PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest K boat driver of All Time

NitroMan
02-05-2005, 10:10 AM
Who is it? :argue:

V-DRIVES RULE
02-05-2005, 11:02 AM
and if you dont already know the answer!!!!!!!!!Tony Scarlootoo!

lost boy
02-05-2005, 11:43 AM
It has to be "someone else" because none of these guy's are...
NKRA MEMBER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NitroMan
02-05-2005, 03:12 PM
and if you dont already know the answer!!!!!!!!!Tony Scarlootoo!
One thing for sure (ITS NOT TONY)

lost boy
02-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Is tony a NKRA member????? if so what catagory or branch is he in?
The old guy's = Never -K- Race-Again
or
The others = Never -K- Raced - Anyone
or does NKRA need a third division? :confused:

BIGCHRIS
02-05-2005, 06:28 PM
CIRCLE BOAT RACING IS NOT BIG AROUND HERE BUT I LIKE READING ABOUT IT FROM YALL DRAG MOSTLY,julian seems to be the man by my reading also lance and gordy too :) :) :) but im going with wayne H :D :Dsince i like his K-50 BOAT :)

NitroMan
02-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Where are all the heavy hitters for there vote? I figured Julian would be farther ahead. To bad Gordy is at Laughlin to vote for himself :D

Sanger D
02-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Sounds like some people have a little dick complex,lend me your K BOAT and I,LL SHOW you whos the best K boat driver!!!!!I,LL show you balls so big you,ll cry for days and curse your daddy :cry: "who,s the best K boat driver?"who F#@!KIN CARES!!!!drive it or park it and shut the F%$#K up!!! no ones imprest!! :notam: Tonys got nads and we all know it so sit back and let the dude fly!!!hes the only one so far I,ve seen drive worth a shit,everyone else is talkin out their ASS!!!!half the people ownin K,s are all shit talkin anyways and wouldnt hold the peddle down for more than 5 seconds anyhow!!!( you know who you are)LOTTA money and NO balls!!!!let needles be the judge of this crap and I bet we hear more eccuses why "I can,t run my boat cause its broken"lets see you run a cracker box at 100mph in a full heat then we,ll see who,s got BALLS!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :rollside: :cool:

dossangers
02-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Sounds like some people have a little dick complex,lend me your K BOAT and I,LL SHOW you whos the best K boat driver!!!!!I,LL show you balls so big you,ll cry for days and curse your daddy :cry: "who,s the best K boat driver?"who F#@!KIN CARES!!!!drive it or park it and shut the F%$#K up!!! no ones imprest!! :notam: Tonys got nads and we all know it so sit back and let the dude fly!!!hes the only one so far I,ve seen drive worth a shit,everyone else is talkin out their ASS!!!!half the people ownin K,s are all shit talkin anyways and wouldnt hold the peddle down for more than 5 seconds anyhow!!!( you know who you are)LOTTA money and NO balls!!!!let needles be the judge of this crap and I bet we hear more eccuses why "I can,t run my boat cause its broken"lets see you run a cracker box at 100mph in a full heat then we,ll see who,s got BALLS!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :rollside: :cool: Who cares about who can hold the throttle down if you want to own a K and cruise around COOL! Im having way too much fun DOINK'IN around.I dont want to find the LIMITS of my boat! But for a bunch of guys playing on the river we hold our own! ANYBODYS WELCOME TO COME DOWN AND SHOW US HOW ITS DONE!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: this year will be very interesting INDEED!!

InKahntrol
02-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Shouldn't Lance be on that list?

Sanger D
02-06-2005, 01:59 PM
hey wayne ,how the hell are ya ? hows the MRS doin? hope alls well with the two of ya.boat almost done? cant wait to see it. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-06-2005, 03:06 PM
lend me your K BOAT and I,LL SHOW you whos the best K boat driver!!!!!I,LL show you balls so big you,ll cry for days and curse your daddy :cry: "who,s the best K boat driver?"who F#@!KIN CARES!!!!drive it or park it and shut the F%$#K up!!! no ones imprest!! :notam:"lets see you run a cracker box at 100mph in a full heat then we,ll see who,s got BALLS!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :rollside: :cool:
I'm with you Darin....who's the "King of Crackers?"
my list...
1.Danny Mang
2.Jeff Clune
3.John Francis
3.Tom Patterson
4.Mike Leach
5.Steve Tustison
6.Lance Faulkner (had he raced more) would have been great!
the Kilo record holder is not even on my list...go figure :idea:
Jerry :devil:

Sanger D
02-06-2005, 04:37 PM
hey jerry ,you forgot about me and my co rider/ driver MARC OCONNEL,we ran the circuit for 3 years,took 2nd in the championship 1st year out.don,t forget to add us to the list!! ;) oh ya, those heats are with 6 to8 boats at atime now your talkin crazy,lotsa traffic C,MON!!!

the real k-boat king
02-06-2005, 04:51 PM
tell you what, julian and duff are still alive, so lets find out who is the best, I challenge julian and duff any time anywhere, 1-pin coarse or 1 1/4 mile coarse. maybe we should run both, then this will shut up the likes of nitroman/homo and the rest of his friends who won't man up and say who they really are hiding behind fake posts. and for the rest of you if you think you are fast show up a needles and we will find out. :devil:

STV_Keith
02-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Sounds good. It's been years since I've seen Duffy - he doesn't seem to get out to the left coast too much. Lemme know if this goes down. :)

Moneypitt
02-06-2005, 08:04 PM
What type of race is this K showdown suppose to run at? It would seem to me that Duff is the only one on the list with an APBA legal boat.......SS/PS. Does he even have a K anymore? Truth be known, Gordy, I voted for you. I've watched you drive with skill and knowledge that made you the champion that you are. Having never seen the others drive a K in competition I can only go by the stats and records. For that reason Duff has to be there somewhere as well.....MP
PS: IMO, Duff's SS boat will be right there with the 70 or 80 boat......

NitroMan
02-06-2005, 08:05 PM
tell you what, julian and duff are still alive, so lets find out who is the best, I challenge julian and duff any time anywhere, 1-pin coarse or 1 1/4 mile coarse. maybe we should run both, then this will shut up the likes of nitroman/homo and the rest of his friends who won't man up and say who they really are hiding behind fake posts. and for the rest of you if you think you are fast show up a needles and we will find out. :devil:
Hey little guy dont get all wound up its all in fun we all agree you where good just not the best!

Roman 1
02-06-2005, 08:10 PM
PS: IMO, Duff's SS boat will be right there with the 70 or 80 boat......
I got a grand that says your wrong Mr. Pit. :argue:
R1 :clover:

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Gordy Kicks ass end of Line

NitroMan
02-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Gordy Kicks ass end of Line
GORDY=HAS BEEN

Moneypitt
02-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Roman 1, when was the last time you saw Duff's SSer run?? If ever?? I'm sure he'll take on all comers at the upcoming Morgan City race. Send the 70 and 80 boats down south, I'm sure you'll find your grand covered several times over....MP

Roman 1
02-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Roman 1, when was the last time you saw Duff's SSer run?? If ever?? I'm sure he'll take on all comers at the upcoming Morgan City race. Send the 70 and 80 boats down south, I'm sure you'll find your grand covered several times over....MP
1st off you don't need to worry yourself about the last time I saw Duffs "pig hemi". :argue: I got a grand to your grand big mouth!! Tell your buddy Duff to be in Burley.
R1 :crossx:

Moneypitt
02-06-2005, 09:39 PM
You want to wait until June! why not take your big mouth, along with your grand right on down to Morgan City in March? Why wait until Burley? Pig Hemi? Boy you are out of touch aren't you. Actually, when was the last circle race you attended? If ever? Is Duff my "buddy"? Well he is a legend in this sport, he is a fierce competitor, and from what I saw, a hell of a nice guy. So I guess you could say I would be proud to call him a friend. But then again, I am proud to call most people in the circle racing family friends, because they are some of the nicest people you could ever meet. But of course if you ever went to any of these races you would already know that, wouldn't you?..MP

circleboatKIDD
02-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Duff's PS couldnt hang with the 70 boat in burely 2 years ago and I highly doubt that the ss boat will. I would like to see some east coast boys on a one pin turn.

Moneypitt
02-06-2005, 10:30 PM
When was Burley a one pin turn?? I'm sure the east coast guys would like to see the west coast guys at their races as well. Burley is a tough tune without testing time. To just show up and run is a crap shoot at best. The same could be said for Morgan City, tough tune, strange humidity, almost sea level racing. Hanging with the "Canary" boats at their playground, (Burley) is really tough, no doubt. Duff is from Florida, the 70 team is from Utah, so no races in Florida or Utah. How about Louisanna?? Texas?? Now don't everyone get their panties in a bunch, all I said was that: IMO Duff's SSer would be right there with the 70 or 80 boat. Right there, is competitive, not necessarily in front of. Duff's SSer ran hard the last time I saw it. The PS boat isn't his...but it also ran hard. Who knows, maybe the up comming season will see these boats at the same race somewhere in the country, and let the green flag do the deciding.............MP

Terminal Velocity
02-07-2005, 07:39 AM
MP, after this weekend and talking with some people you may have your wish in March, this year sounds like it is going to be very interesting for the Super Stocks in APBA and the SSRA.
Also to anyone who does run circles it was told to us that all drivers will have to have some sort of helmet restraint device not just a donut.
Back to your reguarly scheduled drama.
James
Oh and because i never saw Julian run as well and voting for someone else isn't my thing i voted for Gordy.

Bob Hostetter
02-07-2005, 08:38 AM
I have had the pleasure of watching Pettengil run many times in the early 80's, and he gets my vote..........

WaterBox
02-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Sounds like some people have a little dick complex,lend me your K BOAT and I,LL SHOW you whos the best K boat driver!!!!!I,LL show you balls so big you,ll cry for days and curse your daddy :cry: "who,s the best K boat driver?"who F#@!KIN CARES!!!!drive it or park it and shut the F%$#K up!!! no ones imprest!! :notam: Tonys got nads and we all know it so sit back and let the dude fly!!!hes the only one so far I,ve seen drive worth a shit,everyone else is talkin out their ASS!!!!half the people ownin K,s are all shit talkin anyways and wouldnt hold the peddle down for more than 5 seconds anyhow!!!( you know who you are)LOTTA money and NO balls!!!!let needles be the judge of this crap and I bet we hear more eccuses why "I can,t run my boat cause its broken"lets see you run a cracker box at 100mph in a full heat then we,ll see who,s got BALLS!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :rollside: :cool:
:supp: We Need Name's!!!! :angry2:

uclahater
02-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Gordy has the most Championships thus making him the best of all time. :cool: :220v: :cool:

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-08-2005, 11:17 PM
I hear from a reliable source that the SS80 boat "WILD CHILD " Rankin Racing will be in Morgan City. We are going to see some old racing friends :messedup: and hope for the best !! Wish us Luck...............

ss19crew
02-09-2005, 02:38 PM
I hear from a reliable source that the SS80 boat "WILD CHILD " Rankin Racing will be in Morgan City. We are going to see some old racing friends :messedup: and hope for the best !! Wish us Luck...............
I hope that you guys are there cause I am sure that duff will be there. I am almost postive that I am going, I belive that Paul Fitz is going. We get too many of the old racers down there and it is going to turn in to a GN race cause they'll just keep going and going

King of Horsepower
02-09-2005, 02:57 PM
tell you what, julian and duff are still alive, so lets find out who is the best, I challenge julian and duff any time anywhere, 1-pin coarse or 1 1/4 mile coarse. maybe we should run both, then this will shut up the likes of nitroman/homo and the rest of his friends who won't man up and say who they really are hiding behind fake posts. and for the rest of you if you think you are fast show up a needles and we will find out. :devil:Gordy, It goes to show how smart you really are to make a statement like this. What is the age difference here? It would be real fair to put somebody in the seat that is approximately 25 years older than you! That would be the only way you would ever beat Julian. Why don't you wait until Julian has one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel, then you might have a better chance!

King of Horsepower
02-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Gordy has the most Championships thus making him the best of all time. :cool: :220v: :cool:I guess when there isnt any competition, you can be a Champion!

126driver
02-09-2005, 04:23 PM
Gordy is my hero. Go Gordy! :D

lucky
02-09-2005, 04:36 PM
I guess when there isnt any competition, you can be a Champion!
or ya can eat a box of wheaties

Moneypitt
02-09-2005, 04:47 PM
I don't have to warn David about anything concerning boat racing, but I will warn all that will be in Morgan City that the locals seem to stay out of the water! I found out first hand why. Leeches, yeah the little blood suckers kinda liked a "western" diet, for a change, and the cottonmouths :sqeyes: , although we didn't see any snakes or gators. We did experience the fire ants though, those little suckers actually attack you if you happen to be standing too close to their nest. Other than that it was a great experience to race with the southern hospitatilty, the nice crowd of spectators, the tough competition of Duff Daily, and Jr. Hernandez, Mike Allen driving Duff's SS er, all the help the Allen family gave us, and just an outstanding example of the vast boat racing family as a whole. And did I mention the food.....Wow, they put on a feast, all southern, cajun type, and just out of this world. I'm sure going to miss going to this race......Damm job! :cry: ........Have a safe trip, and be ready for the roughest road you'll ever want to see as soon as you leave Texas on I 10 into Louisanna. That would be a great place for them to put a highway........MP

the real k-boat king
02-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Gordy, It goes to show how smart you really are to make a statement like this. What is the age difference here? It would be real fair to put somebody in the seat that is approximately 25 years older than you! That would be the only way you would ever beat Julian. Why don't you wait until Julian has one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel, then you might have a better chance!
king of horsepower don't be jealous, are you sleeping with julian or does he have pictures of you ya no, can't go there. what does age got to do with it, either you have it or you don't. :cry: :cry: :cry:

the real k-boat king
02-10-2005, 12:26 PM
I guess when there isnt any competition, you can be a Champion!
let's see, george nordling, george woods, duff daily, bob bode, ron bolton, just to name a few. sound like your king of powderpuff not horsepower. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-10-2005, 02:45 PM
let's see, george nordling, george woods, duff daily, bob bode, ron bolton, just to name a few. sound like your king of powderpuff not horsepower. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Dave Rankin hehe go Pops......You forgot George Stratton..... Dont recall him being to slow

lost boy
02-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Flakey "D" and Ruff Kid .... sounds like a rapper and his side kick. :D
Anyone ever hear of them? I hear they are "Head and Shoulders" above the rest! :D
yeh I know ,cheap joke.
lb

WaterBox
02-11-2005, 11:56 AM
:D MP, after this weekend and talking with some people you may have your wish in March, this year sounds like it is going to be very interesting for the Super Stocks in APBA and the SSRA.
Also to anyone who does run circles it was told to us that all drivers will have to have some sort of helmet restraint device not just a donut.
Back to your reguarly scheduled drama.
James
Oh and because i never saw Julian run as well and voting for someone else isn't my thing[B] [QUOTE]i voted for Gordy[ Suck Up! :D :D

Terminal Velocity
02-11-2005, 12:23 PM
WB it was really the only choice I had. There were others that when growing up i looked up to more, but probably as a driver and standing on the gas it would probably be Gordy...and then for me as a spectator it would probably be Stratton.
Take care bud...

You Te
02-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Bring it to Needles, bring it to Needles.
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
02-13-2005, 05:45 PM
u-t's A Looser U-t's A Looser Get It Good!!

You Te
02-13-2005, 06:34 PM
VDR's got nothing, VDR's got nothing.
You Te

Roman 1
02-13-2005, 09:53 PM
VDR's got nothing, VDR's got nothing.
You Te
Preschool psychology at its best...
R1 :sleeping:

Kevin Boyntin
02-13-2005, 09:56 PM
you Te Smokes Pole You Te Smokes Pole

CircleJerk
02-14-2005, 10:26 AM
:D [ Suck Up! :D :D
Well, I wont! I need to see video of Gordy, anyone have some? Helmet restraints are a NEW rule for us, doesnt take a brain to see the benefits for such a small investment. Hey, we want to keep running our open boats. By the way all you K-boat wannabees, there is now another REAL K-pilot viewing these boards....Be nice.......Finally, 'You Utters' keep you boney fingers off the caps key! Maybe Rex should transport them!?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-14-2005, 11:01 AM
Well, I wont! I need to see video of Gordy, anyone have some?
He was so fast we couldn't keep a camera on him :2purples: ...might explain why there's so much Lavey footage around :notam: :)
Honcho Villa

lost boy
02-14-2005, 05:51 PM
whats the deal with YOU TE 's monkey? His arm keep's flappin,is that to help blow the blue smoke away? or does it keep goin back and forth like that out of habit?..................oh yeh...........he's a wacker! i get it now!

You Te
02-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Preschool psychology at its best...
R1 :sleeping:
Get a job!
You Te

You Te
02-14-2005, 07:32 PM
i get it now!
I doubt it.
You Te

You Te
02-14-2005, 07:34 PM
[size=7]you Te
Wow! you really got me Kevin.
You Te

Kevin Boyntin
02-15-2005, 09:28 AM
Pole smoking You te !! that has a ring to it.

V-DRIVES RULE
02-15-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey u-t and Kimmy you guys lost? This aint bench FAGS! GO HOME!! isnt it funny that u-t and Kim are like a STEAMING pile of SHIT everbody avoids them! :supp: :supp:

lucky
02-15-2005, 01:11 PM
:eek: :coffeycup :coffeycup :)

egg beater
02-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey u-t and Kimmy you guys lost? This aint bench FAGS! GO HOME!! isnt it funny that u-t and Kim are like a STEAMING pile of SHIT everbody avoids them! :supp: :supp: OHH YEA - UT AND KIMMY ARE LOST THEY SHOULD BE OVER KICKING YOUR IMAGINARY ASS ----- CLOWN YOUR UPSET BECAUSE YOUR AT THE END OF THE V DRIVE SACK PARTY - AND THE OTHER KIDS WON'T LET YOU PLAY :confused: :supp:

V-DRIVES RULE
02-15-2005, 01:42 PM
OHH YEA - UT AND KIMMY ARE LOST THEY SHOULD BE OVER KICKING YOUR IMAGINARY ASS ----- CLOWN YOUR UPSET BECAUSE YOUR AT THE END OF THE V DRIVE SACK PARTY - AND THE OTHER KIDS WON'T LET YOU PLAY :confused: :supp: Your just another u-t and Kimmy LOVER PRETENDING NOT TO BE GAY!! open wide :2purples: :2purples:

Rexone
02-15-2005, 02:33 PM
You gentlemen seem to be lost (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8) :smile:

WILDERTHANU
02-15-2005, 03:07 PM
THIS THREAD HAD GONE GAY MIKE....GET RID OF IT...

V-DRIVES RULE
02-15-2005, 03:24 PM
You gentlemen seem to be lost (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8) :smile:MIKE sir would you please put the bench racers back in there place We have a serious DEBATE going on about real boat racers THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

lost boy
02-15-2005, 03:39 PM
what this place needs is some UT and HANSON KICKASS CLUB stickers! :D

lucky
02-15-2005, 03:44 PM
MIKE sir would you please put the bench racers back in there place We have a serious MATERBATION going on about real boat racers THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
YEA MIKE MOVE IT REAL FAST :jawdrop:

dossangers
02-15-2005, 06:00 PM
YEA MIKE MOVE IT REAL FAST :jawdrop:LUCKY YOUR STUPIDAS YOU LOOK!!!! GET LOST :sleeping: :sleeping: