PDA

View Full Version : Ultra 27 Shadow ride???

sigepmock
04-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Don't read into this anymore than .....the wife and I wouldn't mind taking a quick test ride in a 27 Shadow this weekend or next if anybody doesn't mind putting up with us for a 1/2 hour or so. The wife's never ridden in a cat/tunnel and I've never ridden in a 27 Shadow....
Just looking at all our options and maybe planning for next year....maybe.....
We'll be out in Havasu this weekend and next if one of the Ultra family is available.....I have to warn you we may ask a bunch of dumb questions.....just want to up front about that.... :rollside:
Thanks,
Chris
PS Honey please don't publicly destroy me..... again...... for asking this in the "sandbar"......Brandin(ColeTrickle)...if she does.....please come to my rescue again...so I might salvage just a little dignity.
Thanks again.

Todd969
04-20-2006, 06:45 PM
You could be in luck. I was just talking to Dicudmore and we are taking his boat out on sunday instead of mine. I'll talk to him again in a few minutes and verify a ride for you.

Phat Matt
04-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Damn, I could only give you one in an E-ticket. :D

dicudmore
04-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Don't read into this anymore than .....the wife and I wouldn't mind taking a quick test ride in a 27 Shadow this weekend or next if anybody doesn't mind putting up with us for a 1/2 hour or so. The wife's never ridden in a cat/tunnel and I've never ridden in a 27 Shadow....
Just looking at all our options and maybe planning for next year....maybe.....
We'll be out in Havasu this weekend and next if one of the Ultra family is available.....I have to warn you we may ask a bunch of dumb questions.....just want to up front about that.... :rollside:
Thanks,
Chris
PS Honey please don't publicly destroy me..... again...... for asking this in the "sandbar"......Brandin(ColeTrickle)...if she does.....please come to my rescue again...so I might salvage just a little dignity.
Thanks again.
I won't be in town until saturday night this weekend but WILL be on the water sunday...
Chris if you guys want a ride, ANYTIME :cool:
Shippingguy and Shadow were both nice enough to take me out on theirs so its the least I can do, esp for an Ultra brother :wink:

dicudmore
04-20-2006, 06:53 PM
You could be in luck. I was just talking to Dicudmore and we are taking his boat out on sunday instead of mine. I'll talk to him again in a few minutes and verify a ride for you.
sorry about the cut-off Todd my celly died :mad:
its on the charger now :cool:

HavaSkank
04-20-2006, 07:01 PM
In the words of my 3rd grade teacher:
There are no stupid questions....there are however stupid people who waste oxygen attempting to voice an inquiry that holds no merit and deserves no reply. These people should be exterminated from society or at least be sterilized to ensure their kind can not procreate and send their retarded offspring into the world with confused expressions permanently tattooed on their dim-witted faces.
Any questions?

Cole Trickle
04-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Thanks again.
I got your back buddy!!! :crossx: ;)

MrsSigEpMock
04-20-2006, 08:08 PM
In the words of my 3rd grade teacher:
There are no stupid questions....there are however stupid people who waste oxygen attempting to voice an inquiry that holds no merit and deserves no reply. These people should be exterminated from society or at least be sterilized to ensure their kind can not procreate and send their retarded offspring into the world with confused expressions permanently tattooed on their dim-witted faces.
Any questions?
You and my wife would probably get along really well.
Thanks Brandin......When you get married I got your back :D

MrsSigEpMock
04-20-2006, 08:10 PM
I won't be in town until saturday night this weekend but WILL be on the water sunday...
Shippingguy and Shadow were both nice enough to take me out on theirs so its the least I can do, esp for an Ultra brother :wink:
Thank you. We have to be around the park Sunday morning until 11 or.....but I'll see if we can change the plans a little.....we'd love a ride in your boat....
I'll send you a PM and see if we can catch up on Sunday. Thank you,
Chris

Phat Matt
04-20-2006, 08:10 PM
You and my wife would probably get along really well.
Thanks Brandin......When you get married I got your back :D
"You and my wife" :idea:

sigepmock
04-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Thank you. We have to be around the park Sunday morning until 11 or.....but I'll see if we can change the plans a little.....we'd love a ride in your boat....
I'll send you a PM and see if we can catch up on Sunday. Thank you,
Chris
Dammit I was logged on as the MRS....man life has changed since she's been on the boards more lately... :cry: j/k Love you snookems....

Jyruiz
04-20-2006, 08:14 PM
Whats the deal Dan, you have to be an Ultra owner to get a ride, I see how it is.
J/K man, see you at the lake.

Phat Matt
04-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Dammit I was logged on as the MRS....man life has changed since she's been on the boards more lately... :cry: j/k Love you snookems....
I was kinda hoping she had a wife. :rollside:

sigepmock
04-20-2006, 08:29 PM
I was kinda hoping she had a wife. :rollside:
Yeah we know how you roll.....

TOBTEK
04-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Chris.... I'll be on the water Friday, sat, MAYBE a bit Sunday, you are more than welcome to go for a cruise on the little 26 if you like. May even take a YZF in trade, if the mrs really likes the tast of Kool-Aid :)

Mohave Vice
04-20-2006, 08:51 PM
yep dicutmore's new ride(he like goose vodka) :rollside:
Dr. Pepper!!!

dicudmore
04-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Dr. Pepper!!!
yup what he said :cool:

dicudmore
04-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Whats the deal Dan, you have to be an Ultra owner to get a ride, I see how it is.
J/K man, see you at the lake.
anytime Juan I bought it to drive it

Eliminator 4 Life
04-20-2006, 09:24 PM
Well since everyone is jumping on the band wagon. I would love to take a ride in it to Dan can you hook a brother up. Ill be in Havasu May 5th thru the 13th

dicudmore
04-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Well since everyone is jumping on the band wagon. I would love to take a ride in it to Dan can you hook a brother up. Ill be in Havasu May 5th thru the 13th
anytime you know that and check your PM's

nodigg
04-20-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm keeping an eye on your whereabouts from now on Dan. I need a ride in a 27' real bad! Saw a BEAUtifull one north bound today down in Parker.

Eliminator 4 Life
04-20-2006, 09:46 PM
anytime you know that and check your PM's
10-4 pmd u back are you gonna be in Havasu during the dates Ill be there? Also will the chick in your avatar be there to haha :cool:

djunkie
04-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Free rides in Dan's new boat????? Woo Hoo!!!!! Sign me up :rollside: :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-20-2006, 10:27 PM
well I dont know if you can go :yuk:

sigepmock
04-21-2006, 06:43 AM
Chris.... I'll be on the water Friday, sat, MAYBE a bit Sunday, you are more than welcome to go for a cruise on the little 26 if you like. May even take a YZF in trade, if the mrs really likes the tast of Kool-Aid :)
Thanks for the offer Toby.....we might give you a call on Saturday, I think we're going to take the Rhino down to the Channel and walk around with the little one...I'm really supposed to be taking it easy with my eyes from the LASIK but I'm feeling pretty good so far... I'm afraid if I let Carrie ride on that PIMP mobile of yours...she'll make me sell everything else so we can buy it.... :cry:
Chris

MrsSigEpMock
04-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Thanks again.
:hammerhea blah blah blah.....

havaduner
04-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey Dan, you dont know me but....
Since your giving free rides in your boat,
Can I borrow it next weekend for the poker run??? :idea:

dicudmore
04-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Hey Dan, you dont know me but....
Since your giving free rides in your boat,
Can I borrow it next weekend for the poker run??? :idea:
SORRY I'll be using it for the raft up...

Todd969
04-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Wow, maybe you should charge for the rides.

dicudmore
04-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Wow, maybe you should charge for the rides.
wonder if I could make any $$$ that way?

NOTALENT
04-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Do you like goose.... :crossx:

djunkie
04-21-2006, 11:58 AM
well I dont know if you can go :yuk:
Hey I know where his house is out there. I'll just show up one morning and make him take me. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
04-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I could arrange to have a little eye candy with us if you'd like? :rollside: :rollside:

dicudmore
04-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Dave you know I will never turn down eye candy :cool:
you also know you're welcome anytime with or without her

djunkie
04-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Dave you know I will never turn down eye candy :cool:
you also know you're welcome anytime with or without her
Thanks Dan. I might just take you up on that offer this summer. I'd love to ride in that new Ultra of yours. :rollside:

MR HARLEY
04-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Did someone say free rides in the Ultra :)

djunkie
04-22-2006, 10:33 AM
Did someone say free rides in the Ultra :)
Well I should probably reword that. Nothings for free. But I hear Dan can be bought pretty cheap. :crossx: