PDA

View Full Version : What is this really worth?

Bryan Rose
02-05-2005, 07:20 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4524048488&category=31271
Bryan

1Bahnerjet
02-05-2005, 07:56 AM
What is this really worth?
whatever someone will Pay for it. to Bad its Green & Yellow :yuk: Floor is Nice though. what is it a Splash of ?

Bryan Rose
02-05-2005, 08:29 AM
whatever someone will Pay for it. to Bad its Green & Yellow :yuk: Floor is Nice though. what is it a Splash of ?
Dont KNow just that it is a warhawk...
Seems kind of steep
Bryan

Jake W2
02-05-2005, 03:56 PM
It is a splash of a Youngblood 20 foot tunnel.Warhawk makes 2 diffrent tops for it the original Youngblood top and a wider seating area one.Cool looking boats.
That one looks to be the wider seating area version.Allso I am thinking they might of changed the outer sponsons the Youngbloods were deeper if i remember rite.
Jake

Bryan Rose
02-05-2005, 09:11 PM
It is a splash of a Youngblood 20 foot tunnel.Warhawk makes 2 diffrent tops for it the original Youngblood top and a wider seating area one.Cool looking boats.
That one looks to be the wider seating area version.Allso I am thinking they might of changed the outer sponsons the Youngbloods were deeper if i remember rite.
Jake
So what's it worth?
Bryan

Jake W2
02-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Well it seams new hulls go for around 7000 to 8000 bare how much do you want it.
I think I would look in to a new Cheyenne or Stealth befor ploping down that much for the Warhawk.It says it has a Parkay floor that is a 2500 option,I think the Cheyenns that Capps builds that is standerd.And the gelcoat up grade how much do you like it?
Good luck.
Jake

CANADIAN ROGERS BONNIEVILLE TR
02-05-2005, 09:57 PM
To Bryan Rose
This Hull and everything that is up on E-bay is owned by Big "A" Performance in Athens Tn. This the guy that shafted me for $3,000.00 over what he told me and took 3 1/2 months to install my motor & drive, and still didn't have it done when we picked it up. DO NOT TRUST HIM !!!! :skull: :skull: :skull:

UBFJ #454
02-06-2005, 05:29 AM
Given the size of the 'Air Box' & the narrow sponsons in the front, the lack of height of the 'Tunnels' in the rear and the probable weight of the hull, I would't be putting a Jet Drive in that hull ... Probably be OK for a BIG Outboard ... Also, Kinda Pricey as compared to one of Capp's Cheyennes.
If your thinking of buying it and putting a Jet Drive into it ,I'd call Duane @ HTP First as he has had Alot of Experience with the Youngbloods w/Jets and how they handle at Higher Speeds ... Just a Thought to help whomever know what they might be getting into if they buy the WarHawk to install a Jet.

Bryan Rose
02-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Thanks for all the info ... I am not really interested in this particular hull I was just curious about what a new hull should sell for. I have been playing around with the idea of having a hull made and looking for some price comps to get going with.
More to follow in another thread.
Thanks
Bryan

Jake W2
02-06-2005, 07:04 AM
Bear I do not know about the Warhawk but the Youngbloods run fine with a jet drive there are several TX 20s tunnels that run in the 100s and the TX 18 tunnels can run well over that.
Duane has said that the 18 want to come unhooked after 105 or so but other people have and do run then in the 120 fine with out this problem.
My favroit hull of all time is the Youngblood 18 tunnel there is not 10 thousand copies of it and it has its own lines.
Jake