PDA

View Full Version : ufc 52

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
I just got back from the UFC 51 ... What an amazing weekend ...
We are hooked..
Im going to the next one.. anyone here going or interested?
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=2382
KTFO

WaTchTheGelCoat
02-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Always fun to watch other people fight. Now if they would only put women in the mix. :D

shadow
02-07-2005, 11:07 AM
We are hooked..
KTFO
Mark my neighbor is friends with all those fighters,he sponsors some of them and grew up with some of them.we were next door watching the fight and my neighbors wife was on the phone with Titos wife.We had an invite to the fights and passed.Now i wish i would've gone sounds like it's a big party afterwards.Next time.

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Mark my neighbor is friends with all those fighters,he sponsors some of them and grew up with some of them.we were next door watching the fight and my neighbors wife was on the phone with Titos wife.We had an invite to the fights and passed.Now i wish i would've gone sounds like it's a big party afterwards.Next time.
Darrell,
Lets all go to the next one.. it will be fun!! :D

shadow
02-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Darrell,
Lets all go to the next one.. it will be fun!! :D
I can probablly arange tickets,passes for the press conference before and after and the private parties.That was the offer this time and i passed.
Kick myself in the ass now but i'd probablly still be sitting at a table gambling now.Thats why i didn't go cause i just spent a grip on the boat,a lift&tires for the excursion,etc,etc.Didn't need to go to Vegas and dump more $$$$.

HCS
02-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Always fun to watch other people fight. Now if they would only put women in the mix. :D
I know a couple of women that need to be thrown in the mix.http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/violent/dark2.gif

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 11:22 AM
I can probablly arange tickets,passes for the press conference before and after and the private parties.That was the offer this time and i passed.
Kick myself in the ass now but i'd probablly still be sitting at a table gambling now.Thats why i didn't go cause i just spent a grip on the boat,a lift&tires for the excursion,etc,etc.Didn't need to go to Vegas and dump more $$$$.
DUde!
You hook up the passes/tickets... I'll pay for your room :D

shadow
02-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Neighbor is here in town now.They just took off on motorcycle ride.I'll be seeing him later today and will let him know when the next fight comes around i want to go and need a hook up. :wink:

NOTALENT
02-07-2005, 11:40 AM
What did u guys think about that fight??? I totally think that Belfort should have won!! although it is all styles of fighting I think Tito was afraid to stand up against him as it showed..He kept trying to take him to the ground..But that first round Belfort really laid into him!! and then all the trash talking Tito did..he is an all around Jack ASS!!!

al cole'holic
02-07-2005, 12:10 PM
..next good fight is April 16, Couture vs. Liddell #2 :boxingguy

OutCole'd
02-07-2005, 12:19 PM
I'd go, let me know. Would be great to go with a good group.

SCUBA STEVE
02-07-2005, 12:34 PM
We are hooked..
KTFO
Isnt that gay? 2 guys wrestling around giving each other shockers is nothing I want to see. :2purples: :hammerhea :cool:

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 12:55 PM
What did u guys think about that fight??? I totally think that Belfort should have won!! although it is all styles of fighting I think Tito was afraid to stand up against him as it showed..He kept trying to take him to the ground..But that first round Belfort really laid into him!! and then all the trash talking Tito did..he is an all around Jack ASS!!!
He did talk a lot of trash.. and disrespected Shamrock... But.. he is from SoCal so I had to support him....
I may change my mind next time..
Tito got rocked at the begining.. I think it was a great match.. those two are insaine to watch..
I forget his name.. but the guy with all the hair.. he hit that other guy who was 6'8" . Knocked him the folk out.. that guy was impressive..
Oh .. and the mexican guy too.. (this one is for Steve and Kilr)..
he was way out of shape.. I thought he was going to have his ass handed to him.. but he slung them dogs.. very impressive..
I'll be going to the next one.. I dont know if we can get bulk seats or not.. but it would be cool to go with a group..
I was thinking about spending the extra dough and getting on the floor next time..
but.. I sat one section up from the floor and I could see everything..
the next one is on the 16 of april.. then after that.. Its Havasu.. for the poker run and BBSP..
Who's In?

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 01:03 PM
what do we need to do to get tickets Mark.. Jamie and I are down to go if that's cool. :shift:

NOTALENT
02-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Oh..dude ur talking about pitbull!! Andrei Arlvski!!! That guy rocked him...I swear he has an insane case of ADD!!haha...yeah once he knocked Tim Sylvia to the ground and got that leg lock it was over!!lol. Last time sylvia faught he was in an arm lock and didnt want to tap out..and he got his arm broke..haha.this time he new better.

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:09 PM
what do we need to do to get tickets Mark.. Jamie and I are down to go if that's cool. :shift:
I'll include you guys with our package.. I'll call you later to discuss.. (smooch)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 01:11 PM
I'll include you guys with our package.. I'll call you later to discuss.. (smooch)
Thank you sweetie.. :p now does this mean I can claim your boat and I will be able to get a stoker soon too. :smile: :rollside:

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:11 PM
well now that you gave me a few minutes to think about that.. I think I can think of a couple things you can do..
LAPDANCE!!! :smile:

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Thank you sweetie.. :p now does this mean I can claim your boat and I will be able to get a stoker soon too. :smile: :rollside:
LOL.. as long as I can claim yours and get a DCB Next :D
LMAO.. SHHHH.. dont tell anyone.. but I already claim yours...lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 01:13 PM
well now that you gave me a few minutes to think about that.. I think I can think of a couple things you can do..
LAPDANCE!!! :smile:
LMAO!! as long as you sit next to Jamie I can get ya both at one time.. LOL!! :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 01:14 PM
LOL.. as long as I can claim yours and get a DCB Next :D
LMAO.. SHHHH.. dont tell anyone.. but I already claim yours...lol
LOL!! that's cool.. as soon as KH's got there's.. I called dibs.. :p

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:16 PM
LMAO!! as long as you sit next to Jamie I can get ya both at one time.. LOL!! :crossx:
Oh this will be fun.. Mine likes to give them too.. :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Oh this will be fun.. Mine likes to give them too.. :)
well I need to meet this one.. Can I get a reservation for Jamie now.. LOL!! :D

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:20 PM
well I need to meet this one.. Can I get a reservation for Jamie now.. LOL!! :D
You know her.. and Jamie has a lifetime VIP pass :supp:

Kilrtoy
02-07-2005, 01:45 PM
UH Mark, I dont like mexican dudes, I know ricky thinks im after him, but I like Mexican women

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:51 PM
UH Mark, I dont like mexican dudes, I know ricky thinks im after him, but I like Mexican women
Its alright.. he thinks he's Italian anyway

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 01:54 PM
You know her.. and Jamie has a lifetime VIP pass :supp:
well since I know her it's o.k then.. LOL!! Jamie loves her VIP pass.. :crossx: :wink:

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:54 PM
I have been looking for tickets.. they are between 100-400 you can only get 8 per household..
I dont really want to be responsible for to may people.. but .. if your interested..
lets get a list and see if we can get some kind of package deal.. other wise Im going to handle the few couples I talked to already and we'll all meet after or before the fight!

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 01:56 PM
I have been looking for tickets.. they are between 100-400 you can only get 8 per household..
I dont really want to be responsible for to may people.. but .. if your interested..
lets get a list and see if we can get some kind of package deal.. other wise Im going to handle the few couples I talked to already and we'll all meet after or before the fight!
Deal.. :D

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Deal.. :D
You guys are coverd

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 02:00 PM
You guys are coverd
thank you .. :)

OutCole'd
02-07-2005, 02:23 PM
I want in on this.

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 02:31 PM
I want in on this.
OK.. your in...lol
Im looking at rooms and they are also about 250 a night.. Im trying to find some type of package..
Ive never really done this before.. so if any of you are better at it than I .. go for it..lol
Im game for what ever is best.. I figure we'll need about 8 tickets and 4 rooms..
We dont need to stay at the MGM if money is an issue..
Keep in mind.. the next weekend is POKER RUN.. .. and Im trying to be cool.. as my boat likes to go through about 200 a day in fuel..

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 02:50 PM
You know what.. I got really excited.. I just added up the cost of that weekend
and its about $1500..thats with out gambling, eating, helicopter rides, machine guns etc,,, and I got a big weekend planned for 4/28 .. Im going to have to re think this...
sorry about that..
:cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 02:52 PM
and its about $1500..thats with out gambling, eating, helicopter rides, machine guns etc,,, and I got a big weekend planned for 4/28 .. Im going to have to re think this...
sorry about that..
Focker.. LOL!! :hammerhea :)
no problem Mark..

OutCole'd
02-07-2005, 02:57 PM
sorry about that..
Fine, but i'm still in. :)

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Fine, but i'm still in. :)
LOL.. Im not saying Im out..
just cant commit yet..

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 03:02 PM
would it help to maybe share rooms.. or something like that.. with the peeps who are going..

jackpunx
02-07-2005, 03:28 PM
would it help to maybe share rooms.. or something like that.. with the peeps who are going..
it wouldnt be a bad idea.. but going to Vegas and trying to be thrifty?.. its hard..
I could do a bonzi trip up on saturday ... watch the fight.. stay in a hotel in the N part of town.. then go home and be happy..
Still trying to figure it out.. but Im so strung out on my boat.. that I cant even think past next week right now.. :supp:

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-07-2005, 03:29 PM
it wouldnt be a bad idea.. but going to Vegas and trying to be thrifty?.. its hard..
I could do a bonzi trip up on saturday ... watch the fight.. stay in a hotel in the N part of town.. then go home and be happy..
Still trying to figure it out.. but Im so strung out on my boat.. that I cant even think past next week right now.. :supp:
well don't stress over it.. it is not for a while.. so we will be patient.. :rollside: :smile:

GrapeApe
02-07-2005, 04:49 PM
We are hooked..
KTFO
Mark,
Glad to hear that you had a great time... We had a Blast.. That is my 10th UFC that I have seen live.. Once you go once, you can get Hooked... I have been to Tyson fights that dont even compare to the Vibe & Electricity of these events... We already have our Tickets and will be there in April... After the fights we had a Table at the new Club Mix in THE Hotel.. The New Tower at Mandalay.. It was on the Top floor and had the Best Views...
*** Grape Ape ***

Garrddogg
02-07-2005, 05:35 PM
OOH OOH me too I want in! :D

Waist Deep
02-07-2005, 05:44 PM
I'd like to be in as well. I knew Tito would take it as we had inside info from Mr. Abbott that this would be a f??????/ up finish. Iceman will kick his ass!!! Maybe he need another spanking.

mbrown2
02-07-2005, 06:24 PM
$135 at Gold Coast for that weekend....pretty cool place...(Old School style) and you can walk across the street to the Palms and Rio for partying and taxi it to the fight....watched the Superbowl there and it was a ok place for a place to lay your head down..

Midlife Advantage
02-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Tito definately won. Although I was disappointed with the constant takedowns, he took them all and got the points. I wouldve liked to see him box a lot more, he only threw one kick! I just dont think Belfort showed up at all, and Tito was WAY more conditioned. But you're right, his mouth is gonna make for a good next fight! I wanna go!

Waist Deep
02-07-2005, 08:01 PM
HB Bad Boy???? Where's Tank?

jackpunx
02-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Mark,
Glad to hear that you had a great time... We had a Blast.. That is my 10th UFC that I have seen live.. Once you go once, you can get Hooked... I have been to Tyson fights that dont even compare to the Vibe & Electricity of these events... We already have our Tickets and will be there in April... After the fights we had a Table at the new Club Mix in THE Hotel.. The New Tower at Mandalay.. It was on the Top floor and had the Best Views...
*** Grape Ape ***
I was going to call you but I forgot your number at my office.. Your right .. Im totally hooked.. Like you.. Ive seen other fights.. but this is different..
Im not sure what we are doing about the next fight as the following weekend is a big weekend for me.. so you never now.. but the one after that..we are in for sure!!
and we'll have to make a party out of it..

jackpunx
02-08-2005, 09:10 AM
$135 at Gold Coast for that weekend....pretty cool place...(Old School style) and you can walk across the street to the Palms and Rio for partying and taxi it to the fight....watched the Superbowl there and it was a ok place for a place to lay your head down..
Mr Brown...LMAO.. I got a great message from you at about 4am..lol.. I wish I could post it..
Sorry we didnt hook up.. I ended up passing out sat night after dinner..

Bense468
02-08-2005, 10:48 AM
No disrespect but Tank is done. Vitor rocked him in less then 30 seconds. Cabbage (even though I hate him) messed him up pretty good with the knees . His last few fights were blow outs. He is getting old, the fights last longer then 30 seconds so tank doesn't have a chance. I still like watching his old fights.
Tito has a big mouth, and I don't think has what it takes to back it up. I don't like tito and was all about Lidell taking him out last time, and am again this time.
Chuck and Randy are going to be a good fight. We will be there, my buddy trains with both of these guys
It would be nice to see sham hand tito his ass, but I don't think we will see it. Its getting a little too much like WWF if you ask me, but that is where the money is. As long as it doesn't get too carried away...I am still going to see every fight.

mbrown2
02-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Mr Brown...LMAO.. I got a great message from you at about 4am..lol.. I wish I could post it..
Sorry we didnt hook up.. I ended up passing out sat night after dinner..
Don't you luv drunken cell phone messages.. :wink: ....should have never given me your number :hammerhea ;0.....Saturday was a long night....4 days/3 nights in Vegas on Superbowl Weekend, Social Distortion and 21 friends is pretty off the hook.