PDA

View Full Version : I voted for ME!

jroos
11-17-2000, 07:25 AM
What a joke. This country and its "technicalities" have gone way past the twilight zone. I now feel that my time in the service as well as my father`s, grandfather`s and everyone else`s was and is a major waste of F`N time. The bureaucratic bullshit has deffinately hit a major oscillation device. Gore should be a man and sit his happy outa shape doughboy ass DOWN. It`s time to accept defeat. Hell, I don`t own my Ferrari yet, give me some of this wasted money. Better yet, lets spend it on some military contracts so we will remain the Billy Bad Asses of the Block. After all, thats what enables us to be "free" to vote to begin with. And let`s tell the Mid Eastern countries to kiss our American asses and lower the price of oil or we will just come take the shit. In closing, did I vote? Hell yeah, I like being American and free and Bush, he`s OK with me.

superdave013
11-17-2000, 12:48 PM
I like your thinking.

BlackWidowBowTies
11-22-2000, 09:28 PM
I am definately with you on this subject jroos. We need less gore and more bush....
( pun intended )
BWBT
" I am mad as hell and I am...... OH well"

jroos
11-27-2000, 05:42 PM
UH, who wants to be the next President? Maybe whom ever has sued the most people and won.

StingRay
11-28-2000, 07:08 AM
Imagine a tree hugging environmental Nazi like Albert as President. Now imagine the impact he would have on boating laws/restrictions by putting Federal pressure on states to comply with say, "noise" reduction as in no thru-hull pipes, speed restrictions, etc. etc. Just think of the possibilities of allowing self-righteous "non-boaters" determine how we recreate on the open waters....

jroos
12-01-2000, 07:01 AM
Good ol` Al wants to tax (even more) U.S. oil. We need to open the Gulf not close it. Why tax our own production? Can we send more jobs over seas? Now, the courts are gonna decide for you who will govern you. Wake up people, our rights are slipping out of our hands,,,,,,,,,FAST. Ever noticed how the courts decide everything? Hell, I`ve spent more time in court the last 2 years than anyone, all over my ex. The judge is gonna tell me right from wrong. Hell, I made it past the second grade. And the cops, they, well lets just say, a woman is right and you`re not. I`ve since adopted a new philosophy, No one, and I meen no one, rides for free!

jroos
12-09-2000, 05:47 PM
Damn, no body wants to mess with this. I know this site curtails to mostly CA, but hell, the Demo`s want to raise fuel prices which affects us all. And I meen PERIOD. Today the higher court gave Gore a big let down. He had a moment of glory with his "partial" recount. GEE, don`t it hurt to lose at your own game?

jroos
12-26-2000, 12:27 PM
Well alright! Election is over and I had alot of e-mail about this post. I won`t mention it again. I am thinking about running in 2004. The only campaign comittment I will keep is this, "FREE FUEL FOR ALL AMERICANS". By the way, the lowest octane rating will be at a modest 128. Thanks for all the e-mails pro and con. Have a Happy,Safe and Prosperous New Year with no flipping.

HAVNAFIT
09-13-2001, 08:16 PM
screw jroos; AUNT JEANIE SEZZZZZ!