PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:13 AM
why is it that people you talk to all the time ignore you when they find someone else to talk to. is it something we say or is it just something new and when that burns up they come back like you were never ignored.. can't people have more then one fricken person to talk to at one time.. I don't get it.. I talk to everyone I see and never ignore anyone. what is it with peoples attitudes.. you can have a full conversation with someone. then all of a sudden they turn their back on you like you are not there. f uck that.. sorry I am just tired of being used only when there is no one else to play with . then poooooooof that person is gone for a while... then poooooooof they are back like nothing happen.. :notam:
thank you for listening to my rant.. all done. :rollside: :D
P.S.. don't forget who your friends are , a true friend will be there wether they are talking to someone else or not and give you anything you may need or they can help you with. :D
this is also my last time being treated like shit..

Her454
02-03-2005, 09:15 AM
P.S.. don't forget who your friends are , a true friend will be there wether they are talking to someone else or not and give you anything you may need or they can help you with. :D
You said it all right there Mrs V-.........:)

SCUBA STEVE
02-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Is Bill ignoring you? lol :D

Jbb
02-03-2005, 09:16 AM
Morning....Ma'am.... :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
Is Bill ignoring you? lol :D
LMAO!! no.. :p

dicudmore
hey Char we love you :wink: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
You said it all right there Mrs V-.........:)
Thank you sweetie.. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Morning....Ma'am.... :)
how are you today sir? :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
hey Char we love you :wink: :D
Love you too. :)

RiverDave
Did you say something Charmaine? :D
RD

Jordy
02-03-2005, 09:18 AM
RD Sux. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
Did you say something Charmaine? :D
RD
ya.. R.D sux.. LOL!! :shift: :wink:

GHTRIM
why is it that people you talk to all the time ignore you when they find someone else to talk to. is it something we say or is it just something new and when that burns up they come back like you were never ignored.. can't people have more then one fricken person to talk to at one time.. I don't get it.. I talk to everyone I see and never ignore anyone. what is it with peoples attitudes.. you can have a full conversation with someone. then all of a sudden they turn their back on you like you are not there. f uck that.. sorry I am just tired of being used only when there is no one else to play with . then poooooooof that person is gone for a while... then poooooooof they are back like nothing happen.. :notam:
If you talk to everyone you meet, then what do you do at parties? There will be someone you have to walk away from to speak with all the other people.
The reason I point this out is because I sometimes catch myself doing what you are talking about. I do it because I am friendly and want to constantly meet people. No disrespect is intended but when I reflect later I realize my actions may have been rude. It was a pleasure to listen to you rant..... Now I need to speak with someone else... :rollside: I'll be back in a minute :D :D :D

BarryMac
Note to self, when I finally meet the infamous Mrs. Flyin Vee, DO NOT IGNORE HER... :D :D :D J/K, you know we all love you...

Aqua Boogie1
02-03-2005, 09:19 AM
I hear ya...........................A friend will tell you how much you f-ed while your sitting in jail, a real homey will be sitting right next to you!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Garrddogg
02-03-2005, 09:19 AM
"Fair weather freinds" suck I got a few of em too! :lightsabe
Mrs V it was nice to FINALLY meet you at the show sat I really liked your boat!! hope to see ya at the river soon..
Force 26

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:21 AM
If you talk to everyone you meet, then what do you do at parties? There will be someone you have to walk away from to speak with all the other people.
The reason I point this out is because I sometimes catch myself doing what you are talking about. I do it because I am friendly and want to constantly meet people. No disrespect is intended but when I reflect later I realize my actions may have been rude. It was a pleasure to listen to you rant..... Now I need to speak with someone else... :rollside: I'll be back in a minute :D :D :D
LOL!! I here you.. but when this happen it was not at a party.. and it happens alot with this person and it is the last time..
I too try to mingle with everyone.. but I am not going to flat out turn my back on you and talk to someone else. I will excuse myself and move along.. :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:22 AM
"Fair weather freinds" suck I got a few of em too! :lightsabe
Mrs V it was nice to FINALLY meet you at the show sat I really liked your boat!! hope to see ya at the river soon..
Force 26
it was nice to meet you too.. I didn't ignore you did I.. LOL!! :D

Jbb
02-03-2005, 09:22 AM
LOL!! I here you.. but when this happen it was not at a party.. and it happens alot with this person and it is the last time..
I too try to mingle with everyone.. but I am not going to flat out turn my back on you and talk to someone else. I will excuse myself and move along.. :smile:
Your excused....Ma'am..

RiverDave
02-03-2005, 09:23 AM
Well now you gotta go sayin shit like that.. making me feel bad for Johnny Blaze all over again.. :( :D
RD

GHTRIM
02-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Point taken.... It appears to me your friend is not necessarily as good of a friend as you are to them :confused: :confused: Holy Sh1t... Did that make sense? :confused: I would be pissed too. By the way I'm glad I came back to talk to you... Gotta go... I'll be back. :D :hammer2:

Jbb
02-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Well now you gotta go sayin shit like that.. making me feel bad for Johnny Blaze all over again.. :( :D
RD
RD SUX..... :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Point taken.... It appears to me your friend is not necessarily as good of a friend as you are to them :confused: :confused: Holy Sh1t... Did that make sense? :confused: I would be pissed too. By the way I'm glad I came back to talk to you... Gotta go... I'll be back. :D :hammer2:
you nailed it right on the head.. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

GHTRIM
02-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey I'm back where did you go?? How rude... :mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:26 AM
RD
sorry.. I didn't mean to do that.. :jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:26 AM
Hey I'm back where did you go?? How rude... :mad:
read up a post silly.. now excuse me.. :smile:

RiverOtter
02-03-2005, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=MRS FLYIN VEE]why is it that people you talk to all the time ignore you when they find someone else to talk to. is it something we say or is it just something new and when that burns up they come back like you were never ignored.. can't people have more then one fricken person to talk to at one time.. QUOTE]
Could ya keep it down.... I'm trying to talk to somebody :D

RiverDave
02-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Mrs Vee, I apollogize for not talking to you as much as I should, but you know how stuck up my ass is... It's not like I had some choice about it! :devil:
RD :D

BarryMac
02-03-2005, 09:31 AM
Note to self, when I finally meet the infamous Mrs. Flyin Vee, DO NOT IGNORE HER... :D :D :D J/K, you know we all love you...
Man, I know what you mean about being ignored, I didn't even get a phuck off jetboater from ya... :frown: :frown:
. :wink: :D :wink:

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 09:33 AM
When I was at RiverDave's place, I was totally ignored too. Dave and a couple of v-drivers were totally enthralled in a conversation about how going 120 mph in a v-drive is way better than going 120 mph in an outboard and then they talked about how they like to suck Tony Scarlatta's dick.
:confused:
Mrs. Flyin Vee, you're a great person and well respected in the ***boat community. Everyone has a different idea on how to treat their friends. Respect comes from within and I think you're great so I hope you realize how much respect I have for you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:34 AM
Man, I know what you mean about being ignored, I didn't even get a phuck off jetboater from ya... :frown: :frown:
. :wink: :D :wink:
LMAO!! I liked both your answers.. didn't you.. :D :D

Jbb
02-03-2005, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=Tom Brown]When I was at RiverDave's place, I was totally ignored too. Dave and a couple of v-drivers were totally enthralled in a conversation about how going 120 mph in a v-drive is way better than going 120 mph in an outboard and then they talked about how they like to suck Tony Scarlatta's dick.
Spoken like a true Ambassador.... :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:35 AM
When I was at RiverDave's place, I was totally ignored too. Dave and a couple of v-drivers were totally enthralled in a conversation about how going 120 mph in a v-drive is way better than going 120 mph in an outboard and then they talked about how they like to suck Tony Scarlatta's dick.
Mrs. Flyin Vee, you're a great person and well respected in the ***boat community. Everyone has a different idea on how to treat their friends. Respect comes from within and I think you're great so I hope you realize how much respect I have for you.
;) thank you Tom.. it means alot to me coming from you and I don't even know you in person yet.. ;)

jackpunx
02-03-2005, 09:36 AM
I think I deserve a spanking :2purples:

BarryMac
02-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Is your name Tony Scarlatta's when your in Parker??? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:37 AM
I think I deserve a spanking :2purples:
LMAO!! you didn't just walk away from me while I was talking.. you waited till I finished.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:

BarryMac
02-03-2005, 09:37 AM
LMAO!! I liked both your answers.. didn't you.. :D :D
Yeah, I'm whitty that way...
Tom Brown's an as$hole...

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I'm whitty that way...
Tom Brown's an as$hole...
LOL!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:39 AM
like the old saying..
f uck me once shame on you.. f uck me twice shame on me.. :hammerhea

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Now babe give me another chance.I came by at the "secret" time like I always do but Jamie's truck was in the driveway...what was I supposed to do? :p

racecar.hotshoe
02-03-2005, 09:43 AM
like the old saying..
f uck me once shame on you.. f uck me twice shame on me.. :hammerhea
Did I miss something!............. :coffeycup :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Now babe give me another chance.I came by at the "secret" time like I always do but Jamie's truck was in the driveway...what was I supposed to do? :p
LMAO!! now that is funny.. thanks .. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Did I miss something!............. :coffeycup :D
LOL!! :shift:

Screaming Pete
02-03-2005, 09:46 AM
GJB, I haven't talked to you much lately sorry about that, I would like to get out and golf with you thou
Mrs V, Im down with you on that, I know any conversaion i've had with you and the mr. you've given it full attn. and always replyed to post and emails too. thank you
Tom Brown, I never talk to you but maybe i should, have you caught any Northen's lately ? :smile:

racecar.hotshoe
02-03-2005, 09:46 AM
If I get to f someone twice there is cash involved! :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:48 AM
If I get to f someone twice there is cash involved! :2purples:
LMAO!! no credit.. :p
how is the Mrs.. She looked great last week.. :smile:

Screaming Pete
02-03-2005, 09:48 AM
He ll 2X and I could die a happy man :rollside:

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Tom Brown, I never talk to you but maybe i should, have you caught any Northen's lately ? :smile:
I don't fish much, and haven't ice fished for years. I'm hoping to catch a two legged northern this weekend though. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:49 AM
GJB, I haven't talked to you much lately sorry about that, I would like to get out and golf with you thou
Mrs V, Im down with you on that, I know any conversaion i've had with you and the mr. you've given it full attn. and always replyed to post and emails too. thank you
thank you.. I guess maybe I just get feelings hurt because I don't like to ignore people like that.. to me it is just plain rude and childish. :)

Budget Baller
02-03-2005, 09:50 AM
HI Mrs. FV-
I bought you something today...look in C&T under the koolaid covers
You always know who your real friends are. Take care.
R

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Was alcohol involved? :D Too much of it and I forget my own name let alone that I was conversating... :hammerhea
Forensic
nope.. and you still talk to me even if you are holding up a wall or shocker.. LOL!! :shift: :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
02-03-2005, 09:51 AM
LMAO!! no credit.. :p
how is the Mrs.. She looked great last week.. :smile:
She gets better everyday.That outing was good for her.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:52 AM
HI Mrs. FV-
I bought you something today...look in C&T under the koolaid covers
You always know who your real friends are. Take care.
R
Rich.. you are such a sweet heart.. I owe you so much.. and you are a true friend.. thank you.. it is people like you that make the world go round.. :wink:

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 09:52 AM
I agree with you miss Vee....I dislike people like this too :mad: .....don't go out of your way for this person anymore....

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:53 AM
I agree with you miss Vee....I dislike people like this too :mad: .....don't go out of your way for this person anymore....
I'm not going to.. I don't play that game.. :rollside: :smile:

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I'm not going to.. I don't play that game.. :rollside: :smile:
I just hope you are not talking about me......is it because I did not dance on your table the other night??? lol!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:57 AM
I just hope you are not talking about me......is it because I did not dance on your table the other night??? lol!!!
LOL!! no.. you got me on the table.. LOL!! :p

HCS
02-03-2005, 09:58 AM
I hate it when the person your talking to is not listening to you then you turn around and someone else is talking to you and your not listening to them. :mad:

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 09:59 AM
LOL!! no.. you got me on the table.. LOL!! :p
I am good at peer pressure!!! ;)

jackpunx
02-03-2005, 09:59 AM
LMAO!! you didn't just walk away from me while I was talking.. you waited till I finished.. :2purples: :wink: :wink:
and I snuck in a little kiss on the cheek :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:00 AM
I hate it when the person your talking to is not listening to you then you turn around and someone else is talking to you and your not listening to them. :mad:
what..LOL!! :p I agree.. it is hard to hold more then one conversation.. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:00 AM
and I snuck in a little kiss on the cheek :)
yes you did.. LOL!! :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:01 AM
I am good at peer pressure!!! ;)
LOL!! here try this on and get on the table..
doh! ya o.k.. twist my arm.. :wink: :)

PHX ATC
02-03-2005, 10:04 AM
$50 it's a woman that's doing this...just based on my past experiences (and my wife's). Ain't no thing Mrs. FV, take the higher road, be yourself, don't get mad, don't get even, just go on about your life...be happy, do your own thang and you'll live a better life because you're REAL.
Simple, really. :rollside:

Jordy
02-03-2005, 10:04 AM
$50 it's a woman that's doing this...just based on my past experiences (and my wife's). Ain't no thing Mrs. FV, take the higher road, be yourself, don't get mad, don't get even, just go on about your life...be happy, do your own thang and you'll live a better life because you're REAL.
Gee, thanks for your diagnosis Dr. Phil, I mean Toby. :D :D :D

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 10:05 AM
LOL!! here try this on and get on the table..
doh! ya o.k.. twist my arm.. :wink: :)
good point....I dont have to pressure you!! I just have to point!!! hahahahaa

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:06 AM
thank you.. I agree.. I am not really one to get even.. I am not really mad.. I think I am more hurt then anything.but it's o.k.. I know who true friends are and thats who I will stick with and hope to gain more. :smile:

HCS
02-03-2005, 10:08 AM
what..LOL!! :p I agree.. it is hard to hold more then one conversation.. :)
I'm hung over today. My comprehension is low.http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/dvv/sconf.gif

ratso
02-03-2005, 10:30 AM
I've noticed you've gotten that way after getting the bigger boat... uh... err...oh, wait a minute... this is about OTHER people. :D :hammer2: :hammer2:

Bre
02-03-2005, 11:02 AM
I sure hope it wasn't me :(

Midlife Advantage
02-03-2005, 11:03 AM
so sorry to hear that, did this happen at the twins? or the boat show? I think its just human nature sometimes, at partys. we tend to want to talk to everyone and bounce around the room tryin to hit them all.
Anytime you want to yak, just PM me, or smack me in the head! that'll work.

Rev. Williams
02-03-2005, 11:12 AM
it was nice to meet you too.. I didn't ignore you did I.. LOL!! :D
But you did ignore me at the Boat Show Saturday.... :( You looked me dead in the eye and kept walking around your boat. Damn-it !! I'm an attention ***** !!!! Would it kill you to say hi ??? :D :D :D

canuck1
02-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Mrs V only one way to settle this conflict.......CAT FIGHT

RP1
02-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Mrs. V your the best... it's now their loss ;)

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Mrs V only one way to settle this conflict.......CAT FIGHT
Let's all ignore canuck1. :idea:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-03-2005, 11:53 AM
It's ok sweetness...... let it out and count to 10..... now take a deep breathe..... there feel better now???? :D I know how you feel.... that is such a pet peeve. We have a few friends like that ( not from the boards) and I can't stand it !!!!! :hammer2:

RiverDave
02-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Now Brown... Why you gotta hate on Scarlooota?
RD

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Why you gotta hate on Scarlooota?
I'm an outboard guy, eh.

lucky
02-03-2005, 12:40 PM
i'm just a board guy :D

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Now Brown... Why you gotta hate on Scarlooota?
RD
This is what I'm talking aboot, Dave:
Outboard guy, "My boat can do 120 mph."
v-drive guy, "Tony Scarlatta can do 1.5 second/ 350 mph quarter mile passes in his lake boat."

Jbb
02-03-2005, 12:49 PM
This is what I'm talking aboot, Dave:
Outboard guy, "My boat can do 120 mph."
v-drive guy, "Tony Scarlatta can do 1.5 second/ 350 mph quarter mile passes in his lake boat."
Brown ...Your out of order......take this shit to bench racers...This forum is for the ...er...important stuff only.......Canatard.... :p

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Brown ...Your out of order......
Jet boater! :mad:

Jbb
02-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Jet boater! :mad:
Dam Tom....kinda harsh...dont you think? :messedup:

Blown 472
02-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Let's all ignore canuck1. :idea:
There is an idea, know what I hate when you are phucking some chick and she starts talking on her phone about how bad I am. :p

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Dam Tom....kinda harsh...dont you think? :messedup:
Why yes... yes, I do. :D

RiverDave
02-03-2005, 01:00 PM
I saw we bomb canada..
RD

Jbb
02-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Next time..On Canadian Chopper! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4522869333&category=10062)

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 01:03 PM
I saw we bomb canada..
You could soften us up first by cutting off our supply line of seal fat and mukluks.

Blown 472
02-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I saw we bomb canada..
RD
That would require effort on you part.

Jbb
02-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Brown does have a secret weapon.....
http://theshortbus.addr.com/felicia.jpg

Blown 472
02-03-2005, 01:09 PM
what is that on her belly? a cum retaining wall??

topless
02-03-2005, 01:11 PM
But but but............I still love you!!! :confused: ;)

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 01:26 PM
Hey Mrs. Flyin Vee. Is it disrespectful to regularly hijack people's threads?

Screaming Pete
02-03-2005, 02:01 PM
That thier is funny....made pie come out my nose :rollside:

Scream
02-03-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey Char, Sorry you had to vent. Remember that sometimes people are given a different set of values to start off with. This may be absolutely normal behavior for your wishy washy friend. Tell them that you think that crap sucks and tell them how it makes you feel when they step into and out of your life like it was the shoe department at Norsdtroms...
I've noticed that some folks just don't get along well in social situations because they lack the ability to make long lasting relationships or friendships and that will cause them a whole lotta hurt later in life. You're on the better end of this deal IMO, because you'll not suffer from friend deprivation down the road.
Give 'em hell. :D
By the way, thanks for the shots at Twins the other night. DAMN they were good.
Scream

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Brown does have a secret weapon.....
http://theshortbus.addr.com/felicia.jpg
Nice picture, jackass. :D
A guy I work with is trying to set me up with his landlord (he lives in her basement) and she is so much like that, you couldn't imagine. Her hair has pink/red/blue streaks and I have no doubt she would wear that and not think it unusual in any way. She looks so much like that picture, it's scary.
The current deal she has with him is that she will give him a carton of smokes in exchange for a date with me.
I run the shtick pretty thick sometimes and I wish I were joking now, however, this is really happening. This is a stalker in the making.

Kilrtoy
02-03-2005, 03:23 PM
What the hell are you talking about, I rubbed your azz and pulled your thong out of your pants friday night, but when jamie started to come over i had to split.......You know I dont want to get caught

TheLurker
02-03-2005, 03:28 PM
G-Day Mrs.V
You have lots of other friends. Some people are just socially inept.
Sorry it got you to the point you had to vent :(

LUVNLIFE
02-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Would hold more than the belly button :D

LUVNLIFE
02-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Nice picture, jackass. :D
A guy I work with is trying to set me up with his landlord (he lives in her basement) and she is so much like that, you couldn't imagine. Her hair has pink/red/blue streaks and I have no doubt she would wear that and not think it unusual in any way. She looks so much like that picture, it's scary.
The current deal she has with him is that she will give him a carton of smokes in exchange for a date with me.
I run the shtick pretty thick sometimes and I wish I were joking now, however, this is really happening. This is a stalker in the making.
And you are not all over that. C-mon it's a gimme :D

Debbolas
02-03-2005, 05:20 PM
ooooooooooooo!!!!
someone said Nordstroms :wink:

Bre
02-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Was it me? :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Was it me? :(
;)

Bre
02-03-2005, 09:32 PM
;)
Does that mean yes? :messedup:

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh I just vented myself...somebody open a window. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Does that mean yes? :messedup:
it's cool.. p.m is on the way. :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:34 PM
you stink.. :hammer2:

Bre
02-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Bre's a piece of shit once again...nothing new

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Somebody's poopy.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Bre's a piece of shit once again...nothing new
I never said that..

Bre
02-03-2005, 09:40 PM
I never said that..
I know. I said it. I am a piece of shit right now to Andy and everyone else. I have problems.. sorry to bring them onto you.

PHX ATC
02-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Gee, thanks for your diagnosis Dr. Phil, I mean Toby. :D :D :D
Shhhhh, I'm working on my second career...counseling for disgruntled govt employees. :D

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 09:42 PM
I know. I said it. I am a piece of shit right now to Andy and everyone else. I have problems.. sorry to bring them onto you.
Hey hey hey now,calm down...relax girls.

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 09:42 PM
you stink.. :hammer2:
Funny....thats not the first time Ive heard this.

Bre
02-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey hey hey now,calm down...relax girls.
I'm relaxed... no reason not to be..just saying sorry.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:45 PM
well I know I have alot of problems too everyone does.. I sent it in a p.m so it wasn't on the board.. but now it's out. sorry..

Kilrtoy
02-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Ok what did I miss.......

Bre
well I know I have alot of problems too everyone does.. I sent it in a p.m so it wasn't on the board.. but now it's out. sorry..
It's cool. Oh well.. I just wanted to let you know I am sorry.

Bre
I missed it too... guess that is my problem. :confused:

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm relaxed... no reason not to be..just saying sorry.
Ok..for a second there,I thought I was gonna have to lick the tension out of you girls. :p
Ooooops,more venting here...ahhhhh

PHX ATC
02-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm going to bed, I'll save time to be sorry in the morning.
Wait, I'm always sorry in the morning.
:jawdrop: :D

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Wait, I'm always sorry in the morning.
:jawdrop: :D
Cheap draft beer will do it everytime!

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Jrocket shit his pants.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 09:50 PM
It's cool. Oh well.. I just wanted to let you know I am sorry.
like I said it's cool.. no problem I am not on here to argue with you or anyone else. no need to be sorry. lets just move on and have fun. :smile:

Kilrtoy
02-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Jrocket shit his pants.
Why the hell did he do that

Bre
02-03-2005, 09:59 PM
WOw.... sounds like me. :squiggle:

Kim Hanson
02-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Welcome to my WORLD girl, its all fun and games till I get pissed off and then wham! They don't want to talk to me :idea: I know who the good guys and girls are and I talk to them, the rest...well ya know :sleeping: :sleeping: :D :D ........( . )( . ).......That wasn't a rant either, you never swore once :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
he forgot his butt plug? :confused: :D

Bre
I'm a pile of shit :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Welcome to my WORLD girl, its all fun and games till I get pissed off and then wham! They don't want to talk to me :idea: I know who the good guys and girls are and I talk to them, the rest...well ya know :sleeping: :sleeping: :D :D ........( . )( . ).......That wasn't a rant either, you never swore once :D
LMAO!! o.k a vent?

Bre
02-03-2005, 10:02 PM
thank you.. I guess maybe I just get feelings hurt because I don't like to ignore people like that.. to me it is just plain rude and childish. :)
Damn... getting called childish again too :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Damn... getting called childish again too :hammerhea
we all can be at times.. :wink:

Bre
Was alcohol involved? :D Too much of it and I forget my own name let alone that I was conversating... :hammerhea
Forensic
I had a few drinks :frown:

Bre
Shit lost another one :squiggle:

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
I wish I was drunk.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Bre I didn't post this to rag on you.. I didn't even post who it was.. now your raggin on yourself.. :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
02-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Bre I didn't post this to rag on you..
Are you raggin on me? :confused:

Bre
02-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Bre I didn't post this to rag on you.. I didn't even post who it was.. now your raggin on yourself.. :idea:
That's fine. I always rag on myself. There's a lot to rag on. Esp. if you take the time to get to know me.
Feel like shit after reading it all. I didn't even realize I did it to you. Never even knew I had done it to you before.

canuck1
02-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Cat Fight

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:09 PM
That's fine. I always rag on myself. There's a lot to rag on. Esp. if you take the time to get to know me.
Feel like shit after reading it all. I didn't even realize I did it to you. Never even knew I had done it to you before.
well now you don't even want to talk to me.. I can tell you when where and exactley when if you like.

Phat Matt
02-03-2005, 10:11 PM
I talked to you at Twins. :confused:
:D

Bre
02-03-2005, 10:12 PM
well now you don't even want to talk to me.. I can tell you when where and exactley when if you like.
No it's ok. I am just sorry for hurting your feelings. Never meant to do that. I never wanna be mean to anyone. I always try to be as nice as I can to everyone.
I have major problems right now. I need to just go crawl in a hole and not come out.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:12 PM
I talked to you at Twins. :confused:
:D
yes you did and so did Bre..

Phat Matt
02-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Easy there tigers...er tigress'. :supp:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:14 PM
No it's ok. I am just sorry for hurting your feelings. Never meant to do that. I never wanna be mean to anyone. I always try to be as nice as I can to everyone.
I have major problems right now. I need to just go crawl in a hole and not come out.
well what ever you want to do.. like I said.. I have alot of problem too. I accepted the appology and it just doesn't seem to be enough.. what else do you want.. I am not going to rag on you just let it go. before more feelings are hurt.

Bre
02-03-2005, 10:15 PM
well what ever you want to do.. like I said.. I have alot of problem too. I accepted the appology and it just doesn't seem to be enough.. what else do you want.. I am not going to rag on you just let it go. before more feelings are hurt.
OK..done.
Have a good night everyone. :mix:

Jrocket
The combination of my age and the fact that the bathroom is at least 12feet from where im sitting has alot to do with it.

Phat Matt
Jrocket shit his pants.
No. I think that was HammerDown. :D

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 10:16 PM
OK..done.
I could in 12 minutes!

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Goodnight Bre. :)

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Cat Fight
You're such an asshole, Canuck1. I hate your guts.

Phat Matt
02-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Jrocket shit his pants.
Wait...was this thread "I need to vent" or "I need A vent". :D

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Wait...was this thread "I need to vent" or "I need A vent". :D
Well ya see it started off as...wait uh uh ohhhhh nooooo,I'll be right back.

Phat Matt
02-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Well ya see it started off as...wait uh uh ohhhhh nooooo,I'll be right back.
Maybe you should keep a bucket by you. :sqeyes: :D

canuck1
02-03-2005, 10:21 PM
You're such an asshole, Canuck1. I hate your guts.
Canuck 1 feeeeelin the love
Bite me Brown

CornWater
02-03-2005, 10:22 PM
"Dynamite drop in Marty.. that broadcast school is really paying off..." :D

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Bite me Brown
At least you're still talking to me.

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 10:25 PM
"Dynamite drop in Marty.. that broadcast school is really paying off..." :D
And its only taken me 12 short years to get where I am now.3 more and I graduuuates.

canuck1
02-03-2005, 10:25 PM
At least you're still talking to me.
You and Spice Boy can't handle the warm weather or what? You seem to be a few muffins short today

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Blown is breaking in a new tube of Jergins.

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Maybe you should keep a bucket by you. :sqeyes: :D
Naaa I got it now..I just drug the key board in here with me,peek around the corner to see the screen.
Is somebody gonna open a window or whatttttttt?

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Blown is breaking in a new tube of Jergins.
he called and said to send him some more.. didn't you get the memo.. :hammerhea

Tom Brown
02-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Careful, JR. Those lithium batteries on the bottoms of laptops get hot.

canuck1
02-03-2005, 10:31 PM
he called and said to send him some more.. didn't you get the memo.. :hammerhea
It said to add more sand

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 10:31 PM
Careful, JR. Those lithium batteries on the bottoms of laptops get hot.
Thanks for the heads up there Tom.

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-03-2005, 10:36 PM
It said to add more sand
oh I'm sorry I thought you said an extra hand.. LOL!! :D

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 10:42 PM
It said to add more sand
Good god man,do you know have any idea how hard that is on the hands?

mbrown2
02-03-2005, 10:59 PM
I thought I was the one who ignored people :hammerhea :) :hammerhea :wink: good luck gals...

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 11:00 PM
I thought I was the one who ignored people :hammerhea :) :hammerhea :wink: good luck gals...
Why dont you answer my pm's boy? :D

mbrown2
02-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Why dont you answer my pm's boy? :DI was ignoring you :rollside: ....in fact you are invisible to me! :smile:

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 11:05 PM
I was ignoring you :rollside: ....in fact you are invisible to me! :smile:
Huh...you say something? :cool:

mbrown2
02-03-2005, 11:06 PM
Huh...you say something? :cool:
Who, you talking to me? :p :)

Jrocket
02-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Who, you talking to me? :p :)
Bunch of wise guys in here tonight. :p