PDA

View Full Version : Circle Boat?- What is it!!

Hud
02-01-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119MVC-008S.jpg

Hud
02-01-2005, 03:51 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119MVC-009S.jpg

Hud
02-01-2005, 03:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119MVC-018S.jpg

Hud
02-01-2005, 03:54 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119MVC-017S.jpg

1Bahnerjet
02-01-2005, 04:53 PM
[quote]Circle Boat?- What is it!! [Hud quote]
its a Diamond in the Rough...

ssmike
02-01-2005, 05:12 PM
A. D'Cucci
B. Old K boat (see the trailer lic. plate...what does that say?)
C. Hud's new ride - making the trip to see Earl right now :)

SERIOUS ISSUES
02-01-2005, 05:37 PM
I have never seen a boat like that. the shape of the bottom and sides look like a biesemeyer splash.
who owns the boat??? I see AZ numbers. would be a fun project, Is it for sale?

Moneypitt
02-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Triple axle trailer and all. I'll bet someone had alot of fun with that rig. Kinda looks serious, even in the shape it's in...........MP
PS the motor is in backwards for a circle boat.......Drag maybe......

GofastRacer
02-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Well it sure ain't a D'Cucci ant it ain't a Bisemeyer, looks like somebody took a "B" type boat and made their own version of a "B" boat!.. :idea:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Its 126 drivers "show boat"! :devil:

GofastRacer
02-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Its 126 drivers "show boat"! :devil:
LMFAO!.. :D :D

boatguy222
02-01-2005, 08:41 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119MVC-008S.jpg
Temptation? BillyB. were are you when we need you?

ACCEPTENCE
02-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Not so sure about what it is but...
By the looks of that chain around the tree, he's still in love with it.
That or he got no insurance.

Brodie
02-01-2005, 08:52 PM
mo insureamce,,,,thats funney

GofastRacer
02-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Not so sure about what it is but...
By the looks of that chain around the tree, he's still in love with it.
That or he got no insurance.
Maybe a little bit of both!.. :D :D

mouzer
02-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Its a beismeyer splash/Rivera t deck off a gn boat custom made and i want it! :coffeycup :biggrin, am i close! :idea: wheres Billy or Jerry! :jawdrop:

CircleJerk
02-01-2005, 11:09 PM
Dang it HUD, you werent supposed to post these yet! It was to be a secret. :cry: It's mine.

dmontzsta
02-01-2005, 11:10 PM
The back looks like a B boat. Dang, pretty cool. Is that really a triple axle trailer? geez

CircleJerk
02-01-2005, 11:19 PM
Yes triple axle but it doesnt fit real well and it could be from a hydro. The bunks have been shimmed way up to make it fit.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Its a beismeyer splash/Rivera t deck off a gn boat custom made and i want it! :coffeycup :biggrin, am i close! :idea: wheres Billy or Jerry! :jawdrop:
We think its a Biesemeyer that was customized...to me it looks like the splash guard was cut to vertical and then obviously the deck was reshaped with the rise and cut-a-way. Definately Jim Anderson 126's nicest boat. :D

BILLY.B
02-02-2005, 06:40 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119MVC-017S.jpgI've had pic's of this HALF BREED for quite sometime and I think I even showed them to Jerry and we just laughed. Boat could probably be made into something cool if you had DEEP pockets. There's a couple of weird things about this boat. It's obvious it's a Biesemeyer/copy with an after thought T-deck and the splash shield has been filled in like a Double Eagle hull and I doubt Mel from Temptation boats out of Canada did this based on the workmanship i've seen him do in the past. My guess is that some guy got a wild hair and decided to go drag racing with a Biesemeyer and wanted to make it into a T-deck. I believe the boat is in Teaxs and JJ from Beaverfab bought it and is trying like hell to GET ER DONE :2purples: . Now Circle Jerk you can't be serious about this being a hydro trailer can you??? :hammerhea. The trailer looks homemade also and it would no more fit a hyrdo then a Lavey could beat a "B" boat :jawdrop:. Get some sleep my young man it soundes like you need it. :sleeping: :shift:. You know on second thought this boat might be in So.CAL already.....It appears to be in You Te's backyard sitting next to his OB. Could it be he's trying to get them both ready for the LBSP ( little boys spanking party). The ob looks just like his colors :cry: . Cats outta the bag. :rollside:

beaverfab
02-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Just a little wax and its finished. A little chrome paint on the fenders, good as new.

CircleJerk
02-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Ya I'm serious King B, and a little sleepy.......quit laughing at my boat!

BIGCHRIS
02-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Looks to have all the right stuff for a killer lake ride just add some money :shift: :shift:

vdrivenman
02-19-2005, 07:13 PM
in an attempt to identify this boat we have some additional information.
the boat carries an arizona homemade title issused in 9/87 . listed as a runabout.
the owner was listed as a carl dave crenshaw on a whitewater dr either in bullhead city or riviera ,az.
there is a scorpion painted on the deck in front of the driver. several hand-painted signatures saying built by "thumper".
post away !

scottys
02-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Dos should know Thumper, his place is just down the street, around Lazy
Harrys(Sunshine Marina)I think he still owns a blown Howard.

CircleJerk
02-19-2005, 11:57 PM
You didnt tell them about the blower boost gauge and the K boat fuel tank! Jerry, go ahead and laugh, and Billy, I had you too high on my knowitall list! You've been demoted.....Who was K9? :wink:

vdrivenman
02-20-2005, 05:27 AM
long day for got a few other items!
dash has a jones tach run of casale which is 10 degree and has water jacket on it. dash also has a boost gauage and a speedo in kilo's & mph.
there is an h2o p/u on the bottom located between the prop & rudder and it has a t tank for fuel. it has the holes cut in the brace board in the gunales.
has a parquet style floor.
the seats are a fiberglass shell, but are covered with foam. not like a snap in style cover.
i did some searches for carl crenshaw but was unsucessful in locating him.
if this thumper guys signature is unique i can snap some pic's of the signature.
thanks !

HavasuDreamin'
02-20-2005, 05:43 AM
I think the trailer needs another axle and the boat needs a little more pink gel. :hammerhea

Hud
02-20-2005, 06:57 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Hill36.jpg

BIGCHRIS
02-20-2005, 06:59 AM
Hey,is anyone redoing the boat if so whats the status of the build and whats the power going to be :D

scottys
02-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Carl fredrick crenshaw,Thumpers dad made mold off Beismeyer.Several made but this is last one known.His brother will post some history of hull and it's design.

Sanger D
02-20-2005, 08:21 AM
good work 007 ,finally some answers,can,t wait to hear the info, :cool: :cool:

Moneypitt
02-20-2005, 08:52 AM
C.J., The last K9 I saw was the "Mad Dog" Ron Bolton's Kelron Spitfire.......MP

vdrivenman
02-20-2005, 10:36 AM
i knew it had to be a west coast boat because it says built by Thumper and coors. we don't drink to much coors here in Texas.
happy to learn there is some history to the boat. i will give him a call this evening.
is the boat posted by Hud one of thumpers boats ?

vdrivenman
02-20-2005, 04:16 PM
I spoke by phone with chris Thumper crenshaw. chris told me this was a beezer splash off of an orignal 320 lb. boat that he owned built by Julian Pettengil. he crashed the original boat and due to no t-deck it pinned him under water so he built a mold off the crashed boat and then layed this one up with the t deck.
its original design is a circle boat ,but in this boat he drove the casale of the fly wheel.
chris sold the boat to his father, who then in turn sold it to whomever and then chris's father passed shortly afterwards and he had no idea where the boat was.
the trailer is not the original ,but the paint scheme is.
so now we know !

BIGCHRIS
02-20-2005, 04:48 PM
I spoke by phone with chris Thumper crenshaw. chris told me this was a beezer splash off of an orignal 320 lb. boat that he owned built by Julian Pettengil. he crashed the original boat and due to no t-deck it pinned him under water so he built a mold off the crashed boat and then layed this one up with the t deck.
its original design is a circle boat ,but in this boat he drove the casale of the fly wheel.
chris sold the boat to his father, who then in turn sold it to whomever and then chris's father passed shortly afterwards and he had no idea where the boat was.
so now we know !Who owns the boat knowand is it getting redone : :cool:

vdrivenman
02-20-2005, 04:59 PM
I actually own it and am unsure as to what my plans are for it.
never owned a circle boat and they are few and far between down her ein the south.
i have never seen a true circle boat. i did own a sanger circle runer at one time, but was used as a drag/lake ride.

BIGCHRIS
02-20-2005, 05:46 PM
I actually own it and am unsure as to what my plans are for it.
never owned a circle boat and they are few and far between down her ein the south.
i have never seen a true circle boat. i did own a sanger circle runer at one time, but was used as a drag/lake ride.Cool,i like the circles boats myself.I done some reasearch on mine it is a SK boat,dont know much about them . :)

78Southwind
02-21-2005, 08:14 PM
so now we know !
That's some funny shit seeing Thumpers old boat on ***boat. I haven't seen him in over 10 years. If I remember right he built a couple boats from that mold. Last I saw him I think he was driving Mr. Alioti's blown alcohol Howard.

vdrivenman
02-22-2005, 06:11 PM
when i spoke with him the other day he told me he has a blown kurtis 500 and is getting it ready for the summer.
he also built the motor that is in the circle boat.
call him he likes to talk says he stays off the computer !

steelcomp
02-22-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow...is that cav plate as thick as it looks??? Right where it goes under the transom??? Looks like 1/2", or more!

vdrivenman
02-23-2005, 03:25 AM
yes it is pretty thick and it also has a device(from what i'm told) on the under side out side edge to help the boat corner & turn.
don't ask me what they call it or the actual functionings of it.

roostwear
02-23-2005, 06:08 AM
when i spoke with him the other day he told me he has a blown kurtis 500 and is getting it ready for the summer.
he also built the motor that is in the circle boat.
call him he likes to talk says he stays off the computer !
That is his current ride. My place is 4 houses down from him. He likes to make an occaisional speed run around 5pm, Zoomies on this stretch of the river get your attention real quick....even at the house!

dossangers
02-23-2005, 06:44 AM
Dos should know Thumper, his place is just down the street, around Lazy
Harrys(Sunshine Marina)I think he still owns a blown Howard.Yes i remember THUMPER and his bezer he had a blown deal in it. It hauled ass he was fearless now that i think about it i know why he never lifted didnt realize it was a bezer back then! :jawdrop: :D

GofastRacer
02-23-2005, 06:37 PM
Who was K9? :wink:
That was Ron Bolton "Mad Dog" Kelron Racing a Spitfire which is an early Bisemeyer!.. :)

GofastRacer
02-23-2005, 06:39 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Hill36.jpg
In case anyone is wondering, this is a D'Cucci hull!. :)

CircleJerk
02-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Well, we guessed right some of the time Gary. I thought it might have been blown at one time. That's real cool to find history. I told you it was a rare boat and definitely a b boat, who knows, it may be the rarest copy of the famous b-boat EVER. Those thick cav plates are actually spacer-extentions that create a miniature gull bottom at the plate chine edge. Identical ones were also noticed in the Super Stock pits in Phoenix. SS (super secret) stuff...you know. :rollside: Hi Art!

vdrivenman
02-24-2005, 04:03 AM
CJ,
during our conversation he did say something about a gull style bottom and that the extra rail on the outisde was a 7 % or degree that was added to the mold before creation of the boat. said it raised the mph & lowered the 1/4 time.
the majority of his side of conversation was over my head,because he was talking CB technical terms.he was very informative,but i can only write so fast and my memory ain't what it used to be !
we need to find this thing a good home where it can be used to its potential !

taylormanss
03-05-2005, 06:41 PM
I went over and looked at this boat yesterday and it's a very good looking boat.I was kind of wondering about the triple axle trailer.But when we uncovered the engine I was like damn,If I hadn't just bought this centurion picklefork I would probably buy this one,well maybe I will sell my taylor ss in time! taylormanss............
STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

wsuwrhr
03-05-2005, 07:32 PM
I like the looks of the deck. Different and cool.
Brian

vdrivenman
03-06-2005, 06:25 AM
met taylormanss the other day. he is stationed here in the swamp(port r tur) and was riding around looking for boats so he stopped by to look at the Splash.i too think it has potential & the look is a little different.
a couple of peeps have tape of the boat and are in the process of deciding if their interested in it!
i put taylormanss on to a couple of jet boat sightings and he is following up on those !
wait & see !

taylormanss
03-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey Gary I went and left a note at the house in Bridge City,hopefully the people with that jetboat will call me,I'll let you know.
taylormanss.................
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

taylormanss
03-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Hey vdriveman anybody showing any interest in your circle boat??????????? :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

JWM
03-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Thumper if you read this post give me a call.
Thanks
Jim Wilkes
Wilkes Marine
714 540 8908

vdrivenman
03-31-2005, 06:56 PM
wanted to bump this back up to the top because it is for sale. i have some better pics once all the junk was cleaned out of the boat.
gladly send pics and have a vhs video for someone serious. try & address any questions & supply any information needed.
i do possess the titles.
i am at 6000 on the price. it is in se Texas 100 miles east of houston in Orange,Tx.
someone buy it before i start the restore job !

taylormanss
03-31-2005, 07:33 PM
if someone wants it toward houston or on my way home to corpus get up with vdrivenman and I'll tow it to you!