PDA

View Full Version : Boat Show / Hey Charley What Happened?

Three Days Only
01-31-2005, 11:58 AM
I hear that you stayed in the DCB booth all day playing Daves little aron boy fetching him food and something cold to drink at his beckin call!!
I also heard that you where alittle chapped when one of your DCB brothers advised you that he was getting out of there to go look at a real boat!! You know the 40' Skater with the Merc 1075's over at Scott Conrad's booth!
Charley please tell me this isnt true

Jrocket
01-31-2005, 12:13 PM
Oh your feeling frisky today arent ya?

Three Days Only
01-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh your feeling frisky today arent ya?
Im feeling more then frisky. I got to get down there and see that Skater!!

Jrocket
01-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Im feeling more then frisky. I got to get down there and see that Skater!!
Sack up and tells pops ya need a fat raise! :D

Three Days Only
01-31-2005, 02:30 PM
Sack up and tells pops ya need a fat raise! :D
I sign the checks sucker!!! I dont need a raise, I need a divorce!! LOL
The wife wants a new house, and I always get the toys. She's winning this battle. The upside is I will have a place to store my new boat once the house is done. If it ever starts that is.

Jrocket
01-31-2005, 02:40 PM
I hear ya...you better hope your wife doesnt though. :p

Jordy
01-31-2005, 02:42 PM
99% of the time, it's cheaper to keep her. ;)
The wife wants a new house, and I always get the toys. She's winning this battle. The upside is I will have a place to store my new boat once the house is done. If it ever starts that is.
Now you're rationalizing. Sounds like she's got you beat. Don't take that shit, let her know who wears the pants in the family. :devil: :D :D :D
Jordy <---- stirring and stirring :cool:

BoatFloating
01-31-2005, 02:50 PM
Charley can't type right now because his ass is sore and his hands are still around Striperella's unit.... :eat:

BoatFloating
01-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey 3DO, you wanna go Sat to the show?????? :D

hot_diggity_dog
01-31-2005, 03:04 PM
I hear that you stayed in the DCB booth all day playing Daves little aron boy fetching him food and something cold to drink at his beckin call!!
I also heard that you where alittle chapped when one of your DCB brothers advised you that he was getting out of there to go look at a real boat!! You know the 40' Skater with the Merc 1075's over at Scott Conrad's booth!
Charley please tell me this isnt true
Jeff you missed the best part!!!!! :sqeyes:
Dave steps up to the microphone and announces a special presentation. :rolleyes:
The music starts :notam: and then they dim the lights :sqeyes: , and out behind the curtain comes a whole group of DCB'ers dressed in Cheerleader outfits. :2purples:
We all just about S H I T, :eek: :eek: they had the uniforms and tight little undies too! :messedup:
I tell you it was priceless just to see Charley leading the first cheer with Wet Willie. :p
HDD :cool:

Jordy
01-31-2005, 03:06 PM
LMAO!!!! :D :D :D

BoatFloating
01-31-2005, 03:29 PM
Oh I bet that was a site........ :rolleyes:

Charley
01-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Notice every hater in this thread
exhibit #1 Spectre owner.... not even a booth at the Show... cheap ass bitches
exhibit #2 Carerra owner ..... not even a company... nuff said
exhibit #3 Cheetah owner ... see #1 and add the fact that he spent half his day in the DCB booth taking pictures
you guys are classic

Sandbar Mike
01-31-2005, 03:55 PM
Dave steps up to the microphone and announces a special
I tell you it was priceless just to see Charley leading the first cheer with Wet Willie. :p
Glen, thats beautiful, LMAO!!! :D :D

Jrocket
01-31-2005, 03:55 PM
exhibit #3 Cheetah owner ... see #1 and add the fact that he spent half his day in the DCB booth taking pictures
you guys are classic
LMAO... :D

unleashed
01-31-2005, 04:07 PM
you guys are classic
OMG..that was funny!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Jordy
01-31-2005, 04:07 PM
I do believe that Charles just pulled back even in this match up. :D

hot_diggity_dog
01-31-2005, 04:41 PM
OMG..that was funny!
Deano
Hey Deano this place will make you pee your pants :rollside: LOL
Good to see you at the show Bro! :D

mbrown2
01-31-2005, 04:52 PM
you guys are classic
Classic comeback, and all BS aside, the force is strong in that coolaid cause there were a ton of folks around the Cult setup...

unleashed
01-31-2005, 05:40 PM
Hey Deano this place will make you pee your pants :rollside: LOL
Good to see you at the show Bro! :D
WHat up Glenn, When you gonna post some photos over here(And not of boats I've seen enough of those)??
Deano

BoatFloating
01-31-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey Charley, keep the cheerleading uniform on. I hear they are making a "Bring It On 2". They're looking for a delusional short man that looks like a women.... I think you have the part wrapped up........ :messedup:
How come I didn't see a F34 in any of the pictures.... Did Santa forget to bring that sled back after Christmas....... :notam:

Havasu Hangin'
01-31-2005, 06:57 PM
:jawdrop:

hot_diggity_dog
02-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Dave steps up to the microphone and announces a special presentation. :rolleyes:
The music starts :notam: and then they dim the lights :sqeyes: , and out behind the curtain comes a whole group of DCB'ers dressed in Cheerleader outfits. :2purples:
We all just about S H I T, :eek: :eek: they had the uniforms and tight little undies too! :messedup:
What happened to 3DO?????
HDD