PDA

View Full Version : Oh the shame!

FMluvswater
02-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Unfreakingbelieveable! It's not looking good on me at all when my eight year old son can whoop my ass at foozball! :redface: :o :wink: It was hella fun though! :D :D Anyone else have amazing kids? LOL! ;) :D

Kim Hanson
02-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Unfreakingbelieveable! It's not looking good on me at all when my eight year old son can whoop my ass at foozball! :redface: :o :wink: It was hella fun though! :D :D Anyone else have amazing kids? LOL! ;) :D
Its all in the wrist, spinning them don't count with me.........( . )( . )..... ;)

Debbolas
02-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Bet he is ONE happy boy!!!!
Imagine how great that must have felt to him, Congrats!!! Great Mom!! :rollside: :D
Lousy Foozball player = Great MOM!!!:D

FMluvswater
02-04-2005, 09:07 PM
The thing is Deb I am not a let the kid win kind of Mom I was trying to beat him (with a cup of coffee in one hand of course! :wink: :D ). The kid can gloat when he scores like nobody's business! :D He didn't have quite the same reaction when I would score? :confused: :D I think we both enjoyed playing regardless - we didn't keep numerical score I just know he scored way more often than I did! :D

FMluvswater
02-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Its all in the wrist, spinning them don't count with me.........( . )( . )..... ;)
Sugar you can play on my team he got several goals by spinning them! :D I guess maybe :redface: I got a few that way myself! :o :D

Debbolas
02-04-2005, 09:21 PM
The thing is Deb I am not a let the kid win kind of Mom I was trying to beat him (with a cup of coffee in one hand of course! :wink: :D ). The kid can gloat when he scores like nobody's business! :D He didn't have quite the same reaction when I would score? :confused: :D I think we both enjoyed playing regardless - we didn't keep numerical score I just know he scored way more often than I did! :D
THAT is the best way to beat your mom, when she isn't "letting you win" :D

FMluvswater
02-04-2005, 09:23 PM
THAT is the best way to beat your mom, when she isn't "letting you win" :D
:cry: OH THE SHAME!!! :redface: :D :D :D

a catered life
02-04-2005, 10:44 PM
got the same dam problems here got my ass wiped in halo last week :p

FMluvswater
02-05-2005, 01:12 AM
got the same dam problems here got my ass wiped in halo last week :p
It kinda stings huh? Damn. :D

ratso
02-05-2005, 08:04 AM
I remember years back when I got my son and nephews into motocross, they started out on 60's, then went to 80's, and finally 125's. Over the years, they felt this hopeless feeling at times, being that we were a very competitive group, that they would never be able to beat me on the track. I still remember the day my son outran me, and then my oldest nephew. You wouldn't believe the grin on their faces. Wasn't long before they were "schooling" me, and I figured it was time to hang up the helmet then.

FMluvswater
02-05-2005, 10:09 AM
I remember years back when I got my son and nephews into motocross, they started out on 60's, then went to 80's, and finally 125's. Over the years, they felt this hopeless feeling at times, being that we were a very competitive group, that they would never be able to beat me on the track. I still remember the day my son outran me, and then my oldest nephew. You wouldn't believe the grin on their faces. Wasn't long before they were "schooling" me, and I figured it was time to hang up the helmet then.
Oh ouch! :D Damn. Good plan ratso. :wink: Quit with some semblance of dignity left! :idea: :D http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
We always hope our kids are the best parts of us concentrated and our worst parts severely diluted. :)

BarryMac
02-05-2005, 10:13 AM
My youngest hands me my a@# no matter what we are playing, she has the animal instinct and goes for the jugular, even if we are playing "Go Fish". I bet your son was so happy when he won, winning will only boost his self esteem making him a better little man than he already is, he sounds like a really gret kid FM, congrats on doing such a wonderful job...

FMluvswater
02-05-2005, 10:21 AM
My youngest hands me my a@# no matter what we are playing, she has the animal instinct and goes for the jugular, even if we are playing "Go Fish". I bet your son was so happy when he won, winning will only boost his self esteem making him a better little man than he already is, he sounds like a really gret kid FM, congrats on doing such a wonderful job...
Happy? Happy you say? :supp: I think the whole building heard him laughing as he gloated over every score! :idea: :redface:
Overdramatise my defeat to encourage his gloat? :confused: Wasn't me. :D
He really is a great kid. :) I swear I'd think that even if he wasn't mine. :cool: