PDA

View Full Version : Prank Wars

Lawler
02-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Last summer I woke up with this in my front yard. A half goat half sheep thing chained to a few tires, along with a toilet and a bathtub full of hay. Scared the shit out of me at 6:00 in the morning when it's still dark outside. I know the buddy that was behind all of it but I haven't been able to come up with anything good enough yet to get him back. Hard to top this one!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10165Goat_1.JPG

moneypit
02-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Thats the bggest picture I have ever seen posted.. Are you my Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad?

Badger301
02-01-2005, 10:07 PM
You sure have some funny looking animals over there...what did you do with it?

Huckleberry
02-02-2005, 05:03 AM
Stick one of these on the back of his car for a few days!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/69cokmstr_2_-med.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/69cumgzlr_1_-med.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/69Sprmetr_1_-med.bmp

RiverOtter
02-02-2005, 05:07 AM
My friend goes a little overboard with Christmas decorations. He has those lighted raindeer in his front yard. Well at his Christmas party a few of us snuck outside and placed the deer in rather compromising positions. Of course this was the night that everybody in his very small town drove by to see his Christmas display. :D

Lawler
02-02-2005, 05:46 AM
I was getting up for work and it was still dark out...heard this chain moving and some real weird noises. Scared the crap out of me! When I left for work the toilet was in one piece but when I got home it was shattered. My neighbor said he watched the whole thing....the goat thing head butted the toilet and split it in many pieces as you can see in the picture. Anyway, my buddy who was behind it all came by that night to return the goat to his rightful owner. It was the best prank I have ever been involved in...but I don't know that I can top it??

switchin'addiction
02-02-2005, 06:02 AM
Just wait until everyone gets their morning java, and I bet you will be getting some pretty good revenge ideas.

shueman
02-02-2005, 06:09 AM
Jack something on/from this boat.... :eek:

Powerquestboy
02-02-2005, 06:59 AM
Put his house up for sale in the paper for a great price and leave his phone number. He will get swamped with calls for weeks.

Garrddogg
02-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Thats gonna be a VERY hard one to top! :eek:
Im kinda thinkin you got owned! :hammerhea But with some time and thought you can get em back good :2purples:

91nordic29
02-02-2005, 07:10 AM
i still crack up when i think of the time i filled my medicine cabinet with gumballs during a party. my friend chris opened it and everyone heard her scream!! gumballs everywhere. :rollside: :cool:

switchin'addiction
02-02-2005, 07:26 AM
Put his house up for sale in the paper for a great price and leave his phone number. He will get swamped with calls for weeks.
Nice....I like this one!

WaTchTheGelCoat
02-02-2005, 09:21 AM
WTF :confused: :confused:

Froggystyle
02-02-2005, 09:44 AM
I have mentioned it on here before, so at the risk of sounding repetetive, here is the single best prank I have ever pulled, followed by the second best.
Gold medal winner... Take a box of the styrofoam packing popcorn out of your next big Rex Marine order and get into the guys car. Dump them on his front seat. You should have 2-3 cubic feet of them to make this totally kick ass. Next, with the window on the car cranked down a couple of inches get your shop vac out and switch it to blower mode. Stick the wand in there and start blowing the styrofoam everywhere. The static electricity from the blowing air will charge the styrofoam and they will have an attractive quality that is unmatched. You will NOT be able to put them in a bag, you will not be able to pick them up with a vacuum. It is a wreck.
I will get to number two in a minute...

BADBLOWN572
02-02-2005, 10:12 AM
Place a gay personal add in the local papers with his information.
Break into his car with a bottle of baby powder, a funnel, and some tubing. Use the funnel and tubing and pour the baby powder down the AC vents. Turn the blower knob over to high so when he gets into the car and turns on the ignition, the AC will blow on high and blow the baby powder all over the vehicle.
I have a ton of these. All that I will have to know is how BAD you want to get him and how much trouble are you willing to risk?

WYRD
02-02-2005, 10:37 AM
You guys are sooooo F'ed up Man!!! :boxingguy

91nordic29
02-02-2005, 04:28 PM
that's just TERRIBLE! TERRIBLY funny that is! :p

tamalewagon
02-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Keep going guys! I'm getting some great ideas for my brother in law. :D

BADBLOWN572
02-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Mess with the bull, you get the horns! :crossx:

LaveyJet
02-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Advertise for a Head Rigger and see who applies?

moneysucker
02-02-2005, 05:22 PM
I have mentioned it on here before, so at the risk of sounding repetetive, here is the single best prank I have ever pulled, followed by the second best.
Gold medal winner... Take a box of the styrofoam packing popcorn out of your next big Rex Marine order and get into the guys car. Dump them on his front seat. You should have 2-3 cubic feet of them to make this totally kick ass. Next, with the window on the car cranked down a couple of inches get your shop vac out and switch it to blower mode. Stick the wand in there and start blowing the styrofoam everywhere. The static electricity from the blowing air will charge the styrofoam and they will have an attractive quality that is unmatched. You will NOT be able to put them in a bag, you will not be able to pick them up with a vacuum. It is a wreck.
I love this one. I sincerely hate when someone Fs with my vihicles though, but this would be funny, Unless you didn't clean out the shop vac before you blew it in there.

Froggystyle
02-03-2005, 06:19 AM
I love this one. I sincerely hate when someone Fs with my vihicles though, but this would be funny, Unless you didn't clean out the shop vac before you blew it in there.
I actually used a leaf blower... Much higher velocity.
The number two for a "friend" is the old "polish breath mint" trick. You get one of those pink urinal cakes that stink like a mens' room, or more specifically, make a mens' room stink like a mens' room and you place it somewhere in the car that they absolutely will not find it, but gets some air flowing over it. Key locations I have found are the rear door vent areas, under the vent screen behind the hood (which all of the vent air for the A/C, Vent and the heater go through) and the mother of all is in the speakerbox if they have a ported sub. It happens to fit perfectly in the port hole too.
Every time the bass hits, a little whiff of pink stink comes out of the box, but it is impossible to tell where it is coming from.
Every single person that ever gets in that car will comment on the smell. Every single time someone comments, the owner gets more and more dejected about it. God forbid you have to ride in the car someday, but if you do, and someone mentions the smell... I promise you that you can't stop from loosing your shit. 100% uncontrollable laughter. Even better is when you get in and tell them their car smells like a shitter....

GHTRIM
02-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Hang on the pic is STILL LOADING. :supp: :D

BADBLOWN572
02-03-2005, 09:35 AM
The number two for a "friend" is the old "polish breath mint" trick. You get one of those pink urinal cakes that stink like a mens' room, or more specifically, make a mens' room stink like a mens' room and you place it somewhere in the car that they absolutely will not find it, but gets some air flowing over it. Key locations I have found are the rear door vent areas, under the vent screen behind the hood (which all of the vent air for the A/C, Vent and the heater go through) and the mother of all is in the speakerbox if they have a ported sub. It happens to fit perfectly in the port hole too.
Every time the bass hits, a little whiff of pink stink comes out of the box, but it is impossible to tell where it is coming from.
Every single person that ever gets in that car will comment on the smell. Every single time someone comments, the owner gets more and more dejected about it. God forbid you have to ride in the car someday, but if you do, and someone mentions the smell... I promise you that you can't stop from loosing your shit. 100% uncontrollable laughter. Even better is when you get in and tell them their car smells like a shitter....
And for the non friend, a pound of squid in a brown bag under the back seat works real well. about a week and the car will be at the point that you can not ride in it without getting sick. Problem is that the smell never really goes away. It doesn't matter how many times you spray air freshener in it. It will always have a fish smell.

switchin'addiction
02-03-2005, 09:46 AM
That's great! LMFAO on this one!!!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
02-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Replace the mints in your altoid tin with Excederin.

Forkin' Crazy
02-03-2005, 10:08 AM
We use to prank each other at a place it worked at...This was all on vehicles also..
1. Vasoline or grease under the door handle.
2. Clear packaging tape (usually 3-4 layers) over the key hole. Vasoline to make sure he can't pull the tape of easy. Do both sides for full affect. Note, used this before keyless entry was invented...LOL!
3. Sardines on the exhaust manifold.
4. Dump that really strong cherry scented air freshener down the cowl vent (air intake for a/c).

Desert Rat
02-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Have a couple loads of pea gravel dumped in his drive way, cheap way to trap cars in the garage.............