PDA

View Full Version : I picked up my new boat and.......

Essex29
02-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Well I picked it up yesterday...
I love it! It has an HP500EFI with a M-3 Procharger,Bravo XR and some other stuff I'll post later....
Here is my dilemma....When I inspected it and agreed to buy the boat 2 weeks ago it had new Goodyear Marathon tires on it...when I picked it up it now has old,cracked Carlisles with a pretty deep gouge in one of the tires. I noticed it while I was getting air in the tires right down the street from the sellers house. I called the guy up and told him that the tires were swapped at some point during the time that I saw them and when I picked it up. He says to me I don't know what happened to it while it was sitting at the factory and he had 3 BRAND NEW ones put on at the end of summer (all of them are pretty dry and cracked) and that he will check it out, so I tell him I will be back at his house in a couple of minutes to show him the tires and if need be leave the boat there, he says "I just got on the freeway and wont be home until tonight", but hey I'll pay for 1/2 of a new set of tires....WTF should I pay for the other 1/2 for ?
Fast forward....I get a call from the salesmen at that introduced us and the guy starts off calling me a deceitful, lying person and that I was out to do wrong from the start, why...hmmm maybe because I was trying to negotiate and get a deal on a boat?? What is deceitful about that? Then he tells me that he has instructed the seller to have the boat towed if I bring it back to his house...and that I should have accepted his gracious offer to pay for 1/2.
It's a bitchen boat and I love it...should I just take 1/2 the cost of new tires and move on and let boater's karma do it's job? Do I have any recourse?

cola
02-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Who switched the tires. :frown:

THATJEFFGUY
02-06-2005, 02:17 PM
That sucks. I'd just replace the tries and let the guy pay half...and chalk it up to experience. Then go slice the salesmans car/truck tires so he knows exactly what "deceitful" means...and so he gets a better idea of how expensive tires can be ! :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
02-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Shit like that just ticks ya off, doesn't it?
As much as you'd like to take the salesman to the carpet on this I'm sure, **** it. Get new tires, take the old ones back to the dealer and drop them off. Let them know that you just wanted to bring them back in case they wanted to use them again.
Leave them stacked up in front of this dweebs office.

cola
02-06-2005, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't think Alex would something like that. They did let the seller deal with the buyer direct & gave up there commission. Not too many shops would do that for the seller. I still want a ride in that boat. I will be in Havasu next weekend if your going to get that thing wet.
Late, Mike

charlyox
02-06-2005, 03:04 PM
SAWEET!congrats
too bad that dude pulled a fast one on you.My Essex had carlisle tires on when I bought it (used)and got 2 blowouts.I put Goodyear Marathons on it.Karma will catch up with him.

BarryMac
02-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Nice boat, that sucks about the tires, I just put four on my trailer yesterday, they were just under $400.00 for all. I would let him pay half and be done with it, you'll be better of just getting it over with...

charlyox
02-06-2005, 03:29 PM
I'll second that.either way you NEED new tires

Scream
02-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Make the guy pay 1/2, but at least get good tires with his money. He'll get his in the end.

Floored
02-06-2005, 04:30 PM
I would go down and chat with the salesman during business hours in front of customers and confront him about the tire swap, be loud and annoying, which is not illegal, and promise to come back every chance you get until they make it right. YOU HATE THIEVES!! :devil: if you scare off a few customers it will cost them more than it did you for tires.

Unforgiven
02-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Well I picked it up yesterday,here it is..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1077P1150097.JPG
I love it! It has an HP500EFI with a M-3 Procharger,Bravo XR and some other stuff I'll post later....
Here is my dilemma....When I inspected it and agreed to buy the boat 2 weeks ago it had new Goodyear Marathon tires on it...when I picked it up it now has old,cracked Carlisles with a pretty deep gouge in one of the tires. I noticed it while I was getting air in the tires right down the street from the sellers house. I called the guy up and told him that the tires were swapped at some point during the time that I saw them and when I picked it up. He says to me I don't know what happened to it while it was sitting at the factory and he had 3 BRAND NEW ones put on at the end of summer (all of them are pretty dry and cracked) and that he will check it out, so I tell him I will be back at his house in a couple of minutes to show him the tires and if need be leave the boat there, he says "I just got on the freeway and wont be home until tonight", but hey I'll pay for 1/2 of a new set of tires....WTF should I pay for the other 1/2 for ?
Fast forward....I get a call from the salesmen at that introduced us and the guy starts off calling me a deceitful, lying person and that I was out to do wrong from the start, why...hmmm maybe because I was trying to negotiate and get a deal on a boat?? What is deceitful about that? Then he tells me that he has instructed the seller to have the boat towed if I bring it back to his house...and that I should have accepted his gracious offer to pay for 1/2.
It's a bitchen boat and I love it...should I just take 1/2 the cost of new tires and move on and let boater's karma do it's job? Do I have any recourse?
go back and beat the sellers ass....take the tires off his new car...or sue his ass....but beating his ass might be more fun

Perfect Mixer
02-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Unfortunately, you didn't catch it prior to taking the boat. That sux! Why are there so many people out to screw other people? And they always get away with it too! Whichever choice you make, at least you know that you can still sleep at night.

IN2-IN2MX
02-06-2005, 07:08 PM
What a beautiful boat! Congrats!!! Sorry that jerk pulled a fast one.

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Ok, Why dont you tell us who sold you the boat , So we do not do business with these crooks....

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Tarek.....
That's BS..... :devil:
Like Kilr said....Who's the bastard ???? :devil:
Don't put up with it..... :devil:
CJG

RUCAV
02-06-2005, 07:51 PM
So basically they are trying to F&*% you over. BS, put that A-holes name all over this website and tell everyone what a lying, backstabbing, deceitful prick he is. If he isnt willing to throw on a couple new tires, hit him in the pocketbook. Make his life so miserable that he'd be willing to buy you 10 new tires. Oops, did I go off again. My bad, didnt take the pills today. :D
Thats the way to go IMHO.
Good luck!

cc322
02-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Yep pay half and moove on with the new boat, just remeber what goes around comes around, they will get there's BTW nice boat :D

TPI
02-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Hmm,,,,,,,,,,
The offer to pay half almost sounds like admitting guilt to me. I personally do not like being lied to, and I would find a way to make it right. You should not have to be dealing with this, and someone needs to take 100% responsibilty for the tires, period! Get them replaced on their dime, so they think twice next time, and you are not out of pocket.

shadow
02-06-2005, 08:23 PM
So basically they are trying to F&*% you over. BS, put that A-holes name all over this website and tell everyone what a lying, backstabbing, deceitful prick he is. If he isnt willing to throw on a couple new tires, hit him in the pocketbook. Make his life so miserable that he'd be willing to buy you 10 new tires. Oops, did I go off again. My bad, didnt take the pills today. :D
Thats the way to go IMHO.
Good luck!
I'm sure people around here would like to know who this is in advance so they don't go there and get screwed.
Great looking boat,congradulations on the boat.

Flyinbowtie
02-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Goose,
The sales guy is a fool. Whoever did the switch, in the end, as has been said here already, it will cost him, because not only did he not make the deal right, he acted like a jerk.
Were it me, I wouldn't take a dime from the owner, we have a matter of principle here, and bargaining on principle is something I don't do. You did not get what you originally agreed to buy. End of Story, either somebody fixes it or they don't.
If the dealer did it, the seller now knows not to work with him, if the seller did it, the dealer won't work with him again.
Since the seller offered to compromise to make it right, and the dealer called being an ass, my money is on the dealer.
You don't need to post anybody's name here, when you share your displeasure regarding this transaction with your friends,
the dealer will lose more than a set of trailer tires in the long run. The boating world, while growing, still is small enough that word of mouth counts.
There are only so many bridges that can be burned before there is no way back across the river.

BADASS38CHEVY
02-06-2005, 08:34 PM
The salesman that taked to you disrepected you and didnt give you the chance to investigate before jumpimg down on your ass.Sounds like to me that he was propably the one who did it. I would talk to the owner of the dealership and see what he has to say,being that the owner of the boat want you to pay half ,and you already know where he stands.Hopfully the owner of the dealership makes it right, if not,PLASTER THE DEALERS NAME ALL OVER THE HOT BOATS WEBSITE.

Debbolas
02-06-2005, 09:14 PM
:D It's a beautiful boat :clover: Good Luck :clover:
I've always liked Essex boats :D

Mrs. casean
02-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Looks Sweeeeettt! I love the colors! Congrats!

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Goose,
You don't need to post anybody's name here,
For the first time I disagree with you, did think I ever would.
POST THEIR NAME so none of us do business with them....

missboatnam1
02-06-2005, 09:29 PM
nice boat :D :D :D damm sales people :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Flyinbowtie
02-06-2005, 09:35 PM
kilr;
Its okay my friend.... :D we can disagree..
If he knows exactly and without a doubt which end of this deal was the cause of the problem, then I agree, go ahead and post it. If there is the slightest doubt in his mind, then I would just share it in a face to face mode with my friends, and let the word spread via the boaters grapevine.
I wouldn't want to bet which is quicker...

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 09:38 PM
The part i have a problem with is the dealer calling himand going off, In business you dont do that, it could come back to bite you. I think the dealer should have called and asked if there was a problem, then when he found out come up with a solution....

Flyinbowtie
02-06-2005, 09:41 PM
I agree, and thought I said so in my first post. I would just want my ducks in a row before I slam the guy on the net. Make sure all the facts are in evidence before sending it to the DA, so to speak...

Essex29
02-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Here is how it went down....
I was doing my reasearch and narrowed my choice down to the Magic Shockwave and the Essex 29. I made a call to Essex and they said that they had 1 used one in stock and that it wouldn't last, blah, blah blah...I checked it out at the factory and asked what the price was the sales guy says 72k so I say what does it book for he answers back well it's only been here for 2 weeks and hmmmm I checked it before and hmmm I'm sure it was over 80k...So at that point I liked the boat and made asked if they would take 63k which I thought was a fair price for the boat so the salesman gives the seller my number and I taslk with the guy and he says all I want for the boat is payoff which is 64k...Later on that day I get a call from the punk ass salesman and he is asking me for a "good faith" deposit to hold the boat since people are lining out the door to buy it, I oblige...We go out for a test drive and I like the boat, but I like the Magic a little better so I say to the guy I'll let you know later on that night...I call him that night and I tell him since I have to add mufflers and a few other things would he be interested in taking a little less for a cash offer that would I would write a check for now, he declines..
Fast forward...
I call the salesmen and tell him that I won't be buying the boat and to credit my deposit back he say's sorry that deposits on lake trials are non-refundable..WTF?
After reviewing my options and losing out on the Magic that I liked I decided to buy the Essex so I call the salesman and the seller and let them know...1 week later deal is done.
In the time where the seller left me at the lake and wehen I picked it up the tires were gone..If you ever meet this guy you would know that he would never I mean never tow his boat from Bullhead to Lake Castaic on cracked, gouged tires..I am 100% sure of it!
The sales guy over at Essex was a total punk! I have never experienced this type of service when buying a high ticket item..I mean when my wife and I first met the guy the first thing that she says is I don't trust this guy, so I say she just doesn't like the colors just to leave!
I was planning to call Essex and speak to the owner/manager tomorrow, but I don't think that it's worth my time.

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 10:00 PM
I wonder what is up over there, you are hearing more and more of this about that company. That sucks, sorry to hear this....
Since when do lake test cost money. This is a new one to me....

Essex29
02-06-2005, 10:03 PM
I wonder what is up over there, you are hearing more and more of this about that company. That sucks, sorry to hear this....
Since when do lake test cost money. This is a new one to me....
Yeah, well the salesmans claim was that lake test's cost money and time...I'll remember that next time I sell a boat...yeah right

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-06-2005, 10:04 PM
BS....
Give them one chance to make it right......or feel the wrath.....
Nothing less.....
Trying to get a set of tires at your expense is punk BS.....
Hey ESSEX........I know you read this.......DO THE RIGHT THING !!!!!
Show us that your reputation is not worth a few tires & rims !!!!!!!
Well..... :mad:
CJG

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah, well the salesmans claim was that lake test's cost money and time...I'll remember that next time I sell a boat...yeah right
What crap.......
No one charges for lake tests......or demo's....
It's part of the business......
I take people out all the time.....for long periods of time.....
This is a major investment (or poor investment shall we say) so why wouldn't you want to spend some time on the boat before you make a decision ??
Aggghhhhhhh !!!!!!
CJG
:devil:

Essex29
02-06-2005, 10:09 PM
What crap.......
No one charges for lake tests......or demo's....
It's part of the business......
I take people out all the time.....for a long time.....
Aggghhhhhhh !!!!!!
CJG
:devil:
I could swear I was buying a used Ford the way the salesman calls me and says...We've got people here looking at the boat, do you want to reserve it...100% money back if for ANY reason you don't like the lake test!!
Hey Essex, if you do read this chime in and tell me if ANY of what I am saying is a lie!!!

Kilrtoy
02-06-2005, 10:10 PM
THAT IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF BULLSHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD. That is called business, so what they are saying is when you test drive a car you should leave a deposit and pay to see if you like the car.......
SCREW essex, i used to recommend them, I will never do that again. I even referred two people to them, Oh well , The just screwed up.....
SCREW ESSEX and LASER, stop denying your not the same company....
YOU ARE

Flyinbowtie
02-06-2005, 10:13 PM
GG,
Well, that changes things.
I would start at the owner level, and I would do it in person if possible. The sales guy will find it tougher to work the owner over with you standing there.
I would then indicate exactly how this went down, and exactly how you were treated. I would make it very clear you don't like being called at your home and treated like a second class citizen by a member of his staff.
This is not like going to a used car lot and buying some $1.98 POS.
You just spent a ton of money with his company, and commission or not, he would like to have you back in his store buying other stuff, and telling your friends what a great experience you had working with his staff.
I would also let the owner know the vibe your wife got from the salesman.
The owner is going to be astute enough to know that when a couple buys a boat, if one half of the couple gets a bad feeling from a salesman, his business is 50% closer to losing a deal before it even gets started.
I would then simply wait and see what he says.
Give him the opportunity to make things right. If he finds a way to do so, praise him publicly.
If he does not, then you have done your part to try and sort this outm, and are under no ethical obligation to put forth any further effort, and I would expect you to spread the word to help prevent your friends from getting hurt by dealing with this company.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I agree with FBT.......
We just sold 42 boats at the LA show !!!!!
You don't do those kind of numbers with sales people that no one trusts.......
Tarek.....You have to take this to the management........
Give them a chance to do the right thing........
CJG

Flyinbowtie
02-06-2005, 10:36 PM
GG;
If you really want to play hardball, tow the boat to your local tire shop and ask them to evaluate the safety of the tires; ask the tire shop if they could sell the tire as used if they recieved it in a tire sale. If in fact they are not road worthy and you can get a tire expert to say so, I think Mr. Essex would have some issues selling a trailer eqquiped with unsafe or faulty tires in any kind of consignment or other arrangement that involves his company. If a tire shop wouldn't sell it, how does a boat dealer?
The fact that you went directly from picking the boat up to a filling station to air the tires up calls in to question the condition of the tires as well.

bigd1
02-07-2005, 05:31 AM
You could always document the condition of the tires. Replace them at your expense, then file a small claims suit against whoever - dealer etc. If they don't pay, file a lien against some piece of property that they own - you'll get your money eventually. I've done this with some deadbeat customers in the past. Amazing how quick everything gets resolved.

Essex29
02-07-2005, 05:51 AM
Chris...I will definitly be calling the owner/manager and give him the chance to make it right, if he does great! I will move on and praise will be in order.
bigd1....I thought about doing just that screw the 1/2 the seller wants to give me replace them on my dime and go to small claims.
Anyone know how long Jason has been in sales over there?
I'll update later on today.

cola
02-07-2005, 06:40 AM
Chris...I will definitly be calling the owner/manager and give him the chance to make it right, if he does great! I will move on and praise will be in order.
bigd1....I thought about doing just that screw the 1/2 the seller wants to give me replace them on my dime and go to small claims.
Anyone know how long Jason has been in sales over there?
I'll update later on today.
I though he was a service tec.

Essex29
02-07-2005, 06:44 AM
I though he was a service tec.
I think he is in the sales dept...
When he called me back he was working the boat show
Hey Cola...do you have any names at Essex? Owner or Sales/Service Mgr?

BarryMac
02-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Really sorry to hear of your problems, I agree that you need to contact Essex management, not only about the tires but also about how the "punk" salesmen acted towards you, they say that a woman's instinct in these type of instances is usually right on, sounds like that is 100% accurate in your case. I hope that they make good, if they don't there will definitely be repercussion just from these boards, there are a ton of people that come on here just for info gathering, this post will leave a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth's and that will be passed on in the future.

OGShocker
02-07-2005, 07:00 AM
Very nice Goose!!
Sorry to hear of the tire issue. Seems to me it is as easy to do the honorable thing the first time as it is to do the second. :mad:

dicudmore
02-07-2005, 07:28 AM
I believe the owners are Ron and Steve

a catered life
02-07-2005, 07:35 AM
That sucks. I'd just replace the tries and let the guy pay half...and chalk it up to experience. Then go slice the salesmans car/truck tires so he knows exactly what "deceitful" means...and so he gets a better idea of how expensive tires can be ! :crossx:
lmao i think i would do the same thing :lightsabe

a catered life
02-07-2005, 07:41 AM
The part i have a problem with is the dealer calling himand going off, In business you dont do that, it could come back to bite you. I think the dealer should have called and asked if there was a problem, then when he found out come up with a solution....
well said and that would be the right way to handle business :yuk:

cola
02-07-2005, 07:46 AM
I though you bypassed Essex & got the boat from the the seller. What does Essex have to do with this deal. Like Dan said, Ron & Steve are the owners. Steve works in the shop, he would be who you would talk to I think. Nice boat & good luck. Did I already say I WAN'T A RIDE.
Late, Mike

purrfecttremor
02-07-2005, 08:14 AM
I believe the owners are Ron and Steve
dan is right ron & steve are brothers and good luck getting any satisfaction out of them.theres a reason i didnt by essex.YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO PAY FOR TIRES PERIOD!talk to ron he seems ltke the nicer of the two.good luck.

coolchange
02-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Bought a truck when I was a kid. My Dad handled the transaction. When we went back to pick it up the rear window had been changed out and the stereo replaced. Guy said the window was broken and the stereo quit. Dad said that wasn't what we bought. Had a friend go back with a estimate for the slider window and a new stereo AND a Small Claims subpeona.
We got a check from the guy.
Fast forward 2 years. Knock at the door and 2 Detectives want to look at my truck. Guy I bought it from was in jail for GTA. Imagine that.

dicudmore
02-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Great looking boat.!!!!!!!!!!1
Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. Is it me or does there seem to be a bunch of deadbeat boat salesman out there :idea:
possibly.....but there are some good ones out there too :D

Kilrtoy
02-07-2005, 09:12 AM
I wasn't saying all of them. I know there is a lot of stand up guy's out there also. Just seems the one that are bad are REAL BAD :confused:
I thought used car salemen were the only crooks.....

INSman
02-07-2005, 12:48 PM
You might even be able to put in a claim against the dealer under their Dealer Bond. Not quite sure how to do it, but the DMV would be a start. At minimum, threaten that as recourse unless you are 100% satisfied !!

Moe_Havi
02-07-2005, 02:56 PM
The POS sales guy was probably pissed because he didn't make a commission and now he's cost the owners thousands of $$$$ in bad pub. The owners should can the asshole, replace the tires and apoligize profusely. If the owners get a tude then they deserve everything they get.

AirtimeLavey
02-07-2005, 08:00 PM
That's a bummer, T. sounds like you're dealing w/it the right way. Usually, shiat like this isn't worth the headache, but this was so intentionally deviant, that the principle of it makes it worth an effort. Plus, the longer this drags out...the more they will pay, just from the HB exposure and neg. pub.
Good luck. Awesome boat, btw. :D You keeping the flames as is?

TPI
02-08-2005, 10:26 AM
I am eager to hear the outcome of this. GG, I hope it works out for you.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Tarek....
What's the update ???
:boxingguy
CJG

Essex29
02-09-2005, 06:42 AM
I left a message on Monday...no return call!
I'll try again today and post an update.

cola
02-10-2005, 09:51 AM
There closed on Mondays. What did you find out on the tires. Let us know. :cool:
Late, Mike

Essex29
02-11-2005, 09:16 PM
So I got my call back today from one of the owners....Ron gave me a call and asked me what happened and I explained the entire story to him and he said he was going to talk to the sales guy and figure out what happened... :boxingguy
Although he stopped short of offering me any money to replace the tires, he did say he would do something for me if I ever bring my boat in for service. I was happy with the way he dealt with the issue and reassured me that I could always call them for any question's on the new boat.
I'm glad I didn't come on here and slam his company because of the way the salesman treated me and I hope he takes care of it and not just blow it off.
I am actually happy with the outcome so everyone can go back to buying Essex boats! ;)
Is the saying really true..."money isn't everything"??? :idea:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
02-11-2005, 10:17 PM
What ????? :burningm:
Tarek....You call that satisfaction !!!!!! :mad:
Sounds like lip service to me......... ;)
Why would any boat builder need 4 slightly used tire instead of their reputation.....I don't get it...... :confused:
Hey Essex.....Just give him the tires back OK......
Is it really worth losing even one boat sale over some tires ???? :idea:
C'mon....restore my faith in mankind !!!!!
CJG
:frown:

02-12-2005, 01:50 AM
GG,
Seems like you got a great boat. From reading all the posts, I can't figure if & when tires may have been changed. Sucks if they were, but I know the guys at Essex and they're stand up guys (& gals). When you buy a boat used, plan on making a few things "your own". BTW, how's the stereo coming along?

Essex29
02-12-2005, 07:19 AM
What ????? :burningm:
Tarek....You call that satisfaction !!!!!! :mad:
Sounds like lip service to me......... ;)
Why would any boat builder need 4 slightly used tire instead of their reputation.....I don't get it...... :confused:
Hey Essex.....Just give him the tires back OK......
Is it really worth losing even one boat sale over some tires ???? :idea:
C'mon....restore my faith in mankind !!!!!
CJG
:frown:
Chris,
I think that the salesman didn't like the fact that I took him out of the picture and bought straight from the seller...still no excuse!
I had to leave it where it ended otherwise I would have started to hate the boat due to all that has transpired.
The seller is paying for half of the tires and I'll have to be satisfied with that , but next time I buy a boat and it's financed I will be the one to give the seller the check, not the finance company!
GG,
Seems like you got a great boat. From reading all the posts, I can't figure if & when tires may have been changed. Sucks if they were, but I know the guys at Essex and they're stand up guys (& gals). When you buy a boat used, plan on making a few things "your own". BTW, how's the stereo coming along?
I am very happy with the boat!!!stereo needs a little work and I hope to get it done in the next month or so.
Yeah, the all seem stand up...except for one in sales!

franky
02-12-2005, 07:37 AM
GreyGoose,
Do you still have the 28' Cole in LHC?

Essex29
02-12-2005, 08:03 AM
GreyGoose,
Do you still have the 28' Cole in LHC?
I wish....I never did...wrong goose

Essex29
02-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I got a call from the salesman over at Essex...
He explained to me why he spoke to me the way that he did....some of it was warranted after the seller blamed them for the tires.
He also offered me a sincere apology for the way everything went down...which I accepted!
And to top it off they are going to compensate me 300.00 the difference in the amount that the seller is going to pay for the tires!!
All of these years I have heard that Essex has some of the beast customer service in the industry.......I BELIEVE IT!!!
So everyone go out and check them out!!
Did I mention that I love my boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AirtimeLavey
02-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Good news....glad it all worked out well for you. It was smart of Essex to deal with this, quick.
Btw, took the boat to Castaic last w/e. Lov'in it. Can't wait for summer... :D