PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Shadow

Sigus
01-31-2005, 07:56 PM
Juices are flowing to upgrade my Daytona 22. I have been looking at the MACH 26 for sometime but the Ultra Shadows free board and Gel has caught my attention. Are there any Shadow owners that care to share their experence.

THOR
01-31-2005, 08:03 PM
Juices are flowing to upgrade my Daytona 22. I have been looking at the MACH 26 for sometime but the Ultra Shadows free board and Gel has caught my attention. Are there any Shadow owners that care to share their experence.
You need to pm Shadow from the boards here.
Those are sweet cats and well worth the money.

Sigus
01-31-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks Thor, Ill shot him a PM.

roln 20s
02-01-2005, 01:11 AM
I don't own one, but their gels are amazing, boat is beautiful, rides awesome, and I would be happy to deal with John West or his crew any day of the week--just a true class act.
Roln 20s

shadow
02-01-2005, 06:14 AM
Awesome boat! We've had ours for about 3 years now.Nothing but good to say about it.It is as reliable and solid as day one.Nothing but good to say about Ultra and the quality of boat that they make.This is my second Ultra and probablly not my last.Pm me if you got any specific questions or if you are coming to Havasu and want to go for a ride.

diggler
02-01-2005, 10:20 AM
I'm sure you're talking about the larger Shadow. I have a 19' Shadow that has limited freeboard. But... the boat is beautiful, and it really kicks ass!