PDA

View Full Version : Ya ever predict something tragic,, and it comes true?

Flying Tiger
02-04-2005, 10:10 PM
A little over ten years ago I was installing, that is retrofitting, digital controls in the worlds largest Municipal building. If ya ever watch the movie Blue Thunder it's the one pictured as the police heliport.
I set up shop across the hall from the office of the boss in charge of installing communication equipment in LA city fire vehicles.
The boss's name was Jim Walton, and over the year we had many conversations over lunch.
His bosses name was Neil Armstrong, (not the Astronaut of course), and Neils boss was a guy name Gaines.
Armstrong was Motorollas steath plant in the City Of Los Angeles management system to insure all communication equipment purchased was Motorolla. But that's another thread.
All three of them, and 2 others used to often come into my shop and hang out and we'd talk.
They had one troubled installer working under them, and they felt the way to "straighten" him out was to mess with his head and harass him.
I told them lots and lots of times they are going to push a crazy man over the edge,, and he'll come in with a gun one day and blow their heads off.
About 2 weeks after the job was done and I had moved on, my new cellphone rang, and the caller told me: " you were right,, Woods came in and shot all his bosses dead."
Blew their heads off.

Forkin' Crazy
02-05-2005, 01:58 AM
Holy shit!!!!!!
Before you say anything about me, I am a nice guy!!! LOL!!!! ;)

Her454
02-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Ya ever predict something tragic,, and it comes true?
You'll think Im crazy but I've always had sort of a sixth sense......... was watching the air races when I was younger with my brother and there was an older plane that we were looking at before the show. My brother was talking to the pilot and I felt "strange" while we were standing next to the plane and I told my brother I had a bad feeling about it. When he took off from the runway later I told my brother he was going to crash (and I said it in front of others) and he told me I was being stupid, he was a perfectly capable pilot with a great plane.....he crashed later that afternoon on the 3rd loop right in front of us. Its happened a few times since then and actually it scares the hell out of me to think about it and remember that feeling I get.
Ross- maybe you were just smart enough to know not to mess with someone who is unbalanced.........never a good situation and its sad it progressed to that point.

ratso
02-12-2005, 06:38 PM
I can usually sense things too... like when I get married I can always sense a divorce. :D
One thing I hate doing is being in other people's weddings. I feel like I might bring bad luck to the marriage. Every single one has ended in divorce except for two of them, and I've been in A LOT of weddings. One of the two couples have been married two years and are seperated now, and of course she has already been accused of having an affair with me, by her husband. The other I was in was one of my best friends. They dated and lived together for about 8 years, and have now been married since about 94. I guess I did alright on that one :wink: Anyway, no more weddings for me... unless my son decides to get married one day. :rolleyes:

Back Forty
02-12-2005, 07:53 PM
I never predicted anything however I have a terrible history of being a cartoonist that "used" to have a bad time with my drawings of people in my everyday travels either kicking the bucket or being killed by some horrible circumstance. Mostly people in their twenties. I gave it up for a while because I was having such a bad time.
This is fresh from the scrap book. About ten years ago. This wasn't anybody I knew I think so it's safe. I think. :220v:
http://images.snapfish.com/342%3B495923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3244%3E%3B66%3E%3B54% 3EWSNRCG%3D3232865772664nu0mrj