PDA

View Full Version : New Canadian outdoor sports assistance device

rrrr
01-31-2005, 08:38 PM
Our neighbors to the North engage in many outdoor Winter sports; hockey, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and curling come to mind.
Part of the tradition in these sports is consuming large amounts of good Canadian beer. Until recently, this posed a unique problem. Big Jim and the Twins aren't so big when it's -40C. Fortunately, the brilliant mind of Tom Brown has come up with a solution: The PeenieTweeze.
This device assures our fun loving pals above the border can find the action no matter what the temperature is. Just remember to look for the "Made in Canada by Canatards" logo on the package to make sure you are getting the genuine article!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/109peenietweeze-med.jpg

Tom Brown
02-01-2005, 04:51 PM
That would be good for pulling lint wads out of the tip of my dick. :cool:

rrrr
02-01-2005, 06:31 PM
That would be good for pulling lint wads out of the tip of my dick. :cool:
Is it lint or wool?
Baa-aaaaaaa.....
:D :D

hoolign
02-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Our neighbors to the North engage in many outdoor Winter sports; hockey, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and curling come to mind.
Part of the tradition in these sports is consuming large amounts of good Canadian beer. Until recently, this posed a unique problem. Big Jim and the Twins aren't so big when it's -40C. Fortunately, the brilliant mind of Tom Brown has come up with a solution: The PeenieTweeze.
This device assures our fun loving pals above the border can find the action no matter what the temperature is. Just remember to look for the "Made in Canada by Canatards" logo on the package to make sure you are getting the genuine article!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/109peenietweeze-med.jpg
The only problem is the US market has all the orders filled..Thank christ your dollar is strong or you guys would be paying out the ass for them. :D

hoolign
02-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Guess that thing has to remain in the land of Labatts and micro hanks.
Canadian Moose Head is an overstatement.
Canadian Pick up line:
Well Sweetie, it's not that big around, but it's short!!!! :D :D
I think your gene pool needs some chlorine.... maybe you should change your name to ..." ihaventbeenherelongenoughtoknowanythingbuti'lljump ontheiknownothingaboutCanadabandwagon..itis"
:p

Coleitis22
02-01-2005, 07:24 PM
I think your gene pool needs some chlorine.... maybe you should change your name to ..." ihaventbeenherelongenoughtoknowanythingbuti'lljump ontheiknownothingaboutCanadabandwagon..itis"
Sounds like hoolign comes from a long line of Banjo Pickers from the Smokey Mountains. I think there is a sequel to Deliverance in the works. I'll put your name in for a casting call. Oh, that means a tryout. Does your daddy still have that banjo from the first movie?

hoolign
02-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Sounds like hoolign comes from a long line of Banjo Pickers from the Smokey Mountains. I think there is a sequel to Deliverance in the works. I'll put your name in for a casting call. Oh, that means a tryout. Does your daddy still have that banjo from the first movie?
Ok I'll play your silly game!..I thought you just wanted to keep PM'ing me but ''I spose a not hyuk hyuk hyuk. You better phone one of your city folk friends for the casting call...by the time your raggely ass pigeon makes it to Hollywood..the sequal to Armegeddon will be on sale at Blockbusters for 3.99

Coleitis22
02-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Ok I'll play your silly game!..I thought you just wanted to keep PM'ing me but ''I spose a not hyuk hyuk hyuk. You better phone one of your city folk friends for the casting call...by the time your raggely ass pigeon makes it to Hollywood..the sequal to Armegeddon will be on sale at Blockbusters for 3.99
As usual you are late. watch "The Day After" Oh Canada Oh Canada
Isn't Douche Bag French??? :boxingguy :boxingguy

Tom Brown
02-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Thank christ your dollar is strong or you guys would be paying out the ass for them. :D
Oh boy... that's good. :D :D :D

hoolign
02-01-2005, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=Coleitis22]As usual you are late. watch "The Day After" Oh Canada Oh Canada
Isn't Douche Bag French??? :boxingguy :boxingguy[/QUOTE??
Isnt colitis a disease caught by phucking trout"
What do you mean as usual?? I havent even been on here since you brought your witt to the ***boat forumn???so the term " usual" does not fit into that statement!

rrrr
02-01-2005, 08:17 PM
The only problem is the US market has all the orders filled..Thank christ your dollar is strong or you guys would be paying out the ass for them. :D
:D :D
It's all those fookers in Wisconsin..... :D

hoolign
02-01-2005, 08:27 PM
As usual you are late. watch "The Day After" Oh Canada Oh Canada
Isn't Douche Bag French??? :boxingguy :boxingguy
Who played Owens character?....Who played Afflecs character?? the Black dude??? the bad tooth shzitzoid?? I musta missed thoat show!!! damn are we behind the times uo here....being as half the movies produced down there are shot up here...I better start watching more television!