PDA

View Full Version : Mardi Gras!!!!

Gman
02-02-2005, 05:30 PM
My flight heads out at 6 a.m thursday morning!!! I have packed (no lying) one suitcase full of all the beads I have collected in the two years it's been since I was there . I plan on snapping a lot of pics on this trip for my boating friends. I will share all the photos they will let me put on here when I get back Feb. 9th.
My partner in crime just showed up with a hat for me that says "it's Mardi Gras, show me your tits" Should be a great trip!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
02-02-2005, 05:34 PM
You da Man GMAN!

Phat Daddy
02-02-2005, 05:53 PM
My flight heads out at 6 a.m thursday morning!!! I have packed (no lying) one suitcase full of all the beads I have collected in the two years it's been since I was there . I plan on snapping a lot of pics on this trip for my boating friends. I will share all the photos they will let me put on here when I get back Feb. 9th.
My partner in crime just showed up with a hat for me that says "it's Mardi Gras, show me your tits" Should be a great trip!!!!
What up Gman, Me and my crew are flying out on Friday morning. I don't take any beads, I usually just take them from all the drunks... it's easier that way :)

HOSS
02-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Eh Eh Eh

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
02-02-2005, 07:21 PM
ohhhh duuuude.................

Debbolas
02-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Have Fun!!! :rollside:
Be safe, if some guy comes up to you and says for $5 he can tell you where you got your shoes, say this................"I've got them on my feet"
I guess it's a "thing" some street folk do for $$

barbigrl
02-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Stop bragging!!! You better bring me back a souvenier!!!! :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Stop bragging!!! You better bring me back a souvenier!!!! :D :D
Barbi if you want we can have our own Mardi Gras party tomorrow at the boat show me and Artv will be handing out beads ha ha :D

Waist Deep
02-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Debbolas, I got taken for 10 bucks by a guy a few years ago with that stupid trick. Well, I guess it wasnt so stupid, I fell for it.
Gimme another Hurricane