PDA

View Full Version : bout sums it up

Blown 472
02-07-2005, 06:35 AM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2005/02/03/belltoon.jpg

HM
02-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Hard at work being a "problem solver" I see.

Blown 472
02-07-2005, 08:15 AM
Hard at work being a "problem solver" I see.
Done with work for the day thanks, and yes I solved a few problems last night. :redface:

vdriver4ever
02-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Blown...... Did your mom beat you up when you were a child?
Were you turned down one time for welfare?
Was your dad fired from a government job because of cut backs?
What on earth caused you to hate our country as much as you do?
Now don't get me wrong you have every right to express yourself as you do.. I am just one of those conservatives that truly wants to help people. With that said what can I do to help you love our country as I do?
Once your out from underneath all that anger and miss-information you may not only start loving your country but yourself too....

Blown 472
02-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Blown...... Did your mom beat you up when you were a child?
Were you turned down one time for welfare?
Was your dad fired from a government job because of cut backs?
What on earth caused you to hate our country as much as you do?
Now don't get me wrong you have every right to express yourself as you do.. I am just one of those conservatives that truly wants to help people. With that said what can I do to help you love our country as I do?
Once your out from underneath all that anger and miss-information you may not only start loving your country but yourself too....
Humm so if you see something wrong with what is going on then you "hate your country" I should just fall in line with the rest of the sheep and never question what is going on? did you forget what this "country" was founded upon?

vdriver4ever
02-07-2005, 03:51 PM
No I think it is healthy to question... I just was hoping you would find something to support.
Trust me when I say that I am not a sheep. I am of the belief that the world is run by those that show up. I plan on having in impact.
I have no idea if you hate your country or not. Only you can make the determination. Do you love your county more when it is run by a democrat?

Blown 472
02-07-2005, 04:44 PM
No I think it is healthy to question... I just was hoping you would find something to support.
Trust me when I say that I am not a sheep. I am of the belief that the world is run by those that show up. I plan on having in impact.
I have no idea if you hate your country or not. Only you can make the determination. Do you love your county more when it is run by a democrat?
This has nothing to do with what ever party is in office, it has to do with greasy politians and what they are doing to this country. I support a gubment by the people and for the people, not special interests and lobbiests and their ilk.
When our school systems suck and in need of money but yet we send billions to a terrorist state to support them.

dbddbd
02-07-2005, 05:21 PM
blown you need to get laid, LOL

Blown 472
02-07-2005, 05:47 PM
blown you need to get laid, LOL
Just did, and my hand was fantastic.

Tom Brown
02-07-2005, 09:36 PM
The thing about giving yourself a hand job is that you know just the way you like it. :cool: