PDA

View Full Version : Boats! Babes! Booze!........brawling???

sandblasted
05-07-2002, 08:38 PM
What happened to this forum??
You know it only takes a few idiots to spoil a party, but if the party is run properly you just throw the riff raff out the door...and continue having a good time.
I think Hot Boat wimped out by setting up another forum for Jet Boats...if people are out of control then they should have stepped in and layed down some ground rules...or cancelled their access..
I got no use for people who slam other people's girlfriends, or threaten bodily harm to other users. If you got to make a threat to someone while hiding behind a keyboard, well, I think that speaks for itself.
I may have to stick to the ***boat, Hotspots forum, no one seems to take everything so seriously over there!!

topless
05-07-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by sandblasted:
What happened to this forum??
You know it only takes a few idiots to spoil a party, but if the party is run properly you just throw the riff raff out the door...and continue having a good time.
I think Hot Boat wimped out by setting up another forum for Jet Boats...if people are out of control then they should have stepped in and layed down some ground rules...or cancelled their access..
I got no use for people who slam other people's girlfriends, or threaten bodily harm to other users. If you got to make a threat to someone while hiding behind a keyboard, well, I think that speaks for itself.
I may have to stick to the ***boat, Hotspots forum, no one seems to take everything so seriously over there!!
Sanblasted, I think you're my new hero!!!

sleek-jet427
05-07-2002, 10:25 PM
VERY well said Sandblasted !!!

HOSS
05-08-2002, 03:20 AM
Sandblasted, I think you are doing the same thing right now that you yourself are accussing others of.
How far back are you from your keyboard?
Most people are just joking on here anyway.

sandblasted
05-08-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by HOSS:
Sandblasted, I think you are doing the same thing right now that you yourself are accussing others of.
How far back are you from your keyboard?
Most people are just joking on here anyway.
The same thing, How do you figure? I've yet to attack anyone personally in here. I realize most people are joking...Thats why I like these boards...but lately it sure seems some of them are getting way too serious..I think there's a big difference between flaming someone and attacking their wife or girlfriend or threatening to kick their ass...but it's just my opinion..

LOWRIVER2
05-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Yeah, of course Sandblasted, calling a group of people "assholes" is okay though, right? If you play in the sandbox and throw sand, it might come back at you, surprise, surprise.

topless
05-08-2002, 05:58 PM
Oh shut up Lowriver.... It seems the only time you even get on the board is when you are at work "dispatching"... You get paid "the big bucks" for your duty of protecting and serving the public.. I am so glad thats where our tax dollars go.

LOWRIVER2
05-08-2002, 06:03 PM
I won't play your game topless, you're right, I've got better things to do than even reply to you. You are good at tempting me to spill what I know about you.

topless
05-08-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by LOWRIVER2:
I won't play your game topless, you're right, I've got better things to do than even reply to you. You are good at tempting me to spill what I know about you.
Go for it. Unless you know my ex, you know nothing about me. Including my name

topless
05-08-2002, 06:23 PM
Lowriver.....relax....stop taking this personally. If I passed you on the street, I wouldn't even know who you were.. THIS IS ONLY A KEYBOARD. IT IS NOT REAL LIFE.

sandblasted
05-08-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by LOWRIVER2:
Yeah, of course Sandblasted, calling a group of people "assholes" is okay though, right? If you play in the sandbox and throw sand, it might come back at you, surprise, surprise.
I assume you are referring to my posts on the Reggie Denny thread. Perhaps you should go back and read them. At no time did i attack you personally or any other individual cop!! In fact on my last post on that thread I told you to be safe out there.
what I did say is that I do not respect the LAPD as an organization, (for several reasons)and to tell the truth, your continual threats to "meet people on the mat" or threaten GMkiller are doing nothing to earn my respect either.

HOSS
05-08-2002, 07:26 PM
Topless, i wanna know ya? How do ya look, if`n ya look like Miss HBJet, than damn darlin` I WANNA KNOW YA, just don`t get my wife involed. 6` 205 blonde blue, big in the long place.

topless
05-08-2002, 07:47 PM
LOWRIVER2
posted April 30, 2002 07:57 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No lakesmodified, tell me how you really feel! Well, we did do wrong that day, no question, Face it, we did wrong, we've taken lumps and no excuse is good enough for anyone getting hurt or killed.
enough said...................Oh by the way Lowriver....Nothing personal (since I don't even know you) dipatching is a fine profession. ha ha http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

topless
05-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by HOSS:
Topless, i wanna know ya? How do ya look, if`n ya look like Miss HBJet, than damn darlin` I WANNA KNOW YA, just don`t get my wife involed. 6` 205 blonde blue, big in the long place.Don't know hbjet but I think my pic is posted somewhere in here like topless is a douche bag?????

RiverDave2
05-08-2002, 08:20 PM
Dam you talk alot of shit girl..
SandBlasted, I'd tend to agree with you that shiznit has gotten a little outta hand lately with the threats, and insults that aren't meant in jest, you are not alone in your thinking. However by starting this thread you did in fact "choose off" a few people for a possible match up which I believe is the very thing you were talking about getting outta hand..
The only true way to stop the violence is being passive aggressive.. I suggest yoga and meditation..
Besides didn't ***boat just create another whole section for all the tech stuff? And this section so that those who want to can "bash" each other?
RD

topless
05-08-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave2:
SandBlasted, I'd tend to agree with you that shiznit has gotten a little outta hand lately with the threats, and insults that aren't meant in jest, you are not alone in your thinking. However by starting this thread you did in fact "choose off" a few people for a possible match up which I believe is the very thing you were talking about getting outta hand..
The only true way to stop the violence is being passive aggressive.. I suggest yoga and meditation..
Besides didn't ***boat just create another whole section for all the tech stuff? And this section so that those who want to can "bash" each other?
RD
Can't we all just get along????LOL http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif
(eyes are for you Riverdave) http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

sandblasted
05-08-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave2:
RD
I tried yoga once but couldn't get my foot behind my head..I sort of like my wife in that position though!!
RD2,you make some valid points. Perhaps Hot Boat should do as has been suggested in other posts, just rename this thread "trash talk" and be done with it...
but you know how the saying goes, "it's all fun and games until someone gets their feelings hurt"!

topless
05-08-2002, 09:43 PM
I honestly don't understand how people can sit behind a computer screen and get mad.... IT IS JUST A COMPUTER!! I'll admit some people do know each other but most don't. How can you be mad at someone you don't know?? I don't know anyone in here so for me to be angry would be stupid. I start alot of shit, but i also laugh when it comes back at me. I DON"T mean any harm, I just have a warped sense of humor. Oh well take it for what its worth...topless http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

triple x tx
05-08-2002, 09:47 PM
where do you live topless??????by the way had a bad night at work..........

topless
05-08-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by triple x tx:
where do you live topless??????by the way had a bad night at work..........
I live in the closest town to Texas...Norco. I'm from right outside of Houston