PDA

View Full Version : D.h.o.......

MAINEVENT
02-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Where are your pics at i know that camera had at least 200 pix in their it looked like a walking strobe light LOL
Had a blast Friday sorry i dont remember names but i do remember faces (Sorry I was lusheddddddddddddd :notam: :D ) but nun the less had a blast Much thanx to the 909 for letting the 805er's in :D
PS: Has anybody seen my wife??????? :idea:

Kilrtoy
02-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Yes I Have and I have some very good pics to prove it.....

MAINEVENT
02-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Yes I Have and I have some very good pics to prove it.....
Speaking of pix Yvonne said to send them to me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Yea no doubt DHO. You were a regular Ansel Adams that night taking the nature shots. :D Let's see 'em. Nice to meet you and the wife too. You too Main. Both lovely ladies. :D

barbigrl
02-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Maybe he went to Glamis again... :squiggle:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-01-2005, 05:11 PM
He's here with me....... BTW... I do have his name tag!! LOL
Where are those pics???? I know my T-N-A are in em somewhere!!!! :rollside:
It was nice to meet u n the Mrs. she's a sweet heart!!! ( so r u ) :p

BarryMac
02-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Where are those pics???? I know my T-N-A are in em somewhere!!!! :rollside:
Yeah show 'em we wanna see some more t&a...

INSman
02-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Where are your pics at i know that camera had at least 200 pix in their it looked like a walking strobe light LOL
Had a blast Friday sorry i dont remember names but i do remember faces (Sorry I was lusheddddddddddddd :notam: :D ) but nun the less had a blast Much thanx to the 909 for letting the 805er's in :D
Hey guys, talk about 805'ers, we are neighbors over in Thousand Oaks. Maybe we should hook up sometime here locally soon :p

DryHeatOnly
02-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Here I am...stuck at work on dialup :frown: (I haven't been on the boards all week).
At Twins...Frenchie was telling me something about how one of Mrs Frenchie's friends was looking at the Halloween picts (or maybe it was my avitar). Anyway, she asked MrsFrenchie who took all those picts. MrsFrenchie said it was "some guy from the boards...he's like the Paparazzi!!"
Maybe I should change my screen name? :confused: :D
I still think I need to get one of those big strobes those Sports Illustrated photographers use :idea:
Now, about Twins...yes, it's true I probably took about 200 shots :rolleyes: (I got a blister on my right index finger ;) ) but most of them are on Edmond's GF's camera :cry:
I brought my camera out pretty late, but I did get some dance floor shots. I'll get 'em up here this weekend.
'Got some boat show picts too which I'm sure there's been a bunch posted all week. I even have some pre-show shots of the new F-26 sportin' twin whackas ;)
MAINEVENT...did you find MME? :D :D