PDA

View Full Version : DCB, Eliminator, or Force????

MarkK
02-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Going back in the morning to whip out the checkbook - Need advice from everyone what they think is a better bang for the buck - I am 5 months into this research and finally making a decision tomorrow - Here's what I have narrowed it down to:
DCB F-29 w/700's - $265,000
Eliminator 33 Daytona $330,00
Force 32' - $ 238,000
H E L P !!!!! What do you guys think??????????

CornWater
02-04-2005, 10:07 PM
what motor/drives on the other packages??

MarkK
02-04-2005, 10:10 PM
price is w/teague 700's on all

WetWillie
02-04-2005, 10:10 PM
You cannot go wrong with the DCB29!! Rock solid and beutifully built!
I like mine alot there not the cheapest but you get what you pay for! I will stay in the cult!

WetWillie
02-04-2005, 10:12 PM
YOu will miss summer! :cry:

CornWater
02-04-2005, 10:14 PM
same drives on all??
I'd probably go with the 33 Daytona, with the strides they have made in the rigging department lately.. The comparison, or should I say choices you have made are hard to compare.. It seems like a more accurate comparison would be a 30 daytona, have you looked into this??

MarkK
02-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I have a scarab I am selling to my bro when my new boats done..... Like in December......

MarkK
02-04-2005, 10:15 PM
I have always had a thing for the 33' - I neve3r really checked out the 30 that much

Charley
02-04-2005, 10:24 PM
I have always had a thing for the 33' - I neve3r really checked out the 30 that much
I suggest driving them all..... I'm guessing you will be sipping on DCB koolaid after the test drives are over ;)

don johnson
02-04-2005, 10:41 PM
33 Daytona. I have had a great experiance with Bob and the team at Eliminator. Cannot say enough good things!
Awesome big water boat. It does not handle as flat as an DCB or 30 Daytona but get it in some open water and few can keep up.

DrewDown
02-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Daytona, Size matters in this case.

Bre
02-04-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm sure you will be happy with any of those... but you guys are always trying to go bigger...so why not start off with the biggest :lightsabe

Goodtime$
02-04-2005, 11:08 PM
the green 33 daytona at the show looked pretty mean

Bre
02-04-2005, 11:09 PM
the green 33 daytona at the show looked pretty mean
I thought it was yellow :p ;)
I think that thing is gonna sell fast :cool:

plaster dave
02-04-2005, 11:19 PM
I say the Force best bang for the buck and I liked it the best for me. :rollside:
DCB F-29 w/700's - $265,000 = $ 9,137.00 a ft.
Eliminator 33 Daytona $330,00 = $ 10,000.00 a ft.
Force 32' - $ 238,000 = $ 7,437.50 a ft. just my .02

Bre
02-04-2005, 11:25 PM
I say the Force best bang for the buck and I liked it the best for me. :rollside:
Look at you mathematician (sp) :D
They are all good choices :hammer2:

plaster dave
02-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Look at you mathmatician (sp) :D
They are all good choices :hammer2:
LOL I try. :mix:

Bre
02-04-2005, 11:31 PM
LOL I try. :mix:
Did I spell it wrong??? :220v: Sorry :p

plaster dave
02-04-2005, 11:42 PM
Did I spell it wrong??? :220v: Sorry :p
How would I know I am the worlds worst speller. :cool:

Bre
02-04-2005, 11:43 PM
How would I know I am the worlds worst speller. :cool:
I am right there with ya :( :D

plaster dave
02-04-2005, 11:49 PM
I am right there with ya :( :D
No I'm Dyslexic S/P but I can't even spell it. lol :rollside:

cjordan
02-05-2005, 07:09 AM
33 Daytona. I have had a great experiance with Bob and the team at Eliminator. Cannot say enough good things!
Awesome big water boat. It does not handle as flat as an DCB or 30 Daytona but get it in some open water and few can keep up.
2nd that!.....A good buddy of mine has a 33 and IT WILL STEP OVER SOME SERIOUS WATER!! Absolutly no comparison to my 28 daytona. There are some pretty nice 1-2yr old 33's out there for 200ish that are probably near perfect. My next boat will definately be a 33.....

Charley
02-05-2005, 07:16 AM
if you are willing to spend that extra $$ on a 33' eliminator, at least go ask dave for a price on one of his new 32's ;)

andy01
02-05-2005, 08:08 AM
if you are willing to spend that extra $$ on a 33' eliminator, at least go ask dave for a price on one of his new 32's ;) .
If I was looking at West Coast I would ask Dave about the 32', I am sure he will be competive on price for what you would be getting else where. Value for value the DCB has a great resale and service, you can't really go wrong. Plus it would be cool having one of the first ones this year. I am sure the new 32' will be a very nice piece. I would also talk to Gary Teague at GT performance about doing your power. If you were looking at others in this size I wouldn't pass this boat up either.........
http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/Site/Boats/32/32page.html
Or the new 32' Skater.
Andy

al cole'holic
02-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Cheese n' rice, when did Force jump to the 200k mark?? :hammerhea
...2 years ago boat prices were out of hand, now it's just retarded.

Three Days Only
02-05-2005, 11:32 AM
I need to agree with Andy on this one. if your looking at spending 330K on a 33' eliminator, I would check out the 32 Spectre, and the 32 Skater, way better boats then the 33 daytona, unless you want a cabin then those two are out. If you want a cabin in that range, you better stay west coast! The 32' Spectre will be way cheaper then 330K, It will be in the 2's somewhere!! Plus it will smoke the Eliminator all day with the less power!
In the 29' - 30' range with inboards, the F-29 would be looking pretty good!
Bob just said yesterday for the lakes on a good day, its the best riding boat in that size range. When the water gets big, he said thats when you go back and get the big boy "The Skater"

Riverready
02-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I second this, I spent a long time talking to Force at the show and am going for a test ride on wed. I think they are the best bang for the buck. Also when I talked them yesterday they had only sold one boat at the show, so I'm sure you could talk them down a lot. But all and all I like there rigging, costumer service and of course lines and the style of the boat.

Procraftkev
02-05-2005, 01:46 PM
The most bang for the buck hands down FORCE there rigging is just as good as anybodys.And with the money you saved you can go by your own koolaid! ;)

spectredave
02-05-2005, 02:17 PM
I wood look at the NEW 32 SPECTRE.If you need help e-mail me I'm a dealer for them I will do the best job on the price..
Dave

Sandbar Mike
02-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Mark did you pull the trigger yet? That 32 is lookin good! :D ;)

33daytona
02-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I own a 33 daytona and would recomend it over any of the rest
great boat will step over some really big water they run great 123 mph with 780 hp on bravo's with a full cuddy loaded with all my gear
best bang for the buck
:D

NitroMan
02-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Going back in the morning to whip out the checkbook - Need advice from everyone what they think is a better bang for the buck - I am 5 months into this research and finally making a decision tomorrow - Here's what I have narrowed it down to:
Force 32' - $ 238,000
Dont forget when buying a new boat that some day you will be selling it and resale value is important .

Kilrtoy
02-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Dont forget when buying a new boat that some day you will be selling it and resale value is important .
That is the best statement right there.... So you save 20k upfront and lose 50 on the back side.....

mbrown2
02-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Force 32' - $ 238,000
I don't think the 33 Daytona is a fair comparison...probably a 30 would be a better comparison. From there is would be between who is going to make me the better deal on the boat; rigging being of the same level between the two.......the Force don't do it for me. I like the looks of the 29 better, but the 30 puts up some good numbers as well. I would also drive both before buying any of them.

SummerObsession
02-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Congrat on having 3 GREAT choices!!
Here's my thinking:
Does the "new" 33 eliminator have a new bottom? Read through all kinds of thread here, on OSO, or any other boating forums regarding 33's porpoising, hopping, and general ill handling. Canopies do NOT make a boat handle better. Period.
Force. How is their resale, and who knows of their 30+ ft cat building? From what i know (which is just casual observer-but probably 75% of your target resale buyers :wink: ), I don't consider them a "top line" custom builder.
DCB: great boat, great resale, and the some sort of west coast "kool aid" shit that us Ks. boys don't understand. :wink: :eek:
As was mentioned. I would check out the new 30' Skater or a 32 Spectre as well.
My worthless .02 :hammerhea :cool:

essexjet
02-08-2005, 03:53 AM
299,900 with 575sc and its a '05
2005 skater (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/3/74756343.htm)
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/dealer/750066/74756343_1.jpg

INSman
02-08-2005, 08:31 AM
I would venture to guess that you could get the new Force 32' for $200k. The new 32' Spectre is supposed to be amazing as well and Jay wants a West Coast presence, so he is willing to deal as well.
We can talk about resale all day long, but these are all "DEPRECIATING " assets, and I would rather pocket the $70k+ and invest in some Havasu real estate to make up for the hit you are going to take on any of these boats !! :idea:

kidstuf
02-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Here's my thinking:
Does the "new" 33 eliminator have a new bottom? Read through all kinds of thread here, on OSO, or any other boating forums regarding 33's porpoising, hopping, and general ill handling. Canopies do NOT make a boat handle better. Period.
we are well aware that canopies do not make a boat handle better :rolleyes: and as i'm sure most boat manufacturers (including DCB :eek: :wink: ) can attest, you don't ALWAYS get it right the first time... the bottom on the 33 daytona was redone several years ago... with the new bottom and it's beautiful new deck, it's one of my favorites!! and well suited for the lake and/or ocean :wink:
with that said, all of the boats mentioned are great boats and i'm sure you will be pleased with whichever you choose... good luck with your purchase!!
brandie

SummerObsession
02-08-2005, 11:11 AM
we are well aware that canopies do not make a boat handle better :rolleyes: and as i'm sure most boat manufacturers (including DCB :eek: :wink: ) can attest, you don't ALWAYS get it right the first time... the bottom on the 33 daytona was redone several years ago... with the new bottom and it's beautiful new deck, it's one of my favorites!! and well suited for the lake and/or ocean :wink:
Didn't mean to offend you brandie! My point was that people tend to look at the cosmetic changes on a boat and don't take the time to research the boats handling, safety and overall ride. I thought the 33 had a new bottom but I wasn't sure.
Yes you are correct, MOST boat manufacturers don't get it perfect the first time. That's what R&D and research are for, as well as customer service after the sale. The 33 is a beautiful boat, and one that I myself would be proud to own.
Again, my point was that someone in the enviable position of deciding on which new boat to buy should take the time to research resale, boat design, build quality, and service. It will prove to be time well spent!.

shipface
02-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Didn't mean to offend you brandie! My point was that people tend to look at the cosmetic changes on a boat and don't take the time to research the boats handling, safety and overall ride. I thought the 33 had a new bottom but I wasn't sure.
Yes you are correct, MOST boat manufacturers don't get it perfect the first time. That's what R&D and research are for, as well as customer service after the sale. The 33 is a beautiful boat, and one that I myself would be proud to own.
Again, my point was that someone in the enviable position of deciding on which new boat to buy should take the time to research resale, boat design, build quality, and service. It will prove to be time well spent!.
if you did'ent mean to offend, then why say it :argue:

CornWater
02-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Relax turbo... :)

SummerObsession
02-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Jeez dude, relax. Everyone is a little tense here today!
Calif. getting to some of you? just kidding.
I said what I said to hopefully help someone look past the cosmetics of a boat and perhaps look a BIT further into other, slightly more important issues related to boat ownership.
Hey, I owned an Eliminator once, and nearly bought another one last year before buying my DCB. They are great boats. Since the 33 has a new, improved bottom, I'm sure it is an awesome machine.
I just hope that when MarkK "whips out" his checkbook for a new boat, he comes away with a great boat that will a pleasure to own.
It was nothing personal. If taken as such, I apologize.

SummerObsession
02-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Don't think I am either cheerleading for DCB or picking on Eliminator.
Dave built a 34' boat that didn't work well. So he fixed it. As Brandie correctly pointed out, you don't always get it right every time.
The point is, what if you were one of the first people to buy a F-34, for example, because you thought it looked cool, and didn't do the research, including driving the boat, you might be a little disappointed. All you could hope for then would be service after the sale. Just pointing out there is more to a boat than looks.

don johnson
02-08-2005, 03:21 PM
I have a 33 Daytona with the old bottom and it did have some porpoising issues. However, Bob personally saw to the corrections and this boat runs very well. I consistently run the boat over 140 MPH, Bob drove the boat at Elsinore over 143 MPH. Bob made some bottom modifications and added a tunnel tab which corrected all my issues on this boat.
Now, on to a new 33 Daytona. This boat flat gets with it. It does have a new bottom. I have a friend with one and his boat runs harder then mine on slightly less HP.
Eliminator has been nothing less then professional and a company of integrity to deal with.
Just my 2 cents!

NorCalCat
02-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Here's my thinking:
Force. How is their resale, and who knows of their 30+ ft cat building? From what i know (which is just casual observer-but probably 75% of your target resale buyers :wink: ), I don't consider them a "top line" custom builder.
DCB: great boat, great resale, and the some sort of west coast "kool aid" shit that us Ks. boys don't understand. :wink: :eek:
As was mentioned. I would check out the new 30' Skater or a 32 Spectre as well.
My worthless .02 :hammerhea :cool:
SummerObsession,
You make some real interesting accusations. Have you ever been in a Force? Just curious. Force, Eliminator and DCB make great boats. I am sure you would have a different opinion if you have driven a Force. I checked all of them out when I was buying and I am extremely happy with my decission. Wow! I also saved a few G's if that matters to you. Toe workmanship in the Force certainly DOES put it into the "Top of the Line" custom boat builder. Or do you have to drink the "Kool DCB Laid" to be in the cult. But then again being from Kansas, you must know what you are talking about because you read your Hot Boat and simply do not know anything about the top West Coast boat builders. Overall, either of the three are great boat builders, it all comes down to personal preference and $$$$
Just my $.02

Reaper1
02-08-2005, 03:44 PM
I was waiting for a Force owner to pick up on that. I guess Sandbar Mike is working. :D

NorCalCat
02-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I was waiting for a Force owner to pick up on that. I guess Sandbar Mike is working. :D
LMAO! You know Sandbar doesn't work :cry:

Charley
02-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Ok this is probably all pointless since the guy who started this thread probably pulled the trigger by now, but I'm still gonna share again
DRIVE ALL 3!!

NorCalCat
02-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Ok this is probably all pointless since the guy who started this thread probably pulled the trigger by now, but I'm still gonna share again
DRIVE ALL 3!!
Charley, that may be the best advise yet!

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 07:56 AM
Force makes a great boat as well as DCB and Eliminator. We ran the first 32 built at Force in 2003 with a pair of 625 HP motors. We finished 11 in the 2003 NYC Poker Run ...neck and neck with TEAGUES super light full canopy which placed 10th. NOT BAD for the first boat out of the mold. NO ISSUES, NO PRORPOISING..... A ROCKET in very rough extreme water of 150+ boats. We also ran the boat in the Manhasset Bay Gold Cup Poker Run held by NPBA. The pics are on their site. We took home the trophy for the fastest cat that day. We smoked just about everyone with the boat. Cigs, Skaters, OL you name it. AGAIN real sloppy nasty water in the LI SOund that day. The boat planes very fast , does not porpoise AT ALL and eats up the rough water very well. Force has the trophy BTW in their showroom on display. ALL the boats mebtioned are fine machines. Force is an excellent value for a high quality well engineered boat. IT works very well....PERIOD...NO TABS or add ons to correct troubled design flaws.....and thats from personal experience. I do suggest you drive each boat in the same conditions before you pull the trigger. Real life seat time / testing is the only way to settle your soul. Let's face it, if you were looking at 3 cars all priced over 150K I bet you drive each one and then make a decision....do the same here and way the cost factor at the end.
MY .02 form the East Coast :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Reaper1
02-09-2005, 08:12 AM
IT works very well....PERIOD...NO TABS or add ons to correct troubled design flaws.....and thats from personal experience.
So what's that big thing hanging off the back of Deano's boat? :hammer2: :wink:

Sandbar Mike
02-09-2005, 08:16 AM
LMAO! You know Sandbar doesn't work :cry:
Working Hard, On thinking about my next Cat! If it wasn't for insurance dam it!
By the way you guys suck :cool:

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 08:18 AM
So what's that big thing hanging off the back of Deano's boat? :hammer2: :wink:
What's on DEANO'S boat?
I do not know...fill me in please.
I thought he bought a DCB...........

Sandbar Mike
02-09-2005, 08:20 AM
That is the best statement right there.... So you save 20k upfront and lose 50 on the back side.....
In my past few boat purchase experiences, the more you spend up front the more you loose. Proven time and time again.

andy01
02-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Ok this is probably all pointless since the guy who started this thread probably pulled the trigger by now!!
I was reading this thread thinking "this guy is going to be driving his new boat this summer and people are still going to be posting in here"
Andy

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 08:26 AM
One other thing.......at a whopping 330K for the Eliminator I would take a very close look at a new NOR-TECH 36 SUPERCAT as well.

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 08:28 AM
I was reading this thread thinking "this guy is going to be driving his new boat this summer and people are still going to be posting in here"
Andy
You are probably right on the money !!! :D

Reaper1
02-09-2005, 09:15 AM
What's on DEANO'S boat?
I do not know...fill me in please.
I thought he bought a DCB...........
Answer - TAB :cool:

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 09:32 AM
HMMM.....our boat did not need one....I wonder why Deano's boat did......I'll get the low down from Brad @ Force...Thanks for the answer.
The 32 bottom has been redone for this year as well. Will be tested in the Powerboat shootout.......

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 09:36 AM
It seems that the new console got mixed review.....All the guys on the East Coast loved it......A bit boxy yes but other than that looking pretty fuctional with room for GPS and stereo controls.

NorCalCat
02-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Working Hard, On thinking about my next Cat! If it wasn't for insurance dam it!
By the way you guys suck :cool:
I'm telling you...pull the motor and go canopies. :2purples:

unleashed
02-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Hey I just saw this thread. To be honest they are all really good boats. Just test drive them and see which one you like best.
My 32 was laid up heavy and the first with big power hence the tunnel tab. After 100 it porpoised so we needed to fix that. I put the tab on and it eliminated the porpoise. The boat is now a screamer with speeds over 120. Im running 1:24 gears 32 props and hitting 126. Im sure if I change to a 5 blade I'd be seeing well over 130. I have had no drive issues and Im very happy with the boat now that I got it dialed in. I looked at the new 32 and was very impressed. If their new bottom runs good than I definitly think they will have a winner especially value wise!
DCB..hey what can I say. The 29 is a fantastic boat with a fantastic finish. The only thing more impressive is Daves hair and the Cults cheerleading!
Eliminator...Well they just may have the best thing going out of all manufacturers...Brandie. Man what a hottie! Thank God I didnt meet her at the boatshow I probably would have bought that sick 33 they had hanging at the show.
Goodluck with your purchase...I dont think you'll go wrong with any of the above mfg's.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

SummerObsession
02-09-2005, 10:14 AM
SummerObsession,
You make some real interesting accusations. Have you ever been in a Force? Just curious. Force, Eliminator and DCB make great boats. I am sure you would have a different opinion if you have driven a Force. I checked all of them out when I was buying and I am extremely happy with my decission. Wow! I also saved a few G's if that matters to you. Toe workmanship in the Force certainly DOES put it into the "Top of the Line" custom boat builder. Or do you have to drink the "Kool DCB Laid" to be in the cult. But then again being from Kansas, you must know what you are talking about because you read your Hot Boat and simply do not know anything about the top West Coast boat builders. Overall, either of the three are great boat builders, it all comes down to personal preference and $$$$
Just my $.02
Fisrt of all, I don't see anything "accusing" about the post. You are absolutely right, I don't know anything about the West coast builders, except the boats I have seen, and what you read-which is worthless, ESPECIALLY in ***boat mag.
So, by simply name and reputation ONLY (which does in fact affect resale), 90% of the people out here in the sticks-and again we don't know shit because we live somewhere other than California- will not consider Force a top-line builder. I'm not saying they not, in fact I have never been on one of their boats.
I'm just saying that when most people think of top-line cats the names Skater, Nor-tech, MTI, Spectre, Eliminator, DCB, and others immediately come to mind.
Are there other companies that build good stuff? Of course there are, perhaps they don't sell very many, or they don't market on a national basis. Does that mean they're a bad boat? Hell no.
As was said before, the pint is-drive it. If you like it, buy it. If resale makes no difference, then forget everything else.
I'm done with this one, I hope MarkK picks a boat he likes and has a blast with it!
I have to go read some more boat magazines and sharpen my pitchfork now. :wink:

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey I just saw this thread. To be honest they are all really good boats. Just test drive them and see which one you like best.
My 32 was laid up heavy and the first with big power hence the tunnel tab. After 100 it porpoised so we needed to fix that. I put the tab on and it eliminated the porpoise. The boat is now a screamer with speeds over 120. Im running 1:24 gears 32 props and hitting 126. Im sure if I change to a 5 blade I'd be seeing well over 130. I have had no drive issues and Im very happy with the boat now that I got it dialed in. I looked at the new 32 and was very impressed. If their new bottom runs good than I definitly think they will have a winner especially value wise!
DCB..hey what can I say. The 29 is a fantastic boat with a fantastic finish. The only thing more impressive is Daves hair and the Cults cheerleading!
Eliminator...Well they just may have the best thing going out of all manufacturers...Brandie. Man what a hottie! Thank God I didnt meet her at the boatshow I probably would have bought that sick 33 they had hanging at the show.
Goodluck with your purchase...I dont think you'll go wrong with any of the above mfg's.
Deano
Thanks Deano....well said
Paul

mbrown2
02-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Eliminator...Well they just may have the best thing going out of all manufacturers...Brandie. Man what a hottie! :devil:
Most logical advice yet! :D ;) :D

Charley
02-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Force is an excellent value for a high quality well engineered boat. IT works very well....PERIOD...NO TABS or add ons to correct troubled design flaws.....
Little later
The 32 bottom has been redone for this year as well. Will be tested in the Powerboat shootout.......
Ok raise your hand if this makes sense?
it works GREAT!!! but we changed it!!!
:confused:

Jrocket
02-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Charley,
Maybe they changed some stuff to make things better,not that it was bad in the first place? I dont know though,I havent talked to John since last summer.

Jrocket
02-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Answer - TAB :cool:
So what was your point again?

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Little later
Ok raise your hand if this makes sense?
it works GREAT!!! but we changed it!!!
Nothing wrong with making a good thing even better...... and that goes for any product....why do think companies invest millions each year in R&D

Reaper1
02-09-2005, 01:21 PM
So what was your point again?
I don't know, I forgot. :notam:
Mr. Biology was stating how well the 32' Force bottom was working with no TAB and no design flaws. Feeling like a smart ass I asked him what was on Deano's boat because it sure as hell looks like a TAB to me. :D
Any ?'s

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I don't know, I forgot. :notam:
Mr. Biology was stating how well the 32' Force bottom was working with no TAB and no design flaws. Feeling like a smart ass I asked him what was on Deano's boat because it sure as hell looks like a TAB to me. :D
Any ?'s
...and did you read DEANO's reply....... the boat we had ran a consistant 106 at every run...NO ISSUES....NO TAB.....just fact

unleashed
02-09-2005, 01:33 PM
The boat Mr. Science had was not powered with big power and it was a lighter layup. With that said Im sure he runs in rougher stuff than what Havasu has to offer. When Im running in the roughest of days in havasu I dont need to use the tab as the boat handles shitty waters great. I remember this summer with some rough Havasu chop I ran with jeff(3DO) and my boat handled every bit as good as his. I mean if I can keep up with his big Porpoising pig it can't be all that bad! :idea:
Deano

Reaper1
02-09-2005, 01:33 PM
No worries - I thought that new 32' with canopies was off the hizzle. ;)

Reaper1
02-09-2005, 01:34 PM
The boat Mr. Science had was not powered with big power and it was a lighter layup. With that said Im sure he runs in rougher stuff than what Havasu has to offer. When Im running in the roughest of days in havasu I dont need to use the tab as the boat handles shitty waters great. I remember this summer with some rough Havasu chop I ran with jeff(3DO) and my boat handled every bit as good as his. I mean if I can keep up with his big Porpoising pig it can't be all that bad! :idea:
Deano
No Doubt - I remember looking back and you were right on our ass every time. :cool:

Charley
02-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Nothing wrong with making a good thing even better...... and that goes for any product....why do think companies invest millions each year in R&D
Thats cool, but as you know changing it could end up making it run worse than the original... just something to consider

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Thats cool, but as you know changing it could end up making it run worse than the original... just something to consider
That is true....Hopefully it's better cause the original was pretty damn good !
People here are still scratching their heads because of the way this boat kicked everybody's BIG MONEY boats in the ass everytime we ran it. ;)

NorCalCat
02-09-2005, 02:21 PM
That is true....Hopefully it's better cause the original was pretty damn good !
People here are still scratching their heads because of the way this boat kicked everybody's BIG MONEY boats in the ass everytime we ran it. ;)
Amen! May the Force be with you! :lightsabe I love mine!

BoatFloating
02-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Man I can't believe that this thread got to 3 pages before I jumped in.
As most of you are aware of and maybe some aren't the Force 26' was a splash of the Carrera 257 Cat bottom. The Force added 3 more feet and a another step and viola the 29' appeared and we know how well the 29' Force runs very well like Sandbar Mike's. So Force decided to do the same thing add another 3 feet and step to make the 32' Force. With that being said when you add big HP like Deano did you start to see the problems when you add feet and don't increase the depth of the sponsons as they did. When you get in the triple digits with a boat of that length you start to do the dolphin...... I rode in Deano's boat and it felt just like my old 257 but bigger and i think we hit 108 mph and no porpoise and this was before trim tab.Force to me has came along way and every year they get nicer and nicer IMO. But as far as I know they haven't built from the ground up a single boat yet they tooled. Their new V bottoms are the old Cole 25 and 28 hulls they just bought. I saw the 32' Canopy boat at boat show and I really liked it but it's still a modified Carera 257 bottom that it looks like they added some Sponson height to. I'm not sure what ever else they did to it.
I think any of the 3 boats mentioned would be a good buy..... But if you buy a DCB you get plenty of...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/372DCB_Kool_aide.JPG
http://www.pantene.com/en_US/images/expressions/product-shot.jpg

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 02:29 PM
As most of you are aware of and maybe some aren't the Force 26' was a splash of the Carrera 257 Cat bottom. The Force added 3 more feet and a another step and viola the 29' appeared and we know how well the 29' Force runs very well like Sandbar Mike's. So Force decided to do the same thing add another 3 feet and step to make the 32' Force. With that being said when you add big HP like Deano did you start to see the problems when you add feet and don't increase the depth of the sponsons as they did. When you get in the triple digits with a boat of that length you start to do the dolphin...... I rode in Deano's boat and it felt just like my old 257 but bigger and i think we hit 108 mph and no porpoise and this was before trim tab.Force to me has came along way and every year they get nicer and nicer IMO. But as far as I know they haven't built from the ground up a single boat yet they tooled. Their new V bottoms are the old Cole 25 and 28 hulls they just bought. I saw the 32' Canopy boat at boat show and I really liked it but it's still a modified Carera 257 bottom that it looks like they added some Sponson height to. I'm not sure what ever else they did to it.
I think any of the 3 boats mentioned would be a good buy..... But if you buy a DCB you get plenty of...
The new 32 bottom has a bit more depth and some step work. The 25 & 28 are Cole molds ( always liked their boats) purchased by Force and the new 39 - V bootom Spring / Summer 05 is from the ground up. The eveolution of bottom design over the past 5-10 years is always a culmination of this boat and that boat homoginized into a builder planned bottom......thats part of the boat building business.

unleashed
02-09-2005, 02:31 PM
I knew my fellow Carrera owner would chime in! What took you so long! Well I guess you heard it all MarkK, Now come on and buy a boat already!
Deano

Jrocket
02-09-2005, 02:35 PM
I think any of the 3 boats mentioned would be a good buy.
That sure is alot of technical talk coming from a pizza delivery boy?

BoatFloating
02-09-2005, 02:40 PM
The new 32 bottom has a bit more depth and some step work. The 25 & 28 are Cole molds ( always liked their boats) purchased by Force and the new 39 - V bootom Spring / Summer 05 is from the ground up. The eveolution of bottom design over the past 5-10 years is always a culmination of this boat and that boat homoginized into a builder planned bottom......thats part of the boat building business.
Well it's nice to see Force admit where there Cat bottoms came from...... I know Dano swore up and down those were built from the ground up......
The eveolution of bottom design over the past 5-10 years is always a culmination of this boat and that boat homoginized into a builder planned bottom......thats part of the boat building business
Ok, you lost me there....... :idea:

BoatFloating
02-09-2005, 02:42 PM
That sure is alot of technical talk coming from a pizza delivery boy?
I know you want Pepperoni or the degree of rake and the transom.....

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Well it's nice to see Force admit where there Cat bottoms came from...... I know Dano swore up and down those were built from the ground up......
Ok, you lost me there....... :idea:
SIMPLIFIED.....these days it is very rare to see a bottom that has not copied / stole /splashed someone else's technology or design and claims new design from the ground up

Jrocket
02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
I know you want Pepperoni or the degree of rake and the transom.....
Pepperoni,goes better with my koolaid!

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Pepperoni,goes better with my koolaid!
LOL....BTW....what up with the KOOL AID thing and DCB...I guess being from the East Coast I don't get it :confused:

BoatFloating
02-09-2005, 02:58 PM
LOL....BTW....what up with the KOOL AID thing and DCB...I guess being from the East Coast I don't get it :confused:
You remember Jim Jones was a Cult leader and made all his followers drink the Kool Aid with poision in it and they all died. Well the DCB guys are the new Cult but with not as strong Kool Aid because it would mess up their hair if they fell down dead...... :hammer2: :D

Jrocket
02-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Koolaid and DCB is an ongoing joke,referring back to the "Jonestown massacre" that happened back in 1978,I believe.It was a strong cult lead by Jim Jones....
All of the jealous people on here like to compare that to Dave@DCB and his customers...Its all in fun though no harm or real hate,just friends having fun here.....much like all of the pm's going around about Boatfloaing's boat and his weight!

BoatFloating
02-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Koolaid and DCB is an ongoing joke,referring back to the "Jonestown massacre" that happened back in 1978,I believe.It was a strong cult lead by Jim Jones....
All of the jealous people on here like to compare that to Dave@DCB and his customers...Its all in fun though no harm or real hate,just friends having fun here.....much like all of the pm's going around about Boatfloaing's boat and his weight!
PM's what PM's????? You want in on that bet there stud..... $1K for every 1mph over 90????
:)

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 03:04 PM
You remember Jim Jones was a Cult leader and made all his followers drink the Kool Aid with poision in it and they all died. Well the DCB guys are the new Cult but with not as strong Kool Aid because it would mess up their hair if they fell down dead...... :hammer2: :D
LMAO.....That's pretty funny chit :D :D :D

Mr. Science
02-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Thanks for skinny on it !!!
No pun intended for BoatFloating :eek:

Jrocket
02-09-2005, 03:10 PM
PM's what PM's????? You want in on that bet there stud..... $1K for every 1mph over 90????
Naaaaaa.

BoatFloating
02-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Naaaaaa.
Man all of sudden you are a man of a few words......

Jrocket
02-09-2005, 03:20 PM
Man all of sudden you are a man of a few words......
No I just dont feel like betting unless i know more of the facts.So I'll just sit back and read the pm's that keep coming and wait till the fat lady sings...or sinks!

Charley
02-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Thanks for skinny on it !!!
No pun intended for BoatFloating :eek:
A pun would imply skinny-ness is involved
There is NO pun here
:eek:

BoatFloating
02-09-2005, 03:32 PM
A pun would imply skinny-ness is involved
There is NO pun here
:eek:
To quote Deam Wormer....
Fat and Short is no way to go thru life son.... No pun there but if the size 2 shoe fits...... you know the rest Tatoo..... See I can lose weight but you'll never get taller without the 70's coming back and the elevator shoes.....

unleashed
02-09-2005, 04:04 PM
To quote Deam Wormer....
Fat and Short is no way to go thru life son.... No pun there but if the size 2 shoe fits...... you know the rest Tatoo..... See I can lose weight but you'll never get taller without the 70's coming back and the elevator shoes.....
Thats not true Rocky, There is a new surgery where they put pins, rods and screws in various places in the legs. Every so often they turn the screws to enlongate the legs. Im figuring if Charlie starts now he can be a whole foot taller by 2010! Now if you would just get off that Pizza diet I think you could shed a few by spring Break! :D
Deano

Riverready
02-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Well I just got back from spending three hours with the Force boys @ Elsinore. They came out with four boats; 26' w/496 H.O., 29' w/540, 29 w/598 and 29' w/canopies from the cover of Hot Boat. There was about ten of us out there going for test rides. I rode in the 26' w/496 H.O. the 29' w/540 and the 29' from the cover of Hot Boat. The 26' rides really well in mild chop and smooth water, but takes a while to plane out with the 496. Also it leans outside just a tad in the turns. The 496 did about 68mph, witch just doesn't seem like enough for a 26'. It didn't seem much faster then my 21' that does around 60mph. Now a 26' with a 540 would be a diffirent story. The 29' w/540 was awesome! That added weight of the 29' keeps that thing nice and flat in the turns, and doesn't feel like your going to fly out of the boat. It also rides bitchen and when you hit the gas it gets on top of the water in a hurry. We got up to about 88mph with the 540. Now for the 29 w/canopies. I don't remember the size of the motor, but it had the twin screw whipples on it(if I wasn't so lazy I would go get my Hot Boat magazine and look). At a 100mph that thing rides bad ass! Now I know its the same bottom as the regular 29', but it just seems like a totally diffirent boat. There is a little prop slip if you are a hard on it out of the hole, but I'm sure that can be fixed with some prop work. All and all The Force guys where great and where very helpfull with any Q's that I had.
I know this has nothing about the 32' in it, but I just thought I would share a little.

NorCalCat
02-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Well I just got back from spending three hours with the Force boys @ Elsinore. They came out with four boats; 26' w/496 H.O., 29' w/540, 29 w/598 and 29' w/canopies from the cover of Hot Boat. There was about ten of us out there going for test rides. I rode in the 26' w/496 H.O. the 29' w/540 and the 29' from the cover of Hot Boat. The 26' rides really well in mild chop and smooth water, but takes a while to plane out with the 496. Also it leans outside just a tad in the turns. The 496 did about 68mph, witch just doesn't seem like enough for a 26'. It didn't seem much faster then my 21' that does around 60mph. Now a 26' with a 540 would be a diffirent story. The 29' w/540 was awesome! That added weight of the 29' keeps that thing nice and flat in the turns, and doesn't feel like your going to fly out of the boat. It also rides bitchen and when you hit the gas it gets on top of the water in a hurry. We got up to about 88mph with the 540. Now for the 29 w/canopies. I don't remember the size of the motor, but it had the twin screw whipples on it(if I wasn't so lazy I would go get my Hot Boat magazine and look). At a 100mph that thing rides bad ass! Now I know its the same bottom as the regular 29', but it just seems like a totally diffirent boat. There is a little prop slip if you are a hard on it out of the hole, but I'm sure that can be fixed with some prop work. All and all The Force guys where great and where very helpfull with any Q's that I had.
I know this has nothing about the 32' in it, but I just thought I would share a little.
Riverready,
Which 29 did you ride in? What did it look like? Mine is in the shop and should be lake tested any day. Just wondering if they got her in the water today.
I love mine, 29' with the 540. Great boat! Best bang for your buck.

Reaper1
02-09-2005, 07:13 PM
What Riverready did is the best thing to do when shopping. Figure out which ones you like and go for a ride. That was pretty cool that Force had so many boats for you to ride in. The 29' you rode in with the Quad Rotor is said to have 975 Hp according to HB. :)

Riverready
02-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Riverready,
Which 29 did you ride in? What did it look like? Mine is in the shop and should be lake tested any day. Just wondering if they got her in the water today.
I love mine, 29' with the 540. Great boat! Best bang for your buck.
Hmmm...Let me think of the gel coat. For some reason the gel coat is not popping in my head. But I do seem to remember a couple yellow folding chairs in the little storage area in front of the motor. Also i think the gel had some orange in it and wasn't to wild. If i can think of more I will post it.

UnionJack
02-10-2005, 11:59 AM
330k buy a nortec

BoatFloating
02-10-2005, 01:20 PM
330k buy a nortec
Amen brother......

kidstuf
02-10-2005, 02:09 PM
330k buy a nortec
i don't know where he got 330k for a 33 daytona... i just priced one out w/ teague 720's, just about every option inc trailer at 304k full retail :confused:

BoatFloating
02-10-2005, 02:18 PM
i don't know where he got 330k for a 33 daytona... i just priced one out w/ teague 720's, just about every option inc trailer at 304k full retail :confused:
So I imagine you could get that 33 for $244,000 that's 20% off full retail?????
How was your Vegas trip....

Three Days Only
02-10-2005, 02:33 PM
330K for a Nor-Tech...........................
with HP500's and Bravos maybe!!
Trust me on this one, thats a bad decision!!

DrewDown
02-10-2005, 02:37 PM
330K for a Nor-Tech...........................
with HP500's and Bravos maybe!!
Trust me on this one, thats a bad decision!!
Stop running your mouth and get me some pics & info

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Ass burglar...you stepping up and going big?

DrewDown
02-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Ass burglar...you stepping up and going big?
Stepping up yes, going big no. Either 2' or 4' more than where I'm at now.

kidstuf
02-10-2005, 02:51 PM
So I imagine you could get that 33 for $244,000 that's 20% off full retail?????
How was your Vegas trip....
:confused: :wink:
vegas was a blast as always!

Three Days Only
02-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Maybe if you come suck me off, I would work faster. Nothing is free in this world or didnt they teach you that in continuation school!!

DrewDown
02-10-2005, 03:05 PM
Maybe if you come suck me off, I would work faster. Nothing is free in this world or didnt they teach you that in continuation school!!
I thought carrie was in the office to take care of that this week. If not call BF or did you use him all up. and it was home schooling. Now stop telling everybody how good the east coast is and handle the biz. BYATCH

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Maybe if you come suck me off, I would work faster.
Your talking like that to a guy with the name "Ass Burglar" :notam:

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Still, after everyone spouts their opinions...the best bang for your buck is FORCE. Look at the quality and the options list. Hmmm...what options list. Just about everything is standard.
The funny thing is, is that most Force owners are not into this addicting forum, so we do not hear from them. DCB owners on the other hand... :sqeyes:

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 09:30 PM
The funny thing is, is that most Force owners are not into this addicting forum, so we do not hear from them. DCB owners on the other hand... :sqeyes:
Maybe they don't have computers since they had to pinch pennies to get their boats... :idea: :D :idea: :hammer2:

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 09:33 PM
True,out of the 10 Forces that were sold only half of you are here. :D

DrewDown
02-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Maybe they don't have computers since they had to pinch pennies to get their boats... :idea: :D :idea: :hammer2:OUCH, That hurt's. I like it

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 09:36 PM
I just farted, I laughed so hard....

WetWillie
02-10-2005, 09:38 PM
I just farted, I laughed so hard....
Did it make a sound??? Or are those old prison days still an issue! :jawdrop:

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Did it make a sound??? Or are those old prison days still an issue! :jawdrop:
Based on your jail centric intellect, sounds like you have tossed a couple of salads in your past? :rollside: :devil: :rollside:
Did they call you Peter....or Peter Eater inside? :rollside:

WetWillie
02-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Who pissed in your cherios??
Based on your jail centric intellect, sounds like you have tossed a couple of salads in your past? :rollside: :devil: :rollside:
Did they call you Peter....or Peter Eater inside? :rollside:

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Maybe they don't have computers since they had to pinch pennies to get their boats... :idea: :D :idea: :hammer2:
mbrown2, don't get me wrong, your boat is sweet. But, atleast us Force owners are happy and didn't have to take a 2nd out on the house to buy the boat.
Ouch! That will leave a mark!
Computers, hmmm, maybe they didn't get intorduced to the kool aid. :D

Three Days Only
02-10-2005, 09:46 PM
Your talking like that to a guy with the name "Ass Burglar" :notam:
Dont forget you got to come to my work to pick something up. Me and Drew will get some of you then. LOL :D

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Dont forget you got to come to my work to pick something up. Me and Drew will get some of you then. LOL :D
Sweet...a rub and a tug all in one ehhhh?You'll be gentle with me right? :D

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Thats all 10? Wow! I must be one of the 10! This must be your second boat. Let me ues you firtst was a Rinell open bow 18 footer. Do you gel Dave's hair? Let me guess you have a DCB pin on your lapel or doyou hang it from your necklace? :cry:

Three Days Only
02-10-2005, 09:49 PM
mbrown2, don't get me wrong, your boat is sweet. But, atleast us Force owners are happy and didn't have to take a 2nd out on the house to buy the boat.
Cmon, what did you save 15K - 20K, hardly a refi to own the worlds best,. You got to think about the kool-aid too thats worth and extra 10, and the zip ties, shit they speak for themselves. Whats the point of zip ties anyway, there cheap!! DCB - Worlds Best Baby!!!
Ouch, I almost puked on that post!!
Someone get me a bag or another drink!!
Nighty Nighty Charley

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Other way around....2nd home at the river for the boat, 2nd boat to wakeboard behind....
No equity boats here.....did you learn that equity thing from your Force buying experience.....
" How much payment do you want a month?....how much equity do you have? we can get you in a 29 with our own garage built engine with our flavor of Pixie dust..."
That really hurt :D :idea: :D .....BTW...I like Forces...and particularly all the owners I know...I will leave it at that... :shift:

Three Days Only
02-10-2005, 09:50 PM
Sweet...a rub and a tug all in one ehhhh?You'll be gentle with me right? :D
Gentles not in my vocabulary, but I might try to be tender!!!

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Thats all 10? Wow! I must be one of the 10! This must be your second boat. Let me ues you firtst was a Rinell open bow 18 footer. Do you gel Dave's hair? Let me guess you have a DCB pin on your lapel or doyou hang it from your necklace? :cry:
Actually my first boat was a Carrera so basically I had a Force before they were Force. :D
And its a tatoo,not a pin thank you very much.

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Who pissed in your cherios??
Probably cause I have not been to the river in several weeks and I am not going this weekend either....I need to get the hell out there. :cry: :) :cry:

WetWillie
02-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Probably cause I have not been to the river in several weeks and I am not going this weekend either....I need to get the hell out there. :cry: :) :cry:

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:00 PM
Actually my first boat was a Carrera so basically I had a Force before they were Force. :D
And its a tatoo,not a pin thank you very much.
LMAO! Don't get me started on that.
I am just giving you all a hard time. It is great to hear you all defend your pride. We are all out there for the same reason. To have fun and we love to boat. Obviously we all have our own personal prefferences, so we will leave it at that.
However, Dave does have a great wig!
Cheers! :2purples:

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:02 PM
What,bouncing around Vegas like a rock star wasnt good enough for you?

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:06 PM
I am just giving you all a hard time. It is great to hear you all defend your pride. We are all out there for the same reason. To have fun and we love to boat. Obviously we all have our own personal prefferences, so we will leave it at that.
Word Thunderbird......I am just talking smack too....I love all boats...hopefully we will get to meet if you are down this way during the summer. :)

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:06 PM
LMAO! Don't get me started on that.
Wig...NO,thats staright up design there!
Dont take me serious,Im just having fun like everyone else in here.But I will tell you and some people can verify that in the very beginning....I was the sole cheerleader in here for Force and that was way before anybody in here even owned a Force.I like them and Ive known John for quite some time now.But theres now way in hell their Koolaid can stand up to Daves! :eek:

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:07 PM
I love all boats.
Still you didnt have to buy a wave maker! :p

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Wig...NO,thats staright up design there!
Dont take me serious,Im just having fun like everyone else in here.But I will tell you and some people can verify that in the very beginning....I was the sole cheerleader in here for Force and that was way before anybody in here even owned a Force.I like them and Ive known John for quite some time now.But theres now way in hell their Koolaid can stand up to Daves! :eek:
What does dave pu tin his hair I mean kool aid?

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:08 PM
What,bouncing around Vegas like a rock star wasnt good enough for you?
It was too good or too much...4 days/3 nights in Vegas is far too long with 15-20 of your friends...get me back to the river. :supp: :D

BoatFloating
02-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Still, after everyone spouts their opinions...the best bang for your buck is FORCE. Look at the quality and the options list. Hmmm...what options list. Just about everything is standard.
Oh contaire...... Buy the Carrera 29' and your still getting a Force but the original and I think I got a better deal when all said and done.
;)
The hole DCB thing is just a joke on their attidude don't let it go to your head that we all beleive it. Mbrown is one of the coolest boaters I've met and hung with...

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Still you didnt have to buy a wave maker! :p
You are getting swamped for that....1200lbs of ballast, off plane at 15mph should just about do it. :D

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Word Thunderbird......I am just talking smack too....I love all boats...hopefully we will get to meet if you are down this way during the summer. :)
I hear ya! I am having a new motor put into the ole piss pot, so I will be making a Havasu run maybe around mid to end of March!
I'd love to meet you all and kick back a few cold ones.

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Mbrown is one of the coolest boaters I've met and hung with...
Your going soft on me...wait until I tell your fellow D Row cheerleaders.... :skull:

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:12 PM
What does dave pu tin his hair I mean kool aid?
On the hair I asked, Secret Service jumped out and removed me from the building....pretty good stuff if you ask me. :rolleyes:

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:13 PM
You all should make a run to Lake Shasta for the Cat Attack. Show us Nor. Cal boaters wazzzz up. Boatmaster, who is a DCB dealer up here puts it on.
It is a good time. For shizzzle!

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:14 PM
You are getting swamped for that....1200lbs of ballast, off plane at 15mph should just about do it. :D
Dude,your gonna do all that floating down from the dam back to your house?Do you even know the river goes farther past your place? :D

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:15 PM
You all should make a run to Lake Shasta for the Cat Attack. Show us Nor. Cal boaters wazzzz up. Boatmaster, who is a DCB dealer up here puts it on.
It is a good time. For shizzzle!
One of my Force buddys will be there.

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:16 PM
One of my Force buddys will be there.
Whos that?

BoatFloating
02-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Your going soft on me...wait until I tell your fellow D Row cheerleaders.... :skull:
Soft... leave my sex life out of this.... Hell I can have 1 DCB owner as a friend and you buy drinks... That JRocket guy and Charles are tight wads..... :D

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Dude,your gonna do all that floating down from the dam back to your house?Do you even know the river goes farther past your place? :D
What, the worlds not flat? I though it ended there. :)
NorcalCat, I would love to get up to Shasta one of these days...just from the map, it looks like a whole other world....
I will be down in Havi the last couple weekend in March as well.

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Soft... leave my sex life out of this.... Hell I can have 1 DCB owner as a friend and you buy drinks... That JRocket guy and Charles are tight wads..... :D
Its called "Thrifty" get it right son!

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah, they served me a couple keystones once....must of kept the good ones for themselves and pulled mine from the B itch bunker cooler. :confused: :D

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Whos that?
His names Chris,White and blue 29 with a 598 in it.Might have a bigger motor by then,not sure.

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:22 PM
What, the worlds not flat? I though it ended there. :)
NorcalCat, I would love to get up to Shasta one of these days...just from the map, it looks like a whole other world....
I will be down in Havi the last couple weekend in March as well.
I hear ya. Us Nor Cal peeps are use to towing long distances. In less than 1 year I have about 6,000 miles logged. For you guys it is about a 6-7 hr tow.
For me, Havasu is 12 hrs. **** that is a long way. good thing the wife won't hang for that. He he he! I'd go nutts!

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:23 PM
His names Chris,White and blue 29 with a 598 in it.Might have a bigger motor by then,not sure.
Ya, I have seen him at Berryessa. He is running a dry sump?

mbrown2
02-10-2005, 10:24 PM
I hear ya. Us Nor Cal peeps are use to towing long distances. In less than 1 year I have about 6,000 miles logged. For you guys it is about a 6-7 hr tow.
For me, Havasu is 12 hrs. **** that is a long way. good thing the wife won't hang for that. He he he! I'd go nutts!
I meant whole other world in that it is a huge lake....drives are drives .....we got to do it if we want to explore new water.

NorCalCat
02-10-2005, 10:29 PM
I meant whole other world in that it is a huge lake....drives are drives .....we got to do it if we want to explore new water.
Hook it up! We will name you as the bachelor this year! Let the games begin!

Jrocket
02-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Ya, I have seen him at Berryessa. He is running a dry sump?
yes thats Chris,his motor had some valve train issues last year so he's deciding what to do right now.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-12-2005, 08:29 PM
I have a 33 Daytona with the old bottom and it did have some porpoising issues. However, Bob personally saw to the corrections and this boat runs very well. I consistently run the boat over 140 MPH, Bob drove the boat at Elsinore over 143 MPH. Bob made some bottom modifications and added a tunnel tab which corrected all my issues on this boat.
Now, on to a new 33 Daytona. This boat flat gets with it. It does have a new bottom. I have a friend with one and his boat runs harder then mine on slightly less HP.
Eliminator has been nothing less then professional and a company of integrity to deal with.
Just my 2 cents!
I second this go with the Eliminator besides our Regatta is bigger ha ha and we party better :cool:

UnionJack
02-14-2005, 07:36 AM
my wife gave me the OK for one more season :D

Kilrtoy
02-14-2005, 09:24 AM
I second this go with the Eliminator besides our Regatta is bigger ha ha and we party better :cool:
But do they have an all female naked twister :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-15-2005, 07:20 AM
Yea KILR and guess who leads it :D :D Your favorite at Eliminator so I guess you will be trading in already :cool:

mbrown2
02-15-2005, 09:28 AM
Yea KILR and guess who leads it :D :D Your favorite at Eliminator so I guess you will be trading in already :cool:
Unfortunately, you are smoking crack..... :wink: But if that was half true, I would trade it in and be there or buy a beater eliminator just so I could be invited :cool:

Kilrtoy
02-15-2005, 09:41 AM
'd buy an elim, just to have her in one of my twister games...She is extremely worthy, shit I'll just send her an invite to the next party, see if she comes :jawdrop: .......

Three Days Only
02-15-2005, 09:43 AM
DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB
Can I get a hell yeah!!!!!

Sandbar Mike
02-15-2005, 10:10 AM
DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB
Can I get a hell yeah!!!!!
Alright 3DO, Joining the crew! ;) LMAO

Three Days Only
02-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Alright 3DO, Joining the crew! ;) LMAO
Im trying my best!!
Still the Kool-Aide thing is killing me. It just doesnt go with the Goose.
Give me time, give me time!!

Charley
02-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Dude.... you couldn't mix a good drink with any ingredients .. thats why you stock goose it improves yer mix as good as it could be... kinda like a high quality piece of shit

Eliminator 4 Life
02-15-2005, 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, you are smoking crack..... :wink: But if that was half true, I would trade it in and be there or buy a beater eliminator just so I could be invited :cool:
HA HA mbrown :rollside:

Mr. Science
02-16-2005, 07:32 AM
INTERESTING...................MarkK the guy who started this thread has not posted a single word since he started this thread on 2/5/05......I would be interested in hearing what his resaerch and testing has helped him in the decision making process. I have been following along each day.
SO MARK K how are things going ???? :mix:

BoatFloating
02-16-2005, 07:50 AM
I think us Cat and Tunnel guys scare newbies off....... I don't know why we are so gentle and loving :crossx:

mbrown2
02-16-2005, 08:19 AM
INTERESTING...................MarkK the guy who started this thread has not posted a single word since he started this thread on 2/5/05......I would be interested in hearing what his resaerch and testing has helped him in the decision making process. I have been following along each day.
SO MARK K how are things going ???? :mix:
Probably said F all of us...did not want to boat with any of us, so he bought something from the east side...

Reaper1
02-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Probably said F all of us...did not want to boat with any of us, so he bought something from the east side...
I wouldn't blame him. :)

Mr. Science
02-16-2005, 08:57 AM
LMAO.......doubt he bought an East Coast boat but you never know.....still would be interested in his data collection....maybe he will surface.....and yes I too was surprised how well everyone dealt with this...very cordial I might add. :D :D :D

Three Days Only
03-25-2005, 04:15 PM
Force 32' - $ 238,000
So know that all the BS is over, did you buy a boat or what???
Inquiring minds want to know!!! :D

MarkK
06-03-2005, 06:51 PM
I got stuck in muddle of a D I V O R C E :mad: I will get one and keep it all to myself 100% !!! tThank uou guys for all te input

acatitude
06-03-2005, 09:31 PM
god these threads are the reason I love this place. seen that force alsoat berryessa sure wouldlove tosee some of you so calboys up north here at shasta next weekend,wegot some nice grocery getters uphere.
How inthe helldoyou guys buy 300kboats geez must be nice. now my .02 is if i was gonna spendthat kinda dough I would for sure be looking skater or a used boat fora little less.lots of those around. ihear theres a 36 spectra at tahoe 225k,willprobably out run allthe ones your talking about. anyways whatever you buy hope you like it andhope to see you peeps at shasta . come on up. damn space bar is focked up. good luckon the newboat buy.

Burley1
06-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Force 32' - $ 238,000
I would buy the 33 Daytona, The bigger the better in my book.

Charley
06-05-2005, 05:55 PM
I would buy the 33 Daytona, The bigger the better in my book.
Force 32' - $ 238,000
1' = $92,000 on those terms :rolleyes:

Burley1
06-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Force 32' - $ 238,000
1' = $92,000 on those terms :rolleyes:
I see your point :D

Charley
06-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I see your point :D
I'm just teasing.... as long as the guy doesn't go DCB ;)