PDA

View Full Version : Lake Powell for the 4th of July??

SSTahoe
02-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Does anybody go there for the fourth? I have family going and the are trying to talk me into going for the fourth, there is a poker run at Lake Tahoe the weekend before I would like to attend, and that would be pushing it for time between lakes. How hot is it that weekend how are the partys etc. etc......

DEEZ NUTTS
02-05-2005, 08:32 PM
I will be there. We try to go as many weekends as possible all summer. Usually every other or more. The weather is unpredictable. The 4th is usually good but you never know. Storms roll in in the afternoons and the temp drops. As far as party scene, you have to bring your own. Nobody really ties up or hangs out in a certain area. Would be nice if something got started.

24sleekenforcer
02-05-2005, 09:00 PM
I also will be there, as Deez stated you bring your own party,would be nice if something got started.

Mardonzi
02-05-2005, 09:50 PM
We'll be there,,, you know us,, blender sluts that we are,, there is always a party around us on the lake on the 4th....

SSTahoe
02-06-2005, 12:07 PM
cool, it is still a long ways out but just trying to get my sh*t planed out so there should only be small snags to deal with. How about the temps that time of the year?

Sleek-Jet
02-06-2005, 12:30 PM
cool, it is still a long ways out but just trying to get my sh*t planed out so there should only be small snags to deal with. How about the temps that time of the year?
Hot... :D Figure 110ish during the day. It does cool off at night, perfect sleeping weather, or staying up drinking weather. Our tradition is to stay up until the Seven Sisters constelation come up, usually about 2 in the morning. :D

Mardonzi
02-06-2005, 12:45 PM
110ish is a bit on the high side. We are usually in the low 100's (hottest is usually 108) during the day and cools off to the mid 70's at night. Definately perfect sleeping weather