PDA

View Full Version : What is everyone in the 909 doing for......

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 01:12 PM
the superbowl????

BADBLOWN572
02-03-2005, 01:42 PM
All gathering down at the local watering hole where Cooter has setup his new Mitsubishi 11" TV. After that, they are going to go to "the car" for a bonfire and to talk about how Cletus could beat that quarterback "whats his name."

slink
02-03-2005, 01:44 PM
the superbowl????
Your house :D

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 01:49 PM
We're in the 951, because you know it matters :) kidding... Going to a party at a friends house! Getting Drunk ofcourse :D

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Your house :D
Come on by.....going to a girlfriends here and crown town.....instead of bringing food slink....just bring some of those cute cops that work for you ;) hahahaha teasing

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 02:14 PM
All gathering down at the local watering hole where Cooter has setup his new Mitsubishi 11" TV. After that, they are going to go to "the car" for a bonfire and to talk about how Cletus could beat that quarterback "whats his name."
You are too much D!!! :D

essexjet
02-03-2005, 02:23 PM
We're in the 951, because you know it matters :) kidding... Going to a party at a friends house! Getting Drunk ofcourse :D
So a normal weekend for you Linds :D

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 02:25 PM
So a normal weekend for you Linds :D
Yep, pretty much! The guys will be working on a few carts on Sat so what else to do for us girls but drink.... so might be a real good weekend :D What are you doing?

redneckgirl
02-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Heading up North :)
Where??? If your coming by our area stop by and have a drink!!!! :D :D
RNG

essexjet
02-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Yep, pretty much! The guys will be working on a few carts on Sat so what else to do for us girls but drink.... so might be a real good weekend :D What are you doing?
Friend just got a new plasma couple of days ago so I will be over there.

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Friend just got a new plasma couple of days ago so I will be over there.
Thats nice! I'm only go for the party. I think patriot are plaing and ??? Not sure... I'll be watching supercross instead while it's on at 2-4 in the afternoon... since we aren't going on Sat.

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Thats nice! I'm only go for the party. I think patriot are plaing and ??? Not sure... I'll be watching supercross instead while it's on at 2-4 in the afternoon... since we aren't going on Sat.
THE EAGLES!!!!!

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 02:49 PM
THE EAGLES!!!!!
Thanks! Now I can act like I know a little! So I am supposed to root for the Eagles I take it :D :idea:
Sorry Tom, couldn't resist! :D

HOOTER SLED-
02-03-2005, 02:59 PM
We may be up in Corona on Sunday at a friends house.
Hey isn't the 909 version of the Superbowl a game of "Smear the Queer" right out back in the trailer park??? :rollside:

CornWater
02-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Sky Box at club rain in the new Morongo resort.. Unwritten Law performing at half time.. :rollside:

Second "PLACE"
02-03-2005, 03:03 PM
the superbowl????
The first annual BEAUMONT SUPRBOWL party is what's happening. :D
FRENCHIE, Phat Matt, Racecar.hotshoe and a few others were trying to keep it quiet, but no longer. We're gonna have 6 Black and White T.V's set up under the easy-up out in front of the mobile home so to be sure to have enough room for everyone to see the game. Bring your own Pabst Blue Ribbon, or other high octane brew, and we'll be cooking up squirrel on the BBQ for all. :D Don't miss it !!!!!

redneckgirl
02-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Not that far North :) Thanks for the offer though. Tuesday I head to Pebble Beach :) for a week and will be stopping at Jocko's in Nipomo for a good steak on the way up. You ever eaten there? If not if you are heading thru Nipomo some day make sure you stop and try it. Best steak anywhere......
What are you drinking already :hammerhea :D ...Pebble Beach is in Monterey County...which is north of us!!! If you are going to Jocko's in Nipomo...we are about 1 hour north on the 101!!!! You will be driving right past our house!!! :D
RNG

Irishgal
02-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Probably will be staying local. We usually have a party at the clubhouse in our neighborhood.

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Sky Box at club rain in the new Morongo resort.. Unwritten Law performing at half time.. :rollside:
Well Shit...aint you one lucky SOB!!!! bragger!! :rollside:

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 04:31 PM
We may be up in Corona on Sunday at a friends house.
Hey isn't the 909 version of the Superbowl a game of "Smear the Queer" right out back in the trailer park??? :rollside:
HS....your comin to my town!!! Tell your girl we are going to have all the cute cops over my friends place....Slink is bringing them!! I think he mentioned that they were going to do a half time dance for us....they are going to handcuff us to chairs and everything......

Irishgal
02-03-2005, 04:34 PM
HS....your comin to my town!!! Tell your girl we are going to have all the cute cops over my friends place....Slink is bringing them!! I think he mentioned that they were going to do a half time dance for us....they are going to handcuff us to chairs and everything......
hmmmm......that party in my neighborhood is starting to seem a little dull....lol

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 04:39 PM
hmmmm......that party in my neighborhood is starting to seem a little dull....lol
Come on by.....girls only....(except for the cops who might I add are coming in uniform) :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
02-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Why would she want to be a part of that???? Daddy's got her night stick over here. :D :lightsabe :lightsabe You're a bad, bad, Barbi. I'm telling Ken.

redneckgirl
02-03-2005, 05:19 PM
LOL....In Bakersfield Fri-Sun then back home to Corona. Tuesday I leave for PB :) I will have a buddy with me and after Jockos we will be on a misson to get to Prunedale (Know where that is?) for Tuesday night and then PB the rest of the time.
No problem just had to give you sh*t!!!! :rolleyes: :D
RNG

Debbolas
02-03-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm cheering for the team that hasn't won a Super Bowl yet........
(Is that the Eagles or the Patriots? I forget)
I'm making chili and artichoke dip and drummettes :clover:
Stop on by

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 07:29 PM
I am making the spinach & artichoke dip too :D My favorite!

Irishgal
02-03-2005, 07:35 PM
If I was you I would head out with Barbigirl IG....It will be a lot more fun...The hood ain't what it used to be
I hear ya .. ...................but then I just want to watch the game.......LOL

Debbolas
02-03-2005, 07:37 PM
I am making the spinach & artichoke dip too :D My favorite!
I've never made it before, but I found an easy recipe in the newspaper :wink:

Goldilocks
02-03-2005, 07:40 PM
We're headed out to Vegas. Should be a fun weekend.

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 07:41 PM
I've never made it before, but I found an easy recipe in the newspaper :wink:
I created my own recipe for it and not to brag :wink: but it's so good! So I always make it when we have parties and get togethers. I'm a dip queen they say :D I'll make some good ones at Moabi :D

Debbolas
02-03-2005, 07:42 PM
I created my own recipe for it and not to brag :wink: but it's so good! So I always make it when we have parties and get togethers. I'm a dip queen they say :D I'll make some good ones at Moabi :D
OH, can I have your recipe? :wink:

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 07:47 PM
OH, can I have your recipe? :wink:
Sure, I'll PM it to ya.

AirtimeLavey
02-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Having a small group down to the beach house in Laguna. Play some beach volleyball, hit the jacuzz, then watch the game...., then hit the jacuzz...munch, drink...hopefully, it's a good game.

AirtimeLavey
02-03-2005, 07:51 PM
LOL....In Bakersfield Fri-Sun then back home to Corona. Tuesday I leave for PB :) I will have a buddy with me and after Jockos we will be on a misson to get to Prunedale (Know where that is?) for Tuesday night and then PB the rest of the time.
This may be dumb question, but you golfing in P.B.? If so, I'm jealous... :yuk: :D Take pics and post, please...
Have a good trip! It's a nice ride up the coast...

SBullet
02-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Heading up to Vegas!!! It's tradition for the past 5 yrs :D

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Having a small group down to the beach house in Laguna. Play some beach volleyball, hit the jacuzz, then watch the game...., then hit the jacuzz...munch, drink...hopefully, it's a good game.
Hey that sounds like fun... beach, jacuzzi, drink! :D

Debbolas
02-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Sure, I'll PM it to ya.
Thanks!!! :cool:

Phat Matt
02-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Clear your PM's! :hammerhea :D

AirtimeLavey
02-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey that sounds like fun... beach, jacuzzi, drink! :D
Yeah, that's why I love Cali... :D
You know, I should probably get with you guys about a new golf cart. The house is about 1/4 mile from the beach, and the cart we have now is a beater...you should hear the noise it makes just going over the speed bumps :2purples:
Some of the carts down there are sick...hummers, woodies, stretches...wait..I am talking carts still... :D

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Yeah, that's why I love Cali... :D
You know, I should probably get with you guys about a new golf cart. The house is about 1/4 mile from the beach, and the cart we have now is a beater...you should hear the noise it makes just going over the speed bumps :2purples:
Some of the carts down there are sick...hummers, woodies, stretches...wait..I am talking carts still... :D
hahaha, that gave me a good laugh! Never knew talking about Golf Carts could sound so exciting! :D
Anytime we'd be glad to help you. I grew up in San Clemente, I miss the veiw of the beach!

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 08:14 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/ernaehrung/food-smiley-002.gif
No Problem! :D

AirtimeLavey
02-03-2005, 08:19 PM
hahaha, that gave me a good laugh! Never knew talking about Golf Carts could sound so exciting! :D
Anytime we'd be glad to help you. I grew up in San Clemente, I miss the veiw of the beach!
It's sooo relaxing...the view is nice, and I like the sound of the waves, and the occasional sealion barking at night. :cool:
Temecula is really nice, too. I actually work out of an office down there a couple days a week. It'd be nice if they would slow down on the building there, though. :mad: Traffic down the 15 is freakin nuts, anymore!!!

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 08:25 PM
It's sooo relaxing...the view is nice, and I like the sound of the waves, and the occasional sealion barking at night. :cool:
Temecula is really nice, too. I actually work out of an office down there a couple days a week. It'd be nice if they would slow down on the building there, though. :mad: Traffic down the 15 is freakin nuts, anymore!!!
OMG tell me about the traffic! They need to build more office buildings, not houses! That way those of us who commut to S.D. won't have to and traffic will be better! I like it here... closer to the river and desert :D But I do miss the beach at times. My brother and friends are still there so I head over there 1-2 times a month. After being near the beach for 21 years, and leaving... you realize what you took for granted!

Debbolas
02-03-2005, 08:27 PM
OMG tell me about the traffic! They need to build more office buildings, not houses! That way those of us who commut to S.D. won't have to and traffic will be better! I like it here... closer to the river and desert :D But I do miss the beach at times. My brother and friends are still there so I head over there 1-2 times a month. After being near the beach for 21 years, and leaving... you realize what you took for granted!
I grew up in Huntington Beach and sooooo miss the ocean.
I live where I use to drive by and "laugh, why would anyone live here?"
God has a sense off humor :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
02-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Isn't that funny how were were when we lived there... when I left for my first year of college to NAU my next door neighbor in my dorm used to vacation there... I was like... you take your vacation there... why??? I don't it... Now I realize it... it is really nice. Now I am the visitor when I go to get my hair done or hang out w/ my friends... But w/ the cost...I'll stay right now for now.

AirtimeLavey
02-03-2005, 08:35 PM
LOL! Some of my OC friends say that to me all the time...they think Upland is like the mid-west. But then, there's something cool about that, too...

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm cheering for the team that hasn't won a Super Bowl yet........
(Is that the Eagles or the Patriots? I forget)
Stop on by
That would be the EAGLES!!!! Patriots won last year.....SO Deb u grew up in HB....so did I!!! California and Utica were my street crossings!!! I miss it down there so much!!

barbigrl
02-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Why would she want to be a part of that???? Daddy's got her night stick over here. :D :lightsabe :lightsabe You're a bad, bad, Barbi. I'm telling Ken.
Hehee....I am messin...like the cops are really going to come over....my imagination ran away with me!! I am sophisticated Barbie....she does not need Ken..... :eat:

AirtimeLavey
02-03-2005, 11:01 PM
No I am not playing although I grew up in the Monterey area and have played PB as a kid. Spyglass, etc....Never had the chance to play Cypress Point :(. If you get to play there you definitly have friends in very high places.
I am working as a marshall on the 18th hole along with Heavy D (Dave) from the boards during the AT&T tournament. Lots of fun and so forth. We stay at my brothers place out there and walk down to the 18th hole :). Pretty sweet setup. I am going to post a pic of us in our uniforms when I get back. You guys will not believe what they make us wear....lol I have been doing this for a number of years and if you get me drunk some day maybe I will tell you some of the celebrity and pro's stories. I have a ton of them :)
Sounds like a good time...I'd like to hear some of those stories...nothing like golf stories... :D
"Played PB as a kid...", how do you top that? Are you still playing?

AirtimeLavey
02-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Geez, sorry, B-girl, I'm all over the place w/this thread...looking forward to Rodrigo's... :D

redneckgirl
02-04-2005, 07:44 AM
Sure, I'll PM it to ya.
Will you PM me the recipe also!!! Thanks :D :D
RNG

barbigrl
02-04-2005, 08:30 AM
Geez, sorry, B-girl, I'm all over the place w/this thread...looking forward to Rodrigo's... :D
Lol...no prob...Rodrigos should be a good time!! :D

Mrs. casean
02-04-2005, 08:44 AM
Will you PM me the recipe also!!! Thanks :D :D
RNG
Sure... it's on the way :D

AirtimeLavey
02-04-2005, 09:26 AM
Just play in tournaments from time to time. Between boating, biking and running around I don't seem to have much time to play these past 5 years or so :)
Ya, I know what you mean...just not enough time in the day to do it all... :D

Mahaskier
02-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Does any one want to run the boats locally, say Saturday at either place. I think it's getting time to warm them up.

Mahaskier
02-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey,
How does one in the 951 get invited to "Corona Sushi Night".
I play nice, I swear.

barbigrl
02-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey,
How does one in the 951 get invited to "Corona Sushi Night".
I play nice, I swear.
Well we have to see what kind of boat you have...how fast it goes....what you tow it with...and if it has racing stripes.....oh and you have to give all the ladies a ride.. just a few minor requirements!!! :D
Just teasin....well just because the area code has changed....doesn't mean we are any less 909!! :D

BADBLOWN572
02-04-2005, 04:11 PM
well just because the area code has changed....doesn't mean we are any less 909!! :D
No that is true, but some people like to think that they are.

HOOTER SLED-
02-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Hehee I am sophisticated Barbie....she does not need Ken..... :eat:
That's because you have your Sancho, BOB.
Battery
Operated
Boyfriend.............. :D :D ;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Cops are O.K. .......... I like FIREMEN !!!!!YUMMY !!!! OH SORRY HONEY i FORGOT YOU READ THIS TOO... :D :hammerhea

HOOTER SLED-
02-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Cops are O.K. .......... I like FIREMEN !!!!!YUMMY !!!! OH SORRY HONEY i FORGOT YOU READ THIS TOO... :D :hammerhea
That's OK. I'll be home soon with my large diameter hose to squirt you down and put out your 5 alarm fire. :D Ready to slide down my pole??? Or do I have to use forcible entry???? :lightsabe Weeeoooo weeeooooo weeeooo

Debbolas
02-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Isn't that funny how were were when we lived there... when I left for my first year of college to NAU my next door neighbor in my dorm used to vacation there... I was like... you take your vacation there... why??? I don't it... Now I realize it... it is really nice. Now I am the visitor when I go to get my hair done or hang out w/ my friends... But w/ the cost...I'll stay right now for now.
I know I can't believe people pay to stay the night in my home town?!?!
It's just weird.................. :rolleyes:
LOL! Some of my OC friends say that to me all the time...they think Upland is like the mid-west. But then, there's something cool about that, too...
It's strange................I love where I live now, but 20 years ago, I would just laugh and roll my eyes............... :rolleyes:
That would be the EAGLES!!!! Patriots won last year.....SO Deb u grew up in HB....so did I!!! California and Utica were my street crossings!!! I miss it down there so much!!
I grew up on Waterbury, attended Fountain Valley High School and now my parents live on Atlanta and Beach :cool: I miss it sometimes.....When I first moved out here, Scream and I lived in Pomona, and I was like "Why can't I go to the store in my shorts?" Total, culture shock...our house was 900square feet :cool: :rollside: When we moved to a bigger house in Fontana, all our furniture fit in one room :rollside: Now I live in Alta Loma and really like it :cool:

BADASS38CHEVY
02-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Headed to Angels topless bar in Corona.YAAA

Mahaskier
02-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Well we have to see what kind of boat you have...how fast it goes....what you tow it with...and if it has racing stripes.....oh and you have to give all the ladies a ride.. just a few minor requirements!!! :D
Just teasin....well just because the area code has changed....doesn't mean we are any less 909!! :D
21' Hallett Vector, yellow (in color only). Not that fast with only a stock 454 and Bravo 1, about 65mph. A great ski boat. Towed by a white F150 crewcab, 4X4. Oh yeah, NO STRIPS! And regarding rides, a full boat is a happy boat.
Now can I come and play?