PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Superstock year End Video

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-06-2005, 08:40 PM
To Get a Copy of the 2004 year end Video Six Wide ...email me at staticfilmsmx@yahoo.com its $30 a copy ......

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Camera 1 will be anxiously awaiting his 10 free ones. ;)
"The real video king" :cool:

the real k-boat king
02-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Shawn, your video ROCKED :smile: If you are reading this post you need to buy this video because it was a awesome job. Dave, Dee and Jerry you should be proud of him. Jerry don't forget to send your $100.00 bucks you owe him for getting it done. :devil:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-07-2005, 12:15 PM
Is this Katie or Gordy????? :boxed:
For those not sure whats going on....I worked with the flakeydandruffkid this year in producing the end of the year superstock video. We both shot the footage and "the Kid" edited it all together. I knew he would do a good job I was just worried he wouldn't show up,,,,he's a little flakey at times (19 years old) but a good kid (who loves fat chicks) :devil:
If your interested in some cool shots, several crashes and a cool tribute to Gus Schade, e-mail Shawn so he can pay back his dad for the thousands of dollars they spent on camera equipment. ;)
Jerry

76BARRON
02-07-2005, 01:32 PM
it's official,that sounded like an endorsment to me :D

the real k-boat king
02-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Is this Katie or Gordy????? :boxed:
For those not sure whats going on....I worked with the flakeydandruffkid this year in producing the end of the year superstock video. We both shot the footage and "the Kid" edited it all together. I knew he would do a good job I was just worried he wouldn't show up,,,,he's a little flakey at times (19 years old) but a good kid (who loves fat chicks) :devil:
If your interested in some cool shots, several crashes and a cool tribute to Gus Schade, e-mail Shawn so he can pay back his dad for the thousands of dollars they spent on camera equipment. ;)
Jerry
Jerry, It was me, his auntie kattie. Sorry you rock to. I know you helped but family is family and I have to cheer my nephew on! :rollside: Rah, Rah, Rah. :p

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Thanks Aunt Katie.....I have your Copy Ready, I am Just Making Lil G's Video tommarow, ... In Fact All Copies are ready i am Mailing Out All the ones that have been Paid For..... All Emails i Received today I responded about Payment...... The DVD is going Fast ....... Get yours Today

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-08-2005, 03:52 PM
jerry are you going to pick up your copies......shipping is going to be massive for that many DVD's...... i mailed out all the single orders today .....whoever ordered 1 at the banquet there dvd is in the mail ....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-08-2005, 10:58 PM
jerry are you going to pick up your copies......shipping is going to be massive for that many DVD's...
Massive :confused: Take 5 bucks out of your shampoo stash, should be a few hundred in there :cool:

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-08-2005, 11:52 PM
brochhuesers was 5 bucks and he only has 5....i dont got no job man ...haha this is my income im saving up for a Apple G5

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-09-2005, 08:00 AM
brochhuesers was 5 bucks and he only has 5....i dont got no job man ...haha this is my income im saving up for a Apple G5
I'll meet you halfway at the via verde exit off the 57. Thats the exit for puddlestone lake. Just say when...call me.

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-09-2005, 11:41 AM
ok jerry .... ill agree with you on that

CircleJerk
02-10-2005, 10:05 PM
F...D...Kid: How about a trade for Nostalgia DVD from Tastin Racin where 24 of our boats went head to head?? Also so Unlimited Light stuff...... It's so new, its not out yet! Love to see your work! ;)

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-17-2005, 02:49 AM
SIX WIDE IS STILL FOR SALE ....... I KNOW THERE ARE MORE BOAT JUNKIES THAT WANT IT ............. :sqeyes: thats the look you get when you watch it ...WOW lol ..... get yours get um while there HOT.....

ss19crew
02-17-2005, 07:22 AM
SIX WIDE IS STILL FOR SALE ....... I KNOW THERE ARE MORE BOAT JUNKIES THAT WANT IT ............. :sqeyes: thats the look you get when you watch it ...WOW lol ..... get yours get um while there HOT.....
Are you guys still going to Morgan City??

FlakeyDandruffKid
02-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Yes we are Still going to morgan city i will be bringing copies with me to sell out there ..... and on that note lets just wait for one of jerry's old jokes about me not showing up ......

Kindsvater Flat
02-17-2005, 08:08 PM
Yes we are Still going to morgan city i will be bringing copies with me to sell out there ..... and on that note lets just wait for one of jerry's old jokes about me not showing up ......
But did Jerry get his videos? :confused:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
02-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Not yet... :confused: