PDA

View Full Version : lip service

the real k-boat king
01-31-2005, 11:53 AM
hey jerry are you going to have your boat finished for needals, billy told me every time he turns around your kissing his ass to get the paint job done, you think your brother in law would get it out in a hurry but probably needs to finish paying jobs first, billy told me the colors are purple and pink and yellow and orange, sounds like nitroman helped you pick the colors. :supp: :supp:

Rexone
01-31-2005, 12:01 PM
billy told me the colors are purple and pink and yellow and orange, sounds like nitroman helped you pick the colors. :supp: :supp:
If that's true that's gonna look gay as hell. :eek:

uclahater
01-31-2005, 12:52 PM
hey jerry are you going to have your boat finished for needals, billy told me every time he turns around your kissing his ass to get the paint job done, you think your brother in law would get it out in a hurry but probably needs to finish paying jobs first, billy told me the colors are purple and pink and yellow and orange, sounds like nitroman helped you pick the colors.
Those are the colors of my boat except theres green to :supp: My boat was a payed job, and looks bitcen :mad: :mad: So I dont think Nitro man had anything to do with it
Correct me if IM wrong Gordy Lances boat that you guys run as a Pro Stck has Pink, yellow, and orange in it. :confused: I also believe that the current ss 70 has orange, yellow, and purple in them :hammer2: So before you start up with your insults :eat: Maybe you better check the colors of the boats that your currently involved with. :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-31-2005, 01:01 PM
Puleeeeeese!!! You may be 2nd or 3rd best K racer of all time but your in the back of the bus on the internet. :coffeycup :notam:
Do you know how much chit Billy has taken over the years because his brother in laws boats looks like hell? Trust me, he wants to paint it. ;)
Your just venting cause the Lakers Suck! :D :D
Jerry :cool:

dossangers
01-31-2005, 01:48 PM
Puleeeeeese!!! You may be 2nd or 3rd best K racer of all time but your in the back of the bus on the internet. :coffeycup :notam:
Do you know how much chit Billy has taken over the years because his brother in laws boats looks like hell? Trust me, he wants to paint it. ;)
Jerry :cool:Damn is GORDY trying to be the kim hanson of V-DRIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Nebb
01-31-2005, 01:59 PM
Damn is GORDY trying to be the kim hanson of V-DRIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fans of Freedom sure as hell hope not!!!

the real k-boat king
01-31-2005, 04:21 PM
dam i get roped into saying something for fun by somebody i'am not going to mention a name but sure did sturr up some shit, go vale

uclahater
01-31-2005, 04:46 PM
dam i get roped into saying something for fun by somebody i'am not going to mention a name but sure did sturr up some shit, go vale
I knew I couldnt beat the Faulkners, or Bryants, or Rankins for at least a couple of years so I made sure I would have the best looking boat out there :idea: :idea: Thats why I went with Billy instead of Vale :devil:
When it comes to the ACE, KING, God of painting Billy wins Hands down,and Vale is a very close second :cool: Vale must love you and Dave as many times as you guys have had to patch your jobs over the last year :devil:
Gordy Bubba is dropping off some headers to Jerry for me at the banquet this weekend. Do you need them or should I just have Jerry take them :confused:

126driver
01-31-2005, 05:58 PM
Gordy Bubba is dropping off some headers to Jerry for me at the banquet this weekend. Do you need them or should I just have Jerry take them :confused:
Please conduct personal business on your own time. This is a public forum. You are boring the hell outta me. :sleeping:
BTW, ease up on the yellow/purple/orange shiznit. Thank you for your consideration. :D

Kindsvater Flat
01-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Please conduct personal business on your own time. This is a public forum. You are boring the hell outta me. :sleeping:
BTW, ease up on the yellow/purple/orange shiznit. Thank you for your consideration. :D
I forgot you had a boat......thought it went with the house and dog. :D

126driver
01-31-2005, 06:21 PM
I have the dog too, thank you very much. :rollside:

sneed
01-31-2005, 06:30 PM
I knew I couldnt beat the Faulkners, or Bryants, or Rankins for at least a couple of years so I made sure I would have the best looking boat out there :idea: :idea: Thats why I went with Billy instead of Vale :devil:
When it comes to the ACE, KING, God of painting Billy wins Hands down,and Vale is a very close second :cool: Vale must love you and Dave as many times as you guys have had to patch your jobs over the last year :devil:
At least a couple years!Now thats funny. :D

NitroMan
01-31-2005, 07:18 PM
I'll tell you whats funny....Gordy would never have even got a ride if Greg Foster hadn't gone F1 racing :jawdrop: Dailey is King and I've seen Stratton and the Advantage boats guy beat Gordy too. :supp:

BILLY.B
01-31-2005, 08:27 PM
dam i get roped into saying something for fun by somebody i'am not going to mention a name but sure did sturr up some shit, go valeRoped into saying what !!!! :argue:. I say go with the real KING of horsepower if you wanna go really fast...GO WILTON!!! :).

BILLY.B
01-31-2005, 08:33 PM
I'll tell you whats funny....Gordy would never have even got a ride if Greg Foster hadn't gone F1 racing :jawdrop::supp:Now there's a name from the past. I used to be around Greg at the races when we were racing the PC 64 boat. He'd set the boats up for himself & Gordy and if you can believe this he didn't get any credit. Someone who I won't care mention stole the lime light :D :2purples: thats why Greg went over to F1. I'm surprised you knew who Greg Foster is Nitro Man, your one smart MO FO :hammerhea :cool:

uclahater
01-31-2005, 09:03 PM
I wasnt talking about your sentence :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

circleboatKIDD
01-31-2005, 09:32 PM
:2purples:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-31-2005, 10:06 PM
I'll tell you whats funny....Gordy would never have even got a ride if Greg Foster hadn't gone F1 racing
Gordo,
I knew you guys came up together, but is this true ?:confused: :rollside:

CircleJerk
02-01-2005, 12:35 AM
The closest one could get to a V-Drive Family Fued!
Hey you guys see that Spokane Chrysler Airflow sell for $510,000 for a new world record? Boyd C. had to settle for second place :cry: ! Their Lincoln was last years winner. The shop is called Tim's Hot Rods and Tim has raced with the JerK....

smalls
02-01-2005, 06:36 AM
Lakers suck?Ya They Do!

the real k-boat king
02-01-2005, 06:48 AM
I'll tell you whats funny....Gordy would never have even got a ride if Greg Foster hadn't gone F1 racing :jawdrop: Dailey is King and I've seen Stratton and the Advantage boats guy beat Gordy too. :supp:
nitroman unzip your tights there is no blood getting to your brain, greg and myself were a good team, greg did the bottom work on the barron and i did the engines, and at pleasent lake at the nationals julian loaned us a prop that worked really good and we went on to win. we set the kilo record with a stelling prop at 122 mph. 327 cu.in. pretty good. is duff daily still alive, he must be 75 years old by now, hey jerry shawn rankin is the new video king you are retired. :2purples: :2purples:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 07:36 AM
.... hey jerry shawn rankin is the new video king you are retired. :2purples: :2purples:
I wouldn't know, the kids so flaky he should be doing dandruff comercials... :notam:

lucky
02-01-2005, 07:41 AM
OUCH THAT HURT ... :coffeycup :D

Wildchild80
02-01-2005, 08:03 AM
I wouldn't know, the kids so flaky he should be doing dandruff comercials... :notam:
Come on Jerry as I remember (as bad as my memory is) I recall a rebel "longhair" taping at all of the races. But funny you mention dandruff commercials. You see that would be a "JOB" I know for a fact you would'nt find Shawn there!!! . Keep in mind that Gordy and I are rookies at this internet stuff but you haven't lapped us yet and we are coming on.
See Ya

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-01-2005, 08:19 AM
two low blows in one thread .... good times ... ill just let my video speak for it self .... i dont think i have to get very involved in here :devil:

Jordy
02-01-2005, 08:21 AM
It's a Rankin 1-2 punch right to Jerry's chin... :D
Nice work guys, especially for having little internet bench racing experience. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 08:49 AM
It's a Rankin 1-2 punch right to Jerry's chin... :D
Nice work guys, especially for having little internet bench racing experience. :D
Maybe you should get some coffee and reread those posts... :coffeycup :notam:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 08:50 AM
... But funny you mention dandruff commercials. You see that would be a "JOB" I know for a fact you would'nt find Shawn there!!! .
See Ya
LMAO :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 08:50 AM
... ill just let my video speak for it self ....
I hope not, I've got a $50 bet with Conant that you won't even show up!!! :)

V-DRIVES RULE
02-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Come on Jerry as I remember (as bad as my memory is) I recall a rebel "longhair" taping at all of the races. But funny you mention dandruff commercials. You see that would be a "JOB" I know for a fact you would'nt find Shawn there!!! . Keep in mind that Gordy and I are rookies at this internet stuff but you haven't lapped us yet and we are coming on.
See YaRight now were the K'S and you guys are the stock outboards on the internet it feels pretty GOOD to be in FRONT of the KING!! :D :sqeyes: :messedup: :cool: :squiggle:

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-01-2005, 08:57 AM
And Find all my Stuff on the porch....Right man ... i assume your betting on the eagles to not show up Either...... Conant can buy himself a Copy of the video .... nice .... Hey Jerry Im on Version 2 of the video ...
Cover For SuperStock Year End Video
http://www.freewebs.com/shawnpics/sixwideallcolorgreywater.jpg

lucky
02-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Right now were the K'S and you guys are the stock outboards on the internet it feels pretty GOOD to be in FRONT of the KING!! :D :sqeyes: :messedup: :cool: :squiggle:
v drive - get off the wagon - your always in the back bringing up the rear ... :jawdrop:

V-DRIVES RULE
02-01-2005, 09:26 AM
v drive - get off the wagon - your always in the back bringing up the rear ... :jawdrop:Hey lucky the RETARD! you fags are not allowed in here now go back to pump :hammerhea :hammerhea 'in kimmy your lover boy!!

Jordy
02-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Maybe you should get some coffee and reread those posts... :coffeycup :notam:
Dammit Jerry, I'm trying to help build up the confidence levels here and mold them into proficient bench racers. Work with me a little bit. :D :D :D

CircleJerk
02-01-2005, 11:43 AM
nitroman your tight, good work on the engines, 122 mph. 327 cu.in. pretty good. hey jerry shawn rankin is the new video king you are retired. :2purples: :2purples:
Oh a new video king, I dont think so, unless shawn would like me to be an impartial judge! :rollside: Jerry is the best (thanks for the tape) and Rankin drives a mean Lavey (saw his big grin after driving SS39) so I cant slam him... :cry: ..but there is only room for one king or two kings here. I vote Billy for KING of whatever.....Jerry is the real Video King :cool:

ssmike
02-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Puleeeeeese!!! your in the back of the bus on the internet.
Dang. that was a good one vdv.....more like ridin the short bus....

lucky
02-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey lucky the RETARD! you fags are not allowed in here now go back to pump :hammerhea :hammerhea 'in kimmy your lover boy!!
alright , done pumping kimmie , its your turn - waiting for the short bus to drop ya off - forest ... lmao :notam: why are you playing with all these boat owners - still dreaming are we :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 01:05 PM
:D .... Hey Jerry Im on Version 2 of the video ...
Just let me know when the finished version is done :messedup: :D
Shawn, you ever considered being a motivational speaker for the 126 team? :)

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-01-2005, 04:35 PM
The Finished Version is DOne Jerry

Jordy
02-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Shawn, you ever considered being a motivational speaker for the 126 team? :)
Damn Jerry, why do you have to go and bring Jim Anderson into this??? :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 05:00 PM
The Finished Version is DOne Jerry
You burnin 'em 1 at a time?? :confused:
Make sure you send them out with Dave in case you decide to ride with Dee... :smile:

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-01-2005, 05:42 PM
My Mom is driving with my Dad.... i Have the Yukon... coming out with my opsse to tear down Laughlin.......
Nah im goin to this place thats like a Kinkos but for DVD replicating

Kindsvater Flat
02-01-2005, 05:43 PM
My Mom is driving with my Dad.... i Have the Yukon... coming out with my opsse to tear down Laughlin.......
Nah im goin to this place thats like a Kinkos but for DVD replicating
Whats an opsse? Is this ghetto slang?

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-01-2005, 06:21 PM
its spelled wrong ...and its a joke....

Moneypitt
02-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Hey, Duff Daily isn't old! He is still driving circles. Still hauling the mail, and still helping his competition any way he can......Old? nah, he leaves his "walker" in the truck during the day!.........MP

Kindsvater Flat
02-01-2005, 07:44 PM
its spelled wrong ...and its a joke....
oh..... ha ha :notam:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
i Have the Yukon... coming out with my opsse to tear down Laughlin.
You should ride out with Dad!...on second thought, maybe thats no accident. :hammerhea
my $50's going straight to the roulette table. :cool:
Jerry :wink:

wsuwrhr
02-01-2005, 08:08 PM
my $50's going straight to the roulette table. :cool:
Jerry :wink:
Craps is a better bet.
I'll show you how to gamble your money young grasshopper.
Brian

126driver
02-01-2005, 08:23 PM
And you really think he's good for covering that bet? I heard he dropped his last fifty on Tammy D... :)

FlatStupid
02-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Whats an opsse? Is this ghetto slang?
OH look who's talking Nor Cal! :D

Wildchild80
02-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Right now were the K'S and you guys are the stock outboards on the internet it feels pretty GOOD to be in FRONT of the KING!! :D :sqeyes: :messedup: :cool: :squiggle:
Hey arn't you the clown that goes to birthday parties and makes those animal shapes out of balloons and stuff? By the way we will see who is out in front when the checkered drops

Brodie
02-01-2005, 09:00 PM
And you really think he's good for covering that bet? I heard he dropped his last fifty on Tammy D... :)
Jim:
Is that Tammy D from Norco??? I went to high school with her,,,,,,,,she;s dreamey

BILLY.B
02-02-2005, 06:53 AM
Hey lucky the RETARD! you fags are not allowed in here now go back to pump :hammerhea :hammerhea 'in kimmy your lover boy!!Now thats some FUNNY $HIT!!!!