PDA

View Full Version : Looks like he has escaped

The Real Kboat God
02-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Has anyone seen Junior (Gordy)_ Apparently he has freed himself from the circus midget cage and is running amuck on the internet forums. If anyone sees him please approach him with extreme caution. He is an angry little guy that when provoked can cause severe damage to the shins and ankles. The uppercut to the ankle is his punch of choice. Please let him know that his parents are looking for him and are worried. We promise to console him and re-assure him that he was the best K boat driver ever. We also promise to make all those boat noises for him in the bathtub if he comes back home.

Jordy
02-02-2005, 09:01 AM
What are you doing with Oxbig's avatar??? :eek: :cool: :hammerhea :D

the real k-boat king
02-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Has anyone seen Junior (Gordy)_ Apparently he has freed himself from the circus midget cage and is running amuck on the internet forums. If anyone sees him please approach him with extreme caution. He is an angry little guy that when provoked can cause severe damage to the shins and ankles. The uppercut to the ankle is his punch of choice. Please let him know that his parents are looking for him and are worried. We promise to console him and re-assure him that he was the best K boat driver ever. We also promise to make all those boat noises for him in the bathtub if he comes back home.
we found gordy the third, sorry that he beat the shit out of your kid and spanked your daughter, he is a little hell raiser, I'll put him back in his cage but don't piss me off or I'll let him out :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

lost boy
02-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Next time he get's out all I have to say is.............................
.......... RUN GORDY ! RUN ......

Ron Hill
02-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Some where here I read John had died... I heard today that he was working in his shop moving a lathe....and it fell on him...
His wife wanted to see what had been posted...and maybe add a line or two......and I can't find the POST(S)...
John was an EX TWA pilot and K-Boat Racer.....
Thanks...post the answer here at www.boatracingfacts.com if you'd rather...

Hustler
02-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Some where here I read John had died... I heard today that he was working in his shop moving a lathe....and it fell on him...
His wife wanted to see what had been posted...and maybe add a line or two......and I can't find the POST(S)...
Hey theys gots some cool rc boats on that there site :D

DaveA
02-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Ron, here's the link to the thread. Sorry to hear how this happened.
John McCrea (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68245)