PDA

View Full Version : Koolaid Crew Stereo Covers??

WetWillie
02-01-2005, 09:48 PM
What faceplate do you guys prefer?? The second one was in Bob teagues boat and DCB will soon have these with there logo on them? I have had numerous people ask me about these and I have offers by people to make them. So which one do you guys prefer and who is interested in getting a group together to have these built?
DCB I know you lurk here please get these made standard on all new boats! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/17PICT0104-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/318Bobs1.JPG

mbrown2
02-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Hmmm....I might be a little biased.

Jrocket
02-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Not sure about the face plate but check out Bobs speedometer in that pic!!!

Kilrtoy
02-01-2005, 10:05 PM
I dont think that boat has been in the water yet

WetWillie
02-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Cna you zooom in on it??
Not sure about the face plate but check out Bobs speedometer in that pic!!!

Jrocket
02-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Bobs boats fast even out of the water.

TOBTEK
02-01-2005, 10:07 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135CIMG0138.JPG
this SHOULD BE standard on every new DCB....the white plastic P.O.S cover allways breaks anyway.

Jrocket
02-01-2005, 10:08 PM
I see a speedo showing 152-155MPH,now thats fast!

TOBTEK
02-01-2005, 10:12 PM
im thinking they also need to tool up some new trick Billet bases for the seats. Those glass bases look average at best. The 26ft bases are the best part on the entire boat.

WetWillie
02-01-2005, 10:16 PM
But the boat has a liner and he has no more room on his options page!! ;)

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 07:41 AM
Man do you guys need a DCB logo on everything?????? Would you forget who made your boat. Dave the ego maniac loves you guys. I say do every thing in the boat with Billet in the DCB logo.......
:idea: You Cult guys kill me....... I have a idea do the 12v plug with the DCB logo....ooops never mind that's a option..... :notam:

Charley
02-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Man do you guys need a DCB logo on everything?????? Would you forget who made your boat. Dave the ego maniac loves you guys. I say do every thing in the boat with Billet in the DCB logo.......
:idea: You Cult guys kill me....... I have a idea do the 12v plug with the DCB logo....ooops never mind that's a option..... :notam:
now why would that matter yer boat says carrera on it but sure as shit ... it's an aftershock! :D :coffeycup

mbrown2
02-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Why you gotta bring up my towels? there not billett.... :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2005, 09:05 AM
at least DCB has options.. :supp:

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 10:03 AM
I do see that.... Would you like to be bent over with or without lube..... Which one did you take....
now why would that matter yer boat says carrera on it but sure as shit ... it's an aftershock! :D :coffeycup
Hell the guy doing the glass work at DCB used to do Virage so all DCB is a Virage.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Hey Rocko..
I took the one you referred me too.. and instead of being a hater put your money where your mouth is and fly right.. oh I forgot.. your boat needs to be towed.. fast.. since your mouth acts like a parachute. :jawdrop:

Charley
02-02-2005, 10:46 AM
Hell the guy doing the glass work at DCB used to do Virage so all DCB is a Virage.....
Virage just failed as a company... doesn't mean the glass work wasn't top notch ;)
It's cool Rocko.... you have one of the nicest aftershockarerras I have seen!
:hammerhea

TOBTEK
02-02-2005, 10:50 AM
GEEEEESE......did someone wake up this morning and say " I think I'll supersize my DCB HATER meal" MY God calm down francis! Why do you have sooo mach anger towards ALL DCB's, I mean im sure someone wants to ride in that hibbity hop :hammer2:
J/K.....rocko, your boat is very nice...message,message,message...repeat after me...Im good enough, im smart enough, and darn it people like me..

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 11:24 AM
I truely love all my DCB friends....... :rollside: You guys need to just need to sit back and relax......
The funny thing is Charley and Toby no longer own a DCB but still like the Kool Aid.... :220v:

Budget Baller
02-02-2005, 12:27 PM
WW -
Tell whoever you get to make them that I will give them the End Mills and the Cutting Fuid to them for free for this project.
RL

Reaper1
02-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I truely love all my DCB friends....... :rollside: You guys need to just need to sit back and relax......
The funny thing is Charley and Toby no longer own a DCB but still like the Kool Aid.... :220v:
I think Rocko is getting tired of: DCB this, F29 that, 12 volt socket this, Dave's hair looks lovely today that, Drink this Kool Aid and suck my weiner in a cult members house this, look at all these zip ties that, check out my swoosh gel coat this, viper motors can handle my load that.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..........................
Next Topic Please! :devil:

DrewDown
02-02-2005, 12:47 PM
They sure as shit have options.
What's that? you want a foam pad in your cabin. $500 please. Whats that? You want a fan too. Another $500 sucker. What else do you want?
Like WW said theres no more room on the options page. Some boat manufactires through that in stuff in But then again there not the world's best.

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 01:27 PM
I think Rocko is getting tired of: DCB this, F29 that, 12 volt socket this, Dave's hair looks lovely today that, Drink this Kool Aid and suck my weiner in a cult members house this, look at all these zip ties that, check out my swoosh gel coat this, viper motors can handle my load that.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..........................
Winner......
I knew you could read between the lines...... You'd almost think that DCB was the only boat company out there..... It does get a little old
:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Winner......
I knew you could read between the lines...... You'd almost think that DCB was the only boat company out there..... It does get a little old
so does your shit talking.. maybe if your boat co. could give us something to talk about. then maybe we could say at least one thing nice about your boat.. :rollside: :smile:

Charley
02-02-2005, 01:37 PM
They sure as shit have options.
What's that? you want a foam pad in your cabin. $500 please. Whats that? You want a fan too. Another $500 sucker. What else do you want?
Like WW said theres no more room on the options page. Some boat manufactires through that in stuff in But then again there not the world's best.
Hatred run's deep in the brotherhood ...gees
I hope Rocky/3Do both feel the same way but if not... for me this is mostly just a joking atmosphere to hold a friendly shit talkin competition ... ...... I really like both of thier boats, and would be proud to own either boat....and pretty f-ing cool guys too... if some crap went down on the beach, i'd have either of thier backs guaranteed! (ya Im lil , but scrappy) ...... as far as options ... The DCB is quite loaded, but they offer a lil more on the bling/option page to those who wanna spend silly money on silly shit ...(just my opinion) .... not to mention the pricing on those options is usually negotiable ;)
BTW Magics and American Offshores SUCK!
:devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2005, 01:42 PM
who thinks that the DCB people are being serrious about the shit talkin.. Rocky I know and he likes to pull chains.. I just like to pull them harder..
I hope nobody thinks I am serrious when I talk shit to Rocky(boatfloating).. :notam: :rollside:

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 01:43 PM
so does your shit talking.. maybe if your boat co. could give us something to talk about. then maybe we could say at least one thing nice about your boat.. :rollside: :smile:
See what I mean...... perfect example.... You've never seen my boat or been in it so how would you know..... I've seen yours and commented how nice it was. You need to read the whole thread and not pick and choose what you want...
It's not my boat company and it's not my job to do the advertising for them..... But I'll tell you that there are more Carrera's on the lake than there are DCB's. I'll also tell you unlike DCB they don't have their eggs in one basket ie; Tunnel Hulls. What do you want them to give you to talk about. How about there new 32' Cat that was designed by the same guy that worked on DCB Cats. How about there list of options are shorter because they come standard. How about I tell you they use the same material to build there boats.... What else do you want to hear....
Boating is a life style not a click........
:) :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2005, 01:47 PM
See what I mean...... perfect example.... You've never seen my boat or been in it so how would you know..... I've seen yours and commented how nice it was. You need to read the whole thread and not pick and choose what you want...
It's not my boat company and it's not my job to do the advertising for them..... But I'll tell you that there are more Carrera's on the lake than there are DCB's. I'll also tell you unlike DCB they don't have their eggs in one basket ie; Tunnel Hulls. What do you want them to give you to talk about. How about there new 32' Cat that was designed by the same guy that worked on DCB Cats. How about there list of options are shorter because they come standard. How about I tell you they use the same material to build there boats.... What else do you want to hear....
Boating is a life style not a click........
where the f uc k did that come from. :argue: :hammerhea
you can joke but I can't ..

CornWater
02-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Is it summer yet.... :boxingguy

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2005, 01:49 PM
well so much for staying on these fu cking boards anymore.. panties are in a wod and I think I am out of here. :D

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Mrs V and Charley I know we are all playing with each other and I'm cool with it.
Charley and you know the same thing with me if you needed help.
It's funny I was just talking to Wet Wille today and said I talked to Charley on the phone last night about the boat show. And I said to him that lurkers must just sit there and hold their breathe and say oh my god.
So maybe it's time to give this a rest.... Well until old Tomcat figures how to get on the computer again and decides to change the bet....
Let me go on the record also..... You might want to quote this...
I think DCB makes a bitchen boat and a quality product..... I just like to have fun till summer gets here.....

Charley
02-02-2005, 01:52 PM
How about there new 32' Cat that was designed by the same guy that worked on DCB Cats....
who would that be???

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 01:52 PM
where the f uc k did that come from. :argue: :hammerhea
you can joke but I can't ..
read above post just joking......... I know your only playing and I was too. We love you in Cats and Tunnels there really is no Drama here period....
You feel me.......;)

Charley
02-02-2005, 01:53 PM
read above post just joking......... I know your only playing and I was too. We love you in Cats and Tunnels there really is no Drama here period....
You feel me.......;)
fuk u you fukin dickfuk!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Mrs V and Charley I know we are all playing with each other and I'm cool with it.
Charley and you know the same thing with me if you needed help.
It's funny I was just talking to Wet Wille today and said I talked to Charley on the phone last night about the boat show. And I said to him that lurkers must just sit there and hold their breathe and say oh my god.
So maybe it's time to give this a rest.... Well until old Tomcat figures how to get on the computer again and decides to change the bet....
Let me go on the record also..... You might want to quote this...
I think DCB makes a bitchen boat and a quality product..... I just like to have fun till summer gets here.....
well I hope you don't take what I say the wrong way but here it is..
I have met you we have hung out.. and I hope we can do it again.. I love your wife, I love you and your boat.. but I think it is best if it is left alone for a while (specially on my side) it just seems to me that you can pull punches and then when someone blocks them you get huffy and pissy.. then take it up a notch.. I am not into that anymore.. I have tried to come over to the cats and tunnels because I thought this was the cool place to be.. but there is actually no where on this board anymore to go and talk without someones mouth runnin.. and suppose to be joking.. so I guess until summer..

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 01:55 PM
who would that be???
Chuck Guy......
The new 32' looks pretty nice. Gull Wing engine hatches that open in pretty cool. The first one is out of the mold. I'll get some pictures tomorrow and pricing....

Charley
02-02-2005, 01:55 PM
I just love the shock factor..... ;)

Charley
02-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Chuck Guy......
The new 32' looks pretty nice. Gull Wing engine hatches that open in pretty cool. The first one is out of the mold. I'll get some pictures tomorrow and pricing....he tooled it... didn't design it ;)

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 02:02 PM
well I hope you don't take what I say the wrong way but here it is..
I have met you we have hung out.. and I hope we can do it again.. I love your wife, I love you and your boat.. but I think it is best if it is left alone for a while (specially on my side) it just seems to me that you can pull punches and then when someone blocks them you get huffy and pissy.. then take it up a notch.. I am not into that anymore.. I have tried to come over to the cats and tunnels because I thought this was the cool place to be.. but there is actually no where on this board anymore to go and talk without someones mouth runnin.. and suppose to be joking.. so I guess until summer..
I hear you.... Things in writing can be taken different ways and sometimes the wrong way... Tell you what you stay and I take it down a notch. You bring a lot of fun to C&T and me and April feel the same about you and Jamie....
You do bust balls better than most of the guys in here.....
:) XOXO

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 02:12 PM
he tooled it... didn't design it ;)
Tooled/Designed...... I would say that they are one in the same. Ones a picture and ones the finished product.....

Reaper1
02-02-2005, 03:09 PM
No offense to anyone I just thought there was an awful lot of DCB talk going around and not much else. I just want to get back to the good old days. You know, tugging on Bling's junk and making fun of 3DO and his family of drives. :D ;)
PS - DCB makes a superb boat and Charley you know I would have your back anytime. Just don't ask me to move anymore docks. ;)

TOBTEK
02-02-2005, 03:09 PM
:argue: :hammerhea :boxingguy ...WOW! wheres all the love? We all know Mr Empty promisses(wheres my freaking pizza's)/ricky/rocko/boatgoating,ect is full of hot air. Do What I do, take him with a grain of salt and blow it off.........I mean REALLY the guy drives a PT CRUISER for God sakes:rollside: heheheheh love you man! Hey have I mentioned I have a HD2500 forsale? :p

mbrown2
02-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Lots of luv in here....must be that boat show fever kicking in....
Back on topic....which stereo cover do you like better....regardless of which manufactures name is on it?

DrewDown
02-02-2005, 03:27 PM
You guys are all gay fockers.

mbrown2
02-02-2005, 03:30 PM
You guys are all gay fockers.
That coming from a guy who has down as part of his name and ass burglar as his sig :confused: :rollside: :rollside:

DrewDown
02-02-2005, 03:36 PM
That coming from a guy who has down as part of his name and ass burglar as his sig :confused: :rollside: :rollside:
See I find this shit funny and don't take offense. By the way, I know some people that can air brush that mail box for you and it would look ohh soo nice.

mbrown2
02-02-2005, 03:41 PM
See I find this shit funny and don't take offense. By the way, I know some people that can air brush that mail box for you and it would look ohh soo nice.
I am glad you find it funny as I find all this stuff funny.....actually, Rock, myself and several other members get along pretty darn good off these boards...I find the fun trash talking as an outlet to the rigors of work....just like playing horseshoes, basketball, softball or another sport...boys are always going to talktrash and once in a while somebody takes their ball home...no harm, no foul, come back and play another day....we are all still kids with a few more wrinkles, bigger toys and more gray hair.
On the mailbox, it's not mine, its another board member's who thought it would be cool to have scenes of the river on each side of his mailbox.. and had his mom paint it....so please don't bag on his mom ;) :D ;) ....bag on anything of mine...:)

Sandbar Mike
02-02-2005, 03:49 PM
YOUR ALL FULL OF SH&T!! :cool: :wink:

unleashed
02-02-2005, 04:13 PM
May the FORCE be with all of you! :wink:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Charley
02-02-2005, 04:19 PM
May the FORCE be with all of you! :wink:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
Deano ... you baller.... just buy a 36 flat deck skater to **** with Jeffy-son

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey have I mentioned I have a HD2500 forsale? :p
Only a a hundreds times..... let me guess you have a HD for sale????
Toby, me and Wille are doing lunch on Friday so if you can make it I'm buying and Glenn you too...... If you show you can all the pizza that can fit in your freezer...... Or let me know next week I'll bring some to you or you stop by my office right down the street from ALBA.... Like I said it's frozen so it's got to get freezer sooner than later.
:mix:

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Back to the Topic.... Go figure.... I like Ron's face cover... They are made to last. Mike yours had the plexi pop off. Didn't Wizard do yours????
And I lover all you Fockers because you're all below me........:rollside:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/372DSC02490-med.JPG

TOBTEK
02-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Only a a hundreds times..... let me guess you have a HD for sale????
Toby, me and Wille are doing lunch on Friday so if you can make it I'm buying and Glenn you too...... If you show you can all the pizza that can fit in your freezer...... Or let me know next week I'll bring some to you or you stop by my office right down the street from ALBA.... Like I said it's frozen so it's got to get freezer sooner than later.
:mix:
Im (big huge intake) holding my breath............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................. Would love to do lunch Friday, but have to be here at work. Thanks for the offer ROCKY......whatever BIll you didnt even call me.....you fag!

XTRM22
02-02-2005, 05:48 PM
What faceplate do you guys prefer?? So which one do you guys prefer and who is interested in getting a group together to have these built?
DCB I know you lurk here please get these made standard on all new boats! :D
I really like the first one. I was all set to order one from Wizard when they quit making em. I might end up getting one from Ron's Billet, I like their work too. I could live without it saying DCB (I'd rather it did, but I could live without it).
Let me know if you end up getting an an order togather, I'm in.
Chuck

mbrown2
02-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Back to the Topic.... Go figure.... I like Ron's face cover... They are made to last. Mike yours had the plexi pop off. Didn't Wizard do yours????
It did come off, but only after I had to have some metal shaved off due to it not fitting the headunit I went with. I like Ron's too, but IMO I would like to have my boats logo (dcb, schiada, carerra) milled into.....Wizard did mine, but I would like to have Ron recreate the one I had done by Wizard...ie: making it brand centric.....
Heck, I would like to have him do some grills for my tower with the Malibu tribal M logos.

WetWillie
02-02-2005, 09:16 PM
We can get these made the price depends on the numbers. They will look exactally like the picture above! I need to get the .dxf file from Dave but I will do this after we get all the details worked out..
So let me know if you want one??
1. WW
2. Budget Baller

Jrocket
02-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Yep I want one.

TOBTEK
02-02-2005, 11:06 PM
I'll even buy one for the future. BUT if "J" cuts the right deal, I'll have an extra...40 what?

Magic34
02-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Heck, I would like to have him do some grills for my tower with the Malibu tribal M logos.
:D

XTRM22
02-03-2005, 06:12 AM
I'll take one, excuse me for asking, but are these all in pewter? or could you get em anodized or powder coated. I'm in either way.
CHuck
We can get these made the price depends on the numbers. They will look exactally like the picture above! I need to get the .dxf file from Dave but I will do this after we get all the details worked out..
1. WW
2. Budget Baller

Charley
02-03-2005, 07:18 AM
Im in if they can etch in BAYLINER ..... I want a cool font, and in Italics too

Budget Baller
02-03-2005, 08:43 AM
WW-
Put me down for 2. One for my boat and I will pay for the Flying Vees.
RL

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:54 AM
WW-
Put me down for 2. One for my boat and I will pay for the Flying Vees.
RL
Rich .. Thank you so much.. I owe you big time.. :p

mbrown2
02-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Have you guys done any?

WetWillie
02-05-2005, 05:16 PM
UPDATE!
1. WW
2. Budget Baller
3. Budget Baller (FV's)
4. Jrockets
5. TobTek
6. Charley (Bayliner)
Who else??

XTRM22
02-05-2005, 07:02 PM
UPDATE!
Helloooo, me remember the OG cult member! I want one too. :mix:
Chuck

WetWillie
02-05-2005, 07:44 PM
1. WW
2. Budget Baller
3. Budget Baller (FV's)
4. Jrockets
5. TobTek
6. Charley (Bayliner)
7. XTRM22 :mad:
Who else??

Reaper1
02-05-2005, 08:00 PM
I'll take one that says Magic on it. :p Better make that two. One for my friend Dog House. ;)

convincor
02-06-2005, 06:11 AM
Will you ship it to me? I will pay up front

WetWillie
02-06-2005, 08:15 AM
1. WW
2. Budget Baller
3. Budget Baller (FV's)
4. Jrockets
5. TobTek
6. Charley (Bayliner)
7. XTRM22
8. Convincor (Ship)
Who else wants one??

TOBTEK
02-06-2005, 09:16 AM
put me down for three.
one for the NEXT YEARS boat
one for the new cart
one for KAB's 26
do we have any idea what these are going to cost yet? I bought the last one wizzard had, and it was $125.00

OutCole'd
02-06-2005, 09:36 AM
I'll take one that says Magic on it. :p Better make that two. One for my friend Dog House. ;)
Then you really could not tell the boats apart. Maybe you could send the extra one to me. :)

phebus
02-07-2005, 07:52 AM
They should be machined with a little compartment that could hold a lock of Dave's hair in it to make it truly cult-a-liscious!! :D

boxscore
02-07-2005, 08:33 AM
[IMG]
1. WW
2. Budget Baller
3. Budget Baller (FV's)
4. Jrockets
5. TobTek
6. Charley (Bayliner)
7. XTRM22
8. Convincor (Ship)
Who else wants one??
Put me on the list por favor.

WetWillie
02-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Michael
Do you need any of this stuff?? Would it help?
WW -
Tell whoever you get to make them that I will give them the End Mills and the Cutting Fuid to them for free for this project.
RL

WetWillie
02-07-2005, 03:39 PM
1. WW's old tired 29
2. WW' s New 32
3. Budget Baller
4. Budget Baller (FV's)
5. Jrockets
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22
11. Convincor (Ship to him)
12. Boxscore
I need 8 more! Anyone else?

Reaper1
02-07-2005, 03:53 PM
I see how you just ignored us Magic Boys. :yuk:

MACH26
02-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Sign me up too

WetWillie
02-07-2005, 05:33 PM
1. WW's old tired 29
2. WW' s New 32
3. Budget Baller
4. Budget Baller (FV's)
5. Jrockets
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22
12. Boxscore
13. Mach26 (Your a mach29 now)
I need 7 more! Anyone else? Gotta get these built :hammer2:

WetWillie
02-14-2005, 09:51 PM
TTT :notam:
3DO do you want one for your new 29' :D

Jrocket
02-14-2005, 10:10 PM
You say sumptin?

Reaper1
02-14-2005, 10:14 PM
You say sumptin?
Exactly!
This is a romantic V-day. I'm upstairs watching American Choppers talking to you guys and the wife is downstairs. Maybe we'll hook up later. :devil:

WetWillie
02-14-2005, 10:20 PM
I will cordinate some Magic covers next....
Not! :rolleyes:

Jrocket
02-14-2005, 10:21 PM
Exactly!
This is a romantic V-day. I'm upstairs watching American Choppers talking to you guys and the wife is downstairs. Maybe we'll hook up later. :devil:
Enjoy it while you can.

Kilrtoy
02-15-2005, 09:09 PM
I want one too

BoatFloating
02-15-2005, 09:23 PM
I want one too
ALl that money you spent and Dave couldn't give you a $100 dollar billet stero cover?????? I guess that was another option.... :messedup:

WetWillie
02-15-2005, 09:25 PM
1. WW's old tired 29
2. WW' s New 32
3. Budget Baller
4. Budget Baller (FV's)
5. Jrockets
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22
12. Boxscore
14. Kilrtoy

Washed Ashore
02-15-2005, 10:15 PM
WW,I'll take one.I need It soon,cant wait to get this thing wet :D

Magic34
02-15-2005, 10:19 PM
If you really want a Magic one.... Let's talk. :cool:

WetWillie
02-15-2005, 10:30 PM
But start your own thread us DCB boys are to cool to share! :jawdrop:

Reaper1
02-15-2005, 11:25 PM
See Willie, see how my Magic brother stepped up. :)
By the way (Coordinate)
Magic34 - Web Site? Info? ;)

Magic34
02-16-2005, 12:08 AM
See Willie, see how my Magic brother stepped up. :)
By the way (Coordinate)
Magic34 - Web Site? Info? ;)
Check your PM's

TOBTEK
02-16-2005, 02:29 PM
ALl that money you spent and Dave couldn't give you a $100 dollar billet stero cover?????? I guess that was another option.... :messedup:
HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoatFloating
02-16-2005, 02:39 PM
HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop you're making me blush......
:p

TOBTEK
02-16-2005, 02:55 PM
Stop you're making me blush......
:p
AND WHERE ARE MY DAMN FREE PIZZA'S??????? I cant even afford to put food on the table anymore for my family :frown: although its looking like I havent missed many meals lately :squiggle: .....good god I've got "BOB BOOBS"

BoatFloating
02-16-2005, 04:52 PM
AND WHERE ARE MY DAMN FREE PIZZA'S??????? I cant even afford to put food on the table anymore for my family :frown: although its looking like I havent missed many meals lately :squiggle: .....good god I've got "BOB BOOBS"
Like I told you any time just let me know..... All our pizza is fat free......... As long as you don't eat it....

WetWillie
02-16-2005, 08:26 PM
1. WW's old tired 29
2. WW' s New 32
3. Budget Baller
4. Budget Baller (FV's)
5. Jrockets
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22
12. Boxscore
14. Kilrtoy
15. Washed Ashore
Do you need the DXF in any particular size???

Magic34
02-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Do you need the DXF in any particular size???[/QUOTE]
WE can scale it down to size, so it should work in whatever size you get. It would help if it wasn't huge though.

WetWillie
02-16-2005, 09:50 PM
Tommorow! ;)

WetWillie
02-27-2005, 09:24 PM
My new AutoCAD guy starts tommorow I should have this file any day now.
Anyone else out there want one of these suckers??
AMW you want one for the new F29?
You will be able to Paypal me the $ or mail it and the covers will be drop shipped directly to you.
Anyone else want in this week is the time. :notam:

amw
02-27-2005, 09:49 PM
hey i do want one give me a shout aadwright@sbcglobal.net thanks saw you a couple of weeks ago coming off the water looks great thanks for remembering on the stereo cover

Washed Ashore
02-27-2005, 10:27 PM
WW, I'm still in,I will be ready to start cutting holes by the end of the week!
Let me know how much and were to send the $$$$
Jeff(Washed Ashore)

convincor
02-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Are there any options for what is on the frt?
My new AutoCAD guy starts tommorow I should have this file any day now.
Anyone else out there want one of these suckers??
AMW you want one for the new F29?
You will be able to Paypal me the $ or mail it and the covers will be drop shipped directly to you.
Anyone else want in this week is the time. :notam:

WetWillie
03-01-2005, 08:34 PM
I am emailing it over to Magic34 to review and approve. The covers will look just like or very similar to the cover in Mbrowns boat. I dont mind feedback or oppinions on the design for the covers just dont want to get in a debate with everyone. They will look classy and professional. It will be the logo in my avatar on the cover. I will pay Magic34 in one payment and you can all send me the dough (Mail or Paypal). I will give you the pricing here as soon as I get the exact from Magic34. Plus your shipping as he will send it directly to you.
I also saw a Jiggy hitch cover on TobTeks rig today and it got me thinking. Magic34 can you do these with the same logo? I dont think DCB makes these with this logo just the DCB.

BoatFloating
03-01-2005, 08:41 PM
I am emailing it over to Magic34 to review and approve. The covers will look just like or very similar to the cover in Mbrowns boat. I dont mind feedback or oppinions on the design for the covers just dont want to get in a debate with everyone. They will look classy and professional. It will be the logo in my avatar on the cover. I will pay Magic34 in one payment and you can all send me the dough (Mail or Paypal). I will give you the pricing here as soon as I get the exact from Magic34. Plus your shipping as he will send it directly to you.
I also saw a Jiggy hitch cover on TobTeks rig today and it got me thinking. Magic34 can you do these with the same logo? I dont think DCB makes these with this logo just the DCB.
Hell you still working on this??????? Man just get a plastic one and scratch "Worlds Best" on it already....

mbrown2
03-01-2005, 08:56 PM
Hell you still working on this??????? Man just get a plastic one and scratch "Worlds Best" on it already....
LMAO...that's funny.
Willie, if you do the Hitch Cover FLogo's (Star/DCB), I would be interested...

Budget Baller
03-02-2005, 07:21 AM
WW -
Does Magic34 need any End Mills for the job? Let me know and I can UPS them to him.
RL

convincor
03-02-2005, 10:36 AM
NO offense but, if it has to say DCB on it I will have to pass. Don't think that would go to good with the Eliminator.
Maybe I should buy it and keep it for the next boat. :D

SummerObsession
03-02-2005, 12:03 PM
I'll take one for my tired 'ole ship. The plastic P.O.S. doesn't work too well, and it bugs me.
Let me know where to Paypal funds.

BoatFloating
03-02-2005, 03:32 PM
I'll take one for my tired 'ole ship. The plastic P.O.S. doesn't work too well, and it bugs me.
Let me know where to Paypal funds.
Charley that cheap bastard put a plastic stereo cover on that beautiful boat???? :confused: That boy amazes me sometimes... :notam:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
03-02-2005, 07:21 PM
If its not to late, put me down for one. I was waiting for something to come along to replace those plastic covers.

SummerObsession
03-03-2005, 09:30 AM
Charley that cheap bastard put a plastic stereo cover on that beautiful boat???? :confused: That boy amazes me sometimes... :notam:
Well you know how it is, it was one of the first, before the billet 12v sockets and stereo covers. :D :D
The price you pay for pioneering, I suppose. :D :D

WetWillie
03-04-2005, 09:22 PM
1. WW's old tired 29
2. WW' s New 32
3. Budget Baller
4. Budget Baller (FV's)
5. Jrocket
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22
11. AMW
12. Boxscore
14. Kilrtoy
15. Washed Ashore
16. Summer Obsession
17. MONEYFORNOTHING
How about the guy who just got the new used Mach26 with 2.5's Jrocket is that your buddy??
Artwork is with Mach34 and he said it looks good. They are laying out the panel should have some art to look at this next week.
I still need to talk to Magic34 about the Jiggy Aluminum hitch cover!
1. WetWillie
2. Mbrown

phebus
03-05-2005, 07:15 AM
WW, just make sure the DCB is engraved deep enough, so that when the owners are done kissing them, DCB is left enblazened on their lips. :D

boxscore
03-05-2005, 07:27 AM
I still need to talk to Magic34 about the Jiggy Aluminum hitch cover!
1. WetWillie
2. Mbrown
Add Boxscore for some jiggy right there.

BoatFloating
03-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Man you DCB guys make a show out of everything.....
I got to take a shit today.... Who else?????
1. Boatfloating

TOBTEK
03-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Man you DCB guys make a show out of everything.....
1. Boatfloating
stop being a HATER and go wax the PT cruiser :hammerhea :)
Willie....you need to get more of these made, 200.00 is a POKE! I paid 125 or so from wizzard and I think he only ran 3 at the time. Are you GROSSING us? :)

BoatFloating
03-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Willie....you need to get more of these made, 200.00 is a POKE! I paid 125 or so from wizzard and I think he only ran 3 at the time. Are you GROSSING us? :)
No hatin here. Hey go wax your boat....... Oh I'm sorry you're in the Charley club just a cheerleader and no boat....... Well look at the bright side you'll have a over priced stereo cover to go with your soon to be over priced boat.... :messedup: :hammerhea

WetWillie
03-05-2005, 11:06 AM
There has to be some value in doing it right the first time.. :eek:
If you add all your time in running around getting the parts doing the research and installing your own electronics you could have bought a F29..
Then add in the time to get it running right and this and that and your in the hole!!
Plus I am sure you cant honestly say you did it as clean and nice as the boys at DCB. They do this shiet everyday and it cant compare..
Leave us DCB boys alone! :)

BoatFloating
03-05-2005, 12:12 PM
There has to be some value in doing it right the first time.. :eek:
If you add all your time in running around getting the parts doing the research and installing your own electronics you could have bought a F29..
Then add in the time to get it running right and this and that and your in the hole!!
Plus I am sure you cant honestly say you did it as clean and nice as the boys at DCB. They do this shiet everyday and it cant compare..
Leave us DCB boys alone! :)
I see you're beleiving the company motto.... Keep on telling yourself "World Best"
**With Plastic Stereo Covers****

boxscore
03-05-2005, 06:35 PM
You got one of them there PT Cruisers?... Really?
Those can be considered the World's Best Chryslers

MONEYFURNOTHIN
03-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Its funny nobody is hated more than the dcb cult, why is that. You never hear anyone getin on carrera or eliminator, howard or magic....dcb world most hated? I guess its like your boss, everyone kind of hates on the boss, he calls the shots, makes more money than you, and is pretty much exempt from all the rules you have to follow? I guess dcb is kind of like the boss...?

Reaper1
03-07-2005, 09:24 AM
I already took one but count me in. I'm going to use the "Worlds Softest" Charmin. :cool:
1. Boatfloating
2. Reaper1

BoatFloating
03-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Its funny nobody is hated more than the dcb cult, why is that. You never hear anyone getin on carrera or eliminator, howard or magic....dcb world most hated? I guess its like your boss, everyone kind of hates on the boss, he calls the shots, makes more money than you, and is pretty much exempt from all the rules you have to follow? I guess dcb is kind of like the boss...?
See you answered your own question with your statement. The whole attidude that DCB is the boss and that's why people hate them..... I have nothing against DCB's it just funny watching all the DCB owners get their panties in a wad when you make fun of them. The reason you don't see other boat MFG gettin hated on is because they don't get all defensive we you call them out on something. Like the fact that you pay over $200K for a boat and they give you a cheap plastic $20 stereo cover but over charge you on their "Stage 2" stereo system. But as long as there is a market for people to over pay there will still be "The World Best" and "DCB Racing" with no supported race team or race boat?????
Charley, insert comments here_______________________________________

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
:rolleyes: :p I have no comment.. :yuk: :rollside:

BoatFloating
03-07-2005, 01:06 PM
:rolleyes: :p I have no comment.. :yuk: :rollside:
I thought you might...... Well maybe you can join the shit list our clean the clog after were done...
:wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
03-07-2005, 01:14 PM
I thought you might...... Well maybe you can join the shit list our clean the clog after were done...
:wink:
LOL!! I am better at that then shit talking so it's a deal.. ;)
plus why would I argue about a carrera compared to a DCB when there is no comparison. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Charley
03-07-2005, 02:18 PM
why would I argue about a carrera compared to a DCB when there is no comparison. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
BADA BING!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

RiverDave
03-07-2005, 02:27 PM
So what's the latest and greatest on these? Was a prototype ever made? :)
RD

WetWillie
03-07-2005, 07:57 PM
I sent the file to magic34 he mentioned that they were in the works to do a layout and mockup. I am waiting to hear..
Anyone know his # I have it somewhere

Washed Ashore
03-20-2005, 03:12 PM
WW, Im ready,Any word on a delivery date?
Jeff

WetWillie
03-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Sorry for the delay. I saw a sample of the mock up tonight. Magic34 has been very busy so he is playing catch up. We hope to have it finalized this week and we should have the covers ready to ship in 2 to 3 weeks.
These covers are going to be very sweet as thay are going to be 100% machined out of a solid block. Some of the covers being sold today are stamped out and then cnc'd.
Anyway just finalizing the design and we should be ready to get some $
arrangments in order.
I will let you know when that time comes.
W :D

BoatFloating
03-31-2005, 07:19 AM
Sorry for the delay. I saw a sample of the mock up tonight. Magic34 has been very busy so he is playing catch up. We hope to have it finalized this week and we should have the covers ready to ship in 2 to 3 weeks.
These covers are going to be very sweet as thay are going to be 100% machined out of a solid block. Some of the covers being sold today are stamped out and then cnc'd.
Anyway just finalizing the design and we should be ready to get some $
arrangments in order.
I will let you know when that time comes.
W :D
Who cares anymore????? :supp: 2 months and all you have is a mock up???
Machined out of solid block yooo...... It's only a stereo face plate cover not a big deal machined or stampted and then CNC'd yada-yada-yada!

WetWillie
04-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Its taken you a whole year to get your fricking boat to run 90 mph... :messedup: To be honest that is the real sad part here in C&T! But I guess that is what you get when you piece all the parts together from local swap meets! :idea:

BoatFloating
04-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Its taken you a whole year to get your fricking boat to run 90 mph... :messedup: To be honest that is the real sad part here in C&T! But I guess that is what you get when you piece all the parts together from local swap meets! :idea:
Still in need of new material. You might want to go the same swap meet and buy a book on jokes....

Washed Ashore
05-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Turning blue :skull: YES or NO!!!!

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 07:07 PM
No kidding...when are we going to see these things,Im ready for one now.

WetWillie
05-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Just finallized them I will send you a pic!! :yuk:

WetWillie
05-06-2005, 07:31 PM
wooops

hot_diggity_dog
05-06-2005, 08:01 PM
wooops
Fock WW Even River Dave can crack these out over the weekend! :wink: :D
HDD

WetWillie
05-06-2005, 08:21 PM
River Dave cant even ship some LED's correctly!! I need my stereo control covers back BIG boy! :D
I know were lagging!

TOBTEK
05-10-2005, 01:54 PM
OK BIG-FOOT......we are we getting these covers? I need 2 myself and two more for friends. you are slower than me bringing something to market :confused: :D

RiverDave
05-11-2005, 01:59 PM
River Dave cant even ship some LED's correctly!! I need my stereo control covers back BIG boy! :D
I know were lagging!
Hey they got there didn't they? :D
I sent you an e-mail on your bezels. ;)
RD

phebus
05-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Could've carved those things out with a dremel tool by now. :D

BoatFloating
05-11-2005, 07:23 PM
This thread is lasting longer than 3DO's 4 drives.... :smile: :notam: Jesus H Christ just nut up and get them done.... I'm sure Mr Pacfic Beach Dave (DCB) Hollywood can get them done.... :cool:

mbrown2
05-11-2005, 07:40 PM
I got them done in two weeks.....someone's slipping!

Jrocket
05-12-2005, 05:45 PM
COME ON ALREADY!!!

mbrown2
05-12-2005, 07:17 PM
COME ON ALREADY!!!
You will have your Turbo motor done sooner :)

Jrocket
05-12-2005, 07:21 PM
You will have your Turbo motor done sooner :)
Alot of parts are coming in.The biggest wait will be the CMI's,pistons,and then the sheet metal intake.Gauges and steering are already under way!..YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA.....

mbrown2
05-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Alot of parts are coming in.The biggest wait will be the CMI's,pistons,and then the sheet metal intake.Gauges and steering are already under way!..YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA.....
Nice...that is gonna be one sick runner...Hope the Billet Max can withstand it...

Jrocket
05-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Nice...that is gonna be one sick runner...Hope the Billet Max can withstand it...
You me and my wallet do to.If not it will have to get a #5 and Max's new tranny.

mbrown2
05-12-2005, 07:46 PM
You me and my wallet do to.If not it will have to get a #5 and Max's new tranny.
Are they going to make a tranny that won't cause you to move the engine forward...

Jrocket
05-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Are they going to make a tranny that won't cause you to move the engine forward...
So far thats the plan.

TOBTEK
05-13-2005, 08:20 AM
WHATS THE LATEST???????????? :confused: :burningm: ;) :supp: :D :hammer2:

WetWillie
05-15-2005, 07:12 AM
The latest is that the covers are in production. I will have them on or right around the regatta. I have already paid $2000 to get these started. I have ordered 20 of them. So if you are on the list you get first preference. I have several other people that want them.. So contact me!!!
The final cost will be the cover plus your shipping to your location..
You can get the cover two ways. DCB pewter or polished Alum (I have to ask)..
Covers are going to be very trick. Integrated hinge.. 4 magnets to hold the cover shut.. Large clean logo. Tinted plexy window you wont be dissapointed..
PM me if you want to see the mock up..
I know we have lagged but patience is the essence of DCB!!

Jrocket
05-15-2005, 07:32 AM
Its ben so long that I've forgotten the price.What is the price going to be?I need mine in raw aulinum finish,I'll get it anodized myself,when I redo the rest of my parts.

TOBTEK
05-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Its ben so long that I've forgotten the price.What is the price going to be?I need mine in raw aulinum finish,I'll get it anodized myself,when I redo the rest of my parts.
there like $ 450.00....."its only MONEY", bill told me :)

boxscore
05-15-2005, 04:13 PM
The latest is that the covers are in production. I will have them on or right around the regatta. I have already paid $2000 to get these started. I have ordered 20 of them. So if you are on the list you get first preference. I have several other people that want them.. So contact me!!!
The final cost will be the cover plus your shipping to your location..
You can get the cover two ways. DCB pewter or polished Alum (I have to ask)..
Covers are going to be very trick. Integrated hinge.. 4 magnets to hold the cover shut.. Large clean logo. Tinted plexy window you wont be dissapointed..
PM me if you want to see the mock up..
I know we have lagged but patience is the essence of DCB!!
Dont forget that I'm on your list! Hopefully soon, as I'll just have you send it to Darrin!

Jrocket
05-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Well Bills F'n crazy then! :notam:
Where is too tall Billy?

Havasu Hangin'
05-15-2005, 06:53 PM
So far thats the plan.
Put the tranny in the standoff box and call it a day.
:idea:

Jrocket
05-15-2005, 07:11 PM
Put the tranny in the standoff box and call it a day.
:idea:
Standoff box's arent a good idea on my boat.

Havasu Hangin'
05-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Standoff box's arent a good idea on my boat.
How can setback be bad? Why...is it allergic to it? :sleeping:

Jrocket
05-15-2005, 07:47 PM
How can setback be bad? Why...is it allergic to it? :sleeping:
Yes...makes it porpoise.

Washed Ashore
05-15-2005, 07:51 PM
So stand off's and moving the motor foward are a bad idea,I'm going to blow that theory to hell :hammerhea

Jrocket
05-15-2005, 07:53 PM
So stand off's and moving the motor foward are a bad idea,I'm going to blow that theory to hell :hammerhea
Each brand of boat reacts different.

Washed Ashore
05-15-2005, 07:55 PM
F26,you will see SOON!!! :)

Jrocket
05-15-2005, 08:04 PM
F26,you will see SOON!!! :)
Best of luck on the standoff box.I decided not to have one.

Havasu Hangin'
05-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Yes...makes it porpoise.
So put a cleaver on there, take yer skirt off, and power through it.
I am a problem solver!

Jrocket
05-15-2005, 08:08 PM
So put a cleaver on there, take yer skirt off, and power through it.
I am a problem solver!
Cleaver wont fix it and I already tried to power through it,not worth it too me.

CornWater
05-15-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm going to play naive here for a min... how does a cleaver help with porpoise.. This is the first I have heard of it (which by the way does not mean jack, because I am a novice)???? :(

andy01
05-15-2005, 08:27 PM
take yer skirt off,
Why, did he borrow yours?

Washed Ashore
05-15-2005, 08:36 PM
HH,
Thats what i'm talking about!!As far as a cleaver,It will work, the difference is your running the prop at the surface and you can get alot more tail lift.I am also running a 230# water ballast tank just in case.You can all ways add trim tabs,they will fix it

Havasu Hangin'
05-15-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm going to play naive here for a min... how does a cleaver help with porpoise.. This is the first I have heard of it (which by the way does not mean jack, because I am a novice)???? :(
Stern lift...less bow lift (less bow lift is needed with setback).
I'm not an expert, just calling out that Andy and jrocket need to take their skirts off.
:cool:

WetWillie
05-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Also I have two extras avalible as Tobys are now for sale.. :devil:

andy01
05-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Looks like Toby has made his "Partner" mad....... trouble in paradise.

TOBTEK
05-16-2005, 07:33 AM
he,he,he,he :D ......and I NEED 5 By the way!
my Rhino, Boss man's Rhino, KAB's, My "tire Kicker special", Moran's Twin that he STOLE from me :hammer2: ...get'r done "jaws"......love you man :D
BTW: clear some room in the wharehouse please, its gonna look like a Yamaha dealer next week. :supp:

mbrown2
05-16-2005, 08:01 PM
JRocket, I have never heard that a setback causes porpoise on a Mach...in fact that was recommended when I was building an F26 with i/o. Also, one of the Mach's that was tested early on in the Magazine seemed to run pretty good numbers with a Teague 720/740? with a Stand-off...but just cause I have never heard about a porpoise don't mean it don't exist... :idea:
In fact, I had heard with the setback with the torsional shaft might help drive stress...but maybe this was sells pitch stuff.

WetWillie
05-16-2005, 08:12 PM
and I NEED 5 By the way!
KAB's, Moran's Twin that he STOLE from me
These guys are ok!! But you know the DCB rule you have to own one to
be in the club!!
No Covers for you!
No ticky no washy!!
You should know the rules you were in the club for like a year :jawdrop:

Jrocket
05-16-2005, 08:12 PM
JRocket, I have never heard that a setback causes porpoise on a Mach...in fact that was recommended when I was building an F26 with i/o. Also, one of the Mach's that was tested early on in the Magazine seemed to run pretty good numbers with a Teague 720/740? with a Stand-off...but just cause I have never heard about a porpoise don't mean it don't exist... :idea:
In fact, I had heard with the setback with the torsional shaft might help drive stress...but maybe this was sells pitch stuff.
A friend of mine just bought a Mach26 with a Teague 740 and standoff box and it has some porpoise.Now Im not saying all boats with boxes will porpoise,Im just saying this one did and I was told dont bother putting one on mine.My boat doesnt have any and if it does come up on me,its because I have it trimmed up to far to begin with.

Washed Ashore
05-17-2005, 11:37 AM
WW,
How about that template,only one hole left to cut on the dash,Help a fellow DCB brothern out!!!!!!PLEASE
THANKS
Jeff

WetWillie
05-18-2005, 04:50 PM
They are being machined this week. My contact is on a 10 day vacation he will see this as soon as he gets home and I hope let you know the demensions.
his name is Michael (Magic34 on the boards)
Bill :(

TOBTEK
05-18-2005, 08:45 PM
They are being machined this week. My contact is on a 10 day vacation he will see this as soon as he gets home and I hope let you know the demensions.
his name is Michael (Magic34 on the boards)
Bill :(
ARE THEY DONE YET? :D

WetWillie
05-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Covers will be machined by tuesday / Wednesday of next week. They will then go to Powdercoating if needed.
I was told that they will take a standard stereo sleave. I will not have the Exact saze until next week. But Magic34 saw your post and will get us that info when he returns form vacation. He said a standard stereo deck sleave will fit perfect.
OK who wants one of these??? I need to know if you want polished / Raw Alum / DCB Pewter powder coating ???
The covers are $200 each. I am making NO dough on this. Just trying to hook a few friends up.. So dont beat me up to bad..
PM me so i can give you my address info to pay for it. They will be drop shiped to your house or you can meet me in havi..
Here is a shot of the plate!! (http://www.sdcrew.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=11&pos=2)

the_gray_goose
05-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Hi, Bill,
Hey will this work on our sterio?
Mabe I can get D one and surprise him?
How much are they? There stainless right?
What are you guys doing for Memorial?

WetWillie
05-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Yes it will work it will match the boat perfect and look real nice. Let me know.
Memorial is up n the air as I hear its NUTS in Havi?? What are you guys doing??

Jrocket
05-20-2005, 04:37 AM
1 Raw finish for me please.

the_gray_goose
05-20-2005, 07:42 AM
I don't know if i should get the polished or alum?
Let me figure out some way to talk to D @ it with out him knowing that i am getting it for him as a surprise.
There really nice and i know he will love it?
What do you think he would like?
I think for memeorial we are going to Naci. I know you can rent houses on the lake for not that much $., You guys should come?
We are leaving on Wed. because we need to get a spot for the motorhome.
Let me know?

mbrown2
05-20-2005, 08:00 AM
I don't know if i should get the polished or alum?
Let me figure out some way to talk to D @ it with out him knowing that i am getting it for him as a surprise.
There really nice and i know he will love it?
What do you think he would like?
Get it anodized pewter...it will match the rest of the hardware.

the_gray_goose
05-20-2005, 09:12 AM
Hi, Mike, So sorry we missed you last night? Are you hating life this morning?
Thansk for letting me know that i knew 1 of you would know what my D Dog would like!!!
I just spoke with him and he said it is all Platinum anodized, is that the same thing?
Sorry, you know i am a Blonde!!!
Remember i am trying to do this behind his back, so don't tell.
I say you all look into renting a house together and come up to Naci????

the_gray_goose
05-20-2005, 09:19 AM
Thansk for letting me know that i knew 1 of you would know what my D Dog would like!!!
I just spoke with him and he said it is all Platinum anodized, is that the same thing?
Mrs Goose, I got news for you blondie. when you post something on this it isn't a secret anymore. love you anyway!

mbrown2
05-20-2005, 09:53 AM
Pewter or Platinum...I thought they were the same....to be sure and exact, I had Deron at DCB anodize mine with a batch of stuff they were sending out...so it was a perfect match.
Also, feeling pretty good this am....Only had 1 or 2 margs and then switched to Coors Light....got to keep it real on a school night...Maybe next time you guys will make it...would have been cool to see you two.

the_gray_goose
05-20-2005, 10:08 AM
O.K. You busted me!!! I can't ever surprise you!!!!
Do you want one? I Like them alot, and since it is what i stare at all day long i would love to look at DCB instad of plastic?
That is a good price also?
Love you,

Magic34
05-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Working on matching the color right now, the anodize is happening over the weekend, and should be done on Tuesday/Wednesday morning and Fedex to WW. WetWillie will have the covers by the end of next week.

phebus
05-25-2005, 05:47 PM
Should have just put "World's Best" as the logo, and you could have sold them to everyone. :D

WetWillie
05-25-2005, 07:44 PM
You can paypal me or send me a check. I can even take CC at my office.
Pay me now are they will go up for grabs. I am only having 20 made. Michaels machinest said they are BAD ass looking!!! Just so you know they will have a clear acrylic lens as tinted is not avalible!!
Paypal to tekworks@san.rr.com $200 for the cover and shipping cost? Say $15 ground and check yourself for overnight pricing to your local? Lets say one pound! Be fair I am not making a dime on this deal!
ALSO you must state RAW, POLISHED, ANIDIZED DCB PEWTER
1. WW's old tired 29 PAID ANIDIZED DCB PEWTER
2. WW' s New 32 PAID ANIDIZED DCB PEWTER
3. Budget Baller
4. Budget Baller (Fly Vee's)
5. Jrocket
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22
11. AMW
12. Boxscore
14. Kilrtoy
15. Washed Ashore
16. Summer Obsession
17. MONEYFORNOTHING
18. WW Rhino PAID ANIDIZED DCB PEWTER

boxscore
05-25-2005, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=WetWillie]
Is that anyway to properly market that rig?

WetWillie
05-25-2005, 07:59 PM
She not for sale yet?? Anyone whos ridden it in knows shes not tired! :yuk:
[QUOTE=WetWillie]
Is that anyway to properly market that rig?

TOBTEK
05-25-2005, 10:02 PM
I'll cut you a check for four of them in the morning ;) matching pewter please.

Washed Ashore
05-25-2005, 10:22 PM
WW,call me you have my # on your pm's,I can mail a check or credit card,whatever is best for you.I need mine polished.No on the psi,my engine builder wanted to prove we could make big power without going to a screw charger.
Jeff

Jrocket
05-26-2005, 04:23 PM
3. Budget Baller
5. Jrocket RAW Aluminum
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22
11. AMW
12. Boxscore
14. Kilrtoy
15. Washed Ashore
16. Summer Obsession
17. MONEYFORNOTHING

Magic34
06-01-2005, 09:14 AM
I only see 2 raw orders, 1 polished, and the rest will be pewter.
If you want POLISHED, speak now, you have 3.5 hours.

XTRM22
06-01-2005, 10:18 AM
3. Budget Baller
5. Jrocket RAW Aluminum
6. Toby Dream boat
7. Tobys Dream Cart
8. Tobys boy KAB
9. Charley (Bayliner)
10. XTRM22 Raw Aluminum
11. AMW
12. Boxscore
14. Kilrtoy
15. Washed Ashore
16. Summer Obsession
17. MONEYFORNOTHING

XTRM22
06-01-2005, 10:20 AM
I only see 2 raw orders, 1 polished, and the rest will be pewter.
If you want POLISHED, speak now, you have 3.5 hours.
Make mine raw aluminum to please
Chuck XTRM22

Magic34
06-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Make mine raw aluminum to please
Chuck XTRM22
Got it :cool:

XTRM22
06-01-2005, 10:27 AM

Magic34
06-01-2005, 10:33 AM
So, the raw are spoken for, if you want polished, I really need to know NOW!!!!!!!!

Magic34
06-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Where are you in AZ?

XTRM22
06-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Lake Havasu City, Recently permanent :cool:
Chuck

Washed Ashore
06-01-2005, 03:47 PM
POLISHED,......PLEASE......Looks like WW is going to sponsor mine :D I need payment info.I love it when you have money and nobody wants it!! :confused:
Jeff (please take my money)Glow

Jrocket
06-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Who do I send the cash to for my raw cover?Is it ready?