PDA

View Full Version : Mad Wife Disease

Lady Rat Attack 1
02-02-2005, 09:19 AM
Mad Wife Disease
A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine. "What was that for?" he asked. "That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it," she replied. "Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura
Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained. "Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation.
Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out
cold. When he came to, he asked, "What the hell was that for?" She replied, "Your horse called."
:squiggle: :squiggle:

Her454
02-02-2005, 09:27 AM
LMAO.................Hey Lady Rat..... Speaking of gambling.......IM SO DAMN JEALOUS! Word has it your 1500.00 richer after Vegas this weekend........Jello shots are on you this weekend....! Hope you guys had fun!
T

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-02-2005, 09:29 AM
LMAO......... That would be me hitting J over the head!!!! :boxingguy :messedup:

IN2-IN2MX
02-02-2005, 09:30 AM
He deserved it. :p

BarryMac
02-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Easy ladies, maybe Laura Lou was the babysitter, he was hiring her so he could take his wife out for a romantic evening, flowers, wine, lobster, you know... :hammerhea

IN2-IN2MX
02-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Easy ladies, maybe Laura Lou was the babysitter, he was hiring her so he could take his wife out for a romantic evening, flowers, wine, lobster, you know... :hammerhea
Yeah, yeah, yeah! :notam:
:boxed:
By the way..."romantic evening" ????? Please define.
:wink:

BarryMac
02-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah! :notam:
:boxed:
By the way..."romantic evening" ????? Please define.
:wink:
You know, candle lit dinner, little Freddie Jackson on the Radio, bottle of wine, beer skin rug in front of the fireplace, BJ then the man falls asleep... :p :D

bunny 166
02-02-2005, 09:46 AM
He deserved it. :p
Yeah, what she said... Hi Jess!! :D

IN2-IN2MX
02-02-2005, 09:50 AM
You know, candle lit dinner, little Freddie Jackson on the Radio, bottle of wine, beer skin rug in front of the fireplace, BJ then the man falls asleep... :p :D
sorry...I am only familiar with the last step. :D

IN2-IN2MX
02-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Yeah, what she said... Hi Jess!! :D
Hey Cindy! It was great seeing you at the show. I was talking to Darrin...awesome news that it will be a go in April. Woohoo. Perfect timing.

bunny 166
02-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey Cindy! It was great seeing you at the show. I was talking to Darrin...awesome news that it will be a go in April. Woohoo. Perfect timing.
Oh, man, I hope so!! I'm sorry you're feeling crappy, hun :hammerhea Get well soon--it's too nice outside to be stuck inside!!! :wink:

Lady Rat Attack 1
02-02-2005, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=Her454]LMAO.................Hey Lady Rat..... Speaking of gambling.......IM SO DAMN JEALOUS! Word has it your 1500.00 richer after Vegas this weekend........Jello shots are on you this weekend....! Hope you guys had fun
Had a FABULOUS time in Vegas. :cool: And by the time we left we actullay walked out of there with $2040.00 :jawdrop: :D And yes Jello shots are on me.... When can you come over :D

Her454
02-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Im driving to Gorman on Saturday morning and dropping off the truck and picking up my car........not sure how long it will take me round trip....but I could maybe come by Sunday.........:) CONGRATS!

WYRD
02-02-2005, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=Her454]
And yes Jello shots are on me.... When can you come over :D
Well You better rephrase that or the pervs on this site will have a hayday!!!!! Me included!! :rollside: :rollside: :devil: :devil:

Lady Rat Attack 1
02-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Well You better rephrase that or the pervs on this site will have a hayday!!!!! Me included!! :rollside: :rollside: :devil: :devil:
:eek: :rollside: :squiggle: OOOPPPPPSSS

a catered life
02-02-2005, 04:30 PM
dam freddie jackson....... :smile: havent played that for a long time :D

dicudmore
02-02-2005, 04:44 PM
sorry...I am only familiar with the last step. :D
hey I resemble that falls asleep remark :sleeping: :wink:

BarryMac
02-02-2005, 07:08 PM
dam freddie jackson....... :smile: havent played that for a long time :D
Good gettin jiggy wid it music...

IN2-IN2MX
02-02-2005, 08:18 PM
hey I resemble that falls asleep remark :sleeping: :wink:
LOL! I screwed up. I was actually referring to the 2nd to the last step (before he falls asleep). :p

Kilrtoy
02-02-2005, 08:23 PM
He better leave before she gets the knife

ratso
02-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Im driving to Gorman on Saturday morning and dropping off the truck and picking up my car........not sure how long it will take me round trip....but I could maybe come by Sunday.........:) CONGRATS!
Why you dropping off the truck? Getting new mudgrips on the rear and a headache rack???