam:
Must have... :idea: :D

1Bahnerjet
02-06-2005, 08:08 AM
another "lights on the Water" pic. :D (its Laughlin)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43Sunday_June_27_2004_9_.jpg

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 09:36 AM
No Casinos in the Nooga :D

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 11:06 AM
No Casinos in the Nooga :D
Thats a good thing! I need to stay as far away from them as possible.

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Thats a good thing! I need to stay as far away from them as possible.
Word Up! I've got toooooo many other ways to through away what little money I have :D

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Word Up! I've got toooooo many other ways to through away what little money I have :D
:notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Do we have to go over this again?? :D

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 11:51 AM
:notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :notam: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Do we have to go over this again?? :D
What? :boxed:

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 11:51 AM
What? :boxed:
Exactly :boxed:

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Exactly :boxed:
LOL! :D
Just washed the coupe and gotta go to scouts :notam: Couldn't believe they scheduled a scout thing on SB Sunday :rolleyes:

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 11:58 AM
LOL! :D
Just washed the coupe and gotta go to scouts :notam: Couldn't believe they scheduled a scout thing on SB Sunday :rolleyes:
I never thought I would find a good detail service in TN but I actually found a guy as anal as me about keeping things clean...he starts Wed. Every week Wed....all the cars...hell ya. Have a good time at scouts..I'm already priming myself for the game...

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 12:02 PM
I never thought I would find a good detail service in TN but I actually found a guy as anal as me about keeping things clean...he starts Wed. Every week Wed....all the cars...hell ya. Have a good time at scouts..I'm already priming myself for the game...
Jack Damage? :hammerhea

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Jack Damage? :hammerhea
How in the world could you have guessed that??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:oh, and coke;)

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 12:04 PM
How in the world could you have guessed that??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:oh, and coke;)
They say if you drink it straight then you won't get a hang over :notam: Didn't work for me. :D

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 12:05 PM
They say if you drink it straight then you won't get a hang over :notam: Didn't work for me. :D
LOL....It works but you have to drink the good stuff.... not just No. 7

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 12:07 PM
LOL....It works but you have to drink the good stuff.... not just No. 7
:idea: mmmmmmm maybe that's where I went wrong :idea:

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 12:53 PM
:idea: mmmmmmm maybe that's where I went wrong :idea:
lol...let stry it again. You come on up into the Boro and well split a bottle of the good stuff. It makes me thristy just thinking about it;)

Sleek-Jet
02-06-2005, 01:31 PM
another "lights on the Water" pic. :D (its Laughlin)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/43Sunday_June_27_2004_9_.jpg
LOL... the low-rollers riviera... My dad get's pissed when I call it that. :rollside:

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 01:40 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4526040365&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

1Bahnerjet
02-06-2005, 02:35 PM
LOL... the low-rollers riviera... My dad get's pissed when I call it that. :rollside:
thinkin' you can LOSE just as much there as you can in "Lost Wages" (LV)

Sleek-Jet
02-06-2005, 02:39 PM
thinkin' you can LOSE just as much there as you can in "Lost Wages" (LV)
LMAO... that's exactly what he says...

1Bahnerjet
02-06-2005, 02:52 PM
LMAO... that's exactly what he says...
is there a Speed Limit (on River) in front of Casinos ? remember Boats just floatin' with the current there.

Sleek-Jet
02-06-2005, 03:01 PM
is there a Speed Limit (on River) in front of Casinos ? remember Boats just floatin' with the current there.
I've never taken my boat on that part of the river, so I'm not sure. I usually just sit in the looser's lounge at Laughlin's and watch the PWC drivers try to get themselves run over... :D :crossx:

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 06:10 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4526040365&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
I put it on my watch list :D