PDA

View Full Version : ????????????????

Clown Midgets
02-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Last summer I was in the Agusta Ga area for a Midget/Sprint car race and stayed for the boat races.
I am fairly up on car racing but would like to learn more about boats before I buy one.
A bud told me about ***boat and said it would take me along way twards learnig boats.
So far I have learned bout how to be a fag, someone named Kim is a boy and girl at the same time, outboard owners are gay, flat bottoms are driven by short monkeys, some old dude thinks this is a fishn site, some guy with a Sanger has a temper problem some other guy pretends he owns the boat from the lame movie The Great Outdoors and on and on.
Then I go to the sand bar and nothing but crap about wife swapp'n and out of control people wanting to kick the crap out of some dude at a site 6 with a noise meeter.
Then I go to v-drives and it's all bout some old dudes hammer'en on some new dudes bout whos the king? WTF are they into boating or just slinging shit?
If someone wants to learn about high performance boating where should he go? Hope I did'nt piss to many of you off but Damn!

Debbolas
02-04-2005, 09:43 PM
:rollside: Post a boat thread in the sandbar and we will respond with boat related information..............we aren't all wife swappers there :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
02-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Last summer I was in the Agusta Ga area for a Midget/Sprint car race and stayed for the boat races.
I am fairly up on car racing but would like to learn more about boats before I buy one.
A bud told me about ***boat and said it would take me along way twards learnig boats.
So far I have learned bout how to be a fag, someone named Kim is a boy and girl at the same time, outboard owners are gay, flat bottoms are driven by short monkeys, some old dude thinks this is a fishn site, some guy with a Sanger has a temper problem some other guy pretends he owns the boat from the lame movie The Great Outdoors and on and on.
Then I go to the sand bar and nothing but crap about wife swapp'n and out of control people wanting to kick the crap out of some dude at a site 6 with a noise meeter.
Then I go to v-drives and it's all bout some old dudes hammer'en on some new dudes bout whos the king? WTF are they into boating or just slinging shit?
If someone wants to learn about high performance boating where should he go? Hope I did'nt piss to many of you off but Damn!
LMAO!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Truth hurts!! :220v:

BILLY.B
02-05-2005, 06:37 AM
You went to the boat drags and now your thinking of buying a boat. What kind of boat do you think you want and what do you plan on doing with it?. Drag racing, river racing, or more of a boat the whole family can enjoy?. Your answer i'm sure we'll get a ton of responses and hopefully alot of good info and not alot of BS. :cool:

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Its all about the drama here, Im a guy but when they see the name they think girl ( perverts ).........( . )( . )........ :D

dmontzsta
02-05-2005, 09:26 AM
Its all about the drama here, Im a guy but when they see the name they think girl ( perverts ).........( . )( . )........ :D
I also thought you were a girl when I saw a pic of you driving your boat a long time ago, thought it was a hardcore lesbian girl but a girl.

single barrel
02-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Whatever Kimmy. Your a bitch now and always a bitch.

Coleitis22
02-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Sounds like you been drinking too much of that lynchburg lemonade. Calm down and be patient. There are a lot of very boat saavy folks on these forums. Some are bored and just tryin to make sense of life and have a little fun. Post a thread and ask some very specific questions about what you want. Then when the postings come across you will see some great answers. PM the best and see if you can call them on the phone. It's really easy just calm down. :sleeping: :sleeping:

Clown Midgets
02-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the civil replys. What form would be best to post in for all around knoledge of high performance boats 20' and under?
I am looking for a boat that will run in the teens and will carry up to 4. I don't mind wrench'n but not all day.
Thanks Samot Urug = I'm not a terriost, the name is scandinavian
Coleitis 22, bottoms up :messedup:

Coleitis22
02-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the civil replys. What form would be best to post in for all around knoledge of high performance boats 20' and under?
I am looking for a boat that will run in the teens and will carry up to 4. I don't mind wrench'n but not all day.
Almost everyone ends up on the Sandbar. Usually week nights are best. Seems mornings and weekends the threads get buried. Go through the tech title threads, folks asking for help on a hull, cam,carb, heads etc. Read the answers and focus on the guys with experience. Some guys have forgotten more about boats than the average person will ever know. Check out the guys with racing backgrounds, if they can't answer your questions, they know someone that can. Best of Luck. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 11:52 AM
I also thought you were a girl when I saw a pic of you driving your boat a long time ago, thought it was a hardcore lesbian girl but a girl.
The long hair throws a curve ball in to it sometimes :D .........( . )( . )....... ;)

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Whatever Kimmy. Your a bitch now and always a bitch.
You say that like ya know me........( . )( . )........ :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/728351.jpg

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 12:17 PM
I would go into whatever section of drive system you have and ask questions, some people are nasty..like those v-drive guys, but most will tell it to ya if they know anything about them. That is how I got on the forums, you will see who are the good ones to ask and not get slammed for asking it..I have asked alot of stupid questions and Im Norweign so don't be shy and ask away. :cool: ........( . )( . )...........

lost boy
02-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Tip # 1 Dont waste your time in bench racers. It is no longer RELEVANT,not that it ever was. It is for the one's who like to piss into the wind. For that
list look at the TITLE side of the BENCH RACER'S page and you can see most of the name's sucking the "life" out of that forum!
Tip # 2 The SANDBAR Hmmmm......"not all wife swappers" :jawdrop:
Well? let's put it this way.......most of them have to get matching TATTOO'S so they can remember who they came with, and who to go home with.
Tip # 3 Choose wisely ,who you listen to as far as advice (see tip # 1)
Good luck, there are lot's of good folk's out there BUT!!! see tip # 1
Tip #4 Go Back and Read Tip # 1 :D

Kim Hanson
02-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Tip # 1 Dont waste your time in bench racers. It is no longer RELEVANT,not that it ever was. It is for the one's who like to piss into the wind. For that
list look at the TITLE side of the BENCH RACER'S page and you can see most of the name's sucking the "life" out of that forum!
Tip # 2 The SANDBAR Hmmmm......"not all wife swappers" :jawdrop:
Well? let's put it this way.......most of them have to get matching TATTOO'S so they can remember who they came with, and who to go home with.
Tip # 3 Choose wisely ,who you listen to as far as advice (see tip # 1)
Good luck, there are lot's of good folk's out there BUT!!! see tip # 1
Tip #4 Go Back and Read Tip # 1 :D
I think you are lost........( . )( . ).......wannabe boy!..... :sleeping:

Kachina26
02-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey! Leave the old timer alone, he has much in the way of experiance to offer. Oh wait, Jan 05? Nevermind

lost boy
02-05-2005, 04:56 PM
see ,my point EXACTLY!
Thank's for MAKING IT FOR ME!

rrrr
02-05-2005, 08:19 PM
I have asked alot of stupid questions ........( . )( . )...........
And there ya have it.

Kim Hanson
02-06-2005, 08:38 AM
And there ya have it.
There is no stupid questions only stupid answers :D .........( . )( . ).......

lucky
02-09-2005, 12:28 PM
dam , they swap wives in sand bar , and all this time i thought they really liked me

Kim Hanson
02-13-2005, 07:36 PM
dam , they swap wives in sand bar , and all this time i thought they really liked me
I guess ya have to live there..........( . )( . )........... :( :D

Clown Midgets
02-14-2005, 10:04 AM
Thank you to those that didnt Hi-Jack my thread. I still didnt get an answer on which forum to go to to get my answers :confused:
Is there anything like sprint car racing, but on water :idea: And if so is there any of this around my neck of the woulds :cool:
Thanks agaon
Samoht

lucky
02-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Thank you to those that didnt Hi-Jack my thread. I still didnt get an answer on which forum to go to to get my answers :confused:
Is there anything like sprint car racing, but on water :idea: And if so is there any of this around my neck of the woulds :cool:
Thanks agaon
Samoht
i THINK VDRIVE.COM IS MORE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR - GFINISHLINE ,RIVERRACER - ITS FULL OF GOOD GUYS - JUST DON'T TALK POLOTICS - :eek: HOPE THAT HELPS - SE ASTA

lucky
02-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Ss Racing Is Like Sprint Car Racing - K - Like Outlaw And If You Want To Get Muddy - See Canuck In The Jetboat -

Blown 472
02-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Thanks agaon
Samoht
Post your questions in the gear heads section.

Clown Midgets
02-14-2005, 10:59 AM
What is Ss Racing, K racing :) What do the letters stand for, and what kind of racing do they do? Is there any of thisn on the east coast/
Thanks Lucky for your response

Blown 472
02-14-2005, 11:03 AM
What is Ss Racing, K racing :) What do the letters stand for, and what kind of racing do they do? Is there any of thisn on the east coast/
Thanks Lucky for your response
V drive stuff.

Roland the Fisherman
02-14-2005, 03:16 PM
CM, first you need to decide if you want a inboard (4 stroke) or outboard (mostly 2 stroke). If you want to run over a 100mph, do little wrench'n and cary 4 all day long look at a outboard tunnel.
Outboards run circle boats as well = F-1, but it's big $'s.
SS and K boats would be closer to Miget and Sprint cars.
Someone from the V-drive section may have a different answer for what SS and K stand for but I think it is SS Boats =super slow and K Boats= Ka ka boats, or krappy Boats for you non spanish speakers.

Kim Hanson
02-14-2005, 07:15 PM
CM, first you need to decide if you want a inboard (4 stroke) or outboard (mostly 2 stroke). If you want to run over a 100mph, do little wrench'n and cary 4 all day long look at a outboard tunnel.
Someone from the V-drive section may have a different answer for what SS and K stand for but I think it is SS Boats =super slow and K Boats= Ka ka boats, or krappy Boats for you non spanish speakers.
BBBwwwhhhaaAAa, too funny Steve.......( . )( . )........... :D :D

Clown Midgets
02-14-2005, 08:31 PM
Roland,
This is exactly the reply I would expext from one of you outboard guys :devil: Every time you, and that Hanson retard have to put everything down instead of giving me the positives about what you run. i dont know which one is better to be honest, but the only one of what seems to be the "outboard Clan" that is helpful is You Te so far. Lucky is also a very helpful outboard guy. I've put up a post in Hot spots east hoping to find somepeople who are serious about helping someone out.
Not trying to be mean or rude, but sometimes I just get heated up :confused:

Kim Hanson
02-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Clown Midgets , okay go into the V-Drive section...they will lead you to where you want to go with the boats you asked about. But call me a retard one more time and it not going to be nice K............( . )( . )..........
You should take your time and read through the forums like most do and you will find your place and I can tell you it sure isn't here :cool: ... :idea:
Give me a call its 1 780 875 6742, I will tell you in person :D

Clown Midgets
02-15-2005, 06:06 AM
Kim Im sorry for calling you a retard I was just frustrated about know one giving me the info I was looking for, and you werte the hed of the group :angry2: Thanks for the help :D

lucky
02-15-2005, 06:23 AM
Clown Midgets , okay go into the V-Drive section...they will lead you to where you want to go with the boats you asked about. But call me a retard one more time and it not going to be nice K............( . )( . )..........
You should take your time and read through the forums like most do and you will find your place and I can tell you it sure isn't here :cool: ... :idea:
Give me a call its 1 780 875 6742, I will tell you in person :D
FUNNY - I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS CANTARD ???? LMAO :D BY THE WAY - CLOWN MIDGET - I LIKE THE BARNEY CLAN AND THEY ARE A BUNCH OF GREAT GUYS - BUT I'M THE BLACK SHEEP - AS I DO OWN A V DRIVE - AND SOMETIMES IT RUNS - :jawdrop:

Roland the Fisherman
02-15-2005, 07:27 AM
Roland,
This is exactly the reply I would expext from one of you outboard guys :devil: Every time you, and that Hanson retard have to put everything down instead of giving me the positives about what you run. i dont know which one is better to be honest, but the only one of what seems to be the "outboard Clan" that is helpful is You Te so far. Lucky is also a very helpful outboard guy. I've put up a post in Hot spots east hoping to find somepeople who are serious about helping someone out.
Not trying to be mean or rude, but sometimes I just get heated up :confused:
Well cool down your jets Clown Boy :cool: . If you can read between the lines you will see there is accurate info. in my post.
UT and Lucky are very wise and could be of much help. Ax a specific question and see if you get a specific answer. :wink:
By the way, what ya drink'n in that town of Lynchburg Tenn?

lucky
02-15-2005, 08:23 AM
Well cool down your jets Clown Boy :cool: . Lucky are very wise and could be of much help. . :wink:
YEA , ROLAND THANKS FOR THE PROPS - I HAVE SOME LAND IN UTAH - WANNA BUY IT ? :eek: LMAO

Clown Midgets
02-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Well cool down your jets Clown Boy :cool: . If you can read between the lines you will see there is accurate info. in my post.
UT and Lucky are very wise and could be of much help. Ax a specific question and see if you get a specific answer. :wink:
Lynchburg Lemonade of course :D

Kim Hanson
02-15-2005, 06:24 PM
FUNNY - I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS CANTARD ???? LMAO :D BY THE WAY - CLOWN MIDGET - I LIKE THE BARNEY CLAN AND THEY ARE A BUNCH OF GREAT GUYS - BUT I'M THE BLACK SHEEP - AS I DO OWN A V DRIVE - AND SOMETIMES IT RUNS - :jawdrop:
I thought you were Barney Clan or did you jump ship on us :p I have a V-Drive also, nothing bad about that---just don't talk about it :D :D thats just what I have seen...........( . )( . )...........
PS....you are a Calitard :D :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
02-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Kim Im sorry for calling you a retard I was just frustrated about know one giving me the info I was looking for, and you werte the hed of the group :angry2: Thanks for the help :D
I have both a v-drive and a O/B, I love the Whacker over the v-drive, whacker has big power, stereo, seating for 4 and is fast.
V-Drive has big motor with loud pipes, no stereo and Lazy Boy seats, its wet and its scary to drive without a whirl away in it, it sits so low in the water, that it takes on water on a regular bases! The whacker no water at all, see why I like the whacker..
Whacker had new engine last year and I never took it over 7000 rpm and I still did 106 mph and the V-Drive was only 90 mph and it just didn't feel good in that boat, shit you sit on top of it compared to my whacker that you sit in it........To each his own they say........( . )( . )........

lucky
02-16-2005, 06:45 AM
I thought you were Barney Clan or did you jump ship on us :p I have a V-Drive also, nothing bad about that---just don't talk about it :D :D thats just what I have seen...........( . )( . )...........
PS....you are a Calitard :D :hammer2: I AM PART OF THE BANEY CLAN - AND PROUD OF IT -
LOL CALI TARD :D MORE LIKE CAN'TAFFORD IA

You Te
02-16-2005, 07:02 AM
Power to Havasu Barney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Te

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 05:59 PM
I AM PART OF THE BANEY CLAN - AND PROUD OF IT -
LOL CALI TARD :D MORE LIKE CAN'TAFFORD IA
Im very proud to be of " The Barney Clan "The rest are just pee on's :2purples: ..........( . )( . ).......... :wink:

Kim Hanson
02-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Power to Havasu Barney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Te
HELL YA !.........( . )( . )..................... :cool:

Clown Midgets
02-23-2005, 05:26 AM
Who is Barney? :confused:

lucky
02-23-2005, 06:49 AM
a very highly trained military group just south of the boarder ! they work deep in the bush and are into hand to hand combat - :idea: :D have been known to tie up people and torcher them - but that has only recently been discoverd - - they have tacktical vechicals with highly sophisticated smoke screens - I've said to much i must go ;)

Roland the Fisherman
02-23-2005, 09:53 AM
a very highly trained military group just south of the boarder ! they work deep in the bush and are into hand to hand combat - :idea: :D have been known to tie up people and torcher them - but that has only recently been discoverd - - they have tacktical vechicals with highly sophisticated smoke screens - I've said to much i must go ;)
Way to go big mouth! Now you have to kill us all.

Clown Midgets
02-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Lucky I thought you were one of the few that could give a serious answer to a serious post :boxingguy I see your no different than roland :( Always a smart ass :lightsabe

Roland the Fisherman
02-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Lucky I thought you were one of the few that could give a serious answer to a serious post :boxingguy I see your no different than roland :( Always a smart ass :lightsabe
I'm sorry :(

Kim Hanson
02-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Who is Barney? :confused:
HavasuBarney.Com its another web site CM...........( . )( . ).......... :D

lucky
02-24-2005, 06:34 AM
are you serious ? I"M just like roland ? :( lol - well cool i guess i can bullshit whith the best / worst of them :coffeycup :coffeycup :D ps roland's my hero

Roland the Fisherman
02-24-2005, 08:17 AM
are you serious ? I"M just like roland ? :( lol - well cool i guess i can bullshit whith the best / worst of them :coffeycup :coffeycup :D ps roland's my hero
Geezs dude, stop brown nose'n. I already told you Mrs Hater can stop by on her way back to fat I mean flat bottom boy. :wink:
And if CM does'nt knock off the harsh criticism of our little clam here, I'm giving his turn to Kim & Marcy for a little tag teaming weekend in the great white north.. :wink:

Clown Midgets
02-24-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm sorry :(
Its cool IM just in the wrong forum :argue:

uclahater
02-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Geezs dude, stop brown nose'n. I already told you Mrs Hater can stop by on her way back to fat I mean flat bottom boy. :wink:
And if CM does'nt knock off the harsh criticism of our little clam here, I'm giving his turn to Kim & Marcy for a little tag teaming weekend in the great white north.. :wink:
My wify say if she doesnt recieve checky soon there will be no reason for you to stop by :hammerhea :crossx: :eek:

rrrr
02-24-2005, 08:52 AM
And if CM does'nt knock off the harsh criticism of my little clam here, I'm giving his turn to Kim & Marcy for a little tag teaming weekend in the great white north.. :wink:
Roland, everyone is tired of hearing about your clam. Let it go. :hammerhea
Uh, as they say, "clam up". :crossx: :crossx:

lucky
02-24-2005, 09:10 AM
My wify say if she doesnt recieve checky soon there will be no reason for you to stop by :hammerhea :crossx: :eek:
three printers in the bunch - and no checks - you guys suck :crossx:

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 10:13 AM
three printers in the bunch - and no checks - you guys suck :crossx:
There is no money in checks. There are companies that specialize in checks only.
:D

lucky
02-24-2005, 12:13 PM
ok this will get things going again --
Hey roland , when your done driving haters wife , he gonna let you drive the new boat first , so it's done right ....... :crossx: :yuk:

Roland the Fisherman
02-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Roland, everyone is tired of hearing about your clam. Let it go. :hammerhea
Uh, as they say, "clam up". :crossx: :crossx:
Look Texas hold'um it's bad enough I got the new guy jumping me. I don't need some red neck sod farmer piling on.

rrrr
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Look Texas hold'um it's bad enough I got the new guy jumping me. I don't need some red neck sod farmer piling on.
Sod farmer??? Why you.... Hey! Come back here with my tractor!!!! :crossx: :hammerhea

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 03:05 PM
Sod farmer??? Why you.... Hey! Come back here with my tractor!!!! :crossx: :hammerhea
Roland is one of those rich city folks, he drives a corvette, he probably woulndnt even know how to drive a tractor.
:mix:

uclahater
02-24-2005, 03:08 PM
ok this will get things going again --
Hey roland , when your done driving haters wife , he gonna let you drive the new boat first , so it's done right ....... :crossx: :yuk:
You must have me confused with You Te :2purples: I dont need other people to drive my boat Lucky, but I guess I could let him take it out while IM driving you :crossx: Especially since he paid for the paint job :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
02-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Roland is one of those rich city folks, he drives a corvette, he probably woulndnt even know how to drive a tractor.
:mix:
You ain't seen shiet till you seen me run a 833 bobcat ;) Rich city boy my ass. Fack is I got me me a little spred in Yorktown Tx. just a yander down the road from you rrrrrrrrrrr. ;) .

lucky
02-24-2005, 04:01 PM
You must have me confused with You Te :2purples: I dont need other people to drive my boat Lucky, but I guess I could let him take it out while IM driving you :crossx: Especially since he paid for the paint job :cool:
you could'nt keep up with me - fag lol

dmontzsta
02-24-2005, 04:15 PM
You ain't seen shiet till you seen me run a 833 bobcat ;) Rich city boy my ass. Fack is I got me me a little spred in Yorktown Tx. just a yander down the road from you rrrrrrrrrrr. ;) .
damn, Roland has houses all over and flys himself around, I would say RICH.
;)

Roman 1
02-24-2005, 04:23 PM
.... AS I DO OWN A V DRIVE - AND SOMETIMES IT RUNS - :jawdrop:
Heres a guy you'd want to buy a car from....BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
R1 :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
02-24-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey Lucky you know what they say, " if it flies, floats or fu-ks if cheeper to rent!" :)

Clown Midgets
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey Lucky you know what they say, " if it flies, floats or fu-ks if cheeper to rent!" :)
I guess in your case your renting, and buying so I dont think cheeper is in your book Mr. Rich City Boy :eat:
Hows that for my first bench racers smack
Hey RRRR thanks for covering my back, but I dont need help

Clown Midgets
02-24-2005, 05:02 PM
you could'nt keep up with me - fag lol
your sick lucky

lucky
02-25-2005, 06:56 AM
Heres a guy you'd want to buy a car from....BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
R1 :cool: nice roman - three days ! IT took you THREE DAYS to come up with that , sheezzzzzz - maybe you and mrs demostrater should hook up , you could take each other out on the short bus to the icecream parlor and wipe icecream off eachothers for head - and play tity wink !
r1 sucks hind tit again ... lmao

You Te
02-25-2005, 08:16 AM
You must have me confused with You Te :2purples: I dont need other people to drive my boat. :cool:
I wonder who was driving Rolands boat while he was driving mine.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Roman 1
02-25-2005, 08:40 AM
you could take each other out on the short bus to the icecream parlor and wipe icecream off eachothers for head
wow, you really got me with that one...
R1 :notam:

uclahater
02-25-2005, 09:34 AM
I wonder who was driving Rolands boat while he was driving mine.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
Guru :D :idea: :D :idea: :angry2:

You Te
02-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Guru :D :idea: :D :idea: :angry2:
Guru was on the beach playing with banana.
You Te

Flying Tiger
02-28-2005, 09:55 AM
http://www.bloodymidgets.com/

lucky
03-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Guru was on the beach playing with banana.
You Te
nope - running amuck in bakersfield - broke free for boating season ! :cry: :squiggle: :rolleyes:

Roland the Fisherman
03-04-2005, 05:55 PM
nope - running amuck in bakersfield - broke free for boating season ! :cry: :squiggle: :rolleyes:
My friend, that monkey truly went nuts. That poor basterd has no nose, face, foot or nuts left. :frown:

You Te
03-04-2005, 07:27 PM
I guess Guru ran out of bananas.
You Te