PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Spam

phebus
02-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Does anyone have an OEM radio/CD player out of a Ford they want to get rid of? Bought my daughter a used Ranger, and it just has AM/FM, and she will soon die if she doesn't get a CD player.
Thanks

BoatFloating
02-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Does anyone have an OEM radio/CD player out of a Ford they want to get rid of? Bought my daughter a used Ranger, and it just has AM/FM, and she will soon die if she doesn't get a CD player.
Thanks
First mistake was buying a Ford..... If it was a Chevy then I had one.
Check the local stereo shops in your area they keep the facyor radios out cars and trucks they put aftermarket stuff in....

phebus
02-02-2005, 12:47 PM
First mistake was buying a Ford..... If it was a Chevy then I had one.
Check the local stereo shops in your area they keep the facyor radios out cars and trucks they put aftermarket stuff in....
If I had bought her a Chevy, it would have cost me a lot more. Quality costs. It,s her first car, and I figured she should have something that she can beat, and won't cost me much. Plus, from here, all she can go is up. :D

riverbound
02-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks
What year?
i have the fact. CD player out of my Superduty that might work for you.

phebus
02-02-2005, 11:34 PM
It is a 2000.

riverbound
02-03-2005, 08:34 AM
It might work, you are welcome to it if you want it.

phebus
02-03-2005, 09:42 AM
It might work, you are welcome to it if you want it.
I would be willing to pay what you think is a fair price. I will contact you in the next couple of days on arranging for me to pick it up. I am off to Havasu right now to deal with some house issues.
Thank you,
Rick

Lightning
02-04-2005, 02:02 PM
If it doesn't work out, you can always try ebay.

phebus
02-14-2005, 12:44 PM
What year?
i have the fact. CD player out of my Superduty that might work for you.
Bill, here is the pictures of the radio that is in the truck now. It measures roughly 7 1/2" x 4". Please let me know if you think the one you have would possibly replace this one.
Thanks, Rick
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753radio_004-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753radio_003-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753radio_002-med.jpg

riverbound
02-14-2005, 03:23 PM
It should. the problem isnt the front, its making sure the plugs on the back are the same. You sre free to try it out and make sure it works before you buy anything.

phebus
02-14-2005, 03:32 PM
It should. the problem isnt the front, its making sure the plugs on the back are the same. You sre free to try it out and make sure it works before you buy anything.
PM back at you. I need to figure out how to remove the radio that's in there.
Thanks

4-B
02-14-2005, 08:06 PM
To remove the radio you will need 2 u-shaped tools that go into the holes on the side. I have them if you want to borrow them. Going to Havasu this weekend. Will you be there?

phebus
02-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Blake and Dana, I 'm not sure if we are going to make it to Havasu this weeekend or not. We were planning on it, but I had a setback with my back this week, and ended up in the emergency room all day. Now, I am flat on my back, all druged out waiting to see if they can get me into surgery this week. If they can't, I'll see if the drugs are good enough to make the trip, if not, I'll probably just put a bullet in my head. This isn't good.
Rick

4-B
02-14-2005, 10:06 PM
No it doesn't sound good :eek: . If we can be of any help, let us know. We will be thinking of you.

phebus
02-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Doc says emergency surgery tonight, so things are loking up. I'm keeping the bullet in the chamber just in case.. the pain is no bueno. Anyway, I think Havasu is out for the weekend unless Linda just throws my broken ass in the dog kennel and hauls me out there.
Rick

ROZ
02-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Doc says emergency surgery tonight, so things are loking up. I'm keeping the bullet in the chamber just in case.. the pain is no bueno. Anyway, I think Havasu is out for the weekend unless Linda just throws my broken ass in the dog kennel and hauls me out there.
Rick
Hope things work out for you Rick...

4-B
02-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Good luck Rick. Keep us posted.
Blake.

Ivan Dan
02-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Good luck with the surgery Rick....get better soon.

riverbound
02-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Good luck I hope everything works out for you.