PDA

View Full Version : wanted schiada river cruiser

sofa king smooth
02-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Anyone know of any for sale?I've seen the black one on the board any others.

dmontzsta
02-03-2005, 01:26 PM
repo mans is for sale, if the price is right. :D

jackpunx
02-03-2005, 01:30 PM
how about a twin turbo hallet vector?

Sleek-Jet
02-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Anyone know of any for sale?I've seen the black one on the board any others.
DOH!!! I assume you're talking about Jordy's...
The Howard 21' that just came up for sale might be worth looking into if you're not totally in love with a Schiada...

orange picker
02-03-2005, 01:57 PM
I have a hallett 210 1500 hp with a #6 outdrive all drysump if your interrested :D

jackpunx
02-03-2005, 01:59 PM
I have a hallett 210 1500 hp with a #6 outdrive all drysump if your interrested :D
I know someone who might be interested..He's the one that has been kicking the tires on the vector..
PM me the details and I'll introduce you guys if your serious.
Mark

jackpunx
02-03-2005, 02:28 PM
I know someone who might be interested..He's the one that has been kicking the tires on the vector..
PM me the details and I'll introduce you guys if your serious.
Mark
I forwarded the info
thanks
Mark

orange picker
02-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Thanks

Jordy
02-03-2005, 02:46 PM
What's wrong with the black one??? :confused:

72Hallett
02-03-2005, 06:19 PM
Keith Sayre told me of one that he knows is for sale. He thinks one could pick it up for 65K. It's a 1985 and has been all redone. I think it's a twin turbo. He's on the boards, but I'm not sure of his name. Through Sunday you can find him at the boat show at Conquest.

Jordy
02-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Keith is Keith E. Sayre on the boards. Hum, an '85 for $65K, one with no power for $32K or a running '76 for $30K?? Decisions, decisions, decisions. :D

sofa king smooth
02-04-2005, 09:26 AM
orange picker you talking about snappy,or is it a different 210?
If so you nissons buddy.

orange picker
02-04-2005, 12:52 PM
yep thats the one i try not to let anyone know i know alen i think hes gay

CrazyHippy
02-04-2005, 01:38 PM
how about a twin turbo hallet vector?
V-drive, or I/O??
:idea: :idea: :idea:
BJH

Hallett
02-04-2005, 02:06 PM
sofa king what are you looking to spend on a schiada rc.

sofa king smooth
02-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Price isn't so much the issue,just lookin for one that is done right.Waiting for a call back on one that is an 2003 with low hours,possisibly the most beautiful boat i have ever seen.Will have to pay a pretty penny for it though.Only live once!
1552hp efi under hatch,v drive!

Hallett
02-04-2005, 05:29 PM
good luck to you, a 2003 i would like to know witch boat that is
they are very hard to find that new. i dont think i could ever sell
mine.

GofastRacer
02-04-2005, 08:28 PM
good luck to you, a 2003 i would like to know witch boat that is
they are very hard to find that new. i dont think i could ever sell
mine.
Bob, you better not ever sell it!.. :hammerhea :D

Boat211
02-13-2005, 12:31 PM
hey orange picker,
what do you want for the 210?

SK48
02-13-2005, 04:04 PM
I've got a turbo Vector V-drive that I would part with, if anyone is interested.

Lake Ape
02-13-2005, 04:18 PM
I've got a turbo Vector V-drive that I would part with, if anyone is interested.
how much?

19.6 schiada
02-13-2005, 10:10 PM
hey sofa king smooth did you get the schiada rc ? if it's the one i'm thinking about it was being built at the same shop as ours was reriged at . you are right it is a beautiful boat even befor it was finished would like to see photos of it

Hallett
02-14-2005, 04:33 PM
hey sofa king smooth did you get the schiada rc ? if it's the one i'm thinking about it was being built at the same shop as ours was reriged at . you are right it is a beautiful boat even befor it was finished would like to see photos of it
yes we all would like to see your new ride, we have been waiting. :rollside:

Hallett
02-14-2005, 04:38 PM
:D Hello, Hallet ( Bob ) I'm gonna be down that way soon with the boat, if it warms up just a tad, maybe we can hook up and take a cruise in our boats, ya know blown boats love the cool, crisp air !! Hope all has been good with you guys. Maybe I can talk pop's into a lil winter cruise as well.
Let see, if I sell my 21' Blown v-drive for 50k, then i'd only need another 50k for my 24' v-drive Schiada :D Hmmmmmmmmm, decisions :rolleyes: Wait 6 months for it to be built, hmmmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: ???
:D :D Damn nice to own a SCHIADA !!!!!!!!
that sounds great scott we should do that soon
and your dad needs to come out to. talk to you
soon Bob. :cool:

franky
02-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Keith is Keith E. Sayre on the boards. Hum, an '85 for $65K, one with no power for $32K or a running '76 for $30K?? Decisions, decisions, decisions. :D
You forgot to mention the "clapped out" part regarding the '76 for $30K.

Jordy
02-14-2005, 08:06 PM
You forgot to mention the "clapped out" part regarding the '76 for $30K.
Clapped out???

Freak
02-15-2005, 06:14 AM
I'd like to see some pics of these bad ass boats. Schiada's, turbo Vectors I'm getting a woody.
Humm looks like the dice just started rolling on this thread. If I had 30k I'd be owning a black boat.

mondorally
02-15-2005, 07:24 AM
I'd like to see some pics of these bad ass boats.
Here's one of my Schiada 22' Daycruiser.
.... I'm getting a woody.
EDIT: Sorry, just realized where this thread was hiding..... Its not a v-drive. Adjust your woody accordingly.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2001Side.jpg
Justin

jackpunx
02-15-2005, 09:07 AM
hey orange picker,
what do you want for the 210?
about 80k from what I understand.. I talked to the builder. .it would cost 160+ to remake

Freak
02-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Here's one of my Schiada 22' Daycruiser.
EDIT: Sorry, just realized where this thread was hiding..... Its not a v-drive. Adjust your woody accordingly.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2001Side.jpg
Justin
Nice very nice. Adjusting adjusting ahhhh....

franky
02-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Hallet, are you the guy that I met at Big River (FC2) that works for the gas pipeline and hooked me up with Steve regarding the Red 21 RC?

Hallett
02-15-2005, 04:54 PM
Hallet, are you the guy that I met at Big River (FC2) that works for the gas pipeline and hooked me up with Steve regarding the Red 21 RC?
Hi franky thats me, how are you did you find a schiada yet.

Norseman
02-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Clapped out???
Jordy;
Sounds like it's time for more pictures!!!

Jrocket
02-15-2005, 08:09 PM
Scared ya huh?

Jordy
02-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Jordy;
Sounds like it's time for more pictures!!!
Apparently. Even if it's "clapped out" for less money than someone wants for one with no engine, it seems to me that someone would end up money ahead buying on and playing dress up on it rather than buying one dressed up and building a twin turbo or a blower engine that will live. ;)

franky
02-15-2005, 09:31 PM
:confused: What mean ummm" clapped ", jordan, explanation of this unusual term....... :confused:
Clapped out means it has seen better days (being nice here).
Hallet,
I just bought Steve's 21RC w/o the motor which it turns out had a bad block anyway. So....I just built a blown BBC and I just bought the boat for it. HEE HEE. I am not a Red guy but that thiug is so fr#ckin clean, I could not pass it up. THANKS FOR THE INTRO!!!

franky
02-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Apparently. Even if it's "clapped out" for less money than someone wants for one with no engine, it seems to me that someone would end up money ahead buying on and playing dress up on it rather than buying one dressed up and building a twin turbo or a blower engine that will live. ;)
Your not even close buddy, you would have to spend so much money making that thing presentable. Let it go, kind of like the gel coat

Jordy
02-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Your not even close buddy, you would have to spend so much money making that thing presentable. Let it go, kind of like the gel coat
OK, you've never even seen it and seem to know it all. You know, if you don't have anything nice to say you should just keep your ****ing mouth shut. ;)

Jordy
02-15-2005, 09:58 PM
:confused: What mean ummm" clapped ", jordan, explanation of this unusual term....... :confused:
I'm a little confused too. I asked for an explanation and got some jackass talking shit who obviously doesn't know anything and from what I've seen really contributes an awful lot to the boards.
So the gel needs work in a couple spots, a couple grand later you have the whole thing reshot, looking like new, with whatever colors you want, just like what I was planning to do, but I guess that means it's clapped out. :rolleyes:

SPECTRABRENT
02-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Franky,
Post some pics of your Schiada.
Brent

franky
02-16-2005, 03:13 AM
OK, you've never even seen it and seem to know it all. You know, if you don't have anything nice to say you should just keep your ****ing mouth shut. ;)
Jordy,
Let it go. And I have seen the boat, walked around it in your back yard stepping in dog shit. That thing IS clapped out. It would cost a hell of a lot more than a "couple grand" to make that thing look "new". Don't tell ME I don't know what I am talking about.

franky
02-16-2005, 03:54 AM
Franky,
Post some pics of your Schiada.
Brent
I would be proud to when it gets back to LHC. It is at Carlson Brummets (sp?) in SoCal having the motor pulled. Steve, the guy I bought it from, is converting the (twin turbo) motor to FI for his new 21 RC he is having built at the tune of over $120K last I heard. Should be ready Spring 2006!!.
He had just completey gone through this boat and I am telling you, it is fr$cken beautiful. Looks brand new, even the trailer. He went first cabin with everything, best upholstery guy, painter, re-wiring, etc. This boat needs NOTHING but a motor to do the rest of the boat justice. I am a happy guy.
Now I gotta figure out which boat to sell, threes a crowd.

franky
02-16-2005, 07:24 AM
Franky, that would be Mr. Carson Brummett, know thy engine builder, my dad loves his Brummett 572........all work he has done for me has been first class.
So I am told. I was also informed that once you've had a twin turbo motor, you will accept thothing else. Do you have the same sentements?

Jordy
02-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Jordy,
Let it go. And I have seen the boat, walked around it in your back yard stepping in dog shit. That thing IS clapped out. It would cost a hell of a lot more than a "couple grand" to make that thing look "new". Don't tell ME I don't know what I am talking about.
Oh yeah, that was before you had your eye surgery, so I guess we'll have to figure that in. Well quite a little bit has changed since you saw it, and you had no intentions of buying, just wanted to look at it and kick some tires, so it didn't get polished out. At any rate, you don't think someone could, if they so desired, tear the boat down to nothing and redo it for less that what it would cost to build a blower/twin turbo engine? The interior is in great shape, new gauges, casale box, prop shaft seal, fresh tranny and a low hour engine. So the gel has a couple spots that are "clapped out" as you put it. Seems to me that gel is cheaper than a power plant. :rolleyes:
I also stand by my original statement of if you don't have anything nice to say...
But I really appreciate your support. :idea:

orange picker
02-16-2005, 09:17 AM
J rocket
It hasnt scared me yet but i cant seem to find anyone to ride with me anymore. Plus I want to get something slower so you can keep up.

Lake Ape
02-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Jordy,
Dudes don't F' around with Jordy, I've heard stories! :mad:

19.6 schiada
02-16-2005, 03:17 PM
orange picker are you getting out of ski racing or are you just changing boat class f2?

Squeezing Spectra
02-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey Orange Picker blow the dust off that thing and get it out of the garage LOL. Bruce

Jrocket
02-16-2005, 06:58 PM
J rocket
It hasnt scared me yet but i cant seem to find anyone to ride with me anymore. Plus I want to get something slower so you can keep up.
That would explain the pontoon boat.The indian told us that you couldnt drive it over 60 without smelling like pee but thats just what I heard.
Now go get my golf balls out of the back of your fruit stand for me.

Big Proppa
02-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Here's one - it's not a schiada but it did run close to 80 -
25k with power - 3k with out :cool: :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16Spectra_002.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16Spectra_003.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/16Spectra_001.jpg

Jordy
02-18-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey Bill, what's that white thing on the right side of the second picture? You really have to look to see it. :D

cyclone
02-18-2005, 10:51 AM
i knew you couldt keep any boat for more than six months bill!!!!! what was it you said to me??? Oh i sold the CP because we wanted something bigger. lol

MellowYelloW
02-18-2005, 11:30 AM
I dont know if you still looking...but I heard a friend talking about selling his schiada...I think its a 96....blown/superchilled 468 (850hp) art carr turbo 400 trans..new interior from schiada...nicest boat i have ever been in..everything this guy has is bad ass...let me know if your interested...he lives in long beach...i think the asking price is 70k obo.
brian

Big Proppa
02-18-2005, 06:34 PM
She's not for sale just whoring out some pictures. Cyco I'm keeping this one. Going down to big river in the morning to pick it up, dropping her off at Martinez for some new (you know what) then back over to Tommy for some (blank) work, then over to Hustlers to install a great big (wow). Then color sand and drop back off in storage. :D it's going to be an expensive month but I'm sure you know all about that cyclone.

Hallett
02-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Nice Boat Bill When Did You GET That One.
How Does it Handle it look's Like it would
Handle Some Chop.

Sleek-Jet
02-19-2005, 02:31 AM
This has turned into quite the thread.
Orange picker is still looking for a River Cruiser.
Jordy has been accused of having the clap or being clapped, I'm not sure. :jawdrop:
Franky evidentally can write large checks to people and still not be able to spell their names correctly. :eat:
Nice to see everything is normal. :D

franky
02-19-2005, 07:28 AM
This has turned into quite the thread.
Orange picker is still looking for a River Cruiser.
Jordy has been accused of having the clap or being clapped, I'm not sure. :jawdrop:
Franky evidentally can write large checks to people and still not be able to spell their names correctly. :eat:
Nice to see everything is normal. :D
....and Sleek-Jet can't read threads correctly cause Franky didn't write a big check to someone who's name he can't spell :)
I bought a 21RC w/o engine, the guy I bought it from kept the motor and HE is writing big checks to Mr. Brummett to update the motor and to Schiada for a new 21RC.
Just joshin' man, I already got Jordy pissed, don't need another.

Big Proppa
02-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Hey Hallett it runs really well. Haven't had it up to parker or havasu yet but it had no problem handling the afternoon chop on other parts of the river wide open, it felt like the faster we went the better the ride - definatley something I could get used to. Just got back from the river picking it up - get some upholstery and a sound system over the next few weeks then a color sand and some pin stripping and I will for once in my life have finished my boat well in advance of summer.
WOW what a friggin concept

Hallett
02-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Hey Hallett it runs really well. Haven't had it up to parker or havasu yet but it had no problem handling the afternoon chop on other parts of the river wide open, it felt like the faster we went the better the ride - definatley something I could get used to. Just got back from the river picking it up - get some upholstery and a sound system over the next few weeks then a color sand and some pin stripping and I will for once in my life have finished my boat well in advance of summer.
WOW what a friggin concept
Hey Bill that sounds great your boat is looking good .
see you soon Hallett.

sofa king smooth
02-21-2005, 04:03 PM
mellow yellow how can i get in contact with your buddy,would like to take a look.Not sure if i'm getting the one i have been lookin at.