PDA

View Full Version : RAFF you awake today

a catered life
02-07-2005, 10:18 AM
who drank the goose that laid the golden egg? have a few cups of joe:coffeycup i need crown a new new vodka king MARK :confused: DAM :frown: lil buddy you ok today? i know that sometimes the goose is a motherpucker the next day.

Mrs.Racer277
02-07-2005, 10:31 AM
who drank the goose that laid the golden egg? have a few cups of joe:coffeycup i need crown a new new vodka king MARK :confused: DAM :frown: lil buddy you ok today? i know that sometimes the goose is a motherpucker the next day.
And how are you feeling this AM? :rolleyes: You guys did so major damage to that goose bottle. :) :cool:

a catered life
02-07-2005, 10:38 AM
And how are you feeling this AM? :rolleyes: You guys did so major damage to that goose bottle. :) :cool:
i'm great :messedup: went home got me a little :supp: watched a little pegged ;) and up at 4:00am. i was just a little pissed that we didnt finish the bottle.......... ;) looks like you had a safe drive home :D thank for the pegged video

SoCal_fun
02-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Glad you guys are all good! I couldn't wait, got me some at halftime... LOL!
Sorry I didn't come back, kinda busy....... :2purples:
I had a good buzz going from the Margaritas and Corona's, whew!!
Mark called, and he is feelin it today.... :hammer2:

raff
02-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Well we made it home last night, and I just passed out :sleeping:
Got up went to work and now I'm home..
Had a great time just need to pace myslef next time..
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dc26b3127cce9fa0fcfe102e00000016108AbtWzlm1Ztn
So when the next party... Havasu in two weeks that will be fun..
Mark out

Just-Us
02-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Glad you guys are all good! I couldn't wait, got me some at halftime... LOL!
Sorry I didn't come back, kinda busy....... :2purples:
I had a good buzz going from the Margaritas and Corona's, whew!!
Mark called, and he is feelin it today.... :hammer2:
You bailed without saying good-bye :idea: was it something I said :cry: :cry: :cry: Anyway, hope you and the wife had a good time....

a catered life
02-07-2005, 05:39 PM
You bailed without saying good-bye :idea: was it something I said :cry: :cry: :cry: Anyway, hope you and the wife had a good time....
hey we all under stand when its that time its that time :supp: go larry go go larry :D

Desert Rat
02-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Scott and Deb
Thanks for a great time. Nice seeing everybody and meeting a few new ones. Willie did you finish that stoggie... Wife won't get near me after one unless i hose off. Hell it's a good reason for a shower together :D Raff DAMN boy you can handle the goose. I think you gave Willie a run for the money!! :eat: We allhave to get that slow boat trip to Hoover together. Shawn is in as am I

a catered life
02-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Scott and Deb
Thanks for a great time. Nice seeing everybody and meeting a few new ones. Willie did you finish that stoggie... Wife won't get near me after one unless i hose off. Hell it's a good reason for a shower together :D Raff DAMN boy you can handle the goose. I think you gave Willie a run for the money!! :eat: We allhave to get that slow boat trip to Hoover together. Shawn is in as am I
finished it and got a hell of a buzz from it :D but she made me hose off and had to brush the mouth twice before "IT" could get near her :D and i think mark won the battle he was going hard :( :messedup:

Desert Rat
02-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Willie That was some GREAT FOOD!!! Thanks. Man it was all good. I still have major gas from all the chile I ate! :D

a catered life
02-07-2005, 06:36 PM
glad you enjoyed the food all of it was great. and remember its better out than in :redface:

Desert Rat
02-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Unless your behind me :( :sqeyes:
and I vote for asig change on your name to official posse caterer

a catered life
02-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Unless your behind me :( :sqeyes:
and I vote for asig change on your name to official posse caterer
lol thanks but if getting that position is as hard as becoming a official pp member then count me out. :confused: i still haven't got the the window sticker yet or tha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl shirt :cry:

SoCal_fun
02-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Scott and Deb, sorry to bail on you. Had to check on the last minute babysitter and then, well lets just say something came up............................................... :lightsabe
Polished off the pre party margaritas and the Wife was............................................wel l, ready is a good word for it.
You guys were great hosts and it was fun, loved all the food and drinks. Hope someone got to the captian morgans..........
See ya'll soon. :D :D

a catered life
02-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Scott and Deb, sorry to bail on you. Had to check on the last minute babysitter and then, well lets just say something came up............................................... :lightsabe
Polished off the pre party margaritas and the Wife was............................................wel l, ready is a good word for it.
You guys were great hosts and it was fun, loved all the food and drinks. Hope someone got to the captian morgans..........
See ya'll soon. :D :D
key words here folks....."something came up" and "polished off" and thats why hes my buddy :D