PDA

View Full Version : Kudos!! To Nashvillebound and MrsNashvillebound!!

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 05:26 AM
MrsRO and I met them at a real nice restaurant between our to cities last night (www.highpointrestaurant.net) had HUGE dinner and a GREAT time. They are 2 of the nicest people you'll ever meet :cool: Not to mention on their way to owning Murfreesboro :D . Thanks so much for dinner y'all :sqeyes: and the next ones on me :D . Hope y'all made it home ok. We went through 4 radar traps in out 40 minute drive :sqeyes:

JetBoatRich
02-05-2005, 06:32 AM
They sure seem like cool people on the boards :D

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 06:44 AM
They sure seem like cool people on the boards :D
Even cooler in person :cool:

JetBoatRich
02-05-2005, 06:46 AM
Even cooler in person :cool:
the few conversations we had on here, That's what I figured:D one of the people to meet

NashvilleBound
02-05-2005, 06:50 AM
RO: It was our pleasure. It was nice to meet your Otter half too ;) We made it home in about 40 minutes. Someone going almost 100 jumped in front of me so I followed at a safe distance letting them take the risk. That food was good. I am still full:) We need to do it again and grab Throwerb and crew. Maybe in the Boro since its right inbetween all of us. Thanks again for setting it up.
Ok...you can now stop spreading rumors that I am a nice guy...I got a reputation to uphold here :D :D :D :cool:

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 06:52 AM
RO: It was our pleasure. It was nice to meet your Otter half too ;) We made it home in about 40 minutes. Someone going almost 100 jumped in front of me so I followed at a safe distance letting them take the risk. That food was good. I am still full:) We need to do it again and grab Throwerb and crew. Maybe in the Boro since its right inbetween all of us. Thanks again for setting it up.
Ok...you can now stop spreading rumors that I am a nice guy...I got a reputation to uphold here :D :D :D :cool:
Just getting you prepped for your Mayoral run in the Boro :D

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 06:54 AM
check out this site http://www.mooncreek.com/stock/

missboatnam1
02-05-2005, 09:28 AM
yes, they are great peeps!! i miss them!!

BarryMac
02-05-2005, 10:00 AM
From what I've read on the boards Nashvillebound seems like a genuine guy. :D
BTW, Otter, you seem like a pretty genuine guy yourself. :D ;)
Later,
gjb...

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 10:07 AM
From what I've read on the boards Nashvillebound seems like a genuine guy. :D
BTW, Otter, you seem like a pretty genuine guy yourself. :D ;)
Later,
gjb...
:idea: mmmm "genuine guy" .... I'll take it :D

NashvilleBound
02-05-2005, 12:25 PM
:idea: mmmm "genuine guy" .... I'll take it :D
:idea: :idea: :idea: ...ok fine...genuines a good start :D

throwerb
02-05-2005, 03:04 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: ...ok fine...genuines a good start :D
Sorry to ruin your image but I to must jump on the "these are awesome people" band wagon. We liked them so much after meeting them that we moved here. Can't wait to meet Mr. and Mrs. RiverOtter as well.

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry to ruin your image but I to must jump on the "these are awesome people" band wagon. We liked them so much after meeting them that we moved here. Can't wait to meet Mr. and Mrs. RiverOtter as well.
Yeah, cause we're "guaranted genuine" too :D

RiverKitty
02-05-2005, 04:05 PM
I want to have dinner with the "really cool peeps"!!! :( *pout* :D

RiverOtter
02-05-2005, 04:29 PM
I want to have dinner with the "really cool peeps"!!! :( *pout* :D
Come on over, we'll take ya to a real fancy place :cool:

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 05:37 AM
I would say we've met about 200 or so people from the boards. 90% are really nice and I keep in touch with most still even tho I am on the other side of the world now. The New Years Eve party of (i think) 2002 was a major part in meeting most of ya. So far since we've been here its been the same thing....tons of boater get togethers. Just not like the West coast. Speaking of boating...is it summer yet????? :notam:

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 05:44 AM
I would say we've met about 200 or so people from the boards. 90% are really nice and I keep in touch with most still even tho I am on the other side of the world now. The New Years Eve party of (i think) 2002 was a major part in meeting most of ya. So far since we've been here its been the same thing....tons of boater get togethers. Just not like the West coast. Speaking of boating...is it summer yet????? :notam:
Mid 60's today :D

RiverKitty
02-06-2005, 06:19 AM
Come on over, we'll take ya to a real fancy place :cool:
Actually, my girlfriend is suppose to be moving out to Nashville this summer. (She currently lives in Kingman)
This will give me a good excuse to come out there and see how you Folks Run It In TN!!! :p
I've heard rumors that the lakes out there are pretty bitchin'!!! :D

NashvilleBound
02-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Actually, my girlfriend is suppose to be moving out to Nashville this summer. (She currently lives in Kingman)
This will give me a good excuse to come out there and see how you Folks Run It In TN!!! :p
Pretty bitchen is an understatement....Just let us know when your coming and we'll get a group on the water to show you around.

RiverOtter
02-06-2005, 09:37 AM
I doubt we'll run it as hard as you do in Beaumont :D But we WILL have fun :cool: