PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Elsinore?

Riverready
02-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Can somebody give me directions to the Lake Elsinore launch ramp?? I'm going for a test ride with Force and need to be able to get there!!!!
Thanks

Newcastle
02-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I can get you there the way I go...but if somebody has a better route...
From Westminster, go E/B 91fwy...
go south on I-15...
Exit Lake St., turn right...
go a couple miles thru windy road, turn left at Lakeshore Dr...
turn right on Riverside Dr.
The lake will be on your left. There is a small turn off halfway down the lake (on the left) before you get to Grand Ave that you need to turn in. There will be a small guard shack/toll booth where you pay a few $$. Hope this helps. PM if you have more ?'s

a catered life
02-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Can somebody give me directions to the Lake Elsinore launch ramp?? I'm going for a test ride with Force and need to be able to get there!!!!
Thanks
just drive until you smell the fresh water and smack yourself cause thats when you will know you made a wrong turn :D joking couldn't pass on a chance to rag on that lake

Holland
02-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Piss in the street and follow the run off... Just Kidding, Elsinore not that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

schlepy
02-08-2005, 10:32 AM
exit the 15 fwy south at lake street, turn right at the corner with the hooker that has no teeth. proceed east, when you smell swamp ass turn right, follow the large swarm of flies, turn right at the pile of dead carp and you are there...
bring some duck tape to cover all p-holes and a fresh air breathing mask.....

a catered life
02-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Piss in the street and follow the run off... Just Kidding, Elsinore not that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
now thats funny :mix:

Riverready
02-08-2005, 12:25 PM
I can get you there the way I go...but if somebody has a better route...
From Westminster, go E/B 91fwy...
go south on I-15...
Exit Lake St., turn right...
go a couple miles thru windy road, turn left at Lakeshore Dr...
turn right on Riverside Dr.
The lake will be on your left. There is a small turn off halfway down the lake (on the left) before you get to Grand Ave that you need to turn in. There will be a small guard shack/toll booth where you pay a few $$. Hope this helps. PM if you have more ?'s
Newcastle, Thanks a lot for the directions! The rest of you guys, well......................I'm speechless. :)

HOOTER SLED-
02-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks
Are you thinking about buying a Force you mother f'er??? WTF????

Riverready
02-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Are you thinking about buying a Force you mother f'er??? WTF????
I'm just exploring my options. :cool: Maybe after this season, we will just have to see. :)