PDA

View Full Version : Delta Lunch Run 3/5

Hammer
02-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Anyone interested in a Lunch run out of Orwood the first weekend of March? Guisties for lunch :idea:, Tower Park “Mud Slides” for desert. :messedup:
LetÂ’s do a little better than 4 boats this time! AccuWeather says 85 degrees.

valkyrie voodoo
02-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I wont be able to attend, :frown: I should be unpacking that day. :frown: with any luck we should be outta here and onto the ranch.Escro closes here on the 4th,so we better be out.I hope to start informal moving the weekend prior and work on it during the week.I've registered the dogs in the splash dog competition at the ISE show on Sat the 26th of Feb; that will give us a little break in the moving action. :supp: Have a good time :boxed:

Obsessive Compulsive
02-07-2005, 05:58 PM
The 5 of march is good for me, the word is that we are going to a speacial place in Freeport for lunch? :cool: It's time for all you guys to wake up your high dollar Queens & give them a shake, ( your boats).

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Its 85 here in puerto vallarta . Count me in Ill meet at tower park....

Dimarco21
02-07-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm in.
Let's head up to DCBob's / DCSteve's secret steak house in Freeport.
Being we have to stop a Tower Park to pick up Elim4life........let's have a couple of mudslide's. :hammerhea :crossx: :220v:
If we have to of course. :cool:

DCBob
02-08-2005, 08:36 AM
I'm in.
Being we have to stop a Tower Park to pick up Elim4life........let's have a couple of mudslide's. :hammerhea :crossx: :220v:
:rollside: Dirty job but somebody has to do it :rolleyes: Count me in :cool:

rent free
02-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Count me in or my boat might have an accidental fire. :idea: :idea:

Obsessive Compulsive
02-08-2005, 08:41 PM
Count me in or my boat might have an accidental fire. :idea: :idea:
Did you get your outdrive fix? :squiggle:

Dimarco21
02-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Or do you need to borrow a road flare? :D

Boatmaster
02-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Can't make the 5th! :mad: Should have a new boat in the shed by than, how about a run on the 26th??

Hammer
02-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Sounds like we have some takers for the 5th. Looks like the plan is Orwood for breakfast, Tower Park for Mud Slides and Freeport for steak sandwiches. If the steak sandwiches are as good as DCBob said the mud slides are, we should be in for some excellent food and killer drinks.
LetÂ’s get a list going!
Hammer Â…Â…Â…Â….Â…Â…Â….....22Â’ Baja
Obsessive Compulsive Â….21Â’ Sanger V Drive
Dimarco21 Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…...21Â’ Dimarco V Drive
DCBob Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…......21Â’ DCB w twin egg beaters
Eliminator 4 Life Â…Â…Â…Â…..25Â’ Eliminator
? Rent free Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…...22Â’ Scarab
Were the hell are ya Mo ?????

78Anthonyjet
02-09-2005, 06:57 PM
If I commit to going on the 26th, can you give me a good price on a good battery, and boat cover, and a " free sweat shirt" (2X) ? :cool:

TUNNEL T
02-09-2005, 07:09 PM
i'm in :2purples: :hammerhea :crossx: :220v: :cool: :skull:

Robbie Racer
02-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Sounds like we have some takers for the 5th. Looks like the plan is Orwood for breakfast, Tower Park for Mud Slides and Freeport for steak sandwiches. If the steak sandwiches are as good as DCBob said the mud slides are, we should be in for some excellent food and killer drinks.
LetÂ’s get a list going!
Hammer Â…Â…Â…Â….Â…Â…Â….....22Â’ Baja
Obsessive Compulsive Â….21Â’ Sanger V Drive
Dimarco21 Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…...21Â’ Dimarco V Drive
DCBob Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…......21Â’ DCB w twin egg beaters
Eliminator 4 Life Â…Â…Â…Â….25Â’ Eliminator
? Rent free Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…Â…. 22Â’ Scarab
Robbie Racer................25' Carrera
Were the hell are ya Mo ?????
Count me in.
RR

Dimarco21
02-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Count me in.
RR
Glad to hear your makin' the trip. How did your new motor turn out?

Dimarco21
02-10-2005, 12:02 PM
where's Mobrien?

Robbie Racer
02-10-2005, 01:23 PM
Glad to hear your makin' the trip. How did your new motor turn out?.
It still made decent numbers on the dyno despite switching to a slightly less agressive cam for a little for better valve train reliability so I was pleased with that. I haven't run it in the boat yet other than a quick check out on the trailer. This run will be the first time I have had it back in the water since the rebuild. I need to burn up a tank of pump gas that has been sitting in the boat for the last 4 months. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys out on the water again. :)
RR

NICE PAIR
02-11-2005, 07:41 AM
I'm in.
The secret spot has limited parking, :boxingguy I am trying to contact someone at the marina and find out how many tie ups we can count on that day. :D Also trying to find out if locks @ walnut grove open or closed :( Count me in. :cool:

Boatmaster
02-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey NP how about a run today? I will be launching at Disco at 2:30-3:00 with the F26.

NICE PAIR
02-11-2005, 09:14 AM
http://www.usbr.gov/mp/cvo/vungvari/xcgtxt.html
Delta Cross Channel Gates
The Delta Cross Channel Gates are operated in accordance with State Water Resources Control Board Decision 1641 as follows:
From November 1 through January 31. Gates will be closed for a total of up to 45 days for fisheries protection as requested by the US Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS), National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), and Department of Fish & Game (DFG). Gates may be closed on very short notice and may be closed on weekends.
From February 1 through May 20. Gates will be closed.
From May 21 through June 15. Gates will be closed for a total of 14 days for fisheries protection as requested by the USFWS, NMFS, and DFG. Gates may be closed on very short notice. Whenever possible, gates will be open on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and the weekday holiday on Memorial Day weekend, but this cannot be guaranteed.
From June 16 through October 31. Gates will generally be open, but this cannot be guaranteed. Hydrodynamic and fishery experiments have been conducted in the past and may continue in the future. These often require intermittent closures.
High flows on the Sacramento River, unforeseen fishery protection actions or water quality compliance in the Delta may necessitate a short term closure.
USBR standing operation procedures call for gate closure when flow on the Sacramento River reaches the 20,000 to 25,000 cfs range.
Gate opening and closing times are approximate, since an operator must travel to the site to perform the change. The opening and closing of the gates generally takes 30 minutes to one hour.
Talked with Marina Operator, said to call him a week in advance.( he says he should be able to handle 8 to 10 boats 20' to 30'). With the gates being closed this time of year, we will have to find another route or another spot.

NICE PAIR
02-11-2005, 09:17 AM
Hey NP how about a run today? I will be launching at Disco at 2:30-3:00 with the F26.
:redface: 3:00 is a little to late, whats happening sat or sun. :mix:

Boatmaster
02-11-2005, 09:32 AM
One word comes to mind, Starts with P and ends with SY! :wink:

NICE PAIR
02-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Possy ? Are you a gang member ?

Boatmaster
02-11-2005, 10:12 AM
POSSY UP!! BANG BANG :p

hulshot
02-11-2005, 02:21 PM
I am going to make it. I am triing to get the boat running befor then, if not maybe I can catch a ride with Tunnel T

22EXTREME
02-11-2005, 08:17 PM
:argue: who's gonna paddle that levy with no motor??????
ap'slittle boat only hold's 2 with no cooler :cry: :cry: & takes approx 3.5
miles to plain with tounge tabs out :yuk: :yuk:
maybe disco b (525),badda bing,badda boom,dual prop chuck (dpc),lucky
(newman 28) will be game for the 5th????? :confused:
:rollside: this could get ugly :220v:
:cool: PRAY TO THE WEATHER GODS :cool:

NEWMAN28
02-11-2005, 08:47 PM
lucky is in! if not on call, I said i was in the last run but the boat show screwed that up.wow what fun I just got home and 5 deep :mix: is that why im called 'lucky'

MOBrien
02-11-2005, 10:47 PM
where's Mobrien?
:220v: he aye iz all yee futhamockas! Wha hizzles my nizzles?? Shi! Slack-um. Sum poonanny say FreePORT on da sitty-foath day O dis yee-uh?? :220v:

Hammer
02-12-2005, 08:27 AM
:220v: he aye iz all yee futhamockas! Wha hizzles my nizzles?? Shi! Slack-um. Sum poonanny say FreePORT on da sitty-foath day O dis yee-uh?? :220v:
Where you been MO? :idea: Locked up in a room watching the Pootie Tang marathon on the WB….. “whada tae whada ta” :supp:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-12-2005, 08:52 AM
I just got back from beautiful Mexico where it was 85 all the time. Let me know if we are still on and for the correction Im a 26 eagle gotta get the extra foot and 11 inches :cool:

MOBrien
02-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Where you been MO? :idea: Locked up in a room watching the Pootie Tang marathon on the WB….. “whada tae whada ta” :supp:
kinda. went out of town for an extended superbowl weekend. good game. Pffffft. anyway, came back and got a freakin wicked mutant case of the flu that laid me up for almost 3 days.
Mar 5th looks like I'm in unless I get an early baby alert...so if I gotta back out it'll be for good reason. If it was anything like today we're stoked. So nice.
talk with you guys soon,
MOB

Rocket-J
02-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Put me down for the 5th. Sounds like fun. It is about time we start getting some sun. Alhttp://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1650P1010051-med.JPG

Dimarco21
02-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Mar 5th looks like I'm in unless I get an early baby alert...so if I gotta back out it'll be for good reason.
Hammer has the same problem......but his is more of a rectal baby breach problem....thing. :eek: :eek: :D

Obsessive Compulsive
02-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Went out on sat. My sister & brother inlaw just bought an 84' sanger mini cruiser V-drive. It was a great day out on the delta, weather was awsome, hope it will be that nice on the 5, march, for our run. :D

Dimarco21
02-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Hammer ......................22Â’ Baja
Obsessive Compulsive Â…..21Â’ Sanger V Drive
Dimarco21 ...................21Â’ Dimarco V Drive
DCBob ........................21Â’ DCB w/ twin egg beaters
Eliminator 4 Life ...........25Â’ Eliminator
Rent free .....................?...22Â’ Scarab
Robbie Racer.................25' Carrera
Rocket-J.......................24' HTM
Nice Pair.......................22' Talon w/ twin egg beaters
MOBrien........................22' Cheetah
Newman28....................28' Eliminator Victory
Hulshot
22Extreme
Tunnel T

Obsessive Compulsive
02-13-2005, 07:11 PM
With 3 weeks left & 11 plus boats, we should have a pretty good turn out. DCBob was it you or someone one eles that said that freeport does'nt have all that much boat parking? Will they be able to acomadate us. :sqeyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Hulshot
22Extreme
Tunnel T
:mad: 26 eagle

Hammer
02-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Hammer has the same problem......but his is more of a rectal baby breach problem....thing. :eek: :eek: :D
D21 Â… I said I was sorry. Who would have known my vasectomy didnÂ’t take. :sqeyes: I told you to use your diaphragm Â…. But nooooo, you had to have it now! :( Besides, even if you give berth early, IÂ’m still going boating on the 5th. Sorry butt buddy. :p

Dimarco21
02-13-2005, 07:37 PM
D21 Â… I said I was sorry. Who would have known my vasectomy didnÂ’t take. :sqeyes: I told you to use your diaphragm Â…. But nooooo, you had to have it now! :( Besides, even if you give berth early, IÂ’m still going boating on the 5th. Sorry butt buddy. :p
What is your major malfunction lil' camper. :messedup:
All I know is I'm NOT sittin' next to you this lunch trip. I don't need to hear about your "trophies" anymore. :D

NICE PAIR
02-14-2005, 06:43 AM
The cross channel gates @ walnut grove will be closed. Best route, 3 mile slough to sacratomato river, turn right!. Parking is limited, 8-10 boats. Will check with marina 1) week prior to run. :rollside:

MOBrien
02-14-2005, 08:53 AM
MOBrien........................24' Cheetah
Hulshot
22Extreme
Tunnel T
why you gotta sell me short Phil....it's a 24'er damn-it! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-14-2005, 09:02 AM
why you gotta sell me short Phil....it's a 24'er damn-it! :D
Hes trying to screw us all out of our size ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
02-14-2005, 09:03 AM
QUOTE=Dimarco21]Hammer ......................22Â’ Baja
Eliminator 4 Life ...........26Â’ Eliminator
Hulshot
22Extreme
Tunnel T[/QUOTE]

DCBob
02-14-2005, 09:16 AM
No kidding :rolleyes: It must make him feel like his is bigger to short us :cry:

DCBob
02-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Went out on sat. My sister & brother inlaw just bought an 84' sanger mini cruiser V-drive. It was a great day out on the delta, weather was awsome, hope it will be that nice on the 5, march, for our run. :D
OC, Nice Pair & I went out Sat also ;) Bitchen day, burgers & mudslides @ Tower Park fast ride back, slight buzz, no boats, no wind :D It dosen't get any better :D

Dimarco21
02-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Why you gotta sell me short Phil...it's a 24'er damn-it! :D
Sounds to me like you guys have a little size issue. :confused: :cry:

RACER52
02-14-2005, 12:32 PM
That day sounds like fun...May need to hitch a ride but I'm sure there's an open seat ot two. Would love to have the boat finished by then but its not lookin good right now..
Racer

Hammer
02-15-2005, 07:47 PM
Sounds to me like you guys have a little size issue. :confused: :cry:
D21Â…Â…. Perhaps we need to let them post their own size in the future. I think you hit a soft spot. For some size matters, for others the girth of the beam is the pleaser. In your case HP is the spoiler. Any fockin how, we have a lot of hardware going on this run, hopefully we can find a dock that can accommodate our needs for lunch. Sounds like we are going to have to tie up three deep to fit 14 boats at Freeport. BRING 2 SETS OF BUMPERS and a lot of respect for the hardware youÂ’re tying up next to.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-15-2005, 08:20 PM
D21Â…Â…. Perhaps we need to let them post their own size in the future. I think you hit a soft spot. For some size matters, for others the girth of the beam is the pleaser. In your case HP is the spoiler. Any fockin how, we have a lot of hardware going on this run, hopefully we can find a dock that can accommodate our needs for lunch. Sounds like we are going to have to tie up three deep to fit 14 boats at Freeport. BRING 2 SETS OF BUMPERS and a lot of respect for the hardware youÂ’re tying up next to.
Yea ha ha I just wanted to make sure to get the right size so we could see if it all could fit on the dock haha

Hammer
02-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Yea ha ha I just wanted to make sure to get the right size so we could see if it all could fit on the dock haha
You have a valid point Eliminator 4 Life

Dimarco21
02-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Wow, very impressive.
But that's to Oprah for me.....I'm a Jerry Springer :argue: kind of guy. :D

T-Bag
02-16-2005, 01:15 PM
I think we are going to make this one also. With the gates closed does this mean that the water will be shallow in some spots????? I will probably launch out of paradise point...

Dimarco21
02-16-2005, 01:26 PM
I think we are going to make this one also. With the gates closed does this mean that the water will be shallow in some spots????? I will probably launch out of paradise point...
Is Floyd makin' it too?

MOBrien
02-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Well, we're about 3 weeks out on this lunch run and we're at about 15 boats....I bet more will jump on the bandwagon soon which will put us closer to 20 boats. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!! It'll be like a mini hooky day. Issue is though, we'll probably have to change the destination plans with this many rigs in the run because of dock space limitations.............
Any ideas????????

NICE PAIR
02-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Gate being closed won't effect water level. Only 2) ways to Freeport. 1) down San Juaquin river to 3 mile slough, 3 mile to Sacratomato, turn right. 2) Geogiana slough to Sacratomato river, turn right.
3)We could take some decent anchors and tie boats in a chain, just down river from marina and pile into 8 or 10 boats to go to marina
4) We could pick somewhere else. :)
5) Is it March yet!!

Cat Skinner
02-16-2005, 04:12 PM
I think I'd like to make this one too. If we need a spot to hang we can go to my water ski club. Stockton Water Ski Club. It's on the main channel. Let me know. If you want to check it out go to www.swscisland.com.
Cat Skinner

Eliminator 4 Life
02-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Ill be launching at Ladds :D

Obsessive Compulsive
02-16-2005, 04:23 PM
I think I'd like to make this one too. If we need a spot to hang we can go to my water ski club. Stockton Water Ski Club. It's on the main channel. Let me know. If you want to check it out go to www.swscisland.com.
Cat Skinner
Hey, me & D21 know a couple of mebers there, good to have you join us.

Cat Skinner
02-16-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm gonna guess he has a blown Sanger Daycruiser. Right? Maybe I can get him to bring it out to play :rollside:
CS

Obsessive Compulsive
02-16-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm gonna guess he has a blown Sanger Daycruiser. Right? Maybe I can get him to bring it out to play :rollside:
CS
Does he even have his motor back together, last I herd he was in the maching procese.

Dimarco21
02-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Does he even have his motor back together, last I herd he was in the maching procese.
Motor is still out of his boat, he won't make this one.

Boat211
02-16-2005, 07:30 PM
I may be able to make.

Cat Skinner
02-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Well he'll make the perfect Gilligan. Non drinker, can drive a boat and can back a trailer!!!!

Dimarco21
02-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Well he'll make the perfect Gilligan. Non drinker, can drive a boat and can back a trailer!!!!
Dennis is a non-drinker? are we talking about the same Dennis?

gnarley
02-16-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm getting real tempted to get out :cool: I need to wait and see if the weather is good and have time but I won't know till the last minute. I would be great meeting a few peeps and sharing a few bevs and stories.
Maybe I'll see you all there or meet you somewhere in between.

T-Bag
02-17-2005, 07:17 AM
Is Floyd makin' it too?
I don't think so, this time I'm taking my wife she has yet to go on a delta trip. I don't know if thats good or bad!!!! ;)

Cat Skinner
02-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Yep. Unless things have changed since last summer Dennis is pretty much a tea totaler. He slimmed down and is living the good life. Good for him! That's OK, I can drink enough for the both of us and he's always wanted to drive my boat. Hope he can handle a hand throttle. Maybe he'll like it so much he'll buy it!!!!!!!Let me know if you guys want to go out to The Island so I can go out and mow and check things. We've got about 1000' of dock space and plenty of beach. I'd sure like to get some pictures of a bunch of Hot Boats at The Island.
CS

Dimarco21
02-17-2005, 11:33 AM
I don't think so, this time I'm taking my wife she has yet to go on a delta trip. I don't know if thats good or bad!!!! ;)
That's good, my wifey is going too. She makes most of the trips...a real die hard. Just prewarn your wife about O.C.'s vulger mouth. :D Did Floyd sell the ZZ-Shocker boat?
Yep. Unless things have changed since last summer Dennis is pretty much a tea totaler. He slimmed down and is living the good life. Good for him! That's OK, I can drink enough for the both of us and he's always wanted to drive my boat. Hope he can handle a hand throttle. Maybe he'll like it so much he'll buy it!!!!!!!Let me know if you guys want to go out to The Island so I can go out and mow and check things. We've got about 1000' of dock space and plenty of beach. I'd sure like to get some pictures of a bunch of Hot Boats at The Island.
CS
Well good for him. It will be good to see him again, it's been a while.

MOBrien
02-17-2005, 01:22 PM
hey D21,
there's a pic of your boat on that Stockton Ski Club web page in a section called Hot Boat gathering... http://www.swscisland.com/boat_rally.htm
That is the Dimarco on the right side isn't it??

Pointerman
02-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Isn't it still hunting season? With all the rain we have had lately I am guessing the weather won't be very nice. If it is, have fun and watch out for the prop busters in the water. :cry:

Hammer
02-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Isn't it still hunting season? With all the rain we have had lately I am guessing the weather won't be very nice. If it is, have fun and watch out for the prop busters in the water. :cry:
We have been going out all winter ... aint no thing. Besides, it would be nice to have another Baja out there. Kinda a rare thing on the west cost.

Dimarco21
02-17-2005, 07:10 PM
hey D21,
there's a pic of your boat on that Stockton Ski Club web page in a section called Hot Boat gathering... http://www.swscisland.com/boat_rally.htm
That is the Dimarco on the right side isn't it??
Yeah, that's my junk. That's O.C.'s junk behind my junk in some of those pictures. :D
Is it the 5th yet? Let's go!!

Obsessive Compulsive
02-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah, that's my junk. That's O.C.'s junk behind my junk in some of those pictures. :D
Is it the 5th yet? Let's go!!
My junk is better than your junk, or may be not . :rollside:

Dimarco21
02-17-2005, 10:22 PM
My junk is better than your junk, or may be not . :rollside:
No, it is. In comparing junk piles to junk piles your junk is way better than my junk, and I know my junk has more leaks than your junk. :yuk:
Just doing a little clean up before the 5th. That shiat is tight. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1693junk_boat.jpg

Obsessive Compulsive
02-18-2005, 06:14 AM
No, it is. In comparing junk piles to junk piles your junk is way better than my junk, and I know my junk has more leaks than your junk. :yuk:
We should start our own junk boat club, because our shiat is's junkk. :hammer2: :eat: :confused:

NICE PAIR
02-18-2005, 06:24 AM
D21, Did you find someone to trade a wacker for your v-drive? :D "Congradulations" See you on the 5th

Boatmaster
02-18-2005, 07:59 AM
OUCH :hammerhea. Still trying to mack this run. The new boat is in the shed, got back last night!!!!!! :smile:

MOBrien
02-18-2005, 07:59 AM
I've never seen graphics like that before. There's something to say for originality. Bet it's a trailer queen though....all show & no go. :D

MOBrien
02-18-2005, 08:01 AM
OUCH :hammerhea. Still trying to mack this run. The new boat is in the shed, got back last night!!!!!! :smile:
Come on Drew, you've got to debut the DCB to us on the 5th! You got pics to post of it or what????
Give us the details on that bad dog!

Eliminator 4 Life
02-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Aww damn a dcb is going :2purples:

MOBrien
02-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Aww damn a dcb is going :2purples:
I hope so. Knowing the little that I know about Drew....it's bad ass - no question about it.
BRING HER OUT DREW!!....that is......unless you're afraid. :p :p :p

Eliminator 4 Life
02-18-2005, 08:34 AM
Mo did you ever have a tandem axle trailer before? I love the way the triple pulls like a dream :cool:

MOBrien
02-18-2005, 08:43 AM
We had a tandem on Pops old 23' Sleekcraft that I used more than he did....damn thing wandered the HWY like a homeless drunk. Triple is the only way to go IMO......sooooo smooth and tracks like a dream! I'll never go back to tandem. Then again, tandem's too small and won't support our next ride.... :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-18-2005, 08:56 AM
We had a tandem on Pops old 23' Sleekcraft that I used more than he did....damn thing wandered the HWY like a homeless drunk. Triple is the only way to go IMO......sooooo smooth and tracks like a dream! I'll never go back to tandem. Then again, tandem's too small and won't support our next ride.... :D :D :D
So what is next I have only had mine a lil over a year and I want a new one already :cry: :cry:

MOBrien
02-18-2005, 09:10 AM
So what is next I have only had mine a lil over a year and I want a new one already :cry: :cry:
It's a sickness isn't it! We got ours in March of '04 and I'm already looking ahead too....and our Cheetah is a perfectly good boat. But I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. Several boats some to mind....26' Force, 26' DCB, 28' Daytona, and I love that new 29' Cobra tunnel that debuted at the LA show. That ride is sick! Too bad DCB passed on the opportunity to produce that one. Either way, we're probably AT LEAST 2 yrs out though....those are all much higher dollar rides than what we have now. I do like the 23' Ultra decker as a smaller option too...... There's just wayyyyyyyy to much good shiat out there these days and who knows what'll be available by then.
What's on your horizon?

Eliminator 4 Life
02-18-2005, 09:34 AM
It's a sickness isn't it! We got ours in March of '04 and I'm already looking ahead too....and our Cheetah is a perfectly good boat. But I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. Several boats some to mind....26' Force, 26' DCB, 28' Daytona, and I love that new 29' Cobra tunnel that debuted at the LA show. That ride is sick! Too bad DCB passed on the opportunity to produce that one. Either way, we're probably AT LEAST 2 yrs out though....those are all much higher dollar rides than what we have now. I do like the 23' Ultra decker as a smaller option too...... There's just wayyyyyyyy to much good shiat out there these days and who knows what'll be available by then.
What's on your horizon?
The 28 daytona of course it had to be a ELIMINATOR no other way but the highway but then again Im sure the insurance would kill me so its on hold..So ill be in the 26 for god knows how long

hulshot
02-18-2005, 09:56 AM
I am still tiing to get her done. K know Drew went to drop off a 29 but didnt know he was picking another one up????? no what did he let you take home to play with? I see you have been out in those car boats recently, are you switching over to the dark side now???
so who is still going on the 5th??

Robbie Racer
02-18-2005, 10:46 AM
so who is still going on the 5th??
I'm still planning on making it (weather permitting) and so is Rocket J in his HTM.
RR

Dimarco21
02-18-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm still planning on making it (weather permitting) and so is Rocket J in his HTM.
RR
I'll race you for pink slips with my new ride (as seen above).
I'm the shoe and O.C. is my mechanic/tuner/bildge pump operator, with that combination we can't be beat.
We figured we would go after the "Delta King" first. :crossx:
This all depends of course if O.C. can install our 1,350 HP nitrous kit in time, he's been a little busy with his new porn movie business "Midget's Clowns do Dallas". :D

Boatmaster
02-18-2005, 02:04 PM
It will be a Smoking gun. :D

DCBob
02-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Pointerman, those birds will wait :eat: Get your brother and come play w da fokes :D

Robbie Racer
02-18-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm the shoe and O.C. is my mechanic/tuner/bildge pump operator, with that combination we can't be beat.
This all depends of course if O.C. can install our 1,350 HP nitrous kit in time, he's been a little busy with his new porn movie business "Midget's Clowns do Dallas". :D
Forget it, I'm not taking any chances if you have O.C. tuning that beast. I do want to wish him the best of luck with the new movie though. :D

hulshot
02-19-2005, 01:29 AM
What it has another matched set of smoke billowing black boxes on it??

sleekvino
02-19-2005, 07:56 AM
is it all offshore boats our do you guys get some jets and smaller boats

Cat Skinner
02-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Dennis. He's in and he also extended an invitation to the group to have a barbeque at The Island. The club will provide the meat and fire. My wife has volunteered to cook. If you guys are interested and the weather is cooperative it could be fun. Please e-mail me or pm me and will start a head count. I figure if we barbeque @ 2:00 that gives everyone plenty of time to burn all your gas and break or break in all your new parts.
http://www.swscisland.com/stuff/Boat%20rally%20035.jpg

Dimarco21
02-19-2005, 11:02 AM
Sleekvino, All boats. It's an open invintation, just people who like to DRIVE their boats. It's a rare thing these days....use 'em or sell 'em. Come on out, we would like to meet you. :D

DCBob
02-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Please refer to D21's prior post of his new ride :2purples: I don't want to overstep :hammerhea but I think if it sorta floats and will make nearly 1/2 the trip under it's own power your good to go :D

DCBob
02-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Dennis. He's in and he also extended an invitation to the group to have a barbeque at The Island. The club will provide the meat and fire. My wife has volunteered to cook. If you guys are interested and the weather is cooperative it could be fun. Please e-mail me or pm me and will start a head count. I figure if we barbeque @ 2:00 that gives everyone plenty of time to burn all your gas and break or break in all your new parts.
Cat Skinner :smile: Sounds like a great offer :D If there are over 8-10 boats :D and it sounds like there are Freeport is not a great destination :( (no place to tie) How's this; breakfast where you launch :coffeycup first stop Outrigger if open :p Second stop TowerPark :messedup: Third stop your island for BBQ :D Head for home @ sunset :cool: Just an idea :idea:

Dimarco21
02-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Please refer to D21's prior post of his new ride :2purples: I don't want to overstep :hammerhea but I think if it sorta floats and will make nearly 1/2 the trip under it's own power your good to go :D
That kina sounds to me like your insulting my junk. :devil: Them's fightin' words in my book. :boxingguy Or you can buy me a couple of mudslide's and we will call it even. :D

DCBob
02-19-2005, 11:24 AM
That kina sounds to me like your insulting my junk. :devil: Them's fightin' words in my book. :boxingguy Or you can buy me a couple of mudslide's and we will call it even. :D
I'd rather drink than switch :mix: Look forward to buying a round or two :messedup:

Dimarco21
02-19-2005, 11:31 AM
I'd rather drink than switch :mix: Look forward to buying a round or two :messedup:
I was kina thinkin' 4 or 5 rounds. :D We need to keep hydrated, I hear it's supposed to be 106 degrees out on the 5th. :rolleyes:

Hammer
02-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the invitation to the Island but I tend to agree with D21, drive em or sell em. This trip is more about mudslides and a long romantic run up the river with your favorite Gilligan. Perhaps another date can be set for a day of BBQ and spankin our monkeys at the dock looking over all the hardware. ThatÂ’s my two cents. But I am willing to do what ever the majority wants.

Hammer
02-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Perhaps we can make the Island one of our stops for a drink. Ya know Â….. BYOB set e up a makeshift bar and see what kind of high octane drinks we can concoct :messedup: then hit the river and burn up some gas.

BLEWBAYOU1
02-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Dam O.C. has his own junk,Can't I be bildge boy and ballist bitch. I'm proven to be fast. You were there.138mph.I'm the fastest Ballist bitch on the west side of stockton.Plus he cant fit in that rig with you, and I'll also will bring my own milk crate to sit on. This time I'm sporting helmet cam. :eek:
Brian :2purples:

BLEWBAYOU1
02-19-2005, 12:31 PM
http://www.swscisland.com/stuff/Boat%20rally%20035.jpg
I think that's too nice of an offer to pass up IMO. :hammerhea
Brian :cool:

Dimarco21
02-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Dam O.C. has his own junk,Can't I be bildge boy and ballist bitch. I'm proven to be fast. You were there.138mph.I'm the fastest Ballist bitch on the west side of stockton.Plus he cant fit in that rig with you, and I'll also will bring my own milk crate to sit on. This time I'm sporting helmet cam. :eek:
Brian :2purples:
Hi Brian, O.C. sold his junk and and is the financial backer in the deal. Don't down play O.C. there's no better wrench than him.
We are looking for sponsors of any kind if you would like to participate. We already have Trojan Condoms, Astro Glide "Slickest lubricant known to man" and Starkist Tuna.

MOBrien
02-19-2005, 10:19 PM
It will be a Smoking gun. :D Is it a 357 or 44mag? :sqeyes:
We are looking for sponsors of any kind if you would like to participate. We already have Trojan Condoms, Astro Glide "Slickest lubricant known to man" and Starkist Tuna.Oh hell yeah. I use Astro Glide in the drive reservoir......You guys don't? I think I gained .7446mph with that upgrade. You should try it!! :hammerhea
As far as the itinerary is concerned....let's just make sure we have a meeting point that's acceptable to all. It seems that there will be several chosen launching sites. Who's launching where and how many will be launching from Orwood? BBQ, bar hop & lunch stop, run till you're outta gas......whatever, let's just make sure we can all meet up & run together for a while. :D :D :D
Is it Mar 5th yet????? :messedup:
-MOB

hulshot
02-20-2005, 09:48 PM
I am still plugging away. I am about 92-95% done now. just a few more little thing and I should be able to start my pig. I am hoping next weekend starting and in the water maybe Sunday. am getting jazzed now just thinking about it.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 07:11 AM
Everyone still on for the 5th??? :cool:

Cat Skinner
02-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Hammer,
The idea was to make the run to a few selected spots, preferably ones with enough dock space for the group and then have lunch at the Island around 2:00. It's kind of a central spot for those who are launching in Stockton or anywhere other than Orwood. There will definatly be some nice machinery to look at and lies to tell. It's just gonna' be burgers and maybe a salad, nothin' fancy.
If we DO go to the Island I have a request of you and anyone else in your situation: If you have to disipline your Monkey please do it in the back forty and you better bring your mesquito spray because they'll attack any mammal, no matter how small, this time of year!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Hammer
02-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Everyone still on for the 5th??? :cool:
The 5th looks like a goÂ…Â…. Acuweather says 69 degrees. It looks like we have a few launch points, depending on where you live. IÂ’m going out of Qrwood, the usual 9am for breakfast.
I have taken the liberty to post the normal motley crew out of Orwood. Add to the list if you wish.
Hammer
Obsessive Compulsive
Dimarco21
DCBob
Robbie Racer
Rocket-J
Nice Pair
For those launching out of an alternate location start your list and letÂ’s set up a meeting point on the river.
Cat Skinner, I havenÂ’t ruled out the Island for lunch. I can see your point. The offer is much appreciated!!! LetÂ’s get going on the logistics of a meeting point.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Im down so far but you know me and the last minute cancel.. Ill be launching at Ladds aka stockton yaught club :D :D

T-Bag
02-21-2005, 10:43 AM
We still plan on going weather permitting. We will be launching at parsdise point in stockton. I just need to know where the first bar stop is at and I'll meet up there!!!! :D :D

T-Bag
02-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Hammer,
The idea was to make the run to a few selected spots, preferably ones with enough dock space for the group and then have lunch at the Island around 2:00. It's kind of a central spot for those who are launching in Stockton or anywhere other than Orwood. There will definatly be some nice machinery to look at and lies to tell. It's just gonna' be burgers and maybe a salad, nothin' fancy.
If we DO go to the Island I have a request of you and anyone else in your situation: If you have to disipline your Monkey please do it in the back forty and you better bring your mesquito spray because they'll attack any mammal, no matter how small, this time of year!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
If we end up at your Island do we need to bring anything to go with lunch????

Dimarco21
02-21-2005, 10:52 AM
There will definatly be some lies to tell. :D :D :D
I hope this is not directed towards D21, I am quite sensitive and get my feelings hurt very easily. I'm an emotional china shop. :D :D
Is it tha 5th yet?

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 10:56 AM
We still plan on going weather permitting. We will be launching at parsdise point in stockton. I just need to know where the first bar stop is at and I'll meet up there!!!! :D :D
Where is PP from ladds let me know maybe we can meet up then go meet the group.. E4L

Cat Skinner
02-21-2005, 11:12 AM
Orwood for me.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 11:35 AM
So where we eating lunch at it better be good :D

MOBrien
02-21-2005, 11:47 AM
1. Hammer
2. Obsessive Compulsive
3. Dimarco21
4. DCBob
5. Robbie Racer
6. Rocket-J
7. Nice Pair
8. Cat Skinner
9. MOBrien
10. Boatmaster???
11. TunnelT???
12. Boat211???
13. 22EXTREME???
14. Newman28???
15. Rent Free???
16. E4L & 17. T-Bag, maybe just roll the extra 25 minutes from Stockton to Orwood and we can all launch and motor out together?? Just a thought....might make it easier. That's 17 boats if everyone shows.....maybe 20 if a few more stragglers jump in. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! I'm so ready.
Hey, where's the best place for a good deal on Optima's or Odyssey's? Would like to replace my batts before this run.
Later,
MOB

T-Bag
02-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Where is PP from ladds let me know maybe we can meet up then go meet the group.. E4L
I don't know the delta real well. It is the first launch on 8 mile rd coming from lodi!!!

T-Bag
02-21-2005, 12:10 PM
1. Hammer
2. Obsessive Compulsive
3. Dimarco21
4. DCBob
5. Robbie Racer
6. Rocket-J
7. Nice Pair
8. Cat Skinner
9. MOBrien
10. Boatmaster???
11. TunnelT???
12. Boat211???
13. 22EXTREME???
14. Newman28???
15. Rent Free???
16. E4L & 17. T-Bag, maybe just roll the extra 25 minutes from Stockton to Orwood and we can all launch and motor out together?? Just a thought....might make it easier. That's 17 boats if everyone shows.....maybe 20 if a few more stragglers jump in. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! I'm so ready.
Hey, where's the best place for a good deal on Optima's or Odyssey's? Would like to replace my batts before this run.
Later,
MOB
I will find everyone hopefully. The only problem with the extra drive to Orwood is come the end of the day I prefer the shorter drive on asphault.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:16 PM
I don't know the delta real well. It is the first launch on 8 mile rd coming from lodi!!!
Ladds is at the end of March road off of 5

Cat Skinner
02-21-2005, 12:20 PM
If we end up at your Island do we need to bring anything to go with lunch????
We'll be happy to feed everyone. SWSC will buy the burgers. Green and potato salad will be provided. Just bring your favorite beverage and maybe a chair or two and a can of bug spray. We don't spray for mesquitos until May, and I don't think Hammers monkey will feed all of 'em. :rollside:
See ya'll on the 5th,
CS
http://www.swscisland.com/images/boat_rally_gallery/Botton%20Image.JPG

T-Bag
02-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Ladds is at the end of March road off of 5
What time are you going to be hittin the water??????

Eliminator 4 Life
02-21-2005, 12:22 PM
What time are you going to be hittin the water??????
Im guess around 11 Ill let you know as we get closer k

Obsessive Compulsive
02-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Just got back from Sand Mt. had a great time, the quad ran great, & good weather. I leave for a couple of days & it sounds like we need to figure out what we are going to do. Some boats launching here, & some there. Where to stop for lunch, bar stops ect. :argue: For my ten cents, I think we need to keep to the plan on going up river to freeport, where we stop in between, well that the fun of making our route, were ever we go, stopping by the island could be a great meeting point, have a drink or two.... :cool: For me I want to drive while the delta is low key. :2purples: My shit is'nt broken yet, so I must drive untill then. :hammerhea

Dimarco21
02-21-2005, 06:45 PM
For my ten cents, I think we need to keep to the plan on going up river to freeport, where we stop in between, well that the fun of making our route, were ever we go, stopping by the island could be a great meeting point, have a drink or two.... :cool: For me I want to drive while the delta is low key. :2purples: My shit is'nt broken yet, so I must drive untill then. :hammerhea
I agree. This trip was planned over a couple of drinks (I put that mildly) last Delta run. I would like to drive up to Freeport to DCBob's/Nice Pair's spot for steak sandwiches.
How we get there I don't care.....let's just drive, no trailer queens!!!!

hulshot
02-21-2005, 08:57 PM
Mo, did I piss ya off?? You keep leavin me out. Guess I will just pass then. I will find a group of sail boats to go out with or maybe the out bard guys :boxingguy

deltarat
02-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Hey can a slow poke come along or should I just hook a ride with someone?

MOBrien
02-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Mo, did I piss ya off?? You keep leavin me out. Guess I will just pass then. I will find a group of sail boats to go out with or maybe the out bard guys :boxingguy
Ooooops, I thought you were boatless...still working on yours... and already Gilligan'd on a boat for the 5th. My bad dude. See ya on the 5th!! The Stoker's back in biz??? Good to hear. http://www2.***boat.com/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif

MOBrien
02-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Come on Terry....put her in the water for cryin' out loud. http://www2.***boat.com/forums/images/smilies/00000024.gif You can always cruise with this slow poke. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Dimarco21
02-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi Terry, Your always welcome with us! Come on out, it will be good to see you again. What about your friend 78Anthony?

gnarley
02-22-2005, 08:42 AM
Hey wasup you guy's??? Hmmmm, NO welcome or come on out for me? I thought by saying "I need to wait and see if the weather is good and have time but I won't know till the last minute" meant I was tentative but I didn't see my name on the tentative list.
I was going to have friend as shotgun if I made it out but he just bought a new home and won't have time for a while and this motley crew might be a bit much for bringing out the first mate. Keith is Maggie going? I will try to find a few more boaters to bring their boats out if possible also.
I've been following the thread and watchin it grow and can't quite determine the routes or stops other than Orwood. It might help me figure out where I might drop it in. I know the Delta pretty good so if someone posts the routes I might get an idea for alternate ramps. The thing kind of holding me back is selling 2 cars, anyone need a 98 RAV4 AWD or a 01 Taurus?
http://www.boatharborslocator.com/ca%20contra%20costa%20county/ca_contra_costa_ar_orwood_resort.jpg

ELIMINAT THIS
02-22-2005, 09:37 AM
If I can get my junk fixed in time (lower drive) I will launch at orowood. My .02 I'm on free food like a bum on a balone sandwich. If we go to freeport I will make the $250 trip to chevron. :yuk: I will be taking donations at orowood between 9-10am thank you in advance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Kaler

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Hey wasup you guy's??? Hmmmm, NO welcome or come on out for me? I thought by saying "I need to wait and see if the weather is good and have time but I won't know till the last minute" meant I was tentative but I didn't see my name on the tentative list.
I was going to have friend as shotgun if I made it out but he just bought a new home and won't have time for a while and this motley crew might be a bit much for bringing out the first mate. Keith is Maggie going? I will try to find a few more boaters to bring their boats out if possible also.
I've been following the thread and watchin it grow and can't quite determine the routes or stops other than Orwood. It might help me figure out where I might drop it in. I know the Delta pretty good so if someone posts the routes I might get an idea for alternate ramps. The thing kind of holding me back is selling 2 cars, anyone need a 98 RAV4 AWD or a 01 Taurus?
Hey Gnarley, Come on out. Like to meet you. Nobody needs a personal invite. The only requirements are:
1.) Drive your boat.
B.) Cool, Relaxed people who like to have a good time.
3.) Drive your boat.
4.)Oh yeah, drive your boat.
There is no real route yet (that's the fun of it,right). Maybe MCHammer knows it but he's too drain bammaged to say. So, let's keep it simple. We'll meet at Orwood in the morning. Along the way to lunch we'll pick up Elim4Life,Cat Skinner and Wally-Dog at the Stockton Water Ski Club.
See you there.

Pointerman
02-22-2005, 09:51 AM
We have been going out all winter ... aint no thing. Besides, it would be nice to have another Baja out there. Kinda a rare thing on the west cost.
I hear ya. Had mine shipped out from PA. I need to get some more Pheasant hunting in, so I'll be passing this time around. Enjoy!

Pointerman
02-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Pointerman, those birds will wait :eat: Get your brother and come play w da fokes :D
Does my brother still have a boat? :wink:

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 09:55 AM
If I can get my junk fixed in time (lower drive) I will launch at orowood. My .02 I'm on free food like a bum on a balone sandwich. If we go to freeport I will make the $250 trip to chevron. :yuk: I will be taking donations at orowood between 9-10am thank you in advance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Kaler
Eliminat This, We missed you on our last trip. 2 weeks to go, get out your wrenches and fix your junk:D My junk is also a major gas pig, I'll be stoppin' for gas too. Hope to see you there.

T-Bag
02-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Sounds good! Who knows I might even launch at paradise and DRIVE the boat to orwood to meet al you fockers.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Hey Gnarley, Come on out. Like to meet you. Nobody needs a personal invite. The only requirements are:
1.) Drive your boat.
B.) Cool, Relaxed people who like to have a good time.
3.) Drive your boat.
4.)Oh yeah, drive your boat.
There is no real route yet (that's the fun of it,right). Maybe MCHammer knows it but he's too drain bammaged to say. So, let's keep it simple. We'll meet at Orwood in the morning. Along the way to lunch we'll pick up Elim4Life,Cat Skinner and Wally-Dog at the Stockton Water Ski Club.
See you there.
where is the SWSC at anyways??

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Kaler
You better bring the beast out :cool:

gnarley
02-22-2005, 11:05 AM
Sounds good! Who knows I might even launch at paradise and DRIVE the boat to orwood to meet al you fockers.
T-Bag, where's paradise? let's keep it to the ramp :shift: I'm always looking for other potential ramps in the Delta.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Whats the game plan for lunch where we driving too?? :D

gnarley
02-22-2005, 11:14 AM
So how many wives are going?

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 11:20 AM
where is the SWSC at anyways??
If you are leaving from Ladd's marina, it's north on the Stockton deep water channel a couple of miles. If you have a Delta map it's by channel marker #12.

Cat Skinner
02-22-2005, 11:33 AM
Fella's
I would love to cook lunch for ya'all but I'm open to anything.l My vote is we let Hammer and D21 decide since they are the leaders of the pack. If you guys want to go to the SWSC I need to know by this Friday so I can mow and blow and clean up the barbeque pits. One thing to think about, this time of year there's a lot of wood floating down the Sac and the tide is really rollin' so keep a clear head and a shrap eye. SWSC is @ marker 11 just west of St. Francis Yacht Club on the San Joquin river. It's on the Schell map.

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Fella's
I would love to cook lunch for ya'all but I'm open to anything.l My vote is we let Hammer and D21 decide since they are the leaders of the pack. If you guys want to go to the SWSC I need to know by this Friday so I can mow and blow and clean up the barbeque pits. One thing to think about, this time of year there's a lot of wood floating down the Sac and the tide is really rollin' so keep a clear head and a shrap eye. SWSC is @ marker 11 just west of St. Francis Yacht Club on the San Joquin river. It's on the Schell map.
Thank You for the great lunch offer. We are going to lunch in Freeport for steak sandwiches. I would love to take a "rain check" on your offer, maybe during the summer. Set a date and post it. Again, Thank You.
Gnarley as far a "how many wives are going". O.C.'s and my wife are going. I sure hope a couple more show up as well, I gettin' kinda tired of lookin' at all the same old dudes every trip. :D
Not that, your all not pretty in the mouth and all. :eek:

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey MOBrien, How's the baby watch going? I hope ths wifey is O.K. Does it look like you will make the Delta run?

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Thank You for the great lunch offer. We are going to lunch in Freeport for steak sandwiches. I would love to take a "rain check" on your offer, maybe during the summer. Set a date and post it. Again, Thank You.
Gnarley as far a "how many wives are going". O.C.'s and my wife are going. I sure hope a couple more show up as well, I gettin' kinda tired of lookin' at all the same old dudes every trip. :D
Not that, your all not pretty in the mouth and all. :eek:
Is freeport up by walnut groove on the sac side

MOBrien
02-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey MOBrien, How's the baby watch going? I hope ths wifey is O.K. Does it look like you will make the Delta run?
Thanks for asking Phil. The wifey is doin well. She's huge and ready to pop, but doing very well and all is well with the litt'lin-to-be also. Yesterday was our 1 month-to-launch date so it's getting close. As of this moment, I am in. The ONLY thing that would prohibit me from being there would be "the call"....which is surely a possibility with us being in the "red zone". I'll just have to wait and see, but again, I am planning on being at Orwood for liquid breakfast on the 5th and burning 55 gals of Super :messedup: with you focks.
Can't wait! :D :D :D
-MOB

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Is freeport up by walnut groove on the sac side
E4L, On the Delta map it looks like it's midway between Walnut Grove and Sac. DCBob and Nice Pair know the spot where we're going.
Are you in?

gnarley
02-22-2005, 02:38 PM
The Freeport I'm thinkin of is right near Florin Rd in south Sac. If that's the place I'm guessing that it's a 100+ mile round trip from Orwood. Have any of you guys done that trip before? The last time I went from Snug Harbor to Crawdad's it took a while due to all the no wake zones.

MOBrien
02-22-2005, 04:16 PM
oh shiat! :jawdrop: that IS Freeport. :jawdrop: Between Walnut Grove and Sac is exactly where that is Phil. Garcia Bend (off Pocket Rd & I-5) is right there and our most convenient launch spot...only about 15 mins from my house. If that's the Freeport we're talking about, I may just launch here, boogie on down the river solo for a while and meet you all as you're heading up to my neck-o-the-river. Who knows, but that would make more sense for me since the destination is so close to where I live here in Elk Grove.
I didn't think there was any way you were talking about coming up this far. Hmmmmm. Maybe I'll launch at Orwood as planned and have a Chauffeur take the trailer back to Garcia Bend/Freeport so I can recover there.....I'd have to be very lucky to sucker someone into that proposition.....but then again, I AM THE DONALD! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Shiat I dont want to drive all day :argue:

RACER52
02-22-2005, 04:31 PM
that sounds like a fun run...
I hope to be at the dock with my thumb out if Boatmaster doesnt get his new boat in the water and take us out...
Cant wait to fix the drive and get back in the water..
Or a new boat and break her in.. :idea:
Racer

BLEWBAYOU1
02-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Kieth(robbie racer) along with Al rock (rocketJ) Picked me up at tower park drove north, entered the Sac. river in Walnut grove and headed north. We had lunch in old town Sac. then south to tower park were they droped me off and continued to stockton were they had launched. Keith did the entire round trip just shy of his fuel capacity. And that was with a guy raceing us up river in a jeep cherrikee on a levee that ran staight for two to three miles. Keith let the guy get ahead of us at a little over 100 mph then put the hammer down, we passed him going up river against winter run off at over 110mph gps, add about a 10+mph water flow rate and we were haulin A$$ as he disapeared in our mist. :p

MOBrien
02-22-2005, 04:58 PM
......that was with a guy raceing us up river in a jeep cherrikee on a levee that ran staight for two to three miles. Keith let the guy get ahead of us at a little over 100 mph then put the hammer down, we passed him going up river against winter run off at over 110mph gps, add about a 10+mph water flow rate and we were haulin A$$ as he disapeared in our mist. :p
I'd have liked to be in that Jeep just to see the guy's face when you blew past him. What the? That must have been classic and I bet you guys were all laughing your asses off. Good story. You coming out for this one Brian?

BLEWBAYOU1
02-22-2005, 05:18 PM
I'd have liked to be in that Jeep just to see the guy's face when you blew past him. What the? That must have been classic and I bet you guys were all laughing your asses off. Good story. You coming out for this one Brian?
Yea we were laughing our asses off. When the guy passes us Al Rock says to Keith, Are you going to let that guy get away with that? Keith doesn't say anything,but I see his eyes looking at all his gauges as the guy is getting further ahead, then without even a smirk keith poors on the coal. It wasn't entill we slowed down that Keith started laughing, I and Al were already Laughing our A$$e$ off. That was a classic and great Winter day. :jawdrop:
I'll make it out if I can hitch a ride with someone,My boats a little small to play with all you Big Dogs Or Cats. ;)
Brian :)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Yea we were laughing our asses off. When the guy passes us Al Rock says to Keith, Are you going to let that guy get away with that? Keith doesn't say anything,but I see his eyes looking at all his gauges as the guy is getting further ahead, then without even a smirk keith poors on the coal. It wasn't entill we slowed down that Keith started laughing, I and Al were already Laughing our A$$e$ off. That was a classic and great Winter day. :jawdrop:
I'll make it out if I can hitch a ride with someone,My boats a little small to play with all you Big Dogs Or Cats. ;)
My boats to small too and slow and shit I dont want to drive 100 miles wtf

MOBrien
02-22-2005, 05:52 PM
.......I'll make it out if I can hitch a ride with someone,My boats a little small to play with all you Big Dogs Or Cats. ;)
That's a great story. I can just see the poker face on Keith too. "Ok boy, wanna play? Hmmm. All gauges look okay? Oil Press...check. Fuel....check. Temp...check. NOS bottle unscrewed? check. Target still in range? check. You're mine focker!
small? the river is smooth & your ride is faster than mine, BRING IT and blow out the carbon!!! :p :D :p

BLEWBAYOU1
02-22-2005, 06:21 PM
My boats to small too and slow and shit I dont want to drive 100 miles wtf
Yeah Ok, Your boat looks real small and slow, But the drive doesn't bother me! I may just show up with my little dingy in hand. :2purples:
Brian :p

MOBrien
02-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Yea Ok, Your boat looks real small and slow, But the drive doesn't bother me! I may just show up with my little dingy in hand. :2purples:
Brian :p
heheh, yeah...and bring your boat too. :p :D :p

T-Bag
02-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Paradise Point is on the delta map and is at Eight Mile Rd inbetween stockton and lodi. I live at Lake Camanche and this is the closest launch point for me. I would rather drive by water than my truck towing my boat around... My wife is coming too! ( its her first trip)

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Shiat I dont want to drive all day :argue:
Like I said, we are here to drive our boats.....no trailer queens.

deltarat
02-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Hi Terry, Your always welcome with us! Come on out, it will be good to see you again. What about your friend 78Anthony?
Norm is lock up on the 5th. Something about his wife flying back from a Cubs pre season game in Arizona...........talk about a waste of time. 5 bucks says they loose.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Like I said, we are here to drive our boats.....no trailer queens.
Well the girls on my boat might want to shake there azzz ha ha :p

78Anthonyjet
02-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Make that $10.00, the Cubs suck and they are playing the Giants, wait, Bonds isn't on the juice and is looking smaller now than he did last season, hell, I think his voice is getting deeper to, maybe his balls are growing out.
Yeah, Norm is on lockdown and is on call also :cry: , BUT, I think I have clearance from the tower for the 26th of march :cool: , and the 25th is a holiday for me :cool: , don't know for what but a day off without pay nonetheless :confused: .
So, you boys have fun, and I will make the next one. :yuk:
Trailor Queen, is that a gay guy in a park some where named Max? :idea:

Dimarco21
02-22-2005, 10:12 PM
oh shiat! :jawdrop: that IS Freeport. :jawdrop: Between Walnut Grove and Sac is exactly where that is Phil. Garcia Bend (off Pocket Rd & I-5) is right there and our most convenient launch spot...only about 15 mins from my house. If that's the Freeport we're talking about, I may just launch here, boogie on down the river solo for a while and meet you all as you're heading up to my neck-o-the-river. Who knows, but that would make more sense for me since the destination is so close to where I live here in Elk Grove.
Hey MO, Do you know where the lunch place is? It's in your neck of the woods, isn't it? The drive to Sac. from Orwood is a cake walk. O.C. and I do it every year (and you know what junk we have). It usually takes us a couple of hours with refreshment stops included . Our fo' sho' stop will be Tower Park for their Mud Slides.....Mmmm Mmmm good shiat.

gnarley
02-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Paradise Point is on the delta map and is at Eight Mile Rd inbetween stockton and lodi. I live at Lake Camanche and this is the closest launch point for me. I would rather drive by water than my truck towing my boat around... My wife is coming too! ( its her first trip)
You know depending on where everyone else may put in you might be better off going to the end of Eight mile road and launching there. Isn't that Herman & HelenÂ’s? It would get you that much closer to a rendezvous and a quicker straight shot at the deep water channel for a hookup or closer later on the return leg.
I was lookin at charts and almost everyone will end up on the San Joaquin and take Three Mile Slough to the Sacramento. Can anyone tell me the favored route to the San Joaquin from Orwood? Is it Indian Slough to Old River to Franks Tract and then False River? If your goin across Franks, how do you feel about it during low tide? Anyone got the tide chart for Franks at about 10:00 AM on the 5th?
Dimarco21, how are you doing a stop at tower with the cross channel locks closed? You can't get to the Sac from Tower if they are closed or am I mistaken? The only way I know is going the long way around at Rio Vista during the winter.

Dimarco21
02-23-2005, 12:17 AM
I was lookin at charts and almost everyone will end up on the San Joaquin and take Three Mile Slough to the Sacramento. Can anyone tell me the favored route to the San Joaquin from Orwood? Is it Indian Slough to Old River to Franks Tract and then False River? If your goin across Franks, how do you feel about it during low tide? Anyone got the tide chart for Franks at about 10:00 AM on the 5th?
We usually take that route but, we don't go across Franks Tract. Too much shiat under water for me. :D
Dimarco21, how are you doing a stop at tower with the cross channel locks closed? You can't get to the Sac from Tower if they are closed or am I mistaken? The only way I know is going the long way around at Rio Vista during the winter.
We have been up that way many times. The locks are always open on weekends unless something weird goes on. O.C. will call the day before to make sure they are open on the 5th. If there closed...no big deal we go around. :D
Are we still meeting you at S.W.S. Club?

Obsessive Compulsive
02-23-2005, 07:00 AM
I'v never seeen the lock down, not to say it coulnt be down that day. I was told on weekends it will be open? Anyone know for sure if it will be closed for sure?

gnarley
02-23-2005, 08:22 AM
OK here's the deal on the locks.
http://www.usbr.gov/mp/cvo/xcgtxt.html
Delta Cross Channel Gates
The Delta Cross Channel Gates are operated in accordance with State Water Resources Control Board Decision 1641 as follows:
From November 1 through January 31. Gates will be closed for a total of up to 45 days for fisheries protection as requested by the US Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS), National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS), and Department of Fish & Game (DFG). Gates may be closed on very short notice and may be closed on weekends.
From May 21 through June 15. Gates will be closed for a total of 14 days for fisheries protection as requested by the USFWS, NMFS, and DFG. Gates may be closed on very short notice. Whenever possible, gates will be open on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and the weekday holiday on Memorial Day weekend, but this cannot be guaranteed.
From June 16 through October 31. Gates will generally be open, but this cannot be guaranteed. Hydrodynamic and fishery experiments have been conducted in the past and may continue in the future. These often require intermittent closures.
High flows on the Sacramento River, unforeseen fishery protection actions or water quality compliance in the Delta may necessitate a short term closure.

BLEWBAYOU1
02-23-2005, 09:25 AM
Cross Delta Channel Gates
There is a dug channel, less than a mile long, connecting the Sacramento River (near Locke and Walnut Grove) with Snodgrass Slough and the Mokelumne River System. There is a pair of hyraulically controlled gates on the Sacramento River end of the channel, with usual low-tide overhead clearance of about 8-1/2 feet, when the gates are in the open position. (Although these gates often are referred to as "locks" they are not locks, they are gates.)
The Channel is deep and allows transit of low-overhead clearance boats when the gates are open. This provides a shortcut between the two waterway systems. Without this shortcut, a boater must travel the entire distance of Georgiana Slough and back upstream the entire distance of the North Fork of the Mokelumne River (or vice versa) to go this same one-mile distance, a cruise of many miles. Delta Cross Channel Gates Opening & Closin
These gates may be closed often for various reasons -- sometimes for flood control, sometimes for improvement of water quality, sometimes to improve protection of migrating fish. We will either include gate closure information here or provide a link to where the information can be found, or both.
PRESENT STATUS:
Cross Delta Channel Gates. The gates are open until further notice.
A boat lock operator is on duty every day 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have questions you may contact the Central Valley Operations Office at (916) 979-2194 or (916) 979-2196.
Brian

BLEWBAYOU1
02-23-2005, 09:31 AM
Important Phone Numbers For Mariners
Agency Emergency Number Business Number
Rio Vista Coast Guard
707/374-2655
707/374-2871
Carquinez Coast Guard
707/643-7749
Contra Costa County Sheriff
925/228-8280
925/646-2441
San Joaquin County Sheriff
209/468-4421
209/468-4400
Sacramento County Sheriff *
916/874-5111
916/474-5115
Solano County Sheriff
707/421-7090
707/421-7090
Yolo County Sheriff
530/666-6612
530/666-8920

Obsessive Compulsive
02-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Thanks for all the info, we will be checking it out when we get closer. :skull:

gnarley
02-23-2005, 09:43 AM
Cross Delta Channel Gates
PRESENT STATUS:
Cross Delta Channel Gates. The gates are open until further notice.
A boat lock operator is on duty every day 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have questions you may contact the Central Valley Operations Office at (916) 979-2194 or (916) 979-2196.
Brian
Brian, I called the number you posted (916) 979-2194 and spoke to a gal at 9:40 AM on 2-23-05. She says the gates are closed and will be closed till at least May 20.
PRESENT STATUS: The Gates are closed until at least May 20th
BLEWBAYOU1, where did you get the info the gates were open?

BLEWBAYOU1
02-23-2005, 09:59 AM
This is where I found it.
http://www.californiadelta.org/deltanavigationaltips.htm
Sorry that it was bad info. :frown:
Brian :notam:

Dimarco21
02-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Trailor Queen, is that a gay guy in a park some where named Max? :idea:
Norm, All gay concerns and/or questions should be directed towards Dr. O.C. He has full knowledge of all things "park","queen" and "gay" related.
Dr. O.C. can be easily reached at 1-900-MAN-HOLE Ext.1, or check out his web site wwwmidgetmonkeyporn.com. Click on the "Members" icon and input: User Name DUNG BEATLE Password FLOATER.
Thank You, now I will return you to your regular scheduled program. :D

gnarley
02-23-2005, 02:13 PM
So, now that we know the gates are closed what is the route to where you all are going? Tower would have been on the way but if you need to go the long way around that would add about an hour or more to the route. If I know the proposed route I will chart it and post the approximate distance.

T-Bag
02-23-2005, 05:40 PM
My delta map is in the boat and is enclosed not at my house. Where is SWSC or by what marker???

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 05:53 PM
My delta map is in the boat and is enclosed not at my house. Where is SWSC or by what marker???
Tbag you can meet me at LAdds and we can go from there :D

T-Bag
02-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Tbag you can meet me at LAdds and we can go from there :D
Does Ladds have a bar??

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Does Ladds have a bar??
No but tower park is a hop, skip and a jump away

Boatmaster
02-23-2005, 07:28 PM
I will be able to hit the water late on the 5th around 11or noon. I'll do my best to catch up :smile: . If anyone needs anything in a pinch after they leave give me a call. What time is everyone leaving Orwood?

Obsessive Compulsive
02-23-2005, 07:43 PM
The pre lim I tinerery is comming. :boxed:

Obsessive Compulsive
02-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Norm, All gay concerns and/or questions should be directed towards Dr. O.C. He has full knowledge of all things "park","queen" and "gay" related.
Dr. O.C. can be easily reached at 1-900-MAN-HOLE Ext.1, or check out his web site wwwmidgetmonkeyporn.com. Click on the "Members" icon and input: User Name DUNG BEATLE Password FLOATER.
Thank You, now I will return you to your regular scheduled program. :D
I coul'nt think of anything?? :hammerhea But GAY,GAY,GAY...
Or, gay in the mouth.

Hammer
02-23-2005, 08:08 PM
The pre lim I tinerery is comming. :boxed:
OK girls, remember me? I started this freaking post. Here is the itinerary.
Breakfast at Orwood at 8am, for those of you that want solids. All others can indulge in their favorite liquid libations and be ready to depart at 9:30.
As for the brotherin from the east, we will meet up at Stockton Ski Club at 10am (with Cat Skinners permission of course) The goal it to BYOB and see what voodoo concoctions we can mix up then depart the island by 10:30-11 ish.
From there DRIVE !!!!! Locks open or closed, who cares just drive and enjoy comp boat free water. No fuss no muss, just have a good time and get as far up river as we can with a clan of this size.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM O.C. or D21

Obsessive Compulsive
02-23-2005, 08:13 PM
I will be able to hit the water late on the 5th around 11or noon. I'll do my best to catch up :smile: . If anyone needs anything in a pinch after they leave give me a call. What time is everyone leaving Orwood?
Hey BM, I think you could find us at stocton ski club & or on the way to tower park for mud slides in your time frame.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Breakfast at Orwood at 8am, for those of you that want solids. All others can indulge in their favorite liquid libations and be ready to depart at 9:30.
As for the brotherin from the east, we will meet up at Stockton Ski Club at 10am (with Cat Skinners permission of course) The goal it to BYOB and see what voodoo concoctions we can mix up then depart the island by 10:30-11 ish.
From there DRIVE !!!!! Locks open or closed, who cares just drive and enjoy comp boat free water. No fuss no muss, just have a good time and get as far up river as we can with a clan of this size.
Thank you Hammer finally someone taking charge ha ha

Cat Skinner
02-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Channel marker 12 R on the main channel right across the river from Little Venice Yacht Club and the entrance to Herman and Helen's.
Sound like a plan. See everyone on the 5th. :coffeycup
CS

Dimarco21
02-23-2005, 10:10 PM
I'll put my order in now.....1 bottle of Jack Daniels! :notam: :D

gnarley
02-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Anyone interested in a Lunch run out of Orwood the first weekend of March? Guisties for lunch :idea:, Tower Park “Mud Slides” for desert. :messedup:
The plans are changing and looks like you are headin to to the closed gates, they are closed call the number and ask. It sure would be nice to have another destination to go to if your dead set on goin that way, isn't Wimpy's up there?

hulshot
02-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Well I just got back from training in Fremont, yea. I should be firing the Stoker off of Friday and possibly going out for a run from orwood on Sat or Sunday for a shake down. I should make it , With a Boat, on the 5th. I dont think I will be up for running up to Freeport. I may just stay local in case somthing goes bad for the first time out run. Thanks to Deltarat for coming out and giving me a hand for a few days to get this thing back together.

Dimarco21
02-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Well I just got back from training in Fremont, yea. I should be firing the Stoker off of Friday and possibly going out for a run from orwood on Sat or Sunday for a shake down. I should make it , With a Boat, on the 5th. I dont think I will be up for running up to Freeport. I may just stay local in case somthing goes bad for the first time out run. Thanks to Deltarat for coming out and giving me a hand for a few days to get this thing back together.
Bitchin' news hulshot!! We'll look foward to seeing you.

Obsessive Compulsive
02-24-2005, 07:02 AM
The plans are changing and looks like you are headin to to the closed gates, they are closed call the number and ask. It sure would be nice to have another destination to go to if your dead set on goin that way, isn't Wimpy's up there?
If the gates are closed, they are closed. It will be a good reason to have another cold one, before our lunch stop? The main thing is that we are driving & and haveing fun. The destination if gates are closed will be maybe, riverboat, surger barge? :cool:

RACER52
02-24-2005, 01:04 PM
looks like I'll be able to steal a seat from Hulshot or B.M.
wether they like it or not :eek:
Racer

Boatmaster
02-24-2005, 03:26 PM
R52 lets keep it in the DCB fam, I'll be happy to make room!!! :D

BLEWBAYOU1
02-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Don't trust my info, but yes, Wimpy's is between Tower park and the gates. Wimpy's has good food and a bar for drinks. :supp:
Brian :redface:

Hammer
02-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Gnarley Â….. Quit sweating the small stuff. Yes the plan has changed however, we are HERE TO DRVE thats all. If you look at how this post has evolved, each of us has a want. All we are trying to do is go out and have fun with good people and get some clean driving time in before the Delta clogs up with comp boats. All are welcome but if you canÂ’t deal with a little uncertainty perhaps this isnÂ’t the run for you. We will have plenty more post in the future, take your pick. All I can say is relax and join in on the fun or not, thatÂ’s your choice. This isnÂ’t Club Med and IÂ’m not a travel agent.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Gnarley Â….. Quit sweating the small stuff. Yes the plan has changed however, we are HERE TO DRVE thats all. If you look at how this post has evolved, each of us has a want. All we are trying to do is go out and have fun with good people and get some clean driving time in before the Delta clogs up with comp boats. All are welcome but if you canÂ’t deal with a little uncertainty perhaps this isnÂ’t the run for you. We will have plenty more post in the future, take your pick. All I can say is relax and join in on the fun or not, thatÂ’s your choice. This isnÂ’t Club Med and IÂ’m not a travel agent.
Well damn do I need to take out a small 2nd on my house for gas how much driving we talking :D

Dimarco21
02-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Oprah.

T-Bag
02-24-2005, 07:08 PM
Man I'm gettin thirsty! :messedup: Is the 5th hear yet????

Hammer
02-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Well damn do I need to take out a small 2nd on my house for gas how much driving we talking :D
By the look of your Hardware, gas has got to be a spit in the bucket compared to your payment and insurance. DonÂ’t worry, just come out and have fun.

Hammer
02-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Oprah.
You swing shift folk love your day time TV. DonÂ’t ya buuuuuuuddy?

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 07:25 PM
By the look of your Hardware, gas has got to be a spit in the bucket compared to your payment and issuance. DonÂ’t worry, just come out and have fun.
Oh im gonna go but i aint gonna get ripped off on gas at the delta ha ha I got paddles :cool:

Obsessive Compulsive
02-24-2005, 07:37 PM
I'm a poor man & there no way your boat gets worse gas MPG than D21 & mine. You can do it, yes you can. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-24-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm a poor man & there no way your boat gets worse gas MPG than D21 & mine. You can do it, yes you can. :)
I only got a 50 gallon tank i wish it had like a 80 or 90

Obsessive Compulsive
02-24-2005, 07:54 PM
I only have 45 gallon of useable gas, it will be a good comparison. :boxingguy

78Anthonyjet
02-24-2005, 08:55 PM
I think Delta Rat's jet and my jet have you guys beat on the gas dealio, they suck it down like a new born on mommas boobie.
Got a question for anyone not watching Oprah, what does it mean when you get your hot boat mag on tuesday and overtons and west marines phone book size cataloge on wenesday? I am thinking its got to be a good thing.
Hey Mobrian, is Boatmaster bringing more than one child size sweatshirt with him?

Dimarco21
02-24-2005, 10:10 PM
I hold 38 gallons and it goes real quick if the stupid pedal is on the floor. :jawdrop:

MOBrien
02-25-2005, 12:42 PM
I hold 56 gallons of go-go juice and intend on limping in on fumes. If I gotta get bf'd by pricing at a Delta fuel stop to keep me going, whatever, I don't think any of us bought our boats for their mpg rating. :idea:
And I think there's something to say for spontaneity as well. It's pretty fun to carve the path as we go and where we end up is where we end up....does it really matter that much as long as we're boating and having a good time? Whatever happens in between and along the way doesn't matter to me.......I'm just happy to be on the water!!!! :wink:
I'm getting anxious and am lookin forward to seeing everyone all on the 5th!!! :cool:

RACER52
02-25-2005, 12:53 PM
well it looks like I have a ride. Hulshot offered 2 seats and so did Boatmaster. The wifey likes the bigger boats so I'll have to make the trip in B.M's new DCB.. poor me.....
But I think I'll have to let her ride solo and jump in for a ride in the 140mph Stoker... :messedup:
Pullin the motor on the R52 ride in the morning, gonna have her ready
soon... Ordered the drive parts today.. :D
See you guys next week...
Racer

RACER52
02-25-2005, 12:56 PM
and if we all want to compare gas mileage then check this out.
Last year on the Big Cat poker run I went through 56 gallons of 100 octane in 28 minutes. That was From Villiage west to The Antioch Marina
(Humphreys) Ran out of gas and floated to the gas dock.
Average speed of 90plus with long periods of 100mph
Now who's got me beat.. :2purples:
Racer

MOBrien
02-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Last year on the Big Cat poker run I went through 56 gallons of 100 octane in 28 minutes. That was From Villiage west to The Antioch Marina
Racer
That's absurd!! But sounds like a helluvalotta fun....ya gotta pay to play! I wonder how Keith's monster compares. :idea:

gnarley
02-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Hammer, not sweating the small stuff :argue: just not wanting to waste gas without a destination. The Delta is a big place and gas isn't everywhere. I only hold 44 and it also goes quickly when I'm on it so I try to plan my destinations accordingly. I've run out of gas before and hate paying marina prices :( I think it's a great time to come on out and get some good water before the skiers and fishermen are around every bend.
I'm good goin to Tower, but I may not go up to the gates, I would go to Wimpy's for another refill :wink: If not I'll just wait for you all to come back :cool:

Dimarco21
02-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Racer
With O.C. as my witness. Runnin' from Lost Isle to Orwood, 30 gallons of AV gas, 14 minutes.
We could hear the fuel sending floats knocking in the tanks when we got it on the trailer at Orwood. My junk was empty.
And anyone that knows me, knows alochol was NOT a factor. :notam:....... :D

Dimarco21
02-25-2005, 02:29 PM
I wonder how Keith's monster compares. :idea:
Dude, that just don't sound right? :D

gnarley
02-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Dude, that just don't sound right? :D
Glad you said that, I was wonderin if things were a bit to friendly :squiggle:

Dimarco21
02-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Gnarley what time are you guys going to be at the ski club?

MOBrien
02-25-2005, 02:48 PM
Dude, that just don't sound right?
Glad you said that, I was wonderin if things were a bit to friendly :squiggle:
Nawww, Keith's way outta my league. :D

gnarley
02-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Gnarley what time are you guys going to be at the ski club?
Ski Club? Hell I don't even know where I'm launchin :confused: When is everyone checkin in there? That's why I was tryin to figure the route. I might be by myself and seems as though a few are getin wet at Orwood but there are others that are meetin up later from other points. I could tow to Orwood off HWY 4 but that's a bit longer for me than getin to HWY 12 and I'm askin a few other friends if they want to bring their boats out for an early season start. Where ever I'm going I'm good for a few bev's and some driving time :D

Dimarco21
02-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Ski Club? Hell I don't even know where I'm launchin :confused: When is everyone checkin in there? That's why I was tryin to figure the route. I might be by myself and seems as though a few are getin wet at Orwood but there are others that are meetin up later from other points. I could tow to Orwood off HWY 4 but that's a bit longer for me than getin to HWY 12 and I'm askin a few other friends if they want to bring their boats out for an early season start. Where ever I'm going I'm good for a few bev's and some driving time :D
Sorry I am a little dumb in head. I thought you were meeting us at the ski club. My .02 just drive the extra 20 minutes to Orwood and launch with the majority of the group. Like Hammer said we tend to bounce around a lot to different spots, and meeting up with us could be difficult.
Orwood Resort can be found on a Delta map. If you can't find it PM me and I will give you directions.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 06:38 PM
So can I hear the agenda if I launch at Ladds and what time I need to be on the water thanks??

Obsessive Compulsive
02-25-2005, 08:06 PM
So can I hear the agenda if I launch at Ladds and what time I need to be on the water thanks??
Go back a page or two, Hammer layed down the beginning of the itinerary. It's looking like we will be at stocton ski club around 10:00. In my opion, you leaving from ladd's, it should take you about 15-25 min. depending how fast you drive. We will see you there. 10:30-11:00 we should be leaving to get muddslides at tower park. See you there. :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Go back a page or two, Hammer layed down the beginning of the itinerary. It's looking like we will be at stocton ski club around 10:00. In my opion, you leaving from ladd's, it should take you about 15-25 min. depending how fast you drive. We will see you there. 10:30-11:00 we should be leaving to get muddslides at tower park. See you there. :rollside:
okay sounds good I didnt know if plans changed cause of the gate being closed :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
02-25-2005, 08:12 PM
okay sounds good I didnt know if plans changed cause of the gate being closed :cool:
So when are you picking me up???? :) :rolleyes:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 08:14 PM
So when are you picking me up???? :) :rolleyes:
Right now ha ha :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
02-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Right now ha ha :wink:
Oh good. :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh good. :wink:
Yea I might get lost ha ha :p

Mrs.Racer277
02-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Yea I might get lost ha ha :p
LOL No I'm easy.... I mean it is easy to get here. :D :rolleyes: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 08:23 PM
LOL No I'm easy.... I mean it is easy to get here. :D :rolleyes: :D
Ha Ha your to funny you can go if you want the more the merrier :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
02-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Ha Ha your to funny you can go if you want the more the merrier :cool:
OK! When should I be ready? :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-25-2005, 08:43 PM
OK! When should I be ready? :wink:
Im on my way haha :cool: :p

Bajaaaaaaa
02-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Hows The Swim Step.
Next Week ARE You Going To Make It.
I What To Check Your The Interior (jk)
Make Sure You Get Gas A Day Before. (sac 4 Life)
Ps Dp

Mrs.Racer277
02-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Im on my way haha :cool: :p
OK I'll be ready! :wink:

BLEWBAYOU1
02-26-2005, 02:47 AM
With all this talk about fuel mileage and if the gates are locked I have the answer.
1. I have a pair of bolt cutters, I'll cut the lock on the gate.(Those old four wheeling days up on Mt.Diablo and Las trompas Park)
2. Don't drive further than half tank, a lot less if you were going with the tide on the first half.
3.Drive the extra mile so you can meet up with every one else. It would be a shame if you drove that extra 40 miles in the rig so you could save fuel in the boat and not find anyone.
4. If you can't afford the fuel in your boat maybe you should down size to reality.
5. If you do run out of fuel, I'll tow you in with my gregor, I can't remember the last time I bought fuel for that rig. I think fuel was only $1.50 back then.(At dock prices. :jawdrop: .)
6.Don't anyone get there panty's in a wad over this post, it was not aimed at anyone, Just for fun! :boxingguy
Brian :wink: Dam this made me thirsty!

Eliminator 4 Life
02-26-2005, 07:52 AM
With all this talk about fuel mileage and if the gates are locked I have the answer.
1. I have a pair of bolt cutters, I'll cut the lock on the gate.(Those old four wheeling days up on Mt.Diablo and Las trompas Park)
2. Don't drive further than half tank, a lot less if you were going with the tide on the first half.
3.Drive the extra mile so you can meet up with every one else. It would be a shame if you drove that extra 40 miles in the rig so you could safe fuel in the boat and not find anyone.
4. If you can't afford the fuel in your boat maybe you should down size to reality.
5. If you do run out of fuel, I'll tow you in with my gregor, I can't remember the last time I bought fuel for that rig. I think fuel was only $1.50 back then.(At dock prices. :jawdrop: .)
6.Don't anyone get there panty's in a wad over this post, it was not aimed at anyone, Just for fun! :boxingguy
Brian :wink: Dam this made me thirsty!
I have one question WTF are you doing posting at 2 in the morning :)

Dimarco21
02-26-2005, 10:30 AM
Brian, your Gregor against the Team O.C./D21 drag outboard for pink slips?
Are you scared yet?

Robbie Racer
02-26-2005, 02:49 PM
That's absurd!! But sounds like a helluvalotta fun....ya gotta pay to play! I wonder how Keith's monster compares. :idea:
Hi guys, just got back from a week long business trip on the road. I'm looking forward to next Saturday's run.
MOBrian, I have never had the sack to run mine very fast for very long so I can't compare what the fuel usage would be for a 30 minute run. But according to the dyno sheet it uses about 568 lbs of fuel per hour at WOT (at 9 psi boost). I think gasoline weighs about 6 lbs. per gallon so that would be about 94 gallons per hour at WOT. Luckily for my pocket book, it gets half way decent fuel economy (15 gallons per hour) when cruising around 60 when it's still on the primary's and the power valves are CLOSED!!! :)
See you guys at Orwood.
Keith

Dimarco21
02-26-2005, 05:30 PM
One more reason you have the most bitchin' boat on the planet. Great fuel economy. I can't belive how efficient your boat runs. :cry: You are the only guy who puts more hours on his boat then O.C. and I.
Have you come up with any muffler ideas yet? I checked my junk a couple of weeks ago and it reads 102-108 db, depending on RPM blower lope. O.C. was a little less than me.
Is it the 5th yet?

BLEWBAYOU1
02-26-2005, 06:01 PM
I have one question WTF are you doing posting at 2 in the morning :)
Drinking Tequila and trying to solve the worlds problems!
[Quote=Dimarco21]Brian, your Gregor against the Team O.C./D21 drag outboard for pink slips?
Are you scared yet?[Quote]
Scared what's that? I have a hidden secret, just under the surface until up on plane, it's called "Dolphin Hydrofoil" oops secret out,Dam. Me and my big mouth. :supp:
Brian ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-26-2005, 06:09 PM
[Quote=Dimarco21]Brian, your Gregor against the Team O.C./D21 drag outboard for pink slips?
Are you scared yet?[Quote]
Scared what's that? I have a hidden secret, just under the surface until up on plane, it's called "Dolphin Hydrofoil" oops secret out,Dam. Me and my big mouth. :supp:
Brian ;)
Did you get them solved or should we get together and try again tonight ha ha

BLEWBAYOU1
02-26-2005, 07:19 PM
Did you get them solved or should we get together and try again tonight ha ha
I'm ready, it's going to require another jug, I put the hurt on the last one.(Empty)LOL
Brian ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
02-26-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm ready, it's going to require another jug, I put the hurt on the last one.(Empty)LOL
Brian ;)
Brian what are we drinking. I might have some answers for some of the problems :D

Dimarco21
02-26-2005, 07:28 PM
Were doing mud slides tonight. Then I'll do some "fine tuning" to the drag outboard. Maybe a little graphite speed coat for the bottom.
Are you scared yet?

Obsessive Compulsive
02-26-2005, 08:07 PM
Were doing mud slides tonight. Then I'll do some "fine tuning" to the drag outboard. Maybe a little graphite speed coat for the bottom.
Are you scared yet?
We went out for shushi & had 8 oyster shooters tonite, & to day we bought 2 new quades, 1 for my son & 1 for my wife, both are upgrades from what they had before. O yea, I;m still working on my brother inlaws boat trailer for when he comes out in 2- weeks, been a long day for me. D21 I'll try & find some time to work on our DRAG outboard boat tomorrow. :confused:

BLEWBAYOU1
02-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Are you scared yet?
I'm tremblin in my boots. LOL
So is that an invite for mud slides or just rubbing it in my face?
Eliminator 4 life. It sounds like mudslides tonight. :wink:

Dimarco21
02-26-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm tremblin in my boots. LOL
So is that an invite for mud slides or just rubbing it in my face?
Eliminator 4 life. It sounds like mudslides tonight. :wink:
Your alwys wecome, come on over a brin some more vodka. :D

BLEWBAYOU1
02-26-2005, 08:41 PM
Pm me your # if your serious. I have Vodka. :D
Brian

Dimarco21
02-26-2005, 08:51 PM
B, check your PM's