PDA

View Full Version : Hey Moderators

lucky
04-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Quit Pissing on our lawn -- This isn't a trash dump - Do You see us driving by YOUR HOUSE and letting Donald with his spiked necklace and wife beater tee shirt Urinating !!! No Even we have More class than that -- Why don't you put all the whinning ass dramma threads in the test section -- We have rules ...
I hope that My band of Merry Men Will support me On this ...-- Those FAGS

dmontzsta
04-21-2006, 07:07 AM
Quit Pissing on our lawn -- This isn't a trash dump - Do You see us driving by YOUR HOUSE and letting Donald with his spiked necklace and wife beater tee shirt Urinating !!! No Even we have More class than that -- Why don't you put all the whinning ass dramma threads in the test section -- We have rules ...
If they keep this up, I will take a dump on their lawn.

HOSS
04-21-2006, 07:15 AM
Damn this forum is lame now.

HM
04-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Damn this forum is lame now.
fag

lilrick
04-21-2006, 07:55 AM
yah goddammit!!!!!

460 jus getn it
04-21-2006, 08:05 AM
YEA, leave the fags alone......they have better things to do. like donald for instance, he isnt gay cause he waxes his boat neked while kimmy sprays baby oil on him with a squirt bottle......roland, he is to busy being face down in mrs hater, while mr hater is at the latest warren jeffs rally....leave them alone.............they need there space............................................. ......

dmontzsta
04-21-2006, 08:56 AM
YEA, leave the fags alone......they have better things to do. like donald for instance, he isnt gay cause he waxes his boat neked while kimmy sprays baby oil on him with a squirt bottle......roland, he is to busy being face down in mrs hater, while mr hater is at the latest warren jeffs rally....leave them alone.............they need there space............................................. ......and me, I am always trying to get 396 to poke me in the rear, which keeps me busy shopping for fancy perfumes, working out at Curves and trying on new outfits at the gap.
:) WOW!

460 jus getn it
04-21-2006, 09:08 AM
:) WOW!
you never seem to amaze me....AWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-24-2006, 01:19 PM
you never seem to amaze me....AWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You always amaze me :p :p

460 jus getn it
04-24-2006, 01:30 PM
You always amaze me :p :p
you have been hanging around these guys way to much. FAG...............

uclahater
04-24-2006, 01:49 PM
Its you Focken Jet fags that are focken the place up :idea: You guys are like two old ladies at a retirement home fighten over who yelled Bingo first :mad: :mad: You guys fight more than my 6 wives on the rag :yuk: :rolleyes: :argue:

460 jus getn it
04-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Its you Focken Jet fags that are focken the place up :idea: You guys are like two old ladies at a retirement home fighten over who yelled Bingo first :mad: :mad: You guys fight more than my 6 wives on the rag :yuk: :rolleyes: :argue:
only thing we fight over is who gets the mrs first.................shut your morman ass up...........................LMFAO

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Its you Focken Jet fags that are focken the place up :idea: You guys are like two old ladies at a retirement home fighten over who yelled Bingo first :mad: :mad: You guys fight more than my 6 wives on the rag
Hey prop bitch!!!!! we are authentic jet kings:D and yes I called BINGO first;) He complied after I slapped the sh!t outta tha back of his head :crossx: :crossx:
Are you going to be at lakefest? If so look for me, Ill be there;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-24-2006, 02:08 PM
you have been hanging around these guys way to much. FAG...............
hey queer bitch, your the one thats trying to date donald. I guess that ford biotches have to stick together........ :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-24-2006, 02:10 PM
only thing we fight over is who gets the mrs first.................shut your morman ass up...........................LMFAO
True that!!!!!!! :p :p

460 jus getn it
04-24-2006, 02:15 PM
hey queer bitch, your the one thats trying to date donald. I guess that ford biotches have to stick together........ :p
donald, thats like saying i want to date the crackhead down the street. being that skinny cant be good for your health.

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 02:23 PM
I am up to 176lbs, so you might not want me anymore. :(
Also, being that big and backed up with sperm, cannot be good for your health.
You guys stick with each other, I do not want to get in the middle of two old lovers, you are both meant for eachother. 396 is spittin it and you are gettin it.
:)

460 jus getn it
04-24-2006, 02:31 PM
You guys stick with each other, I do not want to get in the middle of two old lovers, you are both meant for eachother. 396 is spittin it and you are gettin it.
awww shit 176, look out he has kicked the crack and is now on to meth.......

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Drop the hamburger, earthquake. And get your ass back in to curves and you can get down to a normal human size too.
:crossx:

460 jus getn it
04-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Drop the hamburger, earthquake. And get your ass back in to curves and you can get down to a normal human size too.
:crossx:
normal human size. there is nothing normal about your ribs sticking out of your side. its ok donald, im sure kimmy like to be able to fell your pelvic bone against his ass cheeks........what ever floats your boat..............................

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 03:20 PM
normal human size. there is nothing normal about your ribs sticking out of your side. its ok donald, im sure kimmy like to be able to fell your pelvic bone against his ass cheeks........what ever floats your boat..............................
I wish I could see my ribs. lol
Let me tell you, there is nothing normal about your stomach laying on your lap when you sit down...lay off the sperm burgers and tube steak homie.

uclahater
04-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Look at 460 actin like he like women and shit :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LMFAO Dmonzsta has just TKO 460 :idea: :rollside:

uclahater
04-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Hey prop bitch!!!!! we are authentic jet kings:D and yes I called BINGO first;) He complied after I slapped the sh!t outta tha back of his head :crossx: :crossx:
Are you going to be at lakefest? If so look for me, Ill be there;)
I will be there :cool: Are you Bringin the Chevy Midget with you again this time? :idea: :cool:

460 jus getn it
04-24-2006, 03:37 PM
I will be there :cool: Are you Bringin the Chevy Midget with you again this time? :idea: :cool:THAT IS FUNNY, I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE...........AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH................

Kim Hanson
04-24-2006, 06:23 PM
What did I tell yous all about some of those jet boat freaks, they be a queer bunch of fockers.word !.............( . )( . ).......... :p

Biglue
04-24-2006, 06:50 PM
396 said he likes his bitches big like FOE SITY......he likes the soft cushion during the pushin. Fokn fags.
176 lbs Don............please. My left nut weighs more than you holding a brick in your hand. :rolleyes: :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-24-2006, 07:01 PM
176 lbs Don............please. My left nut weighs more than you holding a brick in your hand. :rolleyes: :crossx:
Those are not your nuts, they belong to the guy running it up your back door.
Tell him to pull out, then go re-weigh yourself. :)

Kim Hanson
04-24-2006, 07:43 PM
Those are not your nuts, they belong to the guy running it up your back door.
Tell him to pull out, then go re-weigh yourself. :)
You want to know what his left nut weighs :rolleyes: holy shiat, the next thing you will own a squirt boy / boat :p .........( . )( . )...........

Biglue
04-24-2006, 08:47 PM
You want to know what his left nut weighs :rolleyes: holy shiat, the next thing you will own a squirt boy / boat :p .........( . )( . )...........
If he's that interested he could just put a scale on his chin. :crossx:

lucky
04-25-2006, 05:52 AM
my dick weighs that much

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 04:39 PM
If he's that interested he could just put a scale on his chin. :crossx:
I have come to see that Donald is a hands on kind of guy :p .........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 04:48 PM
I have figured out why most bench racers are overweight. It seems sperm is high on calories. This still does not account for Hanson, but I guess he does so much meth, that it overrides all the sperm he consumes. :)

Kim Hanson
04-25-2006, 05:34 PM
I have figured out why most bench racers are overweight. It seems sperm is high on calories. This still does not account for Hanson, but I guess he does so much meth, that it overrides all the sperm he consumes. :)
I don't do dope Riceboy and it's called hard work that keeps you in shape...round is a shape that suits some people, not me okay! I see you plumped up to 176, stop with the anal injections at the V-Drive events you take part of , or shit at least get them to wear condoms :p There is easier ways of getting that engine done than being on your knees getting your rear end oil checked :p They are called banks, not Sperm Banks either :D If it was they would turn you away right now, look at the head on that focker :p :p ........( . )( . )..........

uclahater
04-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Thats funny cause its the skinny little Bitches like Hanson, You, and now Maximus that seem to be getting all the sperm :yuk: From Roland, luckyand myself.
Big dood =Pitcher
Skinny Bitch = Catcher

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 07:41 PM
I am a homophobe! :)

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Big dood =Pitcher
Skinny Bitch = Catcher
incorrect.
The skinny dudes are so quick, they run up on the FAT dudes and hump them like a hamster, then nut on their back and run away before the fat dudes can catch them.
:rollside:

Mrs Hater
04-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Why don't you get a ladder and clime on up to titty level. You might just fine you like it better than standing all day long gazing at peckers and man ass.

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Why don't you get a ladder and clime on up to titty level. You might just fine you like it better than standing all day long gazing at peckers and man ass.
You found time to get your face out of the pillow huh?

Biglue
04-25-2006, 07:55 PM
incorrect.
The skinny dudes are so quick, they run up on the FAT dudes and hump them like a hamster, then nut on their back and run away before the fat dudes can catch them.
:rollside:
BUt when we do catch you, you know you can have a dental check through your skin tunnel. :crossx:
Mrs. Hater why are you wasting your time on this half a fag? Even such a fine woman has no effect on this flesh pole dancer. :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 07:58 PM
MrsHater, dont listen to Jarod from subway, go back to Roland, you know he butters your bread. :)

Mrs Hater
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM
You found time to get your face out of the pillow huh?
? After I got out of bed (two of the best minutes of my day except for the pencle markes you left on my thighs) I thought my mohair hair pillow was stuck to my ass then realized it was just your cute little shaved body.

rrrr
04-25-2006, 08:27 PM
? After I got out of bed (two of the best minutes of my day except for the pencle markes you left on my thighs) I thought my mohair hair pillow was stuck to my ass then realized it was just your cute little shaved body.
Did you ever get over the untimely death of your Yorkshire Terrier? Poor little bastard, dying in the clinch of death between those huge smelly ass cheeks.... :yuk: :yuk:
Save a life! Check the sofa before you plant that huge body of yours....... :crossx: :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-25-2006, 09:40 PM
176!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious :eek: :2purples: F*ck, thats what I curl!
The only thing I spit is nut on your ol' ladys chin...... :p
Now he is puffin' it.......
I will be there Are you Bringin the Chevy Midget with you again this time? :cool:
Easy there shaft boy. I brought myself! I just asked who was going to be there. That was it! His chick was fine as f*uck!!!! I had my tongue in my pocket looking at her....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-25-2006, 09:44 PM
396 said he likes his bitches big like FOE SITY......he likes the soft cushion during the pushin. Fokn fags.
Hey sucknuts, your the one with the "brownpride" boyfriend that wears his flannel with one button on. I know why he does that.....so he can wrap it around you while he is getrn sum... :crossx:

lucky
04-26-2006, 05:24 AM
I am a homoprober! :)
we knew that already :cool: